collapse

Author Topic: Resident Evil mugen  (Read 6217 times)

Offline AncientBehemoth999

• Initiate
  • Last Login:October 30, 2023, 01:51:42 PM
    • Email
Re: Resident Evil mugen
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2009, 10:30:19 AM »
Wow :o Three versions of Tyrants, Mr.X , Krauser etc oh man this is so exciting ;D I am so looking forward to this :w00t: ;D it sounds Awesome many thanks for the news AB I for one appreciate it cheers :thumbsup:

oh and yes I enjoyed my sunday by the way it was peiceful and this news has just made it even better thanks ;D :)

Glad to hear ;)

by the way AB I have been trying to make the code veronica version of wesker by editing the sprites of the pizzamans beta 2 full game version of him also I have gone over Resi 1 Tyrants sprites to give him his in game look wesker isnt finished yet but mostly I still need to change some of his spriites from the original resi outfit to the code veronica one but just wondering would you like me to send them to you? :)

they might help you with the project so just thought I would ask and mention it :thumbsup:
First of all, have you asked permission to pizzaman for editing his chars? At 2nd, probably we won't make CV chars.. (I won't, at least)

I don't known how to create a char, but I did some sprites if you wanna use:

Steve RECV
http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=steve3.png
Chris RE5
http://img527.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cpiadechrisredfield.png

Ps:sorry for the bad english

No problem with english language man ;)
For CV char, probably i won't make it. If anyone would like this char in the game, he could edit him\herself (possibly in capcom style, or at least cvs), and then we could insert him as secret\bonus char :P
Chris isn't bad (upper body is good... cable* is a good base), but i don't think I'll have time for him.. however, it's a nice idea...

(*= azz, grayskull has preceded me eheheh ;D )

Ok, it's quiz time:

What is this?

Do you remember this character?

To the next one guys! :-"

Offline galactus

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2014, 12:34:12 PM
  • many thanks to hollow boy for this great avatar
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2009, 03:08:51 PM »
Oh wow its a hunter and billy coen from resident evil 0 and they both look great I love the look of them both nice one AB and thanks for showing us this is great ;D :) :thumbsup:

I dont mind there being no CV stuff either by the way as I am mostly a fan of resi 0 to 3 characters besides krauser and the village chief from resi 4 personally (havnt played 5 yet so I cant really say much about that game yet) and about wesker I tried to ask for pizzamans permission about editing his sprites but I have never managed to get in touch with him personally he is really hard to get in contact with these days but I have not released either of them on any mugen sites it is just something I have done for my personal use so no harm done also I read somewhere that his sprites are open source but feel free to correct me if I am wrong :) ::salute::

oh and nice sprites darkside they both look good too :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 03:16:35 PM by galactus »
hello to all from the planet wrecker aka Galactus

Offline Grayskull

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 13, 2011, 11:19:51 AM
  • Thanks to Hollow Boy for this marvelous avatar ;)
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2009, 06:10:57 PM »
Glad to hear ;)
First of all, have you asked permission to pizzaman for editing his chars? At 2nd, probably we won't make CV chars.. (I won't, at least)

No problem with english language man ;)
For CV char, probably i won't make it. If anyone would like this char in the game, he could edit him\herself (possibly in capcom style, or at least cvs), and then we could insert him as secret\bonus char :P
Chris isn't bad (upper b :w00t:ody is good... cable* is a good base), but i don't think I'll have time for him.. however, it's a nice idea...

(*= azz, grayskull has preceded me eheheh ;D )

Ok, it's quiz time:

What is this?

Do you remember this character?

To the next one guys! :-"

Wow The Hunter lookalike the one that is in the Beats of rage Mod "crisis evil" ,
with more clean graphics !
Really cool !

Billy Cohen , interesting too , it's something to keep an eye on !  :w00t:

Good luck AB !

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2009, 10:21:39 AM »
about wesker I tried to ask for pizzamans permission about editing his sprites but I have never managed to get in touch with him personally he is really hard to get in contact with these days but I have not released either of them on any mugen sites it is just something I have done for my personal use so no harm done also I read somewhere that his sprites are open source but feel free to correct me if I am wrong :) ::salute::

oh and nice sprites darkside they both look good too :thumbsup:

For his other works i remember there are open source (tatsunoko fight, ash, ecc.) but for the RE proj he has never said that they were open (in fact, the chars have fx usable only within the screenpack)..
Wow The Hunter lookalike the one that is in the Beats of rage Mod "crisis evil" ,
with more clean graphics !
Really cool !

Billy Cohen , interesting too , it's something to keep an eye on !  :w00t:

Good luck AB !
If i remember well, that mod use a lot of our project stuff... i don't remember what pizzaman said at that time :P
Their hunter is slighty different.. i suppose they taken some similar base for edits (our base is Rikuo\Aulbath from DarkStalkers). If possible, i like adding that nice skin texturing to our version.. It will render a better BOW  ;D

Beh, who will live will see ;)

Offline galactus

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2009, 04:13:51 PM »
I have seen crisis evils version of the hunter too plus some of the other characters but I think your version is looking better already AB even without the scalely skin texture =D> :thumbsup: oh and which version of hunter are you baseing yours on AB as there is about 7 or more different versions of them if you look at all the games they have been in (psx original , remake plus 0, resi3, cv, dead aim, outbreak  etc and they have looked different in some way each time) I would say that it looks like the original version of them that was in the first resident evil game on the playstation (or remake) and that has always been my favourite version of them but I am not 100% sure so just wondered ;D :)

And thanks for correcting me on pizzamans Resident evil sprites it sounds like it is a good job I didnt release any of them I would probably have got band off of a site or something if I did so thanks for telling me AB

cheers :thumbsup:

oh and have you opened a new topic asking for help anywhere on the site yet just wanted to ask in case I am looking in the wrong place and so that me and everyone else here can join you there for when you do ::salute::
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 04:48:40 PM by galactus »

Offline Smashmaster12

• Last Login:January 25, 2011, 08:23:20 AM
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2009, 05:13:14 PM »
If a new MUGEN resident evil game is made, the roster should be:
Chris (RE5)
Leon(RE4)
Jill(RE1)
Wesker(RE5)
Barry(RE1)
Zombie
Tyrant
Ada Wong(RE4)
Sheva(RE5)

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2009, 07:36:40 AM »
@galactus: 1) the hunter edit is a "MA-121 Hunter" Model (the 1st created in RE saga); 2) No, I haven't open that topic yet... I'll open it soon :-"

@smashmaster: this roster is nice, but for your proposition we'll need major work and time (to do all char except for jill...it is heavy #:-S )

I'll hold in consideration your idea... maybe 1-2 secret\bonus chars from RE4\5 are possible..

Offline CarnageBrunner

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 01, 2018, 09:32:08 AM
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2009, 09:39:13 AM »
Hey, you can't forget Rebecca Chambers  :o

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2009, 01:39:11 PM »
Hey, you can't forget Rebecca Chambers  :o

As I remember, she is more a support character than a regular one (her only appearance as main char is "RE 0")...

Offline galactus

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2009, 10:47:58 PM »
That is great news to me I like the first versions of hunters from the first game the best as I said in my last post thanks AB :) really looking forward to seeing more of your hunter and especially in action in mugen looks great in my opinion :thumbsup: and looking forward to you opening that new topic to seems kind of promising ;D

and smashmaster just wanted to say that resident evil 5 has only just been released very recently you cant really expect there to be any of those characters from that game yet I mean come on there are a lot of characters from the much earlier games not in mugen at the moment even from the very first game like yawn the giant snake, plant 42, barry burton, rebecca chambers, a hunter, a chimera and lisa trevor (if you count the remake) plus there are probably others that have slipped my mind at the moment as I am a bit tired right now (:| besides I hardly recognise some of the characters in resi 5 (Jill especially) nah me I would vote for having characters from the old classic games from say 1 to 3 although having some favourite characters from the forth game would be nice like krauser for example (I like him too :)) I would recommend and love to see the village chief and el Gigante as well I think seeing those two in mugen would be Awesome as they also seem to be other peoples favourites from what I have seen and heard but over all if you can just bring Mr.X and a more updated /complete Nemesis into mugen you will be my hero AB :)

I have other favourites too that I could mention (might go into more detail in the next post :)) but I would be very happy with just seeing those two brought to life in mugen personally ;D

ok think that is everything I wanted to say (for now ;*))) good luck with the project anyway AB %%-

cheers :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 01:32:07 PM by galactus »

Offline Grayskull

• Initiate
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2009, 07:56:45 PM »
Good news AB , thanks !

Personally I'll love to see RE4 Leon RE5 Chris and RE4 Wesker (I don't like the RE5 one)
but if that's not those versions which are chosen to display in the game , no problem ,
the other and old school looks are cool too .

I always though that your works were stolen to make Crisis Evil mods ,
maybe I was not far away of the truth !

Anyway , good luck to all the RE Mugen staff ! :w00t: :w00t:

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2009, 09:19:58 PM »
thnx to all. i hope I'll able to show you something new soon. have a nice week-end!

to the next one people! ;D

Offline Grayskull

• Initiate
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2009, 05:32:16 AM »
thank you AB , we'll wait for this , sure !  :)

Offline galactus

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2009, 03:28:36 PM »
Yes I second that :) ::salute::

And enjoyed the weekend ;D I only wish it lasted longer we should have more holidays if you ask me   ;D XD|| ;*))

Also just wondering When do you think the best time would be to discuss the character Roster AB ? ;D would it be best to do it now or wait until you are ready to open the other topic first                        just wondered :-?? :)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 03:40:07 PM by galactus »

Offline The Rippah, Roo'Jizah Panzermanathod

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 02, 2009, 03:48:41 PM
  • No place for Panzer to call home.
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2009, 07:18:16 PM »
Tyrant

Define "Tyrant". RE1, Proto, Mr. X, Nemmy, The one from CV, the one from Outbreak...
Punctuation and capitalization can make the difference between "I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse," and, "I helped my uncle jack off a horse."

92% of people have moved onto rap. If you're part of the 8% who thinks rap isn't music, sucks to be you.

Most newer stuff sucks, though.

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 26, 2010, 01:54:40 PM
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2009, 07:56:36 PM »
Where can I find that version of the game?

where i can i find this game, period?

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2009, 03:35:42 PM »
where i can i find this game, period?

you could go to the 1st post...there is a VERY useful link :-"

Hi to all. Lately i'm busy with work and study, and i haven't made nothing new...

However.. i'll tell you something nice: i've probably found a good base for El Gigante

Maybe i'll make a secret bonus char hihihi  ;*))

Have a good Sunday! To the next one, people! :thumbsup:

Offline galactus

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2009, 03:09:50 PM »
Sounds great AB :thumbsup: personally El Gigante is one of my favourite characters in resi 4 so I for one will be looking forward to him if you decide to add him to the roster ;D :) and I think he is one of the most popular resi 4 characters in general actually going off what I have seen and heard in my internet travels seems to have quite a few fans so would be a good character choice to add to the roster in my opinion :thumbsup: ::salute::

he gets my vote anyway ;D

Offline KudosForce

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 18, 2011, 07:01:38 PM
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2009, 03:55:35 PM »
Maybe i'll make a secret bonus char hihihi  ;*))

Hmm...could it be
(click to show/hide)
^-^
Mission complete!

-Rolento

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature

Offline Smashmaster12

• Last Login:January 25, 2011, 08:23:20 AM
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2009, 07:32:09 PM »
Hmm...could it be
(click to show/hide)
^-^
That would be cool.

Offline Grayskull

• Initiate
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2009, 09:30:15 AM »
El Gigante for this game is a good new , AB !
I can't wait to know the next news for this game !

I wish you all luck you'll need for your WIPs.  :thumbsup:

Offline Rygelseid

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:January 13, 2013, 05:34:28 PM
  • that one bassist guy
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2009, 07:51:07 PM »
does this mean
you guys are gonna start your own
resident evil full game project?

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2009, 09:11:35 AM »
...Not really. The Old RE Mugen Proj isn't dead, only suspended. I'm actually working on some new elements (in may RARE free time).
This project is gonna be revived soon! :D

Offline Rygelseid

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:January 13, 2013, 05:34:28 PM
  • that one bassist guy
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2009, 04:17:41 PM »
oh I see
so you're helping
the old suspended project?

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2009, 07:17:44 PM »
I am part of Old Project Team.. :P

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal