collapse

Author Topic: World Cup of Edits: MMA results and next theme  (Read 616 times)

Offline pyche

• The Unlimited
  • Last Login:October 29, 2010, 03:37:33 AM
World Cup of Edits: MMA results and next theme
« on: August 07, 2010, 02:09:28 AM »
So Rozeros was on Vacation when the last Clash went down. The theme was MMA (Mixed Martial Arts). But he was MIA for most of it and had extended the deadline. And there were only two entries.

Between the two entrants, it was decided that they would place the votes to how they saw fit, and move on to the next theme right away with no need of voting. Here were the entries:

1st Place : Jason David Frank by Pyche

2nd Place : Rampage Jackson by L@nce Uppercut

So since this was suppose to be every 15/16 days, and we started this pretty much First of March.

That means, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug we should've had 11 rounds by now. Instead we've had 5... so we're halfway behind. This'll change, and changes are below in red.

----------------------------------------------

The sixth theme is:

Speed Force

You can send your edits to Pyche until 08/16/2010, this day you will know the eigth theme and the voting will begin. Every clash will last 15/16 days.

You can choose any one that uses the Speed Force. Any Flash, any incarnation, any one in the Flash family or any enemy that can tap into the Speed Force.

The chosen message boards are: Unlimited, Cvg United, Infinity Mugen Team.

Rules:

1- The World Cup of Edits 2010 will be a year tournament, each clash happens 15/16 days after the other.

2- The last contest will be in the first half of December, 12/15/2010, so voting until the end of year and we will know the best of 2010.

3- Each clash will have a ranking, the best five are ranked with points. Example: if there are only 3 entries then only the top three scores will be given out. The following points are allotted as follows:

1st = 5 points
2nd = 4 points
3rd = 3 points
4th = 2 points
5th = 1 point

4- The contest will span through different forums, like the Clash of Titans.

5-Everyone can decide a contest theme. All entrants will submit a theme along with their submission/edit. The winning entry will have their theme chosen for the next round ONLY if none of the other entrants have had their theme chosen previoiusly. That would then be decided in alphabetical order by the entrants name.

6- The themes can be anything like Comics, Manga, VideoGames, original creations, but I think that instead of a direct theme like” Batman Bruce Wayne”, choose themes like Bleach, Xmen(villains), Superman family (heroes), this way the editors can choose who they wish to edit.

7- You can do edits, Hi-res, Scenes, animated gifs, Isomeric, flash movies, and any kind of Pixel and Vector art.

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 26, 2024, 02:34:14 PM
Re: World Cup of Edits: MMA results and next theme
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 03:32:25 AM »
Genius edit on the Jason sprite(s), Pyche. Amazing work there.

I'll see if I have time to enter the next one.

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
Re: World Cup of Edits: MMA results and next theme
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 06:21:07 PM »
Those power ranger sprites are amazing!

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal