collapse

Author Topic: R@CE 45 Style patch by Me and Sic-1 For Axel Hawk by Adamskie  (Read 2712 times)

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
R@CE 45 Style patch by Me and Sic-1 For Axel Hawk by Adamskie
« on: February 04, 2010, 03:10:52 AM »
Sup Mugen Fans!!!

Right now you are in for a big treat folks.. And this time
i got some help from my partner in crime... "SIC-1"

Guys i went back inside the SNK vault and found a
character long forgotten!!!

This guy was once a great boxing champ, and during Fatal Fury 2 he lost
to Terry Bogard. And hasn't been seen since.....   :-??   *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

But After many years of training, he honed his skills  :rules:  XD||
and perfected them, also learning new techniques as well.   :DB:

Now he is back on the scene, and hears about the new mugen tournament..
Since he has been gone for so long and also how he missed the other King Of Fighters Tournaments,
He decides that its time to set out and participate in the tournament and show everyone why he was
once called "The champ" While settling the score with Terry Bogard and putting other so called
brawlers like Balrog, Heavy D', and Franco Bash in their place.  XD||

So Now Folks Get Ready... Its that trash talkin guy you luv to hate....   :-SS

Axel Hawk!!!!!!!!
 :o    :o     :o

This is a patch for Adamskie's Axel Hawk  

"Imma Bust U UP!!!!!!!!!" LOL  :D   ;*))    :thumbsup:

Get character here : http://page.freett.com/adamskie/

Download patch here at : http://sicgraphicsmugen.darkbb.com/

Axel has gotten a small update.. U need to download it right away, i had to fix some sounds and  collision boxes on his stance plus tone down one of his supers as 1 person pointed out. Here is a small update to Axel before i go to work : Note u still need to download the patch first THEN download this update if u havent downloaded everything else yet.

update patch : http://www.mediafire.com/?gmjnm2ztt1u   Note this only contains 3 files so u if u haven't downloaded the patch yet then do not get this update first, get it last after u have everything else

under R@CE 45 Style patches

This guy is a boxing beast that luvs to talk crap

I have included 3 new special, 4 new hypers and 1 ultimate hyper

Special Move
Axel Charge - B,F, a or b

TKO Combo - D,DB,B, a or b

Talking crap - b+y (Note - takes -500 worth of your powerbar and this moves are subject to change)

;-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hypers Moves
Bust U Up - D,DF,F,x+y

Whirlwind Breaker - D,DB,B,x+y

Axel Fury - D, DF, F, a+b

The Showstopper - D,DB,B, a+b (Note that when he is up close, he does the grab version of the move and when away he does the one big punch version)

;-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ultimate Hyper
Talkin Big crap - D,DF,F,x+a

BIG THING!!!!

I made a custom voice-over for Axel and no this is not how my normal voice sounds, i am very gifted in voice acting...

And also i have edited all of the original specials & hypers that Adamskie
made as well....

Axel now also has dodge by pressing z

and a knockback attack by pressing c but it will take and consume 500 worth
of power from your power bar

Axel also has power charge now which can be
done by holding z+b

Axel also has mostly all of the mvc style abilities
and sprites,he has superjump, a hyper portrait
ground and air chaining and also able to
go from a normal punch or kick to a special
or a hyper.I added new sound effects to his snd.
I also changed up his original hyper moves and
specials and made them seem more dramatic and to
make them into more what i like so if you want
more info on them please see the cmd file

;--------------------------------------------------

People who i owe credit to :
Adamskie - Your character was so needed into mugen, thanks so much for making him!!!

Sic-1 - DUDE THANKS for sprite edits, coding, ideas, and being a good friend etc...

BC (Blackchaos07(aka bovery23)) - Dudley, you are
the very reason that i kno how to code. I it wasnt
For you, then i wouldnt have known how to code
anything, your balrog is the main reason i made
patches because i wanted two other boxers to be
able to go toe to toe and blow for blow with your
balrog. I did use some of your coding and your
helper sprites, so i hope its cool. if not let me
kno... ok?

Mr.Infinite from imt a.k.a Joe Rock
Thanks or making those awesome hyper portraits
for me and for being a fan of my work, i'm glad
that inspired you. Keep up the good work dude!!

AND OF COURSE U!!!!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 09:28:28 AM by R@CE 45 »

Offline bigredguy

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 18, 2017, 11:15:32 AM
Re: R@CE 45 Style patch by Me and Sic-1 For Axel Hawk by Adamskie
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 09:38:55 AM »
How about some feedback?

-standing next to opponent and bashing LK and LP can do over 10 hits and far too much damage
-for that matter bashing buttons in general is far too linkable
-alternating between a shoryuken motion with LP and MP links into an infinate, allowing a full bar of damage to be easily taken
-why do people feel the need to rescale chars with regards to mvc patches? Making him this big makes his sprites and effects look horrible
-to me a char isnt mvc without 3punches and 3kicks.... personally i dislike this roll/glide thing ive been seeing lately.... its not mvc at all...
-to me the knockback move isnt useful enough to warrant half a powerbar
-both variations of qcb+KK moves are overpowered (the grab and the single hit)

Offline The King Sic-1™

• The King of Mugen & Best in the World!
  • Last Login:February 28, 2018, 11:47:27 AM
  • Head over to http://sicgraphicsmugen.darkbb.com/
    • TheTrueSic-1
    • SicGraphicsMugen
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 10:23:45 AM »
How about some feedback?

-standing next to opponent and bashing LK and LP can do over 10 hits and far too much damage
-alternating between a shoryuken motion with LP and MP links into an infinate, allowing a full bar of damage to be easily taken
-why do people feel the need to rescale chars with regards to mvc patches? Making him this big makes his sprites and effects look horrible
-to me a char isnt mvc without 3punches and 3kicks.... personally i dislike this roll/glide thing ive been seeing lately.... its not mvc at all...

ok?........

but here is my biggest thing about what you said... and i know R@ce has had to say this before.... WHERE DOES IT IN THIS CHARACTER, SAY IT'S A MVC PATCH?

it's a R@ce45 style patch

and he is meant to be powerful... he is Axel freaking Hawk!

besides that... thanks for the feed back! :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 10:28:46 AM by Sic-1 »

Offline bigredguy

• Initiate
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 10:30:50 AM »
So it's imitation of a game style.... without it's actual characteristics.....right.

I did'nt say powerful, i said OVERPOWERED. Thats in comparison to his other hyper moves, not about the character in general ~:>

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 12:35:01 PM »
How about some feedback?

-alternating between a shoryuken motion with LP and MP links into an infinite, allowing a full bar of damage to be easily taken

Thanks 4 your feedback, i see where u r coming from with somethings, but i must clear some things up

1.why do people feel the need to rescale chars with regards to mvc patches? Making him this big makes his sprites and effects look horrible

2.to me a char isnt mvc without 3punches and 3kicks.... personally i dislike this roll/glide thing ive been seeing lately.... its not mvc at all...

3.to me the knockback move isnt useful enough to warrant half a powerbar

1. I can rescale a character as much as i like  :-??  , u wanna kno why  8=| ? Cus its my edit, and also, just like u may edit things, if u don't like the size, then scale it back however u want it.....    :-??

2. That is a person preference, and last time i checked, this patch didn't say mvc, it said "R@CE 45 STYLE"  /:O
So that means its however i want it to be, which is a combination of cvs,mvc, and kof....  

/:O SO ONCE AGAIN, THIS ISN'T MVC!!!! EVEN ON MY OLD PATCHES I SAID CUSTOM MEANING IT COULD HAVE THINGS IN THERE THAT ISN'T MVC AT ALL.

And the roll is there 4 a reason, its there to avoid people who like to stay on u during a fight, and also to avoid people who like to spam projectiles  

3. Once again personal preference and really :-w  ,  [-X i don't giv a crap if "U don't feel the knockback move isn't useful enough to warrant half a powerbar"  Cus guess what, I made the patch, and "I DO" think its useful enough!!!

4. I Agree with the  infinites with the specials and i like how u pointed that out and i will go back and fix it and as for the chaining, i will adjust the velocities on it so u cant keep doin those hits although u can only keep hitting p2 like that if the opponent isn't fighting back cus if they are, u can hardly pull that off cus i mean seriously who is gonna let u sit there and hit them like that over and over again?.....  :-??  ;*))

I didn't make this patch to fulfill your needs and approval, i made it how i wanted it to be made, and if u don't like it then cool

But one thing that bugs me is that i kno your not an imt member, u came over here just to have somethin to say  :-@ but its cool though and the only reason why im pissed is cus most of your "so called" feedback isn't feedback, its personal preference and that, i cannot help it if u don't like, so i suggest if its that bad to u, trash it and move along to the next mugen character
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 03:13:27 PM by R@CE 45 »

Offline bigredguy

• Initiate
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 05:20:16 PM »
Dont get your knickers in a twist now.... i came here to give feedback, something which is lacking around here. Comments are mostly praising your chars without proper scrutinisation. Most of the points i gave are fact, and even the one about the scale is fact: stretched scales= pixelated and ugly. When i take the time to test this and give factual feedback, i earn the right to give my opinion along with it. Whether u want to hear it or not is irrelevant and u getting 'pissed off' as you so put it is evidence that you're too defensive. =D>

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 05:37:47 PM »
Dont get your knickers in a twist now.... i came here to give feedback, something which is lacking around here. Comments are mostly praising your chars without proper scrutinisation. Most of the points i gave are fact, and even the one about the scale is fact: stretched scales= pixelated and ugly. When i take the time to test this and give factual feedback, i earn the right to give my opinion along with it. Whether u want to hear it or not is irrelevant and u getting 'pissed off' as you so put it is evidence that you're too defensive. =D>

Dude 2 things u pointed out were true, the rest were personal preference, but when u start slanging words around

saying somethin about the size of a character and how "U" think it should be 6 button and how "U" think the knockback move is useless then how does this help me..... It doesnt, plus it sounds like u r tellin me how u want things rather more than whats wrong, thats why i got pissed

No one said u cant speak your mind but guess what? So can I. And I disagree with u... Now with the infinities yes and the chaining a lil bit, i agree with u.

And people do what they want, so if they praise me r not it doesnt matter. Works 8 and others always giv me feedback all the time  and DUDE U ONLY HAVE POSTED HERE like TEN FREAKIN TIMES so how would u kno everything they say....

« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 05:50:25 PM by R@CE 45 »

Offline Skeletor-EX

• Artist, Musician, Video producer.
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:August 22, 2014, 10:21:32 PM
  • The truth HELPS! Not hurts... LISTEN!!
    • Skeletor-EX Mugen Youtube video channel...
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 05:45:28 PM »
WOW..........! lmao!! Damn!!!!!!!!! I made him chain in a private creation of mine a while back, but... DAAAIYUM!!!! You guys have given this fool a complete overhaul! He's definitely SIC AS HELL!! Thanks R@ce!! And also SIC-1! Congratulations on a great character patch! Now ya gotta do the same for AOF2 Mickey! He so deserves it...  ::salute::

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2010, 05:48:10 PM »
WOW..........! lmao!! Damn!!!!!!!!! I made him chain in a private creation of mine a while back, but... DAAAIYUM!!!! You guys have given this fool a complete overhaul! He's definitely SIC AS HELL!! Thanks R@ce!! And also SIC-1! Congratulations on a great character patch! Now ya gotta do the same for AOF2 Mickey! He so deserves it...  ::salute::

Way Ahead of u bro, waaaaay ahead!!!  :thumbsup:

Offline Skeletor-EX

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2010, 05:57:34 PM »
Way Ahead of u bro, waaaaay ahead!!!  :thumbsup:

THANK GOODNESS!! I loved Mickey! I always thought he didn't get the respect he deserved... Also, I swear I don't understand why these guys come here and complain about the patches not being MVC! They're NOT!! And not meant to be MVC. They are elements of different styles blended together! But like I said earlier R@ce, don't let these idiots upset you man... Just do you! Believe me we appreciate it homie...!  ::salute::

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2010, 06:12:35 PM »
You're going too far Race

Why r u pokin your nose into this? This has nuthin to do with u , u clearly dont get my point, but see im not mad anymore, just stating why i stated what i said.

I did no name calling plus i had my own valid points as to why i said what i said so go back and read.

Dont tell me to calm down 4 stating my opinion as well, i have a right to disagree or agree, and comment back if i want.

Im no bad guy here and why r u takin up 4 him. No one is bullying him, this is my thread and i can disagree if i want to.

So stop makin it seem like im some big bad person.

Offline The King Sic-1™

• TheTrueSic-1
    • SicGraphicsMugen
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2010, 06:20:28 PM »
You're going too far Race. I mean, he was just giving feedback. Just saying "This char isn't intended to be a pure MvC version", like Sic said would be more than enough. And what about the number of posts? Rednavi have somewhat like 15 posts here, and he released one of the best Full Game Systems so far IMO.

Maybe I don't have the right to tell you this, I don't even know you. Just calm down, things can be solved easily.
And I don't want to begin a flame war or anything else here, so just take into consideration my words man ;).

See you.

I have no idea who this guy "bigredguy" is.... never heard of him... so i can kinda care less.... 8=|
i look at this is a different way..
this character is made the way he was meant to be and that's,that... he is a custom patch.... R@ce and I worked hard on him... and we had a lot of fun doing it together, and it the first time since GMR i got a chance to really get into the coding of a character...

i'm Glad you love him bro... R@ce knows I'm there to team up with him again always... when you got two good friends working together and having fun.. you end up making something good...

Maybe? you will see another team up from me and R@ce again! :-" XD||

Offline Beto

• Last Login:April 27, 2024, 08:25:49 PM
  • Action!!
    • My Youtube page
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2010, 06:27:49 PM »
The best things that happened in mugen, were the patches R @ ce, Infinity and the creations of Zvitor, there will always be someone to hate, perhaps out of envy and charges for something + MVC, thing that never were.

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2010, 06:35:47 PM »
ugh.

You know what makes you look PO'd and "going too far?"

Typing in massive font.

It's the equalvilent of shouting, also, no offence, but Talking with massive slang doesn't help your image ethier. I'm not saying I care, but I'm certien other people think otherwise.

Btw, I like your patches, so don't go attacking me.

Offline The King Sic-1™

• TheTrueSic-1
    • SicGraphicsMugen
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2010, 06:44:18 PM »
ugh.

You know what makes you look PO'd and "going too far?"

Typing in massive font.

It's the equalvilent of shouting, also, no offence, but Talking with massive slang doesn't help your image ethier. I'm not saying I care, but I'm certien other people think otherwise.

Btw, I like your patches, so don't go attacking me.

:DxDie
Trust me R@ce isn't mad.. i'm talking to him on the phone right now..... so lets drop it...

this Thread if for the people that like R@ce's patches.... not about anything else.... i look at it like this.... how about for now on in this thread we all just post about the patch and nothing more...

i know it can be done.... ok?

Offline Epicsmith93

• Aku wa yarusan!
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:March 27, 2011, 10:05:28 PM
  • Do you really wanna mess with me?!
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2010, 06:45:27 PM »
Hey R@CE, if your going to make patches for boxing style characters, why not Rick Stroud from Real Bout Fatal Fury 2? I'd love to see you guys do him next lol

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2010, 06:49:01 PM »
already on it dude  :)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 06:56:16 PM by R@CE 45 »

Offline Epicsmith93

• Aku wa yarusan!
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:March 27, 2011, 10:05:28 PM
  • Do you really wanna mess with me?!
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2010, 06:52:23 PM »
already on dude  :)
Like your working on him now or he's already out?!?! It doesn't matter actually, cause i'm psyched!  :o

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2010, 06:54:20 PM »
i work on many characters and i comeback to them

Offline Worksa8

• Rocket Punch!
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:June 13, 2021, 01:19:25 PM
  • Rocket Punch!
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2010, 07:25:48 PM »
I don't feel like fiddling with the log in for a while atm...
I"ll give the patch a try on Monday, gotta do stuff this weekend =P

Offline PARANATION

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 02, 2012, 02:25:15 PM
  • Now that's what i'm talking about!!
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2010, 02:37:59 AM »
Tested him R@CE and he is awsome. You ans Sic-1 are impressive on this one. Keep it up.

We'll never know unless we try!

Offline Skeletor-EX

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2010, 03:22:49 AM »
You can use this as a demonstration if you want. 4th Special is done using (Y+B) not X+B... Sorry for the typo in the video...

Great job guys!! Keep it up!!  ::salute:: ::salute::

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2010, 04:09:27 AM »
Yes, thank u so much 4 that man, dude this helps out alot!!!  :thumbsup:

might be an update soon cus i want to fix and add somethings

Offline Skeletor-EX

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2010, 04:51:10 AM »
Yes, thank u so much 4 that man, dude this helps out alot!!!  :thumbsup:

might be an update soon cus i want to fix and add somethings

Hey man, for all that you do, the LEAST I could do is support you by making Demo videos... No problem homie! Any time...  ::salute::

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2010, 09:27:41 AM »
 Axel has gotten a small update.. U need to download it right away, i had to fix some sounds and  collision boxes on his stance plus tone down one of his supers as 1 person pointed out. Here is a small update to Axel before i go to work : Note u still need to download the patch first THEN download this update if u havent downloaded everything else yet.

update patch : http://www.mediafire.com/?gmjnm2ztt1u   Note this only contains 3 files so u if u haven't downloaded the patch yet then do not get this update first, get it last after u have everything else

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar