collapse

Author Topic: Err okay.. apparently this is what the Green Arrow movie is going to be about..  (Read 999 times)

Offline Lord Vader

• Restricted Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 19, 2011, 05:59:40 PM
    • Email
David Goyer and Justin Marks penned a script for a movie starring Green Arrow called Super Max. The reported storyline is that the hero (framed for a crime he didn't commit) must escape a high security prison filled with B and C list villains and rogue superheroes.[4] Current buzz indicates that Matt Damon is negotiating for the lead role.[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Arrow#Film

Now I'm not one to pre-judge here, but come on. It's not even called Green Arrow. Ughh. Why can't DC make movies better than Marvel? First it was Catwoman, then it was Superman (which wasn't bad but could've been better), and now it's this. Seriously, the only recent DC movie that's good is Batman Begins. They better start making moves on the standards of Marvel or Marvel will simply crush them.

Offline Jay_High19

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:September 18, 2009, 01:24:51 AM
    • Email
WTF Batman Begins was @$$. Green Arrow is no where cool enough to have his own movie. Teen Titans, Red Tornado, and Booster Gold all deserve movies before this loser.

Offline Lord Vader

• Restricted Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 19, 2011, 05:59:40 PM
    • Email
Red Tornado? Booster Gold? WHAT? You have to be kidding man. Green Arrow is more popular than those two I'm a hundred percent sure. Plus he's on Smallville.

Offline Jay_High19

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:September 18, 2009, 01:24:51 AM
    • Email
Red Tornado? Booster Gold? WHAT? You have to be kidding man. Green Arrow is more popular than those two I'm a hundred percent sure. Plus he's on Smallville.
Yeah, I did over-exagerate. I just hate Green Arrow because he's so boring. Batman and Robin are the only powerless SUPERheros imo.

Offline Negi Springfield

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:December 26, 2022, 03:12:38 PM
  • Got some change?!
    • Hokuto_no_Fan
Grean Arrow...wt...f....
I mean...The high-light of Green Arrow was when he was teamed up with Green Lanturn *IMO! Jay_High19*
and that one novel I read about GA what was it again...
Gah...cant remember the name....sorry
It was about him losing his soul..and er...being dead AND alive..weird/awsome stuff...
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 03:58:35 AM by Negi Springfield »

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
Grean Arrow...wt...f....
I mean...The high-light of Green Arrow was when he was teamed up with Green Lanturn *IMO! Jay_High19*
It was about him losing his soul..and er...being dead AND alive..weird/awsome stuff...

wish you knew the name

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline Negi Springfield

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:December 26, 2022, 03:12:38 PM
  • Got some change?!
    • Hokuto_no_Fan
Grean Arrow...wt...f....

wish you knew the name

I'll be more vivid..I hope someone remembers the name
SPOILERS:

so It seems at one point he died...
and he went to heaven
but decided to leave his soul on earth *hell if I know how/why XD*
and it lead him to waking up all of a sudden not remembering ANYTHING beyound Going across the country with GL
*which was awsome for me since I had been reading that point into the comics*
and Madness insues...
it even drags in a "Black Heart" like charecter into the mix..
awsome stuff!

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
Love Batman Begins it just isnt for the average fan, but that is how Batman is. He's not a flashy Spiderman character. Batman Begins is an accurate depiction of what many of the comic storylines are like, and shows the correct origin of Batman. Ra's Al Ghul played by Liam Neeson is probably the most accurate villian ever in a Batfilm.

Green Arrow does sound stupid, but keep in mind this is just a script and probably wont get approved. I would add that while Catwoman sucked, and Superman was disapointing. V for Vendetta, Constantine, and now Stardust were all hits, the 1st two #1 opening week.

DC is going for Dark and serious, and to be honest I'm sick of Marvels cheap pop movies that open at #1 opening week and drop the following weeks. The Spiderman, and X-Men franchises, and Blade are stellar with the exception of part 3 for all 3 films. Daredevil, Hulk, Electra, Fantastic Four, Punisher, even Ghost Rider, as well as Blade3, X3, and Spiderman 3 have been brutal to watch.

Marvels movies are like a Mugen Betas, the screenshots and hype looks awsome, then you realize it has no meat to it. I'll take Batman Begins, or V for Vendetta over any of that anyday.

DC is very close to putting Wonder Woman and DEATH into pre-production with scripts being written for Justice League as we speak, hoping Justice League (no Batman) will resurrect the Superman franchise. DC owns TV right now, Marvel cant keep anything on the air Blade the Series, and Fantastic 4 the animated series were cancelled 1st season. So it balances a little bit

Offline b.easy

• Global Moderator
  • Last Login:December 01, 2022, 11:28:07 PM
I'm still waiting on another Howard the Duck movie.  ;D ::)

Offline Kev The Galaxybender

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 29, 2022, 03:38:40 PM
    • Email

I agree, but I think the titans (young titans) should have their own movie, I would love to see a young sexy Raven, Starfire, and Terra played by some hawt chicks in their very early twenties

Offline Russian Gestapo

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 22, 2018, 09:17:16 AM
  • I am teh Eggman.
Love Batman Begins it just isnt for the average fan, but that is how Batman is. He's not a flashy Spiderman character. Batman Begins is an accurate depiction of what many of the comic storylines are like, and shows the correct origin of Batman. Ra's Al Ghul played by Liam Neeson is probably the most accurate villian ever in a Batfilm.

Green Arrow does sound stupid, but keep in mind this is just a script and probably wont get approved. I would add that while Catwoman sucked, and Superman was disapointing. V for Vendetta, Constantine, and now Stardust were all hits, the 1st two #1 opening week.

DC is going for Dark and serious, and to be honest I'm sick of Marvels cheap pop movies that open at #1 opening week and drop the following weeks. The Spiderman, and X-Men franchises, and Blade are stellar with the exception of part 3 for all 3 films. Daredevil, Hulk, Electra, Fantastic Four, Punisher, even Ghost Rider, as well as Blade3, X3, and Spiderman 3 have been brutal to watch.

Marvels movies are like a Mugen Betas, the screenshots and hype looks awsome, then you realize it has no meat to it. I'll take Batman Begins, or V for Vendetta over any of that anyday.

DC is very close to putting Wonder Woman and DEATH into pre-production with scripts being written for Justice League as we speak, hoping Justice League (no Batman) will resurrect the Superman franchise. DC owns TV right now, Marvel cant keep anything on the air Blade the Series, and Fantastic 4 the animated series were cancelled 1st season. So it balances a little bit

I don't usually like to quote whole posts, but this guy talks sense. I'm quite happy to let Stan Lee push all of Marvel's property through the sausage machine that is Hollywood while DC actually takes its time, thankyouverymuch. I mean, Marvel are already working on another Hulk movie that's a reboot and a sequel to that horribly shoddy piece of film-making they released a few years back. They're treading old ground!

Meanwhile, Chris Nolan's working on The Dark Knight (Batman Begins sequel) and frankly, it's going to rock some faces off. We're talking a serious director for a franchise that could have quite easily went the direction of Batman & Robin.

Saying that, I did thoroughly enjoy the early Marvel movies. X-Men 1 and 2 were great and I did enjoy the Blade trilogy (hell, even The Punisher was quite well done). But now things are getting silly. It's all about the green stuff (money, not Kryptonite).

I hope to hell this Green Arrow script doesn't get green-lighted. I was just beginning to believe DC knew what it was doing with their movie franchises...

And yes, we need another Howard the Duck film, pronto!

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
wow another howard the duck movie would be great  8)

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
I enjoyed batman begins it brought back the darker side to batman films......and as for the green arrow come one matt damon....you mean to tell me there is no one better

my new one

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal