collapse

Author Topic: Dragonball Z Infinite Tenkiachi Game Project (Story Mode)  (Read 715 times)

Offline ninjabee

• Last Login:December 06, 2016, 11:55:04 PM
  • Hi! I'm new!!
Dragonball Z Infinite Tenkiachi Game Project (Story Mode)
« on: August 05, 2015, 04:54:54 PM »
Hello, Iv'e been working on something for a few months now, and I just want to get a little test of it out to the public.

It's used with kamiloxnumetal Story Mode Engine, but I was able to get it working with mugen 1.1. much nicer,
I really like Dbz and is pretty much what Im messing with when with mugen, and yeah we get stronger characters, thats what people want i think is a true comparison i.e, If we threw ssj5 broly against legendary broly, although legendary broly is already a powerful character, a ssj5 broly (although fictional) Should be 5x the power of the legendary form, and only another strong character such as another ssj5 could then match up to him.

I just want to make a true Dbz game with the amazing depth it deserves in mugen.
Plus, I know Im a noob at this forum, although ive checked it out for awhile, I just want suggestions and if you guys can understand a little bit of my intentions. These are some pics of a few of the screens from ingame, Ofcourse there is much more of this in the works im just releasing the first fight, with raditz and goku. Such as in this fight ive modified raditz to not flintch when hit by goku. saying, goku is to weak to phase him right now :D
there are 3 videos played in the app, just run the main game, DbzInfiniteTenkiachi.exe and there is an intro and a video when you click on saiyan saga, and the fight with raditz

Ive also moleboxed it all for security, but didnt compress the files, so sorry about size

Images/Download

(click to show/hide)

BY THE WAY the moleboxed mugen engine comes up as this
(click to show/hide)

Please trust it! Im not sure why it comes up as this, it does it after I moleboxed it, Ive tried everything but cant fix it, sorry!! I will def repack it and get rid of that, but i guarantee its harmless!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 07:45:42 PM by ninjabee »

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 [2] 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal