collapse

Author Topic: Ice T vs Soulja Boy  (Read 2880 times)

Offline shitakimushrooms1990

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 17, 2021, 09:18:55 PM
    • Email
Ice T vs Soulja Boy
« on: June 20, 2008, 11:29:21 PM »
Well that says it all. Here are the videos on it.

[youtube=425,350]ZHCN2bHp_7k[/youtube]
Ice-T comment

[youtube=425,350]qr8B2dnIvR4[/youtube]

Ya know, Ice-T said that but it's rather sad that Soulja Boy is replying back through the internet.

Offline Tundra

• Co-Founder/Former Member of the Infinity Deviants
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 08:24:14 PM
  • SHEESH!!!
    • Wavy_Lamborghini
    • Email
Re: Ice T vs Soulja Boy
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 11:52:34 PM »
About time someone said something bout that wack butt soulja bee-otch. If I had any fame as a rapper I definetly would of called him and gay-rab out.  DIPSET ALL DAY. Ya Dig!!!

Offline shootYr.

• [Magnum]
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 11, 2012, 07:27:16 PM
  • What're you gonna do to me?...
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 12:32:38 AM »
XD @ Ice-T!

Offline iDramaboy

• World Of Megman Creator
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:May 13, 2012, 07:46:10 PM
  • Megaman Creator
    • My Forum
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 01:05:31 AM »
damn everybody hating on soulja boy

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 01:11:24 AM »
lol @ soulja boy comment. ''U on law and order solvin mysteries'' lmao  :DxDie :DxDie

for real though i kinda feel soulja boy wat he was sayin ice t came at him kinda sidewayz. but at the same time soulja boy is makin black ppl look bad so i cant blame ice t.

Offline Tundra

• SHEESH!!!
    • Wavy_Lamborghini
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2008, 01:20:22 AM »
damn everybody hating on soulja boy
aint nobody hatin on dat suck butt homo. He's destroying hip-hop with wack lyrics and faggot dancing.
LOL( I saw Ice-T on Law & Order the other day)

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2008, 01:52:05 AM »
(Nutpatch, I'm not coming at you at all, this is just my opinion on this topic, ok)
I feel what soulja boi is saying, but soulja boi is not making all black people look bad, he is his own person and he doesn't represent the whole black race, nor will he ever...., and not all rappers r rapping like him, maybe some young black teens r but thats probably cus they see that he made it so like the common person, they want to  try and make it too....  I mean, quite frankly i bet some moms or dads say the same thing ice t said about soulja boi to rappers period if they were born like in the 60's or 50's.... or maybe even the early 70's.... Most grew up without it.... They probably heard it when they got older but that's it....  So blaming soulja boi is not really right cus i mean, i feel him, he just tried somethin different, and it worked... Nobody made people buy his album.... they went and got it just like the same reason why most other people go buy things, "cus the cool person said it was tight" or they just wanted to get it for themselves or many other reasons.... If anything, blame those people, its alot of people that come out with songs but its up to the consumer to decide whether they like it or not or to buy it, not soulja boi.....  So with that said, before he came out with his song i mean people had to hear it, and those people chose to like his songs and buy his stuff..... Now i'm not a soulja boi fan but me being  apart of the music scene myself, i feel what soulja boi is saying, i mean he made it out of the hood, and got rich and is living the american dream...Somethin that we all want, and alot of us hate on someone that has it becuz we want that same thing or we think we could do a better job at earning it and keeping it (This is not directed toward anyone in this forum so don't post back talkin smack at me) Plus that 1 song he did was really based off of what we like to call hear in Atlanta, "Snap Music" And soulja boi didn't start that up... That originated from local rap groups around the Bankhead area here in Atlanta, and it spreaded around, hint, hint, "The Franchise Boys", "D4L" etc... the whole snapping your finger thing in other rapper's songs and the "snap dance" had an influence on soulja boi... So all he did was make a song with a dance that was based off of that "snap dance" and then he added more into it.... Not saying it was so "new" but thats basically what he did... and the consumers liked it and bought into it, and thats not somethin that can be helped.... So you can't really just blame soulja boi, if you're gonna blame him then you're in for along day cus there r alot of other rappers that you're gonna have to blame...Which of course you shouldn't blame them either cus like i said, nobody made the anybody buy their albums, the consumers, the fans... they bought it cus they wanted to buy it....
Do i like soulja boi songs, Hell no!!! I think he needs to work on his lyrics and other stuff immediately!!!! But.... i respect that he's a young black boy who made it out of the hood and is getting his money and steppin up and providing for his younger brother and his mother.... Same thing i'm tryin to do......
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 01:58:06 AM by R@CE 45 »

Offline Tundra

• SHEESH!!!
    • Wavy_Lamborghini
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2008, 02:08:44 AM »
(Nutpatch, I'm not coming at you at all, this is just my opinion on this topic, ok)
I feel what soulja boi is saying, but soulja boi is not making all black people look bad, he is his own person and he doesn't represent the whole black race, nor will he ever...., and not all rappers r rapping like him, maybe some young black teens r but thats probably cus they see that he made it so like the common person, they want to  try and make it too....  I mean, quite frankly i bet some moms or dads say the same thing ice t said about soulja boi to rappers period if they were born like in the 60's or 50's.... or maybe even the early 70's.... Most grew up without it.... They probably heard it when they got older but that's it....  So blaming soulja boi is not really right cus i mean, i feel him, he just tried somethin different, and it worked... Nobody made people buy his album.... they went and got it just like the same reason why most other people go buy things, "cus the cool person said it was tight" or they just wanted to get it for themselves or many other reasons.... If anything, blame those people, its alot of people that come out with songs but its up to the consumer to decide whether they like it or not or to buy it, not soulja boi.....  So with that said, before he came out with his song i mean people had to hear it, and those people chose to like his songs and buy his stuff..... Now i'm not a soulja boi fan but me being  apart of the music scene myself, i feel what soulja boi is saying, i mean he made it out of the hood, and got rich and is living the american dream...Somethin that we all want, and alot of us hate on someone that has it becuz we want that same thing or we think we could do a better job at earning it and keeping it (This is not directed toward anyone in this forum so don't post back talkin smack at me) Plus that 1 song he did was really based off of what we like to call hear in Atlanta, "Snap Music" And soulja boi didn't start that up... That originated from local rap groups around the Bankhead area here in Atlanta, and it spreaded around, hint, hint, "The Franchise Boys", "D4L" etc... the whole snapping your finger thing in other rapper's songs and the "snap dance" had an influence on soulja boi... So all he did was make a song with a dance that was based off of that "snap dance" and then he added more into it.... Not saying it was so "new" but thats basically what he did... and the consumers liked it and bought into it, and thats not somethin that can be helped.... So you can't really just blame soulja boi, if you're gonna blame him then you're in for along day cus there r alot of other rappers that you're gonna have to blame...Which of course you shouldn't blame them either cus like i said, nobody made the anybody buy their albums, the consumers, the fans... they bought it cus they wanted to buy it....
Do i like soulja boi songs, Hell no!!! I think he needs to work on his lyrics and other stuff immediately!!!! But.... i respect that he's a young black boy who made it out of the hood and is getting his money and steppin up and providing for his younger brother and his mother.... Same thing i'm tryin to do......
He still is garbage. DIPSET ALL DAY (Iceman C.E.O of Dipset South)

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2008, 02:13:07 AM »

yea i feel wat ur sayin i didnt like the way ice t got at him either, but i mean im from  the new generation and i hate his music too, but im from da hood and still liv there so i feel wat hes saying and  im happy for him. He should actually make catchy songs, i actually liked dem franchise boyz they rhymed and had lyrics he never rhymed just said a bunch of random words put it on a beat and called it music. We dont hate SB because he has a good life its because of the "music" he makes.

Offline EXCh33ky

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 25, 2013, 04:21:03 PM
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2008, 02:20:51 AM »
Soulja Boy is really stupid, Ice T says real crap and all Soulja Boy can come back with is "dam your old". Soulja Boy made it big with one song and everyone after that has been nothing but crap, so he should be respecting Ice T since he was rapping before he was born. And if Soulja Boy wants to laugh at Ice T's name lets see what wikipedia says about his name...DeAndre Ramone Way aka Soulja Boy [-X

Avatar by Shinrahunter, Sig by DemonKing Ex

Offline Sub-Zero

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 18, 2010, 11:11:29 PM
  • When i move throught the Ghetto i drive slow
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2008, 02:34:58 AM »
i dont think he should say he is 17 and all that crap cuz

many rappers started at 17-19

jay-z nas wutang AZ,rakim

all of em started at 17-19

to me its not that he is makin money its just the message he is sayin

there are other rappers with much more talent but are unseen

becuz corporations control everything

Offline iDramaboy

• Forum Member
  • Megaman Creator
    • My Forum
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2008, 02:37:26 AM »
Soulja Boy is really stupid, Ice T says real sh*t and all Soulja Boy can come back with is "dam your old". Soulja Boy made it big with one song and everyone after that has been nothing but sh*t, so he should be respecting Ice T since he was rapping before he was born. And if Soulja Boy wants to laugh at Ice T's name lets see what wikipedia says about his name...DeAndre Ramone Way aka Soulja Boy [-X

soulja boy says real crap to...didnt you just see that vid...if you pay attention every time he diss Ice T he kind of turn it around by saying something like I respect you...

and soulja boy lyrics arent meant to be hard lyrics...his songs are for partys and clubs..so there meant to get the crowd moving...you might not like the song listening to it sitting down at home cause you really just listening to the lyrics that way...but at a party or something you'll like it

and I dont see why all this people hate him for...hes trying to be a good role model for the kids

and how is he making black people look dumb??? it cant be by having fun and being his self and making hell of money and being so damn famous....if so......crap how can I get dumb like him

Offline Sub-Zero

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2008, 02:40:46 AM »
Soulja Boy is really stupid, Ice T says real sh*t and all Soulja Boy can come back with is "dam your old". Soulja Boy made it big with one song and everyone after that has been nothing but sh*t, so he should be respecting Ice T since he was rapping before he was born. And if Soulja Boy wants to laugh at Ice T's name lets see what wikipedia says about his name...DeAndre Ramone Way aka Soulja Boy [-X

soulja boy says real sh*t to...didnt you just see that vid...if you pay attention every time he diss Ice T he kind of turn it around by saying something like I respect you...

and soulja boy lyrics arent meant to be hard lyrics...his songs are for partys and clubs..so there meant to get the crowd moving...you might not like the song listening to it sitting down at home cause you really just listening to the lyrics that way...but at a party or something you'll like it

and I dont see why all this people hate him for...hes trying to be a good role model for the kids

and how is he making black people look dumb??? it cant be by having fun and being his self and making hell of money and being so damn famous....if so......sh*t how can I get dumb like him

ok soulja boy is not tryin to be a good role model for us

none of my generation even consider him a role model

Offline iDramaboy

• Forum Member
  • Megaman Creator
    • My Forum
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2008, 02:56:13 AM »

[/quote]ok soulja boy is not tryin to be a good role model for us

[/quote]

he his thats why he try to keep his lyrics so clean I heard him say it on one of his interviews and alot do consider his a role model I saw alot of comments on youtube saying how that look up to him...

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2008, 10:33:40 AM »

soulja boy says real sh*t to...didnt you just see that vid...if you pay attention every time he diss Ice T he kind of turn it around by saying something like I respect you...

and how is he making black people look dumb??? it cant be by having fun and being his self and making hell of money and being so damn famous....if so......sh*t how can I get dumb like him

well hes a role model good for him anyone could be a role model (:| the fact is even at party's his songs sucks everyone i knows thinks he sucks im pretty sure there was someone out there with much better talent that should of been in his spot instead we get soulja boy all he does is talk on a beat and then call it music, and he says the most random words man its just ridiculous.

Offline iDramaboy

• Forum Member
  • Megaman Creator
    • My Forum
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2008, 10:50:24 AM »

[/quote]

well hes a role model good for him anyone could be a role model (:| the fact is even at party's his songs sucks everyone i knows thinks he sucks im pretty sure there was someone out there with much better talent that should of been in his spot instead we get soulja boy all he does is talk on a beat and then call it music, and he says the most random words man its just ridiculous.
[/quote]

alot of people do say that he suck...but alot just saying it cause everybody else say it...and he has worked hard to get where he is...he makes his own beats...he use to record his tracks in his house in a closet.....and use to try and make a song everyday...and yea its alot of people out there with alot more talent than him...but I guess they didnt work as hard as him or they would be where hes at....

and he do say radom crap...only to keep it original...cause dont nobody want to keep hearing the same crap from one rapper than hear it from another

thats like having a fighting game and all the characters moves are the same and only have like 2 attacks

Offline b.easy

• Global Moderator
  • Last Login:December 01, 2022, 11:28:07 PM
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2008, 11:18:37 AM »
The second video reaffirms the fact that the rap genre had been dead and stagnant since 1996.  :|

Offline DMP

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 18, 2011, 03:49:25 PM
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2008, 11:19:18 AM »
The day some lil punk wanna be like soulja can insult a rap legend like ice t is a sad day

come on soulja boy is wack

Offline iDramaboy

• Forum Member
  • Megaman Creator
    • My Forum
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2008, 12:09:49 PM »
The day some lil punk wanna be like soulja can insult a rap legend like ice t is a sad day

come on soulja boy is wack

but ice t started the crap

thats like saying somebody that live around you with alot of respect called you a bee-otch and everybody say its ok cause he got respect

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2008, 12:11:45 PM »

[/quote]

alot of people do say that he suck...but alot just saying it cause everybody else say it...and he has worked hard to get where he is...he makes his own beats...he use to record his tracks in his house in a closet.....and use to try and make a song everyday...and yea its alot of people out there with alot more talent than him...but I guess they didnt work as hard as him or they would be where hes at....

and he do say radom sh*t...only to keep it original...cause dont nobody want to keep hearing the same sh*t from one rapper than hear it from another

thats like having a fighting game and all the characters moves are the same and only have like 2 attacks
[/quote]

no one says he suks because everyone else says he suks. He suks because his music is so bad its actually annoying he is da only rapper that i ever heard that actually got me mad just by listening to his horrible music. I can admit he probably did work hard but it really dosnt show in his music, theres nothing you could say that could make up for soulja boys horrible music. And im in da same position as him i liv in da hood and always have my whole life, if he was good then i would be proud of him but he just has no talent and thats it.

Offline iDramaboy

• Forum Member
  • Megaman Creator
    • My Forum
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2008, 12:15:07 PM »

[/quote]

no one says he suks because everyone else says he suks. He suks because his music is so bad its actually annoying he is da only rapper that i ever heard that actually got me mad just by listening to his horrible music. I can admit he probably did work hard but it really dosnt show in his music, theres nothing you could say that could make up for soulja boys horrible music. And im in da same position as him i liv in da hood and always have my whole life, if he was good then i would be proud of him but he just has no talent and thats it.
[/quote]

you must havent heard his new crap...he switch his style up a bit and now he focus on his lyrics since everyone was talking about his lyrics

have you heard his new crap...if you have you cant say that the lyrics aint raw

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2008, 12:16:12 PM »

[/quote]

you must havent heard his new sh*t...he switch his style up a bit and now he focus on his lyrics since everyone was talking about his lyrics

have you heard his new sh*t...if you have you cant say that the lyrics aint raw
[/quote]

that is something i would like to here could u post da link?

Offline Sub-Zero

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2008, 02:37:22 PM »

ok soulja boy is not tryin to be a good role model for us

[/quote]

he his thats why he try to keep his lyrics so clean I heard him say it on one of his interviews and alot do consider his a role model I saw alot of comments on youtube saying how that look up to him...
[/quote]his lyrics arnt clean its just the slang is so deep not many ppl can understand

Superman is wen u skeet on a girls back and put a "cape on here cuz she didnt wanna have sex

No body looks up to him im in the fckin generation

and ok he makes songs for clubs  BUT Do u know how many rapper make good songs for clubs and have good lyrics

mac dre,keke,z-ro,Foxx(all he talks about is sex but its not like it),Boosie, allot of rappers man even Nas he got some coold songs

and i have heard his new stuff and his lyrics Are WACK  he is trying to sound like gucci mane

we dont dislike him cuz he is gettin money i jus think his beats are simple and lyrics wack

Offline Tundra

• SHEESH!!!
    • Wavy_Lamborghini
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2008, 03:14:56 PM »
Children born in the 90's have no respect to all the people born in the 80's and back. Damn youngsters!!! Thats why I listen to Dipset, Max.B, Young Jeezy, Lil Wayne (before the carter 3), The Game,& Nicki Minaj (She is fine as hell).

Offline tremainekr

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 17, 2021, 03:04:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2008, 03:50:27 PM »
 i respect soulja boy.

his beats are simple,and has good hooks. he works hard has a cartoon coming out,shoes(im not wearing them), also a clothing line. to each his own. i like down south music and some dont.

i like gucci mane, to say he tryna sound like gucci mane so what,when its all said and done itwill be his song no matter who he sounds like.

i  dont understand when people try to put him down, he working hard just like everyone else and helping his family.
Your sig is way too big - Admin

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar