collapse

Author Topic: This would have been an awesome Smash bros Brawl roster  (Read 1319 times)

animugen

Re: This would have been an awesome Smash bros Brawl roster
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2008, 02:34:24 AM »
I couldn't Give a Rat's @$$ on what everyone is going to say after I say this.I'm not impressed with Smash Bros.Brawl.I thought there'd be more characters.But there isn't.The game's OK but I just see Super Smash Bros. Melee in it just rearranged.Anyway I hoped Brawl had at least 40 to 50 something characters in it.But all they added was only ten more chars to the fun and they removed Mewtwo for Lucario.C'mon Mewtwo only gets one chance?Please Mewtwo could destroy Lucario with one Fire Blast.Shadow the Hedgehog isn't there either in the game,Nor a Female Pokemon Trainer and Megaman.I mean MEGAMAN he's had a long history of Nintendo and he's not in it?Garbage man simply garbage.But anyway I'd be way more interested in a fan made Smash Bros. Brawl than the one made by Nintendo.I was rather Disappointed with the Roster.But all those dream/fake rosters are nice including that one in this thread.I'm not buying Brawl.I simply like to play it at my friend's house.

And if any ppl got something to say to me of what I had to say then F#%k You!Back Off no Drama is going to start.I'm basing my opinion that's ALL I'm not bashing the game or anything.So if anyone has something to say me you'd better keep it to yourself.Thank you.Carry on the topic.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 02:38:23 AM by Animugen »

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2008, 08:07:25 PM »
.So if anyone has something to say me you'd better keep it to yourself.Thank you.Carry on the topic.

I suppose you should have kept this entire rant to yourself then, right?

sonic and snake are added bonuses to a NINTENDO game. crying that "X character from X game isn't in" is kind of stupid, considering we could and would have just had nintendo characters.

Pokemon trainer is a unique character, and adding a second one just to have a female version would have halved his uniqueness, even if the female one used different pokemon. maybe having a female trainer for a second costume, kind of like how wario has his old outfit would have been cool, but nothing beyond that is really needed.

mewtwo sucked. I don't care how good anyone claims to be with him, or how awesome he was as a pokemon. At the end of the day, he was a crappy melee character. Considering the only thing lucario shares with him is a chargeable projectile, I don't see why people keep hating on him for replacing mewtwo. thats like bitching about ike replacing roy. He's a much more versatile and useful character, and is a lot more fun to play as. You must hate KOF games, with how they take cahracters out every year to add fresh, new, and exciting new ones.

brawl is far from melee rearranged. it's got a whole new story mode, an epic soundtrack, much better thought out stages, ONLINE PLAY, and tons of revamps to gameplay and characters. the only changes to the roster were positive ones, like removing all of the clones and replacing them with legitimate characters, who actually make me feel like I accomplished something when I unlock them.

I'm more concerned with the quality and uniqueness in characters than I am with having some huge amount of them. the number that I got is fine and perfect to keep me busy for quite a while.

no beef or anything here pal, I just don't see why someone should come into a topic, spout their opinion, and then tell everyone "f**k you I don't want to hear your rebuttal"

animugen

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2008, 08:44:41 PM »
.So if anyone has something to say me you'd better keep it to yourself.Thank you.Carry on the topic.

I suppose you should have kept this entire rant to yourself then, right?

sonic and snake are added bonuses to a NINTENDO game. crying that "X character from X game isn't in" is kind of stupid, considering we could and would have just had nintendo characters.

Pokemon trainer is a unique character, and adding a second one just to have a female version would have halved his uniqueness, even if the female one used different pokemon. maybe having a female trainer for a second costume, kind of like how wario has his old outfit would have been cool, but nothing beyond that is really needed.

mewtwo sucked. I don't care how good anyone claims to be with him, or how awesome he was as a pokemon. At the end of the day, he was a crappy melee character. Considering the only thing lucario shares with him is a chargeable projectile, I don't see why people keep hating on him for replacing mewtwo. thats like bitching about ike replacing roy. He's a much more versatile and useful character, and is a lot more fun to play as. You must hate KOF games, with how they take cahracters out every year to add fresh, new, and exciting new ones.

brawl is far from melee rearranged. it's got a whole new story mode, an epic soundtrack, much better thought out stages, ONLINE PLAY, and tons of revamps to gameplay and characters. the only changes to the roster were positive ones, like removing all of the clones and replacing them with legitimate characters, who actually make me feel like I accomplished something when I unlock them.

I'm more concerned with the quality and uniqueness in characters than I am with having some huge amount of them. the number that I got is fine and perfect to keep me busy for quite a while.

no beef or anything here pal, I just don't see why someone should come into a topic, spout their opinion, and then tell everyone "f**k you I don't want to hear your rebuttal"

I understand dude.I know your not being mean to me.Yes you do prove some points though.But I didn't mean it the way it sounded though.I'm just not as pleased as I thought I would be that's all.And I was just stating my reasons why.That's all really.No hard feelings to anyone out there who loves the game.It just isn't in my top list of games I want no longer that's all.

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2008, 09:05:22 PM »
heh, any game where solid snake can choke the crap out of pokemon is worth fifty bucks, mesays ;)

animugen

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2008, 10:53:09 PM »
heh, any game where solid snake can choke the sh*t out of pokemon is worth fifty bucks, mesays ;)

LOL!

Offline Kev The Galaxybender

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 29, 2022, 03:38:40 PM
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2008, 12:36:37 PM »
heh, any game where solid snake can choke the sh*t out of pokemon is worth fifty bucks, mesays ;)

dude I saw this for the first time today (I just started playing it Thursday night) this morning (I unlocked him this morning) and I was like "Wow, Snake gets to choke and throw pokemon, awesomeness!!!

Offline nick09

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 21, 2011, 10:16:38 PM
    • Nick09's creations
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2008, 02:51:32 PM »
It would be too many characters and if the developers had all the time in the world that roster would be made.

With a roster like that it would take 5 years at least, because of all the bug testing, sprites in 480P being developed every little detail, etc......

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2008, 10:09:33 PM »

dude I saw this for the first time today (I just started playing it Thursday night) this morning (I unlocked him this morning) and I was like "Wow, Snake gets to choke and throw pokemon, awesomeness!!!

I was playing with my pal online, I was pit and he was snake, and one of his quotes is set to "OH SHIIIIT!" I grab the smash ball and he activates taht taunt, so snake goes OH SHIIIT! and hides in his cardboard box as pit summons an army to kill him. had me laughing for a minute.

later on in that fight he got a smash ball, and I threw an assist trophy that turned out to be a nintendog. he activated his final smash and it looked like he was aiming to shoot at the nintendog.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 02, 2024, 09:44:33 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar