collapse

Author Topic: Lil Wayne discussion  (Read 2112 times)

Offline Yung Kratos

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 27, 2012, 12:49:15 AM
  • Some mothaf***as always Tryna iceskate uphill
    • Email
Re: Lil Wayne discussion
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2009, 02:07:42 PM »
:o Someone on infinity listens to Max b????

"French Montana & Biggaveli, gotta black ski mask and a black skelly"

COKE WAVE, Free Max Biggavel

i listen to hella max b
(click to show/hide)

Offline samjs721

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 22, 2014, 11:12:09 PM
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2009, 02:10:41 PM »
Yeah. It is. lol

where can i get him? Ive searched everywhere and nothing.....

Offline Kojunho

• Scruffy squire and an
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 08, 2021, 07:27:27 PM
  • Yeah, I'm backs.
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2009, 02:35:53 PM »
He's not up for download yet. I'm still on sprites.
-.-

Offline samjs721

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2009, 03:28:57 PM »
He's not up for download yet. I'm still on sprites.

cool. he looks really good so far.

Offline Skeletor-EX

• Artist, Musician, Video producer.
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:August 22, 2014, 10:21:32 PM
  • The truth HELPS! Not hurts... LISTEN!!
    • Skeletor-EX Mugen Youtube video channel...
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2009, 02:48:33 PM »
how bout new orleans nightmare 4, young money empire, and drought 4

oh yeah drinkin O.E. an henno shout out to steel reserve and remy martin tho

What the hell is wrong with yall?! Lil Wayne and Juelz is WHACK!! Ole bubble gum hip-pop garbage...

Other whack rappers:

Souja boy
Dem franchise boys
Young Joc
Lil Boosie
Boys in the hood
Gorilla Zoe
Guchi Main
Ace Hood
Rick Ross
And anything else on the radio pretty much these days... Real Hip-Hop is dead and gone, but still lives in the hearts of those who love and respect it's true art form. Hopefully one day, it'll be resurrected, but right about now, all this Lil Wayne being the best rapper alive BS, is just that... BS...! I can name a bunch of MC's that'll KILL Lil Wayne including my self. (IM SERIOUS!!) Recognize a real MC. Trust me... Yall just don't know...

Real MC's/Artists:

Ludacris... That boy can rap his @$$ off...!!
Eminem... OMG... Raised the bar for so many MC's. He's just in a class of his own...
Jay-Z... Just look at his track record! Go all the way back to Resonable doubt. Tell me that sh*** ain't HHOT!! Please...!
Lauren Hill... Ridiculous lyrics, song writing, and singing skills! She's a complete package, and would murder any of these fools today!
Jean Grey... She's been around for a minute. Look her up. She's a beast!
The Game... Classic first album... And an absolute monster in a battle...
Lupe Fiasco... Wow...! So underrated... But awesome!! You can learn something from that guy...
Busta Rhymes... To this day, one of the best to ever do it...
Ice Cube... one of the founders of gangsta rap. These idiots wouldn't even be around if not for him...
Rakim... Single handedly CHANGED THE GAME LYRICALLY!!! And the one who inspired me to pick up a pen!
Cannibus... He ain't much for making a song, but he'll rip you a new one in a battle...
NAS... One word. Illmatic... Call him out and see what happens... Ur done...
LL Cool-J... Not nearly as sick as he used to be, but knows how to stick around, and deserves respect...
Big-L... Cut down in his prime... And probably would have been the (real) Best rapper if he was still here... R.I.P. Big-L
Big Pun... The Latino king was up there with the best Hip-Hop has to offer... R.I.P. Big Pun
Biggie Smalls... THEE GREATEST Period... Had an awesome combination of street battle style, and commercial. Just unmatched...
Tupac... I don't compare him and Biggie. Pac was a Hip-Hop prodigy, and great poet. Just a little too hot tempered... R.I.P Big&Pac
Jada Kiss... A lyrical genius!! Nuff said...
Cassidy... Another guy that ain't much for song making, but WILL KILL YOU LYRICALLY!!
Little Brother and the Justice league... Wow... Look them up. they're just plain 100% REAL HIP-HOP...

Well kids, That's the lesson for today... Look these people up and experience what real HIP-HOP is all about. Even my 11 year old nephew can see the difference in this trash they're trying so desperately to pass off as HIP-HOP, and the real thing! It took off in the 80's, and was perfected in the 90's. Sadly, it died at the end of 2006. Oh how I miss it... Stupid radio stations... \-/o

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2009, 03:07:52 PM »
What the hell is wrong with yall?! Lil Wayne and Juelz is WHACK!! Ole bubble gum hip-pop garbage...

Other whack rappers:

Souja boy
Dem franchise boys
Young Joc
Lil Boosie
Boys in the hood
Gorilla Zoe
Guchi Main
Ace Hood
Rick Ross
And anything else on the radio pretty much these days... Real Hip-Hop is dead and gone, but still lives in the hearts of those who love and respect it's true art form. Hopefully one day, it'll be resurrected, but right about now, all this Lil Wayne being the best rapper alive BS, is just that... BS...! I can name a bunch of MC's that'll KILL Lil Wayne including my self. (IM SERIOUS!!) Recognize a real MC. Trust me... Yall just don't know...

Real MC's/Artists:

Eminem... OMG... Raised the bar for so many MC's. He's just in a class of his own...
Jay-Z... Just look at his track record! Go all the way back to Resonable doubt. Tell me that sh*** ain't HHOT!! Please...!
Lauren Hill... Ridiculous lyrics, song writing, and singing skills! She's a complete package, and would murder any of these fools today!
Lupe Fiasco... Wow...! So underrated... But awesome!! You can learn something from that guy...
Ice Cube... one of the founders of gangsta rap. These idiots wouldn't even be around if not for him...
Rakim... Single handedly CHANGED THE GAME LYRICALLY!!! And the one who inspired me to pick up a pen!
Cannibus... He ain't much for making a song, but he'll rip you a new one in a battle...
LL Cool-J... Not nearly as sick as he used to be, but knows how to stick around, and deserves respect...
Big-L... Cut down in his prime... And probably would have been the (real) Best rapper if he was still here... R.I.P. Big-L
Big Pun... The Latino king was up there with the best Hip-Hop has to offer... R.I.P. Big Pun
Biggie Smalls... THEE GREATEST Period... Had an awesome combination of street battle style, and commercial. Just unmatched...
Tupac... I don't compare him and Biggie. Pac was a Hip-Hop prodigy, and great poet. Just a little too hot tempered... R.I.P Big&Pac
Cassidy... Another guy that ain't much for song making, but WILL KILL YOU LYRICALLY!!
Little Brother and the Justice league... Wow... Look them up. they're just plain 100% REAL HIP-HOP...

Well kids, That's the lesson for today... Look these people up and experience what real HIP-HOP is all about. Even my 11 year old nephew can see the difference in this trash they're trying so desperately to pass off as HIP-HOP, and the real thing! It took off in the 80's, and was perfected in the 90's. Sadly, it died at the end of 2006. Oh how I miss it... Stupid radio stations... \-/o

LMAO! About time a hater showed up, at least we got up to 3 pages with no bulls***!
Coming 2099.

Offline Yung Kratos

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2009, 03:13:35 PM »
stop ur rantin an ravin im tired of every hip hop discussion sum1 gotta go "hip hop is dead" or "hood rap is trash" hip hop started off as sensless blok party filthy nasty dirty fun i love lyrics as much as the next internet mc on the come up but damn have fun get wit da times an stop talkin bout pac an big an battle rappin an crap no 1 cares %-(

EDIT:Damn u got to his butt first
(click to show/hide)

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2009, 03:18:17 PM »
I'm just sayin', I don't care who you like, I don't care who you hate, just keep it G!  8)
Coming 2099.

Offline Yung Kratos

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2009, 03:29:07 PM »
tru dat but hey u right at least we got 3 pages in b4 the hater came
(click to show/hide)

Offline Tundra

• Co-Founder/Former Member of the Infinity Deviants
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 08:24:14 PM
  • SHEESH!!!
    • Wavy_Lamborghini
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2009, 03:57:29 PM »

Other whack rappers:

Souja boy
Dem franchise boys
Young Joc
Lil Boosie
Boys in the hood
Gorilla Zoe
Guchi Main
Ace Hood
Rick Ross

Real MC's/Artists:

you wack... Santana is a beast!
Real good rappers include...
Cam'ron
Max B
Stack Bundles
Cassidy
Joe Budden
Styles P
Redman
Methodman
Rakim
Raekwon
Cory Gunz
Lupe Fiasco
Sheek Louche
Jadakiss
The Old Jim Jones
Joelle Ortiz
Beanie Segel
Scarface
Sean Priest
KRS One
Q-Tip
Saigon
Biggie Smalls
Missy Elliot
MC Lyte
Pete Rock
CL Smooth
House Of Pain
Old Busta Rhymes
Pharrell
The Game
And I prolly got more, but I tell them later...

EDIT: LMAO @ Jay-Z... tell thta fool to stop stealing rhymes from other people... and ROFLMAO @ LL Cool J! What are you gay? Dont let my home boy Bobby_Zee come in and school yall!

EDIT2: I agree with Big L... Harlem 4 Life!!! Also Pun and Nas... And yo, its not the radio stations fault! Its the souths fault. The stations are just playing the music and getting paid for it. Hip is not dead... Its just being raped and tortured repeatedly by the south movement... espiciall the lames from Atlanta! Get ya facts straight before you run ya mouth! I'll be back with more Real Cats later, OOOOWWW! FREE MAX B !!!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 04:08:24 PM by Ice »

Offline mugen215

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 07, 2013, 05:23:11 PM
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2009, 05:14:25 PM »
Personally I think lil crap stain Wayne is the worst thing since AIDS to ever come! I dont listen to any mainstream POPULAR garbage especially what is now posing as HipHop. Well If you like that Wayne fool your probably like whoever else is produced through the media corp and industry giants also.

IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE 4eva

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2009, 05:21:25 PM »
Personally I think lil crap stain Wayne is the worst thing since AIDS to ever come! I dont listen to any mainstream POPULAR garbage especially what is now posing as HipHop. Well If you like that Wayne fool your probably like whoever else is produced through the media corp and industry giants also.

IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE 4eva

1 hater shows up, the rest get courage and start posting crap too.  [-X

Only thing I'm gone say about that, is... "IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE 4eva", you f**k**' serious, that boi has the same rhyme patern in every f**k**' song, it gets annoying, he aint got no flow!
Coming 2099.

Offline Kojunho

• Scruffy squire and an
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Yeah, I'm backs.
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2009, 05:26:55 PM »
As an artist, I'ma just say this:
"F**k talkin bout who else is hot, I'm hot!" lol
-.-

Offline DJ990J

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 13, 2013, 01:56:53 AM
  • Eat rocks
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2009, 05:46:35 PM »
 ^^(PM)^

Offline bronx83bornrm

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 29, 2014, 08:05:28 PM
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2009, 05:51:13 PM »

Other whack rappers:

Souja boy
Dem franchise boys
Young Joc
Lil Boosie
Boys in the hood
Gorilla Zoe
Guchi Main
Ace Hood
Rick Ross

Real MC's/Artists:

:O*

ok i have been on this site for a very long and this is the first i'v ever said anything but dudes is right man you hatin. you got a point about the mc's listed but cannibus? really? lupe? really? both those dudes don't even write half there rymes(do the research, lupe himself admitted that he ain't write most of his last album). and do your research on wayne before you start saying he is trash. even nas and busta said the boy brang hip-hop back. when you get that type of praise from these vets you must be doing something right.

and for those of you who think wayne is only on his auto-tune/rock stuff only(i'll admitt some of it ain't that good) he is still spittin fire on mixtapes the way he was doing before C3. look up "i'm not human" and "spit in your face" or any of "the leak series.

Peace haters  :O*D

Offline Yung Kratos

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2009, 06:07:21 PM »
and lemme say (for the hundredth time) this if wayne aint crap the how come every discussion bout wayne become a discussion about hip hop and every discussion about hip hop become a discussion about wayne
(click to show/hide)

Offline Kojunho

• Scruffy squire and an
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Yeah, I'm backs.
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2009, 06:12:57 PM »
 ^^(PM)^

Which is why I reiterate:
As an artist, I'ma just say this:
"F**k talkin bout who else is hot, I'm hot!" lol
-.-

Offline samjs721

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2009, 06:18:02 PM »
lil wayne sucks.

Offline Tundra

• Co-Founder/Former Member of the Infinity Deviants
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 08:24:14 PM
  • SHEESH!!!
    • Wavy_Lamborghini
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2009, 08:55:49 PM »
I won the Lotto!

Offline Skeletor-EX

• Artist, Musician, Video producer.
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:August 22, 2014, 10:21:32 PM
  • The truth HELPS! Not hurts... LISTEN!!
    • Skeletor-EX Mugen Youtube video channel...
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2009, 02:33:36 PM »
you wack... Santana is a beast!
Real good rappers include...
Cam'ron
Max B
Stack Bundles
Cassidy
Joe Budden
Styles P
Redman
Methodman
Rakim
Raekwon
Cory Gunz
Lupe Fiasco
Sheek Louche
Jadakiss
The Old Jim Jones
Joelle Ortiz
Beanie Segel
Scarface
Sean Priest
KRS One
Q-Tip
Saigon
Biggie Smalls
Missy Elliot
MC Lyte
Pete Rock
CL Smooth
House Of Pain
Old Busta Rhymes
Pharrell
The Game
And I prolly got more, but I tell them later...

EDIT: LMAO @ Jay-Z... tell thta fool to stop stealing rhymes from other people... and ROFLMAO @ LL Cool J! What are you gay? Dont let my home boy Bobby_Zee come in and school yall!

EDIT2: I agree with Big L... Harlem 4 Life!!! Also Pun and Nas... And yo, its not the radio stations fault! Its the souths fault. The stations are just playing the music and getting paid for it. Hip is not dead... Its just being raped and tortured repeatedly by the south movement... espiciall the lames from Atlanta! Get ya facts straight before you run ya mouth! I'll be back with more Real Cats later, OOOOWWW! FREE MAX B !!!

Dude!! Juelz is cool, but he ain't all that...! And I did say that LL pretty much fell off, but he was the sh** back in the day for real!! Lots of MC's were inspired by him. Therefore, he should at least be respected for that... Lil Wayne IS WHACK no matter what...! As far as all the other MC's you mentioned, they all fire IMO... We agree on all those guys... So you're really trying to say that Reasonable doubt is not a classic?! WOW... lol... Blueprint 1 & 2, Sean Carter Vol 1-3, The Black album. Seriously?? Do you think those are crap??!! If you say yes, then I don't understand your thinking. BIG-L was pound for pound SICK period!! I ain't got no beef with anyone here, but I'm sorry, the South movement is destroying the game!! I don't understand why people don't see that!! The only ones outta the South I'm feeling: Scarface in his day, was nice! Luda is tight, TI is tight to. If I'm missing anyone, it ain't that many to choose from in the first place... I don't care if Lupe didn't write his lyrics. I like his music a whole lot better than I can stand Lil Waynes. And the content is something worth listening to. And for the Wayne fans here, I ain't hatin, I just don't fall into all the hype about that dude. He can spit decent at times, but then he turns around and does dumb sh** like that F the police song with Bobby Valentino! The beat's nice, but him on that song? (GARBAGE) I can't believe it with T-Pain is cool till you get to his part. lol... Love in this club remix... I have no words for the destruction he caused on that joint. Plus many more horrible 16's he's done. And that last album only had a few songs on it that I could actually listen to! And even one of those he messed up!! C'mon yall... Greatest rapper alive?? You can't be serious...

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2009, 03:26:51 PM »
Wayne's one of  the best, but latley he be messin' around too much with that rock crap. I support him, but I still rather listen to anything before Tha Carter III, naw, scratch that 'couse I still listen to Tha Carter III, just not as much as anything before it. Since Wayne on some other crap right now, Juelz got my back!

Coming 2099.

Offline Kid Chyllen™♪

• The Young Lion
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 07, 2012, 07:13:43 AM
  • Smash Bros. 4 Coming to you in 2013 !
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2009, 01:38:57 PM »
I'm gonna say what I really think about Wayne right now.

For me, Lil' Wayne isn't the "Best Rapper Alive"
I don't like him at all. I don't like his style, flow, rhymes.
I just think he's garbage.
For him to diss great rappers like Nas and Jay-Z is just embarrassing.
Cause both Nas and Jay-Z would roast him. Mostly ANY rapper who speaks the truth would roast him.
And now he wants to become a rocker? Please. His voice sounds like when I'm taking a sh** on the toilet.

I know deep down in my soul that if Biggie and Pac where alive,
Wayne and most of these wack rappers we have today,
would be working at McDonald's or Burger King.

But this is just my opinion. If some of you people want to listen to the garbage that Lil'Wayne makes, fine with me.

You can say he's the best rapper alive.
But, That's nothing compared to the G.O.A.T. (Greatest Of All Time) Rakim.
Wayne will never be a God MC.

:2  Truth Spoken.  :2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjV579ZbJ1g&feature=PlayList&p=92C8CC723CADE01E#

Post Merge: August 15, 2009, 01:42:27 PM

Other whack rappers:

Souja boy
Dem franchise boys
Young Joc
Lil Boosie
Boys in the hood
Gorilla Zoe
Guchi Main
Ace Hood
Rick Ross

Real MC's/Artists:

That was B-E-A- UTIFUL  ^^(PM)^
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 01:50:24 PM by ♪↓JayChyllin™↓♪ »

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2009, 02:23:36 PM »
I'm gonna say what I really think about Wayne right now.

For me, Lil' Wayne isn't the "Best Rapper Alive"
I don't like him at all. I don't like his style, flow, rhymes.
I just think he's garbage.
For him to diss great rappers like Nas and Jay-Z is just embarrassing.
Cause both Nas and Jay-Z would roast him. Mostly ANY rapper who speaks the truth would roast him.
And now he wants to become a rocker? Please. His voice sounds like when I'm taking a sh** on the toilet.

I know deep down in my soul that if Biggie and Pac where alive,
Wayne and most of these wack rappers we have today,
would be working at McDonald's or Burger King.

But this is just my opinion. If some of you people want to listen to the garbage that Lil'Wayne makes, fine with me.

You can say he's the best rapper alive.
But, That's nothing compared to the G.O.A.T. (Greatest Of All Time) Rakim.
Wayne will never be a God MC.

:2  Truth Spoken.  :2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjV579ZbJ1g&feature=PlayList&p=92C8CC723CADE01E#

Post Merge: August 15, 2009, 01:42:27 PM

That was B-E-A- UTIFUL  ^^(PM)^

:-@
Coming 2099.

Offline Kid Chyllen™♪

• The Young Lion
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 07, 2012, 07:13:43 AM
  • Smash Bros. 4 Coming to you in 2013 !
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2009, 08:23:08 PM »
:-@

You either Love Me  ;D , Hate Me  *Iceman ThumbsDown!* , or STFU  :-$

Offline Yung Kratos

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2009, 04:58:40 AM »
You either Love Me  ;D , Hate Me  *Iceman ThumbsDown!* , or STFU  :-$
how bout imma love u cuz haters need love too as well as folks who type in big bold letters for no reason no1 cares about RLC and chuck t they both wack
(click to show/hide)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar