collapse

Author Topic: What should I say to this jackass on my bus?  (Read 2485 times)

Offline Savage Henry

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 07, 2016, 10:51:40 AM
  • Scag Baron.
What should I say to this jackass on my bus?
« on: January 26, 2009, 09:14:50 PM »
He is always calling me gay and stupid and stuff. Here are some examples of what he says.

"That haircut makes you look like a faggot. Wait, you are a faggot."

"That play you were in was so gay. And your character was the gayest."

I know that i'm going to tell him this...

"You know, Chris, you talk a lot of crap...."

but i dont know what else to say. Please help me think of some clever insults or something. Thanks.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
Re: What should I say to this jackass on my bus?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 09:20:12 PM »
Say nothing. Just laugh with him. That's what I would do anyway. Just get on his nerves right back.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 09:33:38 PM »
Say nothing. Just laugh with him. That's what I would do anyway. Just get on his nerves right back.

Agreed, laugh, crack up, act like it dosnt bother you at all. He'll try something else, but just act like is the funnyest thing in the world, he'll give up the effort.

Offline shootYr.

• [Magnum]
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 11, 2012, 07:27:16 PM
  • What're you gonna do to me?...
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 09:35:39 PM »
I'd Shoot Him... With A Gun... :O
Jk I Would Just lol @ Him.
There Is Really No Really To Stoop Down To His Level And Use Childish Insults And Go Back And Forth Like 25 Chickens In A Chicken Coop.

Offline UltraRoboninja

• Contributor
  • Last Login:July 28, 2017, 05:55:15 PM
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2009, 09:52:09 PM »
Whenever someone would try to insult me by calling me gay, I'l just laugh and say "Bet you wish I was."  ;)

"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something."
-Plato

Offline Superjoker

• Infinity Sprite Artist
  • Last Login:November 11, 2019, 10:01:54 PM
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2009, 09:54:32 PM »
if u laugh wit him or ignore him, it wont make him go away till months down the track,

i suggest u crack him a good hook on the mouth n he'll leave u alone, even if he is bigger than ya n shakes u up a bit, he'll kno that dog bites next time.

Offline juelz aka wolfi

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 14, 2022, 06:32:03 AM
  • still no cajones to fight me? fuhgetdaboutit
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2009, 09:58:32 PM »
well i wud agree wiv the rest of the peeps
but on the other hand i cud PM you wiv sum cusses?
sig by jvalent2 what happens to hulk? tell you soon
avatar shield by akeme and darktalbain

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2009, 09:58:59 PM »
if u laugh wit him or ignore him, it wont make him go away till months down the track,

i suggest u crack him a good hook on the mouth n he'll leave u alone, even if he is bigger than ya n shakes u up a bit, he'll kno that dog bites next time.

*Iceman ThumbsDown!* Horable Idea. Violence will get him thrown off of the bus, and possably out of school.

Whenever someone would try to insult me by calling me gay, I'l just laugh and say "Bet you wish I was."  ;)

This is best. Yes throw that "Bet you wish I was." Out there, all the other kids will start to laugh at him.

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 26, 2010, 01:54:40 PM
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2009, 11:16:21 PM »
He is always calling me gay and stupid and stuff. Here are some examples of what he says.

"That haircut makes you look like a faggot. Wait, you are a faggot."

"That play you were in was so gay. And your character was the gayest."

I know that i'm going to tell him this...

"You know, Chris, you talk a lot of sh*t...."

but i dont know what else to say. Please help me think of some clever insults or something. Thanks.

for real, i would punch him in his mouth. depending on how long he has been talking like this to you, there is only so much you should take. ignoring it doesnt work, you cant ignore something thats in front of you. saying something as childish as "your gar" to someone who acts like that doesn't work, you probably just invoke him to change his catch phrase. beat his butt man. he deserves it, and you have a good reason for doing it.  :)

Offline shitakimushrooms1990

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 17, 2021, 09:18:55 PM
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2009, 02:12:40 AM »
Well, if it was me, I'd get in his face and if he continued, smash him. (That's just me though, I'm a bit of a short temp bastard xD). But if your aiming not to get kicked out, then I'd have to go with what everyone else is saying, just laugh along with him. So here are some options. :P

A: Smash him but if you don't want to get kicked out, laugh along.
B: If that fails, talk more crap about him? (make it worst then what he's doing)
C: IF all else fails, then smash him?

Though my opinion would be C but that's living on the rez for ya. Fight now don't bother with questions.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2009, 02:21:26 AM »
Tell him to please stop. And if that doesn't work.

Pop him 1 time in the mouth.

Not on the buss though, you will get kicked off.
Coming 2099.

Offline GaryOldman

• Last Login:November 20, 2010, 01:42:24 AM
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2009, 03:03:45 AM »
tell him you want to make out with him
and then see what he does.

Offline bdcirck

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 23, 2013, 11:48:21 AM
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2009, 03:42:48 AM »
I would say nothing and call the cops. Just say he is stalking you, sexual herasing you(don't now if i wrote it right) and that he makes threats with anal sex.

Offline greatmuta2

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 19, 2017, 08:07:22 PM
    • greatmuta2
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2009, 03:46:22 AM »
I would say nothing and call the cops. Just say he is stalking you, sexual herasing you(don't now if i wrote it right) and that he makes threats with anal sex.
lol good one you should do this

Offline Lord_Waffles

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 16, 2015, 10:53:53 PM
  • For the kingdom!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2009, 04:02:41 AM »
I'd go with this one if you could. Best choice would be the "You wish I was gay" choice from earlier. If it were me, I'd do something similar to the "You wish I was gay" situation. I'd turn to my friend, on the bus, and ask them if they know why this guy was flirting with me all the time. If the guy says he's not then ask him why he's always talking to you like he loves you.

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 12:00:37 AM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2009, 04:15:00 AM »
If you can... then move to another seat on the bus... OR wait for him to get on the bus... THEN move to another seat... see if he's still calling you names then... If so, do the right thing and report him at your school... tell them "Hey, this kid won't stop talking trash to me... He's calling me gay and all sorts of things... Can you please tell him to stop or convince him to do so? Thanks." If you know his name, then give them his name.. if not, describe the face... they'll probably look him up for ya... It all depends on your school.. how nice they are...

I actually have done what I mentioned above, and it worked out just fine most of the time.. never heard from the kid again (because my dean threatened to suspend him, because he wasn't just callin me names, ya know..). So, try that... see what works... if necessary, find another secure way to get to school... maybe one of your parents or guardians can drive you there in the morning... :-??

Offline Captain Cold

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 15, 2015, 04:08:38 PM
  • Never Kill a Speedster
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2009, 09:14:24 AM »
Agreed, laugh, crack up, act like it dosnt bother you at all. He'll try something else, but just act like is the funnyest thing in the world, he'll give up the effort.

yeah that works best just Laugh Hysterical and just stop and walk away...I love doing that....and another one that works for me is everthing he says just say one word.  I use "butt" just say that one word to everything he says, he might think its stupid at first but if you say it enough to everything he says even conversation he is having with other people it will work lol.....some kid at work thought he was cool and I did that until he started to cry I laughed LOL

Offline AceWonder20

• The Ace of all Trades
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 09, 2013, 11:03:16 AM
    • http://youtube.com/AceWonder20
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2009, 10:22:28 AM »
Tell him to please stop. And if that doesn't work.

Pop him 1 time in the mouth.

Not on the buss though, you will get kicked off.
Yeah, u don't let no one insult ur manhood.  But use this only as a last resort.  Like if the "You wish I was' joke yields no results.
Siggy by shinrahunter

Check out my MUGEN vids here - YouTube - AceWonder20's Channel
PSN: AceWonder20

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2009, 11:39:09 AM »
for real, i would punch him in his mouth. depending on how long he has been talking like this to you, there is only so much you should take. ignoring it doesnt work, you cant ignore something thats in front of you. saying something as childish as "your gar" to someone who acts like that doesn't work, you probably just invoke him to change his catch phrase. beat his @$$ man. he deserves it, and you have a good reason for doing it.  :)

Yea here are a couple of ideas

1. Tell him to meet u somewhere like the park or something

2. Get off at his stop And beat da poop outta him

3. Or while he's cracking a joke or laughing man take allllll your power and Nock the sh*t outta his jaw chances are hes probably laughing and when ur mouth is open And u get punched in it real hard it makes it easier to break the jaw...

I mean look man i dont show when i get mad but i get mad and when they think im not going to do anything i would just snake his @ss (Hit him right in da eyes) dats just da type of person i am lol i dont tell u to square up or anything i just hit u when ur not expecting it and if u fall i got u from there  :D my cousin and dad is da exact same way i think it runs in the family... My brother epa Villian will tell u to square up  cuz he has a lot of speed, he is also a good fighter and he can diss ppl reall good too, My older brother will tell u to square up too.

Dont call the cops lol that wont work at all... Then he will start makin fun of u even more for being a snitch.... And most likely hes going to want to beat you up...
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 11:46:47 AM by Nutpatch »

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2009, 11:48:19 AM »
haha tell him "he is the gayest thing since gay came to gay town"

AQUATEENS

but forreal dont fight him not yet there is not point to getting in trouble over something so pointless

my new one

Offline Captain Cold

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 15, 2015, 04:08:38 PM
  • Never Kill a Speedster
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2009, 11:49:52 AM »
I would normally say the same nutpatch but there is a thing that all kids know and thats a "law suit" kids now days thats all the know is that phrase the only reason I stopped fighting in the first place lol  the other day I was at the park ad I heard a 7 year ols kid say that  :D  

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2009, 12:10:53 PM »
Well, if it was me, I'd get in his face and if he continued, smash him. (That's just me though, I'm a bit of a short temp bastard xD). But if your aiming not to get kicked out, then I'd have to go with what everyone else is saying, just laugh along with him. So here are some options. :P

A: Smash him but if you don't want to get kicked out, laugh along.
B: If that fails, talk more sh*t about him? (make it worst then what he's doing)
C: IF all else fails, then smash him?

Though my opinion would be C but that's living on the rez for ya. Fight now don't bother with questions.

indeed.

If you can... then move to another seat on the bus... OR wait for him to get on the bus... THEN move to another seat... see if he's still calling you names then... If so, do the right thing and report him at your school... tell them "Hey, this kid won't stop talking trash to me... He's calling me gay and all sorts of things... Can you please tell him to stop or convince him to do so? Thanks." If you know his name, then give them his name.. if not, describe the face... they'll probably look him up for ya... It all depends on your school.. how nice they are...

I actually have done what I mentioned above, and it worked out just fine most of the time.. never heard from the kid again (because my dean threatened to suspend him, because he wasn't just callin me names, ya know..). So, try that... see what works... if necessary, find another secure way to get to school... maybe one of your parents or guardians can drive you there in the morning... :-??

though this may be the civil thing to do, but you cant ignore someone disrespecting you, embarrassing you, calling you names and just mentally hurting you. ignoring him is making him do it more. "O this kid wont say nothing back to me, so ill keep doing it" most people who act like that, with the name calling and the bullying, are usually just big bitches. he is making up for something he lacks, so picking on the kid that wont do nothing makes him feel big. he does it to you, cause you dont DO anything back. talking to someone like that, will only further continue this cycle you have. telling on him will just make him wanna pick on you more, he'll just have another reason to mess with you.

Yea here are a couple of ideas

1. Tell him to meet u somewhere like the park or something

2. Get off at his stop And beat da poop outta him

3. Or while he's cracking a joke or laughing man take allllll your power and Nock the sh*t outta his jaw chances are hes probably laughing and when ur mouth is open And u get punched in it real hard it makes it easier to break the jaw...

I mean look man i dont show when i get mad but i get mad and when they think im not going to do anything i would just snake his @ss (Hit him right in da eyes) dats just da type of person i am lol i dont tell u to square up or anything i just hit u when ur not expecting it and if u fall i got u from there  :D my cousin and dad is da exact same way i think it runs in the family... My brother epa Villian will tell u to square up  cuz he has a lot of speed, he is also a good fighter and he can diss ppl reall good too, My older brother will tell u to square up too.

Dont call the cops lol that wont work at all... Then he will start makin fun of u even more for being a snitch.... And most likely hes going to want to beat you up...

^agreeed

im from nyc....you dont run from somebody at the school i went to. they'll just run after you.

violence isnt the best way to solve things. but some people dont know any other way...standing up for yourself is different from just starting fights for no reason, or acting like this puke on your bus. some people need to be smacked back into reality...show some back bone, stand up to him. name calling is for childern, dont call people names. slap the crap out of him. or just punch him in his throat as hard as you can lol he wont call you anymore names, he wont have the breathe too. 
 :)

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2009, 12:24:21 PM »
indeed.

though this may be the civil thing to do, but you cant ignore someone disrespecting you, embarrassing you, calling you names and just mentally hurting you. ignoring him is making him do it more. "O this kid wont say nothing back to me, so ill keep doing it" most people who act like that, with the name calling and the bullying, are usually just big bitches. he is making up for something he lacks, so picking on the kid that wont do nothing makes him feel big. he does it to you, cause you dont DO anything back. talking to someone like that, will only further continue this cycle you have. telling on him will just make him wanna pick on you more, he'll just have another reason to mess with you.

^agreeed

im from nyc....you dont run from somebody at the school i went to. they'll just run after you.

violence isnt the best way to solve things. but some people dont know any other way...standing up for yourself is different from just starting fights for no reason, or acting like this puke on your bus. some people need to be smacked back into reality...show some back bone, stand up to him. name calling is for childern, dont call people names. slap the sh*t out of him. or just punch him in his throat as hard as you can lol he wont call you anymore names, he wont have the breathe too. 
 :)

oooo thats a good one cuz u know how i told u i dont tell u when im going to hit u... i usually would try to go for da knockout hit first i think i will try the throat next time someone really pisses me off its what my cousin did lol... But yea some people need to get there asses beat its the only way to get respect and when they respect he wont run his mouf anymore  :-@ I mean after that no matter how many times he calls u gay u still beat his @ss at da end of the day... then all u gotta say is do u want me to beat yo @ss again... or not even that just hit him while hes talking cuz i bet hes trying to show off..

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2009, 12:36:11 PM »
 o.O# Violence will only bring more violence! Attacking him will only make the guy beat on him every day, it will get him in trouble with school, and with his family.

Violence is just the dumb way out of it. Its not like he's getting beat up on the bus.
This isnt fudal japan where the slightest dishonor was means for a dule. Use your brains instead of your fists.

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2009, 12:45:45 PM »
oooo thats a good one cuz u know how i told u i dont tell u when im going to hit u... i usually would try to go for da knockout hit first i think i will try the throat next time someone really pisses me off its what my cousin did lol... But yea some people need to get there asses beat its the only way to get respect and when they respect he wont run his mouf anymore  :-@ I mean after that no matter how many times he calls u gay u still beat his @ss at da end of the day... then all u gotta say is do u want me to beat yo @ss again... or not even that just hit him while hes talking cuz i bet hes trying to show off..

lol yeah it always funny to see somebody gasp for air after you slam your fist into there neck. just dont crush his windpipe lol the throats the most vunerable place on the human body, that and your temples. the biggest strongest man could'nt withstand a chop to the throat.. he wouldnt be able to scream for help if he had a megaphone.

o.O# Violence will only bring more violence! Attacking him will only make the guy beat on him every day, it will get him in trouble with school, and with his family.

Violence is just the dumb way out of it. Its not like he's getting beat up on the bus.
This isnt fudal japan where the slightest dishonor was means for a dule. Use your brains instead of your fists.

smh. your telling me letting someone pick on you is the right thing to do....thats just as bad as fighting. fighting is only nessacary if its nessacary. ive been studing a technique called white eye brow, for 11 years, i know why you shouldnt start fights, and why you shouldnt WANT to engage in one. but letting some one tarnish you like that is perposterous. when you can honestly say you've tried to keep it from happening, you avoided it from happening and it still does, there is only one way to go. thats either to your deans office, or to my dojo, ill teach you how to break his neck with your index finger. lol but in all serious-ness...tell him.. WHY DO YOU GOT A PROBLEM, ive never said anything or done anything to you....or challange him to fight and punch him in the neck.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar