collapse

Author Topic: REVERSE ALIGNMENT contest Votes (STORIES)  (Read 705 times)

Offline ArmageddoN

• Infinity Sprite Artist
  • Last Login:September 25, 2012, 12:01:43 PM
REVERSE ALIGNMENT contest Votes (STORIES)
« on: April 04, 2010, 09:35:21 PM »
Stories for the Reverse Alignment Sprite contest http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Forum_345/index.php?topic=29462.0

A) Captain USSR

Steviushka Rogerinski. Disturbed by the rise of the Western world, Rogerinski attempts to enlist in the army, only to be rejected due to his poor health stauts. Soviet Army General Nikolai Bukharin, looking for test subjects, offers Rogerinski the chance to serve his country by taking part in a top-secret defense project; (Operation: Rebirth), which seeks to develop a means of creating physically superior soldiers. Rogerinski volunteers for the research and, after a rigorous selection process, is chosen as the first human test subject for the Super-Soldier serum developed by the scientist "Dr. Dmitri Ivanovich Mendeleev,"

Operation: Rebirth is implemented, Rogerinski receives injections and oral doses of the Super-Soldier Serum. He is then exposed to a controlled burst of "Vita-Rays" that activate and stabilize the chemicals in his system. Although the process is arduous physically, it successfully alters his physiology almost instantly from its relatively frail form to the maximum of human efficiency, greatly enhancing his musculature and reflexes. Mendeleev finally declares Rogerinski as the "first super human" and states "as of today, mother russia will always have the upper hand."

B) Evil Spider-Man Vs Heroic Mysterio: Sorcer Supreme

In my world, Peter Parker didnt get to live with aunt may and uncle ben when his parents died. Instead he was placed into foster care, he was rased by the abusive parents of marry jane watson. They both grew up close, and peter still was an over-achever in school, but the father was a drunk and abused them both. The same axident occured that gave peter his powers. Thinking this change perfect, he builds himself a backpack that can hold a fluid that gets pumped into shoothers on his wrist and a dark costume. He starts off by robing his own home, and trying to scare his abusive father, but peter caught him raping mary jane. In a fit of rage peter murdered her father. After that he started a life of super crime, and he's gathered a vast empire of crime, and he uses it to keep MJ happy, so she can forget her father.

Quentin Beck was a special effects wizard and stunt man working for a major Hollywood studio with dreams of making a name for himself in the film industry. He revolutionized holographic tecnology used for movie magic. One of Spider-Man's generals found out about the tec and realized he could use it to make a big name for himself. That boss was Dr. Strange, he was going to use the holograms to scare people sick so he could make more money. The movie's producer sold strange the tech, when Beck found out, he decided to costume up and stop him. Once he stoped strange, the acient one guided him to his mountan temple. Because he was able to conquire a great evil, he was chosen to be trained to become sorcer supreme. Apon mastering the mystic arts, he decided to combine science and tecnology in his quest to banish evil, and he's starting with Spider-Man

C) Superman vs Luthor

Superman was sent to earth by Jor-el to control the world. First the humans saw him as a savior and Lex as an enemy, but after they trusted him, they destroyed the weapons
as he wished and the Justice League members were being killed, after they got no more defenses. He made earth New Kripton and enslaved all his habitants. Luthor was almost destroyed and all Bat familly was killed, Talia al Gul now the head of wayne corp saved Luthor, and he had time to fuse Luthorcorp and Waynecorp, now with an update of his battle suit powered by Red Sun radiation, in the end Luthor was right and just him can stop Superman.

D) Yoda

After the last sith has been defeated peace took over in all the galaxys.
Shortly after though, discord started spreading in the senat, politicans, who were hungry for power started rising, one intrigue followed the other.The Jedi kept loosing influence, which they could have regained through brute force, but that's not the way of the Jedi.
Yoda was desperately looking for a way to restore harmony in the senat. The only possible way to him seemed tom remind the senat of the possibly reappearing threat caused by the sith, to unify them. Since all the sith were wiped out Yoda sacrificed himself and gave in to the dark side. he was hoping that after he would be defeated by his student, which he trained as good as he could, the politicans would learn their lesson and strive to maintain the peace that so many fought for.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 03:57:12 PM by ArmageddoN »

Chek out my sprites at M.U.G.E.N Graphic Arts!

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 12:00:37 AM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
Re: REVERSE ALIGNMENT contest Votes (STORIES)
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 09:58:44 PM »
How is this a sprite contest, I'm wondering? :-??

Offline MirageAtoli

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:May 13, 2011, 03:25:23 AM
  • Oh, my Paws and Whiskers!
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 11:49:51 PM »
May want to bold the titles to help with legibility.

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 11:28:09 AM »
How is this a sprite contest, I'm wondering? :-??

Its the secondary contest to the sprite contest

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2010, 01:36:03 PM »
  >:-(-| You should link to the sprite contest in the first post as well,so that way votes can be racked up easily in both polls

On topic:i liked the Spiderman vs Mysterio story the most

Offline ArmageddoN

• Infinity Sprite Artist
  • Last Login:September 25, 2012, 12:01:43 PM
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2010, 03:53:04 PM »
Sprry for wasnt ordered, but i had limit time of internet to post the contest and i did it really quickly. I am fixing some things now
Chek out my sprites at M.U.G.E.N Graphic Arts!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal