collapse

Author Topic: Mugen Legal Or Not  (Read 1274 times)

Offline Mugen Toons

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:November 04, 2009, 03:24:49 AM
    • MT Network
    • Email
Mugen Legal Or Not
« on: August 11, 2007, 09:08:08 PM »

Comment of the autor of the video
PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION:
This video is a complete comedy regarding youtube staff's wrong impression of Mugen related videos on their site according to a bulletin I read. It's informative also, so please pay attention to what is being stated. Also, I got to admire what the creators do and cannot believe how youtube has treated this matter especially when it is not a violation to their terms. Enjoy this and feel free to LOL, leave comments, rate, share, etc. Have fun everyone.

Info regarding vid:
When making this vid, I did so in hopes of other MUGEN video creators to not have their vids deleted like some I know who have made backup accounts on other sites in fear of more of their vids being deleted. Also, I just wrote what I thought each party would say in the vid. In no way do I speak for either party, but only speculate on how each would react. Of course I believe MUGEN shouldn't be part of a vid deletion system's target, but what's one person to do. If anyone wants to make a vid response to this, I will gladly accept it no matter what the view is on the MUGEN videos matter. I also have a MUGEN group that I started to support videos of MUGEN and you can just PM me if you want to join up.

Offline The Rippah, Roo'Jizah Panzermanathod

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 02, 2009, 03:48:41 PM
  • No place for Panzer to call home.
    • Email
Re: Mugen Legal Or Not
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 11:33:29 PM »
It was boring. I understand a point was being made, but in terms of "comedy"... there wasn't any. In fact, there was so much anti-comedy that I couldn't even watch the whole video through.
Punctuation and capitalization can make the difference between "I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse," and, "I helped my uncle jack off a horse."

92% of people have moved onto rap. If you're part of the 8% who thinks rap isn't music, sucks to be you.

Most newer stuff sucks, though.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal