collapse

Author Topic: 50 and kanye do u think will win  (Read 3541 times)

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
Re: 50 and kanye do u think will win
« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2007, 11:02:54 PM »
DSR....as in Dirty South Riders haha I have alot of there stuff on cd's alot of freestyle

thats wussup! Ive been looking for their cd's online & everything. Just got EAT OR GET ATE the other day. Going to get TUM THOUSAND AND SIX this wekend. Waitin on the new TUCK and still lookin for the TBG'z cd's and more. I keep findin them online but nowhere to buy them, I want the mixtapes though. Not too fond of the albums.

You know if the USUAL SUSPECTZ cd was any good? Havent heard it.
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline shootYr.

• [Magnum]
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 11, 2012, 07:27:16 PM
  • What're you gonna do to me?...
« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2007, 11:10:23 PM »
Mah G-n Go Off!
You Hear The Barrel Turnin'?
You Feel The Shedders Burning?
N---a Now Ya Learnin!
My G-n GO Off!

5O Pwnz. Thats That.
:O

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2007, 11:54:05 PM »
 >:-(-|

^^Just like Michal Jackson :D
[youtube=425,350]LZToTR0Ge5E[/youtube]
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline yamblack

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 16, 2010, 11:50:15 PM
« Reply #103 on: September 15, 2007, 12:45:24 AM »
DSR....as in Dirty South Riders haha I have alot of there stuff on cd's alot of freestyle

thats wussup! Ive been looking for their cd's online & everything. Just got EAT OR GET ATE the other day. Going to get TUM THOUSAND AND SIX this wekend. Waitin on the new TUCK and still lookin for the TBG'z cd's and more. I keep findin them online but nowhere to buy them, I want the mixtapes though. Not too fond of the albums.

You know if the USUAL SUSPECTZ cd was any good? Havent heard it.
Are you from Dallas, also? If so, I know a few places. I have some friends in JustBeatz

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
« Reply #104 on: September 15, 2007, 12:55:59 AM »
Are you from Dallas, also? If so, I know a few places. I have some friends in JustBeatz

Not in TX. My states the BIGGEST in the usa....
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline AceWonder20

• The Ace of all Trades
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 09, 2013, 11:03:16 AM
    • http://youtube.com/AceWonder20
    • Email
« Reply #105 on: September 15, 2007, 10:50:16 AM »
Cassidy and 50 had beef at one time. The song I Get Money samples from I'm a Hustla. Even a deaf person would of known that.
The song I Get Money is sampled from the song Top Billin by Audio Two.  Limewire that song and listen to it and ull see.
Siggy by shinrahunter

Check out my MUGEN vids here - YouTube - AceWonder20's Channel
PSN: AceWonder20

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #106 on: September 15, 2007, 02:36:32 PM »
The song I Get Money is sampled from the song Top Billin by Audio Two.  Limewire that song and listen to it and ull see.

I remember reading that on wiki, but it also samples I'm A Hustla. I think it's a diss at Cassidy in a way if you think about it.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline AceWonder20

• The Ace of all Trades
  • Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #107 on: September 15, 2007, 02:38:06 PM »

I remember reading that on wiki, but it also samples I'm A Hustla. I think it's a diss at Cassidy in a way if you think about it.
50 dissin someone.  That news to me  8=| lol
Siggy by shinrahunter

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #108 on: September 15, 2007, 02:52:19 PM »

*lol* Notice when he disses he only makes one track, then when a rapper responds he never does it again.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #109 on: September 17, 2007, 01:36:46 AM »

*lol* Notice when he disses he only makes one track, then when a rapper responds he never does it again.

cause 50 is not a battle rapper he just likes to call people out so he has something to talk about when gettin interviewed

my new one

Offline AceWonder20

• The Ace of all Trades
  • Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #110 on: September 17, 2007, 08:43:10 AM »

cause 50 is not a battle rapper he just likes to call people out so he has something to talk about when gettin interviewed
Well of course he aint gonna talk about the hood he cant go back to. 
Siggy by shinrahunter

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #111 on: September 17, 2007, 02:02:34 PM »
hahaha^^^^^

my new one

Offline seanp2500

• Initiate
  • Last Login:October 21, 2009, 10:45:57 PM
    • Email
« Reply #112 on: September 17, 2007, 06:52:57 PM »
50 sure can battle rap.  I am not a big fan.  But so far he has definitely gone at people like Cam or Game.  He can def hold his own. 

As for the Kanye vs 50 thing.  This is great publicity isn't it?  Even so.  What I am more interested in.  Is who will win the download wars.  Look at those torrents for both albums.  It's neck and neck.  Also will they even have the highest selling album.  Or will it be some country singer.  Last I heared Kanye was winning.  In what I would consider a well deserved upset.  Since the 50 album kinda tanked except for like 3 tracks.  I personally like college dropout's graveshift.  Like alot.  A whole lot.  All in all though I like 50 as a rapper better.  I would like to see him return to his roots as far as flow.  But it won't ever happen.  Power of the dollar!

Offline Esq.

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 07, 2013, 09:43:21 PM
    • Esq. - MySpace page
    • Email
« Reply #113 on: September 18, 2007, 05:36:06 PM »
I would like to see him return to his roots as far as flow.  But it won't ever happen.  Power of the dollar!

I agree

Offline Jay_High19

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:September 18, 2009, 01:24:51 AM
    • Email
« Reply #114 on: September 18, 2007, 05:53:21 PM »
50 sure can battle rap.  I am not a big fan.  But so far he has definitely gone at people like Cam or Game.  He can def hold his own.
False :lies:, 50 is not a battle rapper he's a bully. 50 makes a diss track about whatever artist's name he pulls out of a hat. Once a beef is made, the other responds to the diss and 50 just goes on with his life. After 50 dissed the Game and Game destroyed him and his crew 50 didn't say s***.  8=|

Well of course he aint gonna talk about the hood he cant go back to. 
XD||

Offline Esq.

• Infinity Regular
    • Esq. - MySpace page
    • Email
« Reply #115 on: September 18, 2007, 05:59:29 PM »
That's exactly what it is...people tend to forget that he is exactly what he says he is...a hustla. One of the best ever, he tells people exactly what he's doing, does it, and they eat it up. He tells you he'll lie, cheat, and steal...whatever it takes for him to get further ahead. There's no one who's been able to rape Hip Hop like 50 Cent. Period.

Offline seanp2500

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #116 on: September 19, 2007, 03:00:23 PM »
It get's confusing with 50's battle skill I agree.  Remember tracks like how to rob.  Don't forget that stuff.  He has strong flow history.  Just don't like the route he ended up going into.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7002425.stm

Guess it's official.  50's eating crow.  I think it's hilarious.  Also to note.  How many people do you think got the fifty album illegaly?  Like 4 months ago?  Don't you think that killed sales just a tad?  It's pretty hilarious.  Someone needs to talk to 50 about his security.  I remember seeing his album up on torrent sites in like 06/07...
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 03:04:14 PM by seanp2500 »

Offline Esq.

• Infinity Regular
    • Esq. - MySpace page
    • Email
« Reply #117 on: September 19, 2007, 03:13:41 PM »
It get's confusing with 50's battle skill I agree.  Remember tracks like how to rob.  Don't forget that stuff.  He has strong flow history.  Just don't like the route he ended up going into.

Guess it's official.  50's eating crow.  I think it's hilarious.  Also to note.  How many people do you think got the fifty album illegaly?  Like 4 months ago?  Don't you think that killed sales just a tad?  It's pretty hilarious.  Someone needs to talk to 50 about his security.  I remember seeing his album up on torrent sites in like 06/07...

Yep. I was one of them. I hated it so much, I gave it away for FREE so people wouldn't waste their money on it.  >:D If they wanted to buy it after that...that was all up to them.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 03:29:06 PM by Prince_of_Saiyans »

Offline AceWonder20

• The Ace of all Trades
  • Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #118 on: September 19, 2007, 03:34:36 PM »

I dont know about torrent "sales" but u couldnt give that sh*t away on the corner.  Bootleggers got stacks of his cd.  Guy told me he only sold like 7 copies total yesterday. 
Siggy by shinrahunter

Offline seanp2500

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #119 on: September 20, 2007, 02:39:38 PM »
that is hilarious.  He really is a better rapper than that.  See street cred kills you.  Once people stop positively buzzing especially if your album leaks so early and is um so wack...

So I guess 50 is over?  That's going to be one funny funk flex night the next time Cam/styles is on.  He is getting so harassed....

Offline StarXS

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 07, 2008, 09:43:28 PM
  • Legionnaire
    • Mugen Battle Network Blog
    • Email
« Reply #120 on: September 24, 2007, 10:40:09 AM »
in case y'all ain't heard, Kanye beat 50 in first week sales:

But the evening was more like a coronation for West, whose album "Graduation" widely outsold 50 Cent's "Curtis" in first week sales, according to Nielsen SoundScan: 957,000 copies to 691,000 copies.

"To be a champion, you've got to take out a champion," West declared, as an all-star crowd including Jay-Z, Beyoncé and Diddy cheered him on. Moments later, he called for his "theme music," then launched into a performance of his song "Good Life."

Things couldn't be much better for West, who gave the struggling music industry its best debut of the year with "Graduation," besting the year's previous first-week champ, Linkin Park, which sold 623,000 of "Minutes to Midnight" when it debuted in May.

"It feels overwhelming," West said earlier in the day. "Everyone is coming up to me and telling me how proud they are of me."

Though selling almost 700,000 copies in the first week is a sterling achievement, it was still a considerable letdown for 50 Cent. His last album, 2005's "The Massacre," sold 1.1 million in its first week. In fact, West's "Graduation" is the only other album to come close to that figure since.

50 Cent, who is planning a world tour for his album, was conciliatory in defeat. In a statement, which didn't address whether he planned to make good on his vow to retire, he said: "I am very excited to have participated in one of the biggest album release weeks in the last two years. Collectively, we have sold hundreds of thousands of units in our debut week. This marks a great moment for hip-hop music, one that will go down in history."

But while West is enjoying a No. 2 position on the charts with his hit "Stronger," 50 Cent has struggled to connect with radio. None of his songs has matched past smashes like "In Da Club"; even his single "Ayo Technology," featuring Justin Timberlake and Timbaland, is languishing at No. 19.

West said it was his idea to go directly against 50 Cent.

"I was the underdog because I sold less records in the past, so it was a win-win for me," he said. "If I lost, everyone would be happy that I even went up against him."

It ended up the music industry version of Ali-Frazier, with an avalanche of pre-fight hype to match. 50 Cent routinely trash-talked West, but it seemed to be in good fun: Both admitted the battle was a great marketing tool.

"The rivalry helped both of them," said Jay-Z, president of West's label Def Jam - also a division of Universal Music Group. "It was definitely one of those moments in the game that was exciting, everybody could pick a side and weigh in on and have an opinion . . . it garnered a lot of attention."

;D ultimate pwnment... who didn't see this coming?  XD||

Offline dennis872005

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 08, 2010, 08:34:19 PM
    • Email
« Reply #121 on: September 24, 2007, 11:47:06 AM »
oh man this sucks.  now its gonna add to his dumbass ego. he was saying after the mtv movie awards that he would never work with mtv again. what a dumbass. i hate this guy because he is a whiny little bee-otch. here are his dumbass tirades. i mean interrupting an accepting speech, that is just low.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1569536/20070912/west_kanye.jhtml

most people who enjoy music do it for the fans and maybe the money but this guy is an egocentric little baby. I mean really are  we dealing with a child or a grown man.

http://jezebel.com/gossip/youtube/kanye-west-loses-his-crap-after-losing-at-the-vmas-298818.php

again a little bee-otch.

L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-)

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
    • Email
« Reply #122 on: September 24, 2007, 12:25:21 PM »
Ye was drunk when he interupted that speech. He didn't even have a pissed off tone, that's how you could tell (other than him saying he was).

And I figured he'd sell more, and i'm glad. Chamillionaire sold just as much as 50 in his first week.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline AceWonder20

• The Ace of all Trades
  • Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #123 on: September 24, 2007, 12:31:10 PM »
@ dennis872005:  Thats how Kanye is.  Didnot yall see him on Punk'd?  He was whining there to.  I think he got problems but I really dont care about how he acts cause he aint nobody I know personally.  As long as his music is good and im able to relate to it im straight.
Siggy by shinrahunter

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
« Reply #124 on: September 28, 2007, 05:01:20 PM »
Ye was drunk when he interupted that speech. He didn't even have a pissed off tone, that's how you could tell (other than him saying he was).

And I figured he'd sell more, and i'm glad. Chamillionaire sold just as much as 50 in his first week.

i got both of those cd's together for $20!

^:)^ =D> ^:)^
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar