collapse

Author Topic: X-Men: Second Coming Released!  (Read 16244 times)

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
Re: X-Men: Second Coming Released!
« Reply #75 on: December 12, 2010, 05:32:46 PM »
question for acey,
i know i might be jumping the gun, but on the project x site, there is the beast download, just wondering if that is the same as the one in the game, if not, will the one i played in the game, be available in its stead?

p.s i love the secret avenger beast, especially the ode to x-factor pallete (so rock)

No, unfortunately the character download is the older version before the updates.

Offline Slayer

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:January 09, 2016, 02:11:11 AM
« Reply #76 on: December 12, 2010, 05:44:24 PM »
Congratulations for this amazing release!

Mystique is my favorite character from the entire game, Wolverine is just perfect, and Iceman is a lot of fun to play as him.
I was positively surprised by Birdie and Namor they are both terrific.
Rogue's power stealing abilities were very well implemented, I've enjoy playing as her.

Thanks to all PX team member for all your hard work.

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #77 on: December 12, 2010, 05:54:13 PM »
Mystique, Wolvie, Magento, Iceman, and Sabretooth play incredibly. I can't wait for the individual releases for them (and I don't have to worry about waiting because this game is gonna keep me entertained for a while)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: December 12, 2010, 05:57:39 PM »
yeah after some more playing the game ( cause i aint been to much fond of marvel remakes all over the place ) this one is pretty cool. especially after playng it some more. My fav is juggernaut. I LOVE what yall did with him and his hypers are actually better than the original capcom version of him. thats what i look for from Mugen. thinkin outside the box with em and makin characters better than the originals.  you made him feel mre likethe actual Juggernaut. So he actually is the true juggernaut he should have been all along. now he is def the best term of a remake. mystique and birdy are pretty much the same to me. So out of the juggernaut made i dub this Juggernaut WORTHY!  ^:)^ =D> thanx for hookin up one of my favs.

Offline Tazzer

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:June 15, 2018, 06:39:36 PM
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: December 12, 2010, 06:23:26 PM »
@Zvitor:  That's great news!   I mean, I thought she was just about perfect here...  and now find out that you have a few more things planned for her.   Well worth the wait indeed.

Offline azazel

• Last Login:January 02, 2013, 11:05:17 AM
    • Email
« Reply #80 on: December 12, 2010, 06:41:57 PM »
tengo un problema cuando inicio el juego la musica empieza a dar problemas y luego me tira error y se cierra.

I have a problem when I start the game the music starts giving me problems and then throws error and closes.

Offline galactus

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2014, 12:34:12 PM
  • many thanks to hollow boy for this great avatar
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: December 12, 2010, 08:22:00 PM »
Can someone tell me how big this game file is please as its taking a long time to download ???

just that I have already gone over a 100mb and its still downloading ???
hello to all from the planet wrecker aka Galactus

Offline Tazzer

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:June 15, 2018, 06:39:36 PM
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: December 12, 2010, 08:24:55 PM »
It's a little over 300MB.

Offline Uche_of_IMT

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:April 27, 2024, 11:15:13 PM
  • The fighting spirit lives in the fans of M.U.G.E.N
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: December 12, 2010, 08:27:05 PM »
I am still surprised that anyone still uses the "unstable" Winmugen.
92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: December 12, 2010, 08:30:56 PM »
well heck i would ef like to know which version of mugen i the most stable? i was already aked by a crew member which flow we gonna go winmugen , winmugen plus or 1.0 and so far i am not even so certain, i wanted winmugen plus cause of the hi res capabilities for some screenpacks as well as 1.0 . Alot of peeps dont move from winmugen and converted over. so my question is.. what version is enirely safe and give the best effect for your project? Clue me the heck in ..please. :-??

Offline B-5

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:November 02, 2022, 10:28:59 AM
« Reply #85 on: December 12, 2010, 08:32:36 PM »
I have a questoin about palletes.
How can I load the default palletes because mine shows different ones. For example. Wolverine gets the orange and brown pallete and etc.

Offline DizzyTheConquer

• Novice Animator
  • Database Moderator
  • Last Login:February 23, 2018, 07:37:31 PM
  • Amateur Animator, Editor, Game Programmer
    • Story-Arc Animations
« Reply #86 on: December 12, 2010, 11:10:06 PM »
How can I load the default palletes because mine shows different ones.
Press the low kick button when choosing a character.

Offline Izod1337

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 17, 2017, 10:38:07 AM
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: December 13, 2010, 12:30:52 AM »
Man, Wolverine and Quicksilver are the best! Thanks for the release!

Offline Ref Cortez

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 14, 2017, 02:06:29 PM
    • Email
« Reply #88 on: December 13, 2010, 12:43:48 AM »
well heck i would ef like to know which version of mugen i the most stable? i was already aked by a crew member which flow we gonna go winmugen , winmugen plus or 1.0 and so far i am not even so certain, i wanted winmugen plus cause of the hi res capabilities for some screenpacks as well as 1.0 . Alot of peeps dont move from winmugen and converted over. so my question is.. what version is enirely safe and give the best effect for your project? Clue me the heck in ..please. :-??
winmugen
border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #89 on: December 13, 2010, 12:49:27 AM »
winmugen
OOOOOK but didnt someone just state above that winmugen is  unstable"? cause i plan on havin a good hi res screenpack and some cool maybe high res stages ,  so hi res fx as well so i just wanna make sure when i get me a screenpack maker and a stage creator its cool and so long as it can support those feature. then its good .

Offline yosifun

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 18, 2013, 09:14:45 AM
« Reply #90 on: December 13, 2010, 03:28:48 AM »
When this great screenpack (+ characters/stages) will be released, will it be possible to add characters to the current roster?

Also, are there plans to update some of the current characters besides Mystique? I remember that ZVitor posted a plan for a smart palette for Wolverine by Sei.

The only character which I'm really missing in this awesome roster is Apoc's Archangel, I'm really hoping he will return and finish him sometime.. [-O<

Offline Snakebyte

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 26, 2021, 09:56:15 PM
    • Email
« Reply #91 on: December 13, 2010, 04:40:12 AM »
Hey, not sure if this is the right place for this, but you guys rock. Like, a lot. I haven't even gotten halfway through the roster here yet, but it's absolutely fantastic. Beast is a great improvement, I actually like the character quite a bit now. Birdy was a really pleasant surprise. Very nice Bishop sprite overhaul, wucash's Bishop is one of my favorite characters (I didn't notice any gameplay changes, not meaning to say they were bad if you guys did in fact make some). This is also my first time using Z's Colossus, which just, wow, completely made my day, especially discovering that it was available for normal download. I didn't notice any difference from the public versions of Cyclops or Deadpool, and very little changes on Emma, though I liked what little I did see. Again, very nice sprite overhaul + extra move on DCL's Gambit, also a character I love and the public version is currently on my roster. And I just tried Iceman before going to bed...

WOW.

I don't even know how to compliment you highly enough without dissolving into great gouts of profanity, which I understand is frowned on here.

You've done things with that character that I didn't even think could be DONE in MUGEN, and raised the bar majorly. If the other new characters in this project are at the same level, just damn.

Great, great freaking job. With no offense intended, I was not expecting something of this caliber of pure awesomeness to come out of IMT. I'm completely blown away. And now I'm going to sleep before I spew anymore incoherent praise. :)

Offline Magma MK-II

• Master of Shoot'em Ups
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 09:07:51 AM
  • Every day is night
    • My mugen stuff
« Reply #92 on: December 13, 2010, 10:58:14 AM »
"Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, like candy!"

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #93 on: December 13, 2010, 11:35:20 AM »
I enjoyed playing the game very much.

My critique is minor.

Quicksilver still needs some sprite work. I can still see Eraddicators flash belt outline in most of the sprites.

I would replace Bishop down the road using a character base better suited for him. I think Colossus for Bishop is one of the all time worst base choices ever made in Mugen. I played arcade as Colossus, and it looked pretty ridiculous seeing the 2 in game play when I got to Bishop. However It was nicely edited from the previous version of Bishop thats out there.

Namor seems out of place in the game to me, but I know thats Marvel's writing, and not the game concept.

Overall my gripes are pretty minor. All the other bugs I noticed have already been mentioned.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 11:41:32 AM by ALEXZIQ »

Offline galactus

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2014, 12:34:12 PM
  • many thanks to hollow boy for this great avatar
    • Email
« Reply #94 on: December 13, 2010, 12:58:49 PM »
It's a little over 300MB.

many thanks for the reply Tazzer that helps a lot much appreciated :thumbsup: :) but Over 300mb :o ??? er I dont know if I will be able to download it as my computer completely jams after every 2 and half hours for some unknown reason and it takes about an hour just to download a 100mb so I dont think I will be able to download this in one go sadly :(

so I was wondering could someone please send it to my email please
mikejulialee@aol.com

or upload it onto some other site in 2 halfs please which should roughly be about 150mb for each half

whichever is easiest :-??

many thanks in advance anyway :)

and sorry about the late reply by the way Tazzer I would have answered a lot sooner but I have to share my computer with 2 other people you see so sorry about that
hello to all from the planet wrecker aka Galactus

Offline Beto

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 27, 2024, 08:25:49 PM
  • Action!!
    • My Youtube page
    • Email
« Reply #95 on: December 13, 2010, 05:27:01 PM »
Fantastic, went beyond expectations, congratulations to all who made this possible.  ^:)^

The Xmen are my favorite characters  :cool

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #96 on: December 13, 2010, 05:48:49 PM »
I'm just saying, if you guys put this much time, dedication, and love into a Fantastic Four game ... I'm not sure if I could handle

But this is the X-Men's time to shine. And boy do they shine

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #97 on: December 13, 2010, 05:58:43 PM »
I'm just saying, if you guys put this much time, dedication, and love into a Fantastic Four game ... I'm not sure if I could handle

But this is the X-Men's time to shine. And boy do they shine

I thought about that too, the classic unfinished mugen games were MvC3, Project X, Project Webhead and Project Fantastic Four. With EoH and Second Coming released, as well as Wucash working on the Spider-man project the only one remaining one is Fantastic Four. I'm not jumping on that boat any time soon though.

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #98 on: December 13, 2010, 06:15:07 PM »
Oh I know. After something like this being released you obviously need some time off.

Offline DrHellSpawn

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 03, 2023, 02:54:26 AM
« Reply #99 on: December 13, 2010, 07:01:30 PM »
great work, Z, Acey, Xfields, and everyone who made this game possible! the bosses are amazing!  ^:)^ great improvement on some old chars (especially on iceman and wolverine) and nice to see some new chars too! yea, it has some bugs, but very impressive job! i have only one complaint: some stages are poorly animated.. dont get me wrong, most of them are nice, but some just dont fit the quality of the game.. if you could improve or replace that few, it would make the game even shinier! ;) btw anyone wants to compare it to children of the atom? dont do it, its like comparing arkham asylum to pacman! this one is a billion times better! ;)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal