collapse

Author Topic: What should I say to this jackass on my bus?  (Read 2487 times)

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
Re: What should I say to this jackass on my bus?
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2009, 12:59:23 PM »
smh. your telling me letting someone pick on you is the right thing to do....thats just as bad as fighting.

Did I say that? No I didnt. Im saying that fighting should only be taken as a last resort, and shouldnt even come to it in this situation. Informing teachers of the problem is one thing, or using your wits to get back at the guy.

Is the guy being phyicaly abusive? Is he threatning your well being? Is he using racal slurs on your best friends and threating their well being? No? Then there is no point in violence. Ive only had to fight someone once, and I didnt do it untill after he started using the nword to describe my best friend of the time, and saying he was going to hurt her.

And actualy, not letting it bother you, and just walking away, means your a better person then the guy trying to get a rise out of you. He wants you to fight him, he wants you to bring on the violence, dont give him what he wants.

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 26, 2010, 01:54:40 PM
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2009, 01:14:17 PM »
Did I say that? No I didnt. Im saying that fighting should only be taken as a last resort, and shouldnt even come to it in this situation. Informing teachers of the problem is one thing, or using your wits to get back at the guy.

Is the guy being phyicaly abusive? Is he threatning your well being? Is he using racal slurs on your best friends and threating their well being? No? Then there is no point in violence. Ive only had to fight someone once, and I didnt do it untill after he started using the nword to describe my best friend of the time, and saying he was going to hurt her.

And actualy, not letting it bother you, and just walking away, means your a better person then the guy trying to get a rise out of you. He wants you to fight him, he wants you to bring on the violence, dont give him what he wants.

pascifist. lol you right in a sense, and as i stated

fighting is only nessacary if its nessacary. i know why you shouldnt start fights, and why you shouldnt WANT to engage in one.

fighting on.ly bring out more fighting. everyone is different, were all from different places with different values and with different circumstances that surround our every day life. telling on him, will infuriate him to wanna then start phsyically abusing the kid. kids like that dont know any other way, i can see someone who doesnt wanna fight would only know how to not start a fight. but someone like that needs a lesson...telling on him is an option. but be perpared for when he comes to attack you for telling on him... everyone and everyplace is different...conversing on a subject is just delibrating, we all have different scenerios of life and handling our problems..so if he laying one finger on you, break him off. but if the kid can find a better alternative to this problem, then by all means, fighting is the last thing you should do....but at times it is the most effective, to a thick headed bully. who despite you asking him to stop, you telling him to stop, or someone else telling him to stop, he wont, until you , yourself take action. verbally or physically

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2009, 01:14:51 PM »
All these are good ideas, I agree with the hitting part but if ur smaller then him I wouldn't suggest that cuz u might get ur butt beat and get it worse, but here are my ideas
1. I don't think u should laugh when someone is calling u gay u'll look worse
2. If u are looking for insults go for his Mom(it still surprisingly works) or get some dirt on him and talk about that
3. Get a group of friends and catch him off guard with insults
4. make fun of the way he's always talking about u, it will annoy him
and if ur black call him a B**** @$$ N!**@

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2009, 01:18:50 PM »
I have gone through that stuff before and I made the wrong decision of whoopin some a** on the bus and getting put in a holding cell once so thats something you really dont want to do. the guy however did leave me alone and actually to be my friend afterwards and i learned that he himself had been going through some things and he was just doing that stuff to vent some anger. that could be why he is doing it.

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2009, 01:35:52 PM »
i agree with both of you:laugh at him for saying so(tell him,"why do you say that,do you like me??" or something) and only as the last result,punch him hard in the face  :DxDie

Offline b.easy

• Global Moderator
  • Last Login:December 01, 2022, 11:28:07 PM
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2009, 02:24:08 PM »
1. I don't think u should laugh when someone is calling u gay u'll look worse
2. If u are looking for insults go for his Mom(it still surprisingly works) or get some dirt on him and talk about that
3. Get a group of friends and catch him off guard with insults
4. make fun of the way he's always talking about u, it will annoy him
and if ur black call him a B**** @$$ N!**@
wow...um...don't do any of these. :(|)

o.O# Violence will only bring more violence! Attacking him will only make the guy beat on him every day, it will get him in trouble with school, and with his family.

Violence is just the dumb way out of it. Its not like he's getting beat up on the bus.
This isnt fudal japan where the slightest dishonor was means for a dule. Use your brains instead of your fists.
I disagree. If the guy really bothers you that much, hit him in the eye/jaw/chin. It's really the only way to make sure he shuts up (providing you get a good shot in).

As far as getting in trouble, just remember that 4 years of dealing with the guy's crap and a month or two of punishment are two different things.

I had a problem like this when I was about 12 years old. I busted the kid over the head with my math book and got sent to the office and eventually sent home. When i got home, my mom was glad I stood up for myself and didn't care that I had just assaulted somebody.

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2009, 02:29:43 PM »
I disagree. If the guy really bothers you that much, hit him in the eye/jaw/chin. It's really the only way to make sure he shuts up (providing you get a good shot in).

As far as getting in trouble, just remember that 4 years of dealing with the guy's crap and a month or two of punishment are two different things.

I had a problem like this when I was about 12 years old. I busted the kid over the head with my math book and got sent to the office and eventually sent home. When i got home, my mom was glad I stood up for myself and didn't care that I had just assaulted somebody.

exactly  >:D

Offline x_mad80

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 25, 2014, 11:28:52 PM
    • xmad's mugen crap!
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2009, 02:41:55 PM »
i would'n give a crap if i got in trouble. destroy HIM!  \-/o  >:(

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2009, 02:44:39 PM »

Who said hitting him was a good plan either. Its not U were talking bout, we don't even know who the dude is, or if Silly Puddy could even take the guy or not. He could walk up to the guy try and swing and might end up getting beat down. If he knows he can take him he could try to hit him but if he knows he can't try insulting him to a point he'll might just stop. And don't diss my ideas  L-)

Offline Lasher

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:May 19, 2015, 10:18:18 PM
  • TINGLING!!!!!
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2009, 04:54:42 PM »
Ive never had this problem cuz people dont start **** with me.  But If this ever happened, I would try some of these.

(1) Dont show that your affected or when he laughs make fun of his laugh and say is that how people laugh when they.....(you can fill in the blanks here)
(2) Like someone said....attack his mom somehow (not literally...with words)
      For example...if he calls you gay...say something like thats not what your mom said last night...lol
(3) Last resort...get off the same stop as him and pop him in the face when nobody is around.  That way you can deny that you hit him.  Schools need witnesses...they cant just take anybody's word.

Also, most likely if you hit him hard enough, he will cry

Call me childish but if you eventually show him that you will no longer take his bull****, he'll leave you alone.
                   By Tempest - Lasher by Me

Offline Superjoker

• Infinity Sprite Artist
  • Last Login:November 11, 2019, 10:01:54 PM
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2009, 07:01:36 PM »

i agree wit lasher

spider mew, r u a Buddhist? (jokes) , u dont believe in violence? why u play fightin games then?
u must have been a bully's dream if u were ever  picked on.

tru punchin this little prick would create more violence, but silly putty will show him
he aint scared n he doesnt take crap from no one.

hence the bully free school years 2 come.

in some cases, one is either THE HUNTED or becomes THE HUNTER

8)

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2009, 07:12:31 PM »
i agree wit lasher

spider mew, r u a Buddhist? (jokes) , u dont believe in violence? why u play fightin games then?

tru punchin this little prick would create more violence, but silly putty will show him

8)

LMAO... :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2009, 07:21:53 PM »
i agree wit lasher

8)
Im a Christan. I only fight as a very last resort. Yeah i was picked on allot when i was in public school, but i always found differnt ways arround it. Like forming a group of friends who had all been picked on and we always stuck arround eacother and people didnt want to mess with the whole group anymore. Or In middleschool when I had the lead part in a play, I got allot of people apologizing for hitting me durring Gym class or picking on me because I could do something they were afraid to, and they ended up respecting me.

The only fight I ever got in, there was no other way. It was a school bully who lead a psudo-gang. It was so bad my teacher and the principle of the school gave me the ok to fight him. I wouldnt actualy do it untill I had to protect my black female friend from this bully who was very raceist in the way he described harming her. So after school that day, when the kids gatherd round, and his lackies were starting to circle me and he was about to start talking crap before the fight, I grapled him, knocked his feet up and fell ontop of him to the ground and wailed on him till he passed out.

So its not that I wont fight, I dont like to. Video games are differnt, and mugen is differnt then most fighting games lol.
Games are just a stress releaver.

Offline Kojunho

• Scruffy squire and an
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 08, 2021, 07:27:27 PM
  • Yeah, I'm backs.
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2009, 07:44:19 PM »
Don't get into it unless he gets to the threatening point.
Then you be like "Listen here bee-otch-butt, soft-butt, p****-butt, fake butt, ho-butt (pretty much a bunch of insulting words with the word -butt at the end; gives it more oomph then end it all with a 'punk bee-otch'), I see you talking sooooo much crap, and I'm about 99.999999% sure that you can't back up an iota of it, so please, step the f**k off or come get your butt-whooping like you well so deserve. Your choice."

At least if I was really pissed then that's what I would say.
If I wasn't the I'd just walk through him like a ghost.
-.-

Offline Rygelseid

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:January 13, 2013, 05:34:28 PM
  • that one bassist guy
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2009, 08:51:24 PM »
dude
i would say fight him
you know stand up for yourself and be a man yo
but you're going for insults
so im sure someone has already said something clever
oh yeah how come he knows so much stuff about faggots
is he a faggot?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 08:57:23 PM by Voliminalo »

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2009, 09:01:48 PM »
Im a Christan. I only fight as a very last resort. Yeah i was picked on allot when i was in public school, but i always found differnt ways arround it. Like forming a group of friends who had all been picked on and we always stuck arround eacother and people didnt want to mess with the whole group anymore. Or In middleschool when I had the lead part in a play, I got allot of people apologizing for hitting me durring Gym class or picking on me because I could do something they were afraid to, and they ended up respecting me.

The only fight I ever got in, there was no other way. It was a school bully who lead a psudo-gang. It was so bad my teacher and the principle of the school gave me the ok to fight him. I wouldnt actualy do it untill I had to protect my black female friend from this bully who was very raceist in the way he described harming her. So after school that day, when the kids gatherd round, and his lackies were starting to circle me and he was about to start talking crap before the fight, I grapled him, knocked his feet up and fell ontop of him to the ground and wailed on him till he passed out.

So its not that I wont fight, I dont like to. Video games are differnt, and mugen is differnt then most fighting games lol.
Games are just a stress releaver.

Like Spidermew, I was picked on alot up through Jr. High and sometimes it seems like there's just nothing you can do about it, the "adults" can't help and your peers often will only do what serves them best when it comes down to it. You could hit the guy and maybe he'll back off or maybe he'll just gang up on your later. No matter how easy it sounds, I think you should avoid fighting. You can have a greater strength than giving in to the urge to hurt people. Right now you are developing who you will be for the rest of your life, if you want to insult people or get into fights then that would have to be a decision you have to make. On the other hand you can chose to learn lessons from these interactions, perhaps how NOT to treat others.

So to answer you question, completely ignore the idiot, he's only doing it because his home life sucks and he's looking for attention from his peers.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 09:07:02 PM by Acey »

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2009, 09:07:46 PM »

LOL! Yo for real man... Thats why people Shoot up schools, dismember bodys and go on killing rampages... Because they are picked on man sometimes u gotta fight.. The virgina tech guy didnt fight and u see what happened.... Its ok to fight even if they guys is bigger then you i mean if u hit him hard enough he might feel it but still stand, even if he beats yo @ss chances are hes going to respect u for standing up for yourself and im willng to bet he wont be so quick to run off at da mouf anymore... I know because i know someone one who did it and my cousin did too... He use to get picked on till he couldnt take it he picked up a chair and threw it over all the classmates, he has a temper and u best beleive ppl respect him now...

Offline Lasher

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:May 19, 2015, 10:18:18 PM
  • TINGLING!!!!!
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2009, 09:10:34 PM »
Give him one of those bruce lee kicks in nutpatch's sig lol.  Make the same facial expression too.
                   By Tempest - Lasher by Me

Offline Savage Henry

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 07, 2016, 10:51:40 AM
  • Scag Baron.
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2009, 10:10:25 PM »
Wow. I didnt think this would be a hot topic. Well, anyway. Thanks guys, I really appreciate you guys trying to help me. Im sure you guys have all dealt with assholes like this guy. Next time he tries to f**k me (be an butt) Ill try doing that "You wish I was gay" thing. But, I was looking for some insults, Ya know. So If you guys got some, post em'. Peace.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2009, 10:26:05 PM »
Wow. I didnt think this would be a hot topic. Well, anyway. Thanks guys, I really appreciate you guys trying to help me. Im sure you guys have all dealt with assholes like this guy. Next time he tries to f**k me (be an @$$) Ill try doing that "You wish I was gay" thing. But, I was looking for some insults, Ya know. So If you guys got some, post em'. Peace.

A quick n fast insult is always the Mom it gets people really riled up

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2009, 09:19:37 AM »
Insults? What are you in, kindergarden? I never had problems with people calling me names in high school (I hung out with everyone... cept the assholes), but it makes more sense to just be a man and ignore him.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Sub-Zero

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 18, 2010, 11:11:29 PM
  • When i move throught the Ghetto i drive slow
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2009, 09:39:12 AM »
ask him why the f**k is he so obsessed with gay ppl like he calls ppl gay just in hopes that they are gay so he has a butt buddy instead of his teddy bear with glasses

or just fight him :|

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2009, 09:42:55 AM »
Like Spidermew, I was picked on alot up through Jr. High and sometimes it seems like there's just nothing you can do about it, the "adults" can't help and your peers often will only do what serves them best when it comes down to it. You could hit the guy and maybe he'll back off or maybe he'll just gang up on your later. No matter how easy it sounds, I think you should avoid fighting. You can have a greater strength than giving in to the urge to hurt people. Right now you are developing who you will be for the rest of your life, if you want to insult people or get into fights then that would have to be a decision you have to make. On the other hand you can chose to learn lessons from these interactions, perhaps how NOT to treat others.

So to answer you question, completely ignore the idiot, he's only doing it because his home life sucks and he's looking for attention from his peers.

that is logical. if thats the direction your going for.

Wow. I didnt think this would be a hot topic. Well, anyway. Thanks guys, I really appreciate you guys trying to help me. Im sure you guys have all dealt with assholes like this guy. Next time he tries to f**k me (be an @$$) Ill try doing that "You wish I was gay" thing. But, I was looking for some insults, Ya know. So If you guys got some, post em'. Peace.

look ima put it like this man, calling him names, will make him change his catch phrase, and seeing the way he acts, it will probaby make him wanna hurt you..

theres two things you can do

number one : ignore him and let him continue picking on you

number two: show some back bone and stand up to him....this doesnt mean you have to break his neck or something but..people like that only do it because they lack in real characteristics. like acey said he probably has a messed up home life or he is just trying to impress his friends for something he lacks. when i mean stand up to him, you dont have to just punch him.. come at him and say "im tierd of this, do you wanna fight? lets go" and tell him to make the first move, i can almost bet he wouldn't do anything, and if he does, defend yourself man. your fourteen years old. this isnt going to be the last time you face someone like this. you need to learn to stand up for yourself now, before people are walking all over you for the rest of your life. im white and native american...ive .lived in jamaica queens new york my whole life..dudes tried to come at me my freshmen year cause i didnt talk to anyone i kept to myself...i stood up formyself...ive gotten into so many bulls*** confrontations, its ridiculous...my schoo.l had metal detectors.my school had a STABBING every single day. people  bringing guns to school, alota  gang bulls*** etc.... when your in that type of surrounding. you HAVE to act accordingly...i know what a gun looks like pressed against your face, because somebody wants to steal your shoes from you. you gotta stand up man, even if you get your @$$ beat, stand up , dont give him an inch , but take everything from them dude im telling you. youll grow some confiendence, believe me..dont be one of these people on here talking about they got beat up all the life and they didnt do anything about it. challange him and make him make the first move. then punch him in his throat. your fourteen, your not going to jail, your not getting expelled from school. your standing up for yourself...dont let anybody disrespect you dude, nobody. id slap my own father for talking bad to me, thats just the type of person iam..am a product of my own enviornment.....whatever you do, is going to be on you, your the one that has to make that desicion. let it be one that suits you..stand up for yourself, ignore him.. tell on him, whatever you wanna do, do it and get him off your @$$... just take what ive been saying and just said into consideration.  :)

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2009, 12:53:43 PM »
alot of people in here are for fighting someone which if that is what you do then do it but that is not the best answer to give someone cause you have no idea who this other guy is who he runs with and what his mind state is. So yea silly putty could beat the guy up and everyone laughs at the other guy and then the guy comes with 15 of his friends the next day or worse a gun which is the normal thing to do now days. Silly you do everything you can to avoid a fight and I mean everything even if it involves telling a adult cause my little 13 year old cousin was put in jail for fighting his bully and you dont want that

my new one

Offline UltraRoboninja

• Contributor
  • Last Login:July 28, 2017, 05:55:15 PM
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2009, 03:14:24 PM »
I agree with Spidermew, Acey, eg6gsr, and everyone else who says fighting is a bad idea. Violence only begets more violence. There's nothing "unmanly" about being the bigger person and ignoring a bully. I have a black belt in Taekwondo and I haven't gotten into a streetfight since before I first started training. I spent my entire childhood in the South Bronx too, which is full of some pretty tough neighborhoods, so don't think I don't know what it's like.
This guy wants to get a reaction out of you. He wants you to get mad so he can laugh with his friends at your expense. There are only two things to do to get him to stop.
1. Ignore him. He'll try harder but if you keep ignoring him he'll get bored and move on. Remember, it's better to bend with the wind than to get snapped in half by it.

2. Outwit him. Say something unexpected, funny or clever that will make his friends laugh at him instead. If his every insult backfires, he'll eventually learn his lesson and leave you alone (I used this all the time in Junior High).

"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something."
-Plato

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar