collapse

Author Topic: a video about Maskless Wolverine  (Read 2210 times)

Offline MooMaster the SexyBeast 666

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 15, 2011, 02:23:43 AM
  • 〓ω〓
    • Boom!
    • Email
a video about Maskless Wolverine
« on: May 02, 2009, 11:09:56 PM »
>:(

and that sums up everything

Offline Scar

• Dragonslayer
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:July 29, 2016, 10:49:53 AM
  • Cobra Mugen Team
Re: a video about Maskless Wolverine
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 01:07:41 AM »
Another attention whore!!!  L-)

Like I always say, its so easy to complain but not so easy to make your own..

A real mugen fan would try to correct the mistakes and make it better.

Hell nothing is stopping you from making it better or at least to you liking..

Nothing pisses me off more than a person who likes to complain but never offers anything to help out..

!!Unite, Mobilize, Destroy!!

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 27, 2024, 07:01:29 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 01:52:54 AM »
Another attention whore!!!  L-)

Nothing pisses me off more than a person who likes to complain but never offers anything to help out..

Wow, that really upset you. Dude, this guy gets all his jollies from dissing KONG's stuff, he even got Vid of the Week a couple times on MI by doing that. Don't even waste your energy.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Bowasiel

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 02, 2015, 12:42:58 PM
  • He is coming....
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 08:21:37 AM »
Hey I think Kong's chars are great  :-?? My favorite is the MvC2 Wolverine

TomBewley

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2009, 01:27:45 PM »
You raise some interesting points but in a completely ineffective way. This kind of feedback will only deter the creator from making changes. This was a rude and pointless video that served no other reason that to annoy others.

Oh, and if you're going to criticise others in such a way at least learn to spell properly and use correct grammar. 

Offline shootYr.

• [Magnum]
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 11, 2012, 07:27:16 PM
  • What're you gonna do to me?...
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2009, 02:21:56 PM »
Yeah... True.

We Shouldn't have To Fix The Mistakes. Thats Somewhat The Creator's Job/Choice. Not The Player's(Job).

Offline MooMaster the SexyBeast 666

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 15, 2011, 02:23:43 AM
  • 〓ω〓
    • Boom!
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2009, 02:35:26 PM »
Another attention whore!!!  L-)

Attention whore eh you say eh? Lulz, No. I was stating my opinions about the character in the video, but it looks like someone didn't watch it.  L-)

its so easy to complain but not so easy to make your own? oh yes because spriteswaping is so hard to do.  also a real mugen fan would know Quality over crap.

well don't you think acey or anvil would have found out the problems in the wolverine before releasing it? all the bugs and BS that was present in Kongs wolverine is still present in Maskless wolverine.

Why help out when we have the superior wolverine by sander or Vyn's wolverine. the only thing good about this wolverine are the sprites. everything else is bad. Spriteswaps don't = a good character, even if they give new sprites to the character.

Wow, that really upset you. Dude, this guy gets all his jollies from dissing KONG's stuff, he even got Vid of the Week a couple times on MI by doing that. Don't even waste your energy.
I'm not the only one who disses kongs stuff and no I never won video of the week at MI. You must be thinking of Arpa or Wild Tengu.   :D

Hey I think Kong's chars are great  :-?? My favorite is the MvC2 Wolverine
...your joking right...please tell me you are joking. o_O

You raise some interesting points but in a completely ineffective way. This kind of feedback will only deter the creator from making changes. This was a rude and pointless video that served no other reason that to annoy others.

Oh, and if you're going to criticise others in such a way at least learn to spell properly and use correct grammar. 
I made some grammar errors. Big whoop. I know it was rude, but I really don't care. I'm not going to say NICE CHARACTER +1 because thats the only real feedback that people give here. it's just one method of feedback whether you treat one like it or not. I'm sorry I'm not nice like all the others, but spriteswaps really tan my hide, especially when nothing gets fixed.

But if you want feedback, then here...

Everything found on Kongs original wolverine is still present in the spriteswap

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 16, 2015, 12:38:11 PM
  • welcome
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2009, 02:39:46 PM »
Yeah... True.

We Shouldn't have To Fix The Mistakes. Thats Somewhat The Creator's Job/Choice. Not The Player's(Job).

YOU may forget that a creator isn t paid too, it s not his job. Just an hobby. so like scar pretty much wrote what i thought i will just tell what i said before:
"best wolverine ever"  :) (except vyn that made a boneclaw wolverine)
i m now more and more surprised we compare char by the AI, i find it surprising that everyone wants wolverine with a great AI, the guy never managed to beat hulk, juggernaut, magneto, ...
And he only beat sabertooth once (mutant massacre) because we all know he didn t kill him, it was a clone (xforce).
sander gave me permission to use his wolverine's coding (for my brown suit) and i wasn t thrilled with such a diificult AI(and a palette problem but that s another story :-").

Offline shootYr.

• [Magnum]
  • Contributor
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2009, 02:57:13 PM »
YOU may forget that a creator isn t paid too, it s not his job. Just an hobby.

Thats Why I Said Somewhat. He Doesn't Have Any Obligations To Fix His Characters, But Neither Does Anyone Else, Like Em Or Not.

LOL

Offline aa250

• CrusaderCast Admin
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 13, 2021, 04:20:33 PM
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2009, 03:12:06 PM »
I thought this whole mess ended five months ago at the Guild. I give you guts though you come here and post a video on how bad the characters is that like me going to Scruffy Dragon and post a video on how bad Sinestro and Elektra were, but I am not going to do that. Acey, The Anvil and Kong just wanted to share the character, It not like they put a shotgun to your head and said please download the character or we will shoot your brain outs. As for feedback you need to realize that feedback is given differently than the Guild and MI since they are just clone of each other. No Offense. Just admitted man your just another big Kong fan since you put video of his work.

BTW the part where you said I was not pleased about this release is really a sad excuse in that video. Last I check Acey, The Anvil, Kong were never meant to please you.

Offline ANGELM

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 03, 2018, 05:02:16 AM
  • The One and Only........
    • The new home of MKR
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2009, 03:18:00 PM »
I thought this whole mess ended five months ago at the Guild. I give you guts though you come here and post a video on how bad the characters is that like me going to Scruffy Dragon and post a video on how bad Sinestro and Elektra were, but I am not going to do that. Acey, The Anvil and Kong just wanted to share the character, It not like they put a shotgun to your head and said please download the character or we will shoot your brain outs. As for feedback you need to realize that feedback is given differently than the Guild and MI since they are just clone of each other. No Offense. Just admitted man your just another big Kong fan since you put video of his work.

BTW the part where you said I was not pleased about this release is really a sad excuse in that video. Last I check Acey, The Anvil, Kong were never meant to please you.
^^(PM)^
And no offense, but you getting all hype over this character. And I like Kong's characters too. Acey, Kong and The Anvil make some good and decent characters. And if you are not satisfied about them, why don't you tell them?

Offline aa250

• CrusaderCast Admin
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 13, 2021, 04:20:33 PM
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2009, 03:32:58 PM »
^^(PM)^
And no offense, but you getting all hype over this character. And I like Kong's characters too. Acey, Kong and The Anvil make some good and decent characters. And if you are not satisfied about them, why don't you tell them?

I am not getting hype about the character I am satisfied with the Wolverine I have. It just that this whole Kong bashing thing is getting a bit old. *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

Offline ANGELM

• Infinity Regular
    • The new home of MKR
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2009, 03:36:08 PM »
I am not getting hype about the character I am satisfied with the Wolverine I have. It just that this whole Kong bashing thing is getting a bit old. *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

My bad. Not you. I meant the guy who started this topic.

Offline shootYr.

• [Magnum]
  • Contributor
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2009, 03:52:28 PM »
I give you guts though you come here and post a video on how bad the characters is that like me going to Scruffy Dragon and post a video on how bad Sinestro and Elektra were, but I am not going to do that.

But You Could, You just Choose Not To.

It Doesn't Have To Please One Person But It Still Shouldn't Be So Flawed. If You Put Something Out There You Should Realize People Will Download It And People Will Share Their Opinions. You Can't Just Share And Not Take The "OMFG This My Fav Char +1" Comments Without The "This Character Is Broken" Comments. You Can't Have One Without the Other.

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2009, 04:02:35 PM »
Dont download them then, why is it that people who dont like Kongs work act like they have Obsessive Compulsive disorder with trying to rile people up:-??

What purpose does this topic serve other to start a fight?

It's trying to instigate something, and it's a d*** move.

Lets see what comes next?

The usual routine is to pretentiously defend the opinion, and then try to turn it around that everyone else is the a-hole for defending the creator, when you know you started this topic just to start something.

Offline shootYr.

• [Magnum]
  • Contributor
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2009, 04:09:34 PM »
Dont download them then, why is it that people who dont like Kongs work act like they have Obsessive Compulsive disorder with trying to rile people up:-??

How Are We Supposed To Know What The Character Plays Like If We Don't Download?

And The Only Reason People Get Riled Up Is Because Kong's Characters Have The Infamous "Rip Your Hair Out" Cheap A.I...

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2009, 04:13:37 PM »

And The Only Reason People Get Riled Up Is Because Kong's Characters Have The Infamous "Rip Your Hair Out" Cheap A.I...

Then use a differant authors version of the character.

You guys are pathetic for wasting so much energy being critical of someone elses vision of a character, and he offers multiple AI's at his site.

Offline ReplicaGiarres

• Last Login:May 30, 2009, 10:08:17 AM
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2009, 04:21:51 PM »

>And The Only Reason People Get Riled Up Is Because Kong's Characters Have The Infamous "Rip Your Hair Out" Cheap A.I...
>A.I
THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM!!!
The problem is the terrible coding and we can obviously see Kong never played a single MvC game in his life!

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 16, 2015, 12:38:11 PM
  • welcome
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2009, 04:23:09 PM »
>And The Only Reason People Get Riled Up Is Because Kong's Characters Have The Infamous "Rip Your Hair Out" Cheap A.I...
>A.I
The problem is the terrible coding and we can obviously see Kong never played a single MvC game in his life!
wow, glad you called your friends, all your first posts are entertaining like oprah  o.O#

Offline ANGELM

• Infinity Regular
    • The new home of MKR
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2009, 04:24:41 PM »
>A.I
There is no reason to be like this. It's just a character.

Offline Random Regular

• heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 09, 2018, 05:54:53 AM
  • ??!!!
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2009, 04:49:21 PM »
Hi people,

Ok, We got the feedback, It will be fixed in the next update (hopefully)
There is no need to b**** about Kong's creations because he's gone.
Those vids can be pretty helpful if you take all the nonsense away of the vid that isn't helpful.
Kong makes his chars like he wants to, You can tell him what could be fixed, but not that it has to be fixed, And if you don't like it:
*Right click -> Delete*
omg that was hard #:-S

>A.I

Yes he did, Otherwise he couldn't rip those MvC2 sprites he has released..

Offline shootYr.

• [Magnum]
  • Contributor
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2009, 04:57:22 PM »
wow, glad you called your friends, all your first posts are entertaining like oprah  o.O#

Hardy Har Har. Really Funny Jimbo.

Then use a differant authors version of the character.

You guys are pathetic for wasting so much energy being critical of someone elses vision of a character, and he offers multiple AI's at his site.

The Character Should be Good Enough So That We Don't Have To Do That.
And Even Without The A.I The Characters Shouldn't Play Like They Do...

Yes he did, Otherwise he couldn't rip those MvC2 sprites he has released..

You Don't necessarily have to play A Game to rip the sprites. Artmoney My G'.

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2009, 06:38:00 PM »
Hardy Har Har. Really Funny Jimbo.

The Character Should be Good Enough So That We Don't Have To Do That.
And Even Without The A.I The Characters Shouldn't Play Like They Do...

No they shouldn't it's a bootleg fan art engine that allows people to create freely however they want. If someone wants to program MvC like SNK, or whatever it's open to that. theres no guidlines in the Mugen bible saying everything has to be 1 type of MvC. Youre just trying to paint everyone into a little box of what you deem to be MvC. If you know Kongs characters are the way they are then just dont download his. Why is it so important for you anti-kong people to gripe about someone having a differant vision if Mugen programing? It's extremely anal, eletist, and Obsessive compulsive.

For the record I'm not crazy about Kongs characters either, but I have better things to do than gripe about his work. It's like you guys have developed some wacky, sad, cult that has nothing better to do than rag on a guy for creating the way he wants to, almost borderline harassing. 

And thats pretty sad if someone is too lazy to swap AI, it takes a whole 30 seconds? Seems to me this might be a couple of other creators personal vendetta against Kong thats caught on like a trend.

Its cool to diss Kong everyone is doing it!!!!

Offline shootYr.

• [Magnum]
  • Contributor
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2009, 06:44:28 PM »
No they shouldn't it's a bootleg fan art engine that allows people to create freely however they want. If someone wants to program MvC like SNK, or whatever. Youre just trying to paint everyone into a little box of what you deem to be MvC. If you know Kongs characters are the way they are then just dont download his. Why is it so important for you anti-kong people to gripe about someone having a differant vision if Mugen programing? It's extremely anal, eletist, and Obsessive compulsive.

Ha. If Hes Not Trying To Meet Standards(Or My Standards For That Matter) He Should Never Ever Label His Characters Folders With MvC2. Never. Its False Advertising. And Y'know, If Something Is Cheap Enough, Of Course People Are Gonna Bring The Hot Stuff To it. We Shouldn't Hold Our Tongue. Take The Bad With The Good Home Boi.

And thats pretty sad if someone is too lazy to swap AI, it takes a whole 30 seconds?

We Shouldn't Have To. Even If It Takes 2 Seconds >_<

Its cool to diss Kong everyone is doing it!!!!

Damn Skippy. =D

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 27, 2024, 07:01:29 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2009, 07:31:02 PM »
No they shouldn't it's a bootleg fan art engine that allows people to create freely however they want. If someone wants to program MvC like SNK, or whatever it's open to that. theres no guidlines in the Mugen bible saying everything has to be 1 type of MvC. Youre just trying to paint everyone into a little box of what you deem to be MvC. If you know Kongs characters are the way they are then just dont download his. Why is it so important for you anti-kong people to gripe about someone having a differant vision if Mugen programing? It's extremely anal, eletist, and Obsessive compulsive.

For the record I'm not crazy about Kongs characters either, but I have better things to do than gripe about his work. It's like you guys have developed some wacky, sad, cult that has nothing better to do than rag on a guy for creating the way he wants to, almost borderline harassing.

I completely agree here. I don't like his stuff either, but you don't see me parading that fact around like it's HUGE news that MUST be told. Seriously, find something else better to do.

Ha. If Hes Not Trying To Meet Standards(Or My Standards For That Matter) He Should Never Ever Label His Characters Folders With MvC2. Never. Its False Advertising. And Y'know, If Something Is Cheap Enough, Of Course People Are Gonna Bring The Hot Stuff To it. We Shouldn't Hold Our Tongue. Take The Bad With The Good Home Boi.

We Shouldn't Have To. Even If It Takes 2 Seconds >_<

Damn Skippy. =D

Yzan, if he were trying to meet any "standards" they would not be yours since he obviously wouldn't know what they would be, so I don't get why you even put that to begin with.

Moving on, No he his not trying to meet anybodys standards at all, if he was he wouldn't have made 40+ characters they same way now would he? If you don't like the fact that he calls them MvC2, quite frankly that's T.F.B. cause there's nothing you can do to change that, none of us can.

First post huh, good for you. I'm so happy you joined the forum just to complain about KONG. "Srsly" if that's all you here for, then go back to wherever you came from.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[Today at 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 02, 2024, 09:44:33 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar