collapse

Author Topic: Need a little help on a personal issue  (Read 3242 times)

Offline street_shark

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 31, 2009, 01:07:10 PM
  • hello there boys and girls...
    • myspace
    • Email
Re: Need a little help on a personal issue (not a problem).
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2007, 01:21:41 AM »
yea i could see that working out. just talk to her friends about it and mention you have a simple crush for her and see if theyre willing to help you go out with her and that should take its course. its a little middle school-ish but most likely they'll think its cute.

about the whole bf thing, im pretty sure that'll play out on its own. i wouldnt be too worried about that. if she has one her friends will surely let you know. im wondering if there are any girls in the forum that'll actually be willing to give you some advice. a good females perceptive would help im sure lol

Red Venom

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2007, 09:36:53 AM »
lol ok here goes this is old cause i used to do but it is good

before a test or what ever tell her me n my buddies are going to have a study session and no i'm not saying don't bring your buddies tell your buddies also to study with you and the girl in the library or somewhere quiet then she'll be surprised to see that it wasn't a trick to get her to date you then here's the good part after the session ask her what do you think then tell her it was just a study session that's when you ask her out.

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 04, 2016, 08:34:54 AM
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2007, 09:03:54 PM »
That gets kinda difficult due to separate groups of friends... my buddies just can't stand her friends. :P

I'll attempt to move out tomorrow. I'll update when I get home.

Wish me good luck!

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2007, 12:49:49 PM »
Here's my report on today:

She sat behind me. Today teacher had to give missing results of History college exams (Range 1 min - 10 MAX, need 4 to pass exams). She got a 2 and was like this ???, so I handed her a little note with a drawing on it. I had drawn a guy similar to myself handing a "Get well" note to a girl resembling her. I kinda hid it among her stuff, so she still has to see it. I'll write the news as soon as I get any.

Offline street_shark

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 31, 2009, 01:07:10 PM
  • hello there boys and girls...
    • myspace
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2007, 01:34:32 PM »
nice

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2007, 02:40:14 PM »
I got bad news: I hear she's got a boyfriend already... ???

So I'm done for. Enough trouble I had when I didn't know, now it gets even worse...

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2007, 02:56:22 PM »
Well...that sucks of course,but remember that there are a lot of fish in the lake :)
This story sounds like a teenager soap opera("novela")...i wonder how the turns on the events will come in the end...hopefully her boyfriend will dump her and you´ll appear to support her :)
LOL,but that will work like wonders for you if it happens...maybe a set up to make the break-up?

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2007, 03:09:03 PM »
No... it's too simple to be a soap opera ( >:-(-|, vos también sos argentino así que me entendés, esto no es un quilombo de esos) ... She doesn't know I like her and I'm the only one who is in trouble. I don't know her boyfriend, therefore there's no way to make a set up. And even if it was, it's just not right and I'm not gonna start any trouble.

I'm getting sad about hearing all the time "there's plenty of fish in the lake", I've been told that since I'm 8 and I've now grown hopeless, so that will just make things worse. I need something that might work at least only once, and if it doesn't, I just don't wanna look like an idiot... ~X(

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2007, 04:30:04 PM »
Kinda cheezy ;*)), but here goes: I have a little crush :-" on this chick I met at college, we kinda get along, we've spoken a number of times - mostly about subjects and college stuff - and everything seems O.K. Now things are somewhat stuck - no further progress due to time reasons. I'd like to make a move or something but I'm just too shy, not to mention I have no clue what to do 8=|. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

cool send me an invatation to the wedding lol JK, and thats nice =D>
Currently in need of one

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2007, 07:03:00 PM »
No... it's too simple to be a soap opera ( >:-(-|, vos también sos argentino así que me entendés, esto no es un quilombo de esos) ... She doesn't know I like her and I'm the only one who is in trouble. I don't know her boyfriend, therefore there's no way to make a set up. And even if it was, it's just not right and I'm not gonna start any trouble.

I'm getting sad about hearing all the time "there's plenty of fish in the lake", I've been told that since I'm 8 and I've now grown hopeless, so that will just make things worse. I need something that might work at least only once, and if it doesn't, I just don't wanna look like an idiot... ~X(

man u got to be playful wit the girl and stay close to her man so if she has any problems wit her boyfriend u could be right by her side. man take it from me some girls like if ur playful torward them u cant be serious all the time if ur serious she's going to look at u as someone that will help her on her tests and stuff

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2007, 08:51:35 PM »
I just can't bring myself to be playful. Trust me, I tried, and I just look like an idiot and/or psycho. Last year it happened to me twice and it kinda struck me for life (However, those other two chicks acted like they had their cycles all the time --- if you know what I mean). Not to mention the fact that I'm a geek.

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2007, 12:05:04 AM »
I just can't bring myself to be playful. Trust me, I tried, and I just look like an idiot and/or psycho. Last year it happened to me twice and it kinda struck me for life (However, those other two chicks acted like they had their cycles all the time --- if you know what I mean). Not to mention the fact that I'm a geek.
~X( OUCH!(we need an ouch like smiley here...)
Well i don`t know what to tell you...the part from the soap opera was just a little joke :)
Just be yourself and try to become her friend first...a friendship could be good start,as if something happens to her(emotionally),she`ll know that she can trust you...although i don`t have a lot of experience on this matters,i think that it could help :-??

Offline Vicious

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 11, 2008, 03:35:25 AM
  • Topic Starter
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2007, 12:26:02 AM »
Ok check this out for real. Tell her you need help with some college sh*t and ask to meet her somewhere, dress and smell nice not like a millionaire but like casual nice ( normal ) when you meet up compliment her on even the smallest thing ask her if she did her hair or if she just bought that _____ ( you fill in the blank ) girls love to talk bout themselves and their their things. Next whatever you have her help you on finish quick or understand it right away. and say " well i guess we finished earlier than i thought ( laugh a little ) I'm not doing anything wanna hang out and get some ( breakfast, lunch or dinner ) ?" if she agrees be nice and have some interesting topics WHATEVER YOU DO don't let there be a long silence have topics that are controversial and expect to have to back up whatever topic she might bring up. buy the food or ice cream or whatever she might want to get. Don't even attempt to tell her your feelings about her yet. afterwards ask her if she wants to go to the arcade or mall or go kart racing. and win her a doll or get her a doll at the mall or where ever it is you decided to go. after everything is over ask her if she had fun and if she would like to do it again. OK now if she decides to do it again i'd say 8/10 times its because she likes ya. if she says something like i'll think about it most likely she isnt digging you like that.

Mugen Mugen Mugen Hey! Mugen Mugen Mugen Hey!

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2007, 01:02:19 PM »
This is my final "but", I promise. It's my most important problem: It is TOO HARD for me to make an attempt to do that. It cost me "blood, sweat and tears" (figuratively) to leave her that little note I was talking about above. I gotta find a way to overcome my shyness/cowardice, but how?

Offline Vicious

• Initiate
  • Topic Starter
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2007, 02:08:58 PM »
Well thats the only thing in your way and until you get over it expect to feel like that for a long time. Don't have any regrets later in life though.

Offline vyn

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 22, 2024, 09:07:01 PM
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2007, 03:34:35 PM »
i didnt read the whole thing, jsut the first page in case i sound repetitive or something

many comments are be the nicest guy ever and so, maybe it doesnt sound right but thats not always the way to go, actually it rarely is, most times these attitudes get u to be her best friend not her boyfriend or a non aprettieated boyfriend at best (u know whe ur girl is a bee-otch but a doll with everyone else)

my advice is confidence, talk to her bout what u like and dislike, with firm toughts u dont have to like the same stuff as her, u dont have to agree with her in everything be an authentic and confident guy with her, gettin nervous around her is cute but wont get you the girl

thats rly the way to know her better, who knows maybe u wont even like her that much, but at least ull be sure of it

so pretty much, speak ur damn mind!! one thing constant all girls like is confindence, the need of security is always there

i mean if u have to watch what u say and do around her cause she might get mad, what kind of relationshop is that? aint we supposed to be with the persone we can be ourselves with?

and, screw the boyfriend, shes not married...
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 03:41:21 PM by vyn »

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2007, 04:02:02 PM »
Still the question remains: WHAT THE F*** must I do to get the necessary guts (or BALLS) to make a move?

That's the only thing that matters right now.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 04:05:54 PM by Ryu # 18 »

Offline Vicious

• Initiate
  • Topic Starter
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2007, 04:48:57 PM »
Take a shot of Bacardi *151

that'd make you grow a pair.

Offline Lifewater

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 02, 2017, 07:35:33 PM
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2007, 05:17:45 PM »
Take a shot of Bacardi *151

that\'d make you grow a pair.

Vicious and Vyn are right on this one also one way to do this without having to approach her is make yourself more approachable. I.E. Posses the things she wants Im not saying go spend all your money on her Im saying spend it on yourself cloths, phone, shoes, mabey look into buying a used car. Make it at least appear that you have your stuff together, and no matter who she is with she will always see you as a stable man, perhaps the one she should be with, and not with this loser(whatever a girl thinks when you run out of money remeber that) and come your way the sooner the better, and if time is a issue then you have to go kamekaze and say hay I know where friend and everything but I think your a cool girl(cool is a good word, not to much or to little) and you know it would be great if we could get together sometime after class. I think we could have some fun together. Then take her to a amusement park or someplace know for fun I dont care if your a boring person all the rides, and food, and games youll do fine there, get on the scariest ride with her( in the brain fear, and love are almost indistinguisable) so If you do it right she wont even know who you are but like the Idea of you and you can work your real personality in slowly from there

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2007, 07:27:18 PM »
Ok check this out for real. Tell her you need help with some college sh*t and ask to meet her somewhere, dress and smell nice not like a millionaire but like casual nice ( normal ) when you meet up compliment her on even the smallest thing ask her if she did her hair or if she just bought that _____ ( you fill in the blank ) girls love to talk bout themselves and their their things. Next whatever you have her help you on finish quick or understand it right away. and say " well i guess we finished earlier than i thought ( laugh a little ) I'm not doing anything wanna hang out and get some ( breakfast, lunch or dinner ) ?" if she agrees be nice and have some interesting topics WHATEVER YOU DO don't let there be a long silence have topics that are controversial and expect to have to back up whatever topic she might bring up. buy the food or ice cream or whatever she might want to get. Don't even attempt to tell her your feelings about her yet. afterwards ask her if she wants to go to the arcade or mall or go kart racing. and win her a doll or get her a doll at the mall or where ever it is you decided to go. after everything is over ask her if she had fun and if she would like to do it again. OK now if she decides to do it again i'd say 8/10 times its because she likes ya. if she says something like i'll think about it most likely she isnt digging you like that.

:) ur so right dude man growing some balls aint hard it looks like everyone over here got some u got to get urs man its really not that hard to tell u the truth i mean since u guys got somewhat of a friendship  if u ask her to go somewhere fun or to do something she wont say NO f**k U!!! she will say something like no im srry i got to do bla bla bla even if she does make something up she wont tell u off in a mean way she will do it as nice as possible not to hurt ur feelings. and if u got to swear to be funny do it  she probably does it all the time i mean i  just did it wit some girl i just met today i was making her laugh so much for example i asked her if she has ever been fuked in the leg by a dog and she laughed she didnt get mad. man u dont have to know wat a girl is like to make her laugh just say somethin funny call someone a bich @$$ fagget if u have to. as long as she laughs u score a point.

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2007, 08:18:50 PM »
i mean since u guys got somewhat of a friendship  if u ask her to go somewhere fun or to do something she wont say NO f**k U!!!

TRUST ME: IT HAPPENED TO ME LAST YEAR. THAT'S WHY I'M SO SCARED. ;*))

Offline Vicious

• Initiate
  • Topic Starter
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2007, 10:26:36 PM »
C'mon Ryu cut it out, man up already, did you post this thread for advice or to tell everyone how shy you are? DO IT ALREADY!!!  >:( 

Not really angry i just want ya to do it and get it over with. lol.

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2007, 10:39:47 PM »
Kinda cheezy ;*)), but here goes: I have a little crush :-" on this chick I met at college, we kinda get along, we've spoken a number of times - mostly about subjects and college stuff - and everything seems O.K. Now things are somewhat stuck - no further progress due to time reasons. I'd like to make a move or something but I'm just too shy, not to mention I have no clue what to do 8=|. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
Don't be shy. That's the worst thing you can do.
Trust me.
In all of my relationships.
The worst one had to be the first one, all because I was shy.
Most girls don't care about sports so try not to ask her out to a sports game, unless she gives the okay.
Just ask her out to the movies.
Either go to the movies, and see a horror or romance, either will do.. But if you see a horror make sure your extra kind to her.
Don't try any pick up lines. That's another one of the few worst things you can do. Lastly try to be totally understanding. People like it when they can understand you. Also if your a nervous wreck like I am, just pray that she doesn't make the first move.

What's even worse is when you're in a relationship and other girls try to make a move on you (especially when they know you're in a relationship... Some weird crap happened to me last year in school, and well lets just say, I'm glad this one girl moved out of the city).

Edit: WOOOOOOOOOOO!
My 1000th post!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 10:42:57 PM by Zeiram/vkm »

Offline TÐZ

• Lazy
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:December 23, 2009, 01:50:22 AM
    • ÐЦÐΞ Z's Site
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2007, 10:46:57 PM »
Do not wait until the last minute.

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2007, 10:49:30 PM »
Do not wait until the last minute.
Exactly, because by then she might have a boyfriend and already be pregnant.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar