collapse

Author Topic: Questions and Suggestions  (Read 35723 times)

Offline Uche_of_IMT

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 11, 2024, 04:16:53 PM
  • The fighting spirit lives in the fans of M.U.G.E.N
    • Email
Re: Questions and Suggestions
« Reply #375 on: July 30, 2015, 08:21:56 PM »
Team Capcom Universe, is it possible to implement the Duo Team Attack from Marvel vs. Capcom?
92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline imperador

• "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 08, 2019, 03:24:10 AM
  • Emperor
    • Email
« Reply #376 on: July 30, 2015, 11:34:53 PM »
I'm not sure what answer Beximus will give to you[and i'm not a part of team XD], but the command of the "Duo Team Attack" [D,DB,B + HP+HK] is already used for a secret double super feature who will appears on the final game[Special Variable Combination] I'm right, Bex?

Will be nice to see the Duo Team attack on mugen, but with this feature I believe Beximus will not put this super attack because of the actual gameplay features [Delayed Hyper Combo, S-Variable Combination] and Duo Team Attack are a bit useless when the actual game has that lot of tag features.

- Any suggestions for conversions? Look on my thread and have fun! :)

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #377 on: August 01, 2015, 12:16:25 AM »
duo Team attack was kinda stupid anyway TBH.

Offline DarkWolf13

• Initiate
  • Last Login:October 22, 2015, 11:19:17 PM
  • Beware of the Dark Wolf!
« Reply #378 on: August 20, 2015, 01:08:44 AM »
I don't know if the team attack is the same as X-Over Combination...

Offline imperador

• Forum Member
  • Emperor
    • Email
« Reply #379 on: August 20, 2015, 01:30:50 AM »
I don't know if the team attack is the same as X-Over Combination...

Duo Team Attack is the temporary "2 chars in screen" with unlimited meter.

Variable Combination is the classic double hyper combo.

Offline DarkWolf13

• Initiate
  • Last Login:October 22, 2015, 11:19:17 PM
  • Beware of the Dark Wolf!
« Reply #380 on: August 20, 2015, 01:36:26 AM »
Duo Team Attack is the temporary "2 chars in screen" with unlimited meter.

Variable Combination is the classic double hyper combo.

Ah. Thanks for clearing that up. Variable Combination is what I use in my project.

Offline Uche_of_IMT

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 11, 2024, 04:16:53 PM
  • The fighting spirit lives in the fans of M.U.G.E.N
    • Email
« Reply #381 on: August 20, 2015, 10:25:11 AM »
How far along is this project?
92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline Beximus

• Section Moderator
  • Last Login:June 20, 2020, 07:21:19 PM
    • Email
« Reply #382 on: August 21, 2015, 06:17:34 AM »
This will help with some of the characters: http://mugenmultiverse.webstarts.com/index.html?r

Questions: 1. Are Fiona (Haunting Ground) and Dante (Devil May Cry) in the game yet?
2. Still looking for the TvC version of Zero, huh?
3. Do you want to include guest characters, like they did in MK 2011, MKX, Soul Calibur games (namely II, IV, Broken Destiny and V), Street Fighter X Tekken and Dead or Alive 5 (even if limited to 13)?
4. Where there be an intro movie?

1. Fiona is but not Dante.  nobody has drawn a full low resolution dante yet
2. I have enough TvC zero sprites to complete him.  I will fill in what is missing myself through sprite modification.
3.there will be no guest characters
4.I do intend to make an intro sequence.  It will be like a capcom arcade intro. unless i can hire an animator who'd be interested in making a 1 minute sequence.

Thank you for the link.  I'll definitely take a look through it.

Offline imperador

• Forum Member
  • Emperor
    • Email
« Reply #383 on: August 21, 2015, 02:07:15 PM »
4.I do intend to make an intro sequence.  It will be like a capcom arcade intro. unless i can hire an animator who'd be interested in making a 1 minute sequence.

Thank you for the link.  I'll definitely take a look through it.

Interesting..  I have some ideas for a intro who mix a bit of Vampire Savior and Marvel VS. Capcom, if you want.

Ahh, another question. If Hyo Imawano or Raizo[From Justice Gakuen] are sprited, you will put him as a Justice Representant on Capcom Universe? <- My bad, the FAQ already answered this question, sorry xD
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 02:46:37 PM by imperador »

Offline Beximus

• Section Moderator
    • Email
« Reply #384 on: September 03, 2015, 08:33:41 PM »
Team Capcom Universe, is it possible to implement the Duo Team Attack from Marvel vs. Capcom?

Duo team attack won't be included, it would be a huge pain in the butt to recode all the characters for that feature and im not a fan of it.

Offline Beximus

• Section Moderator
    • Email
« Reply #385 on: September 03, 2015, 08:55:38 PM »
How far along is this project?

that's hard to discern.  I don't plan on any more changes to the core engine, which was one of the biggest time eaters.  Baroque, Red Life, Assist Types, Training Mode, and all other core mechanics to the game are implemented and working.  I believe that to be 60 percent of the work.

I have Mostly characters and stages to focus on right now.  There is also the need for sprites for desired characters.  Once Medusa and Nemesis are completed i will consider the game to have all necessary resources to be finished.  Other characters that i would like to have in the game can be added later on as their sprites are finished.

I roughly estimate the game at being 70 percent finished.

Offline imperador

• Forum Member
  • Emperor
    • Email
« Reply #386 on: September 03, 2015, 10:15:24 PM »
that's hard to discern.  I don't plan on any more changes to the core engine, which was one of the biggest time eaters.  Baroque, Red Life, Assist Types, Training Mode, and all other core mechanics to the game are implemented and working.  I believe that to be 60 percent of the work.

I have Mostly characters and stages to focus on right now.  There is also the need for sprites for desired characters.  Once Medusa and Nemesis are completed i will consider the game to have all necessary resources to be finished.  Other characters that i would like to have in the game can be added later on as their sprites are finished.

I roughly estimate the game at being 70 percent finished.

70?? Man that's fast O_O [I mean, adding all features I've though you reached half of the game goal XD ]

This means also the "official" roster of the project will come without the * characters [listed on faq] and there will be included as expansions like Capcom DLC's [but obviously in a good sense XD]

I want to suggest a thing... It's possible to put a only one new stage on the first half of demo 3? Or this will takes much time?

And I've have some suggestions/future basis for the respective stages [Olympus Satellite, Paradise Dome and Final War] alongside with a suggestion for Nemesis theme music.

Offline GTAguy

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 18, 2024, 04:51:23 PM
« Reply #387 on: September 04, 2015, 03:31:56 AM »
70%?! Wowsers. It's a good thing that I sent you a pm about the backup site. That way you're never lost this project of even damaged any mechanics.

Offline Beximus

• Section Moderator
    • Email
« Reply #388 on: September 04, 2015, 02:18:20 PM »
70?? Man that's fast O_O [I mean, adding all features I've though you reached half of the game goal XD ]

This means also the "official" roster of the project will come without the * characters [listed on faq] and there will be included as expansions like Capcom DLC's [but obviously in a good sense XD]

I want to suggest a thing... It's possible to put a only one new stage on the first half of demo 3? Or this will takes much time?

And I've have some suggestions/future basis for the respective stages [Olympus Satellite, Paradise Dome and Final War] alongside with a suggestion for Nemesis theme music.

If people were willing to wait for a new stage to be completed before part 1 of the demo is released i could do that but i'd wait for a considerable amount of people to request that.

what are your suggestions for the stages?

Nemesis' theme song is set in stone.

70%?! Wowsers. It's a good thing that I sent you a pm about the backup site. That way you're never lost this project of even damaged any mechanics.

Yeah having a place to store all that work is definitely peace of mind.

Offline imperador

• Forum Member
  • Emperor
    • Email
« Reply #389 on: September 04, 2015, 04:53:48 PM »
Paradise Dome:

Since you said the floor of this stage will be on sand, you can use the Anakaris' stage from Vampire Savior floor as basis. But the background should be like on X-Men COTA's Iceman stage with the ocean on bg and the sun shining. For the alternate you can put a orange sky and less people and use the "Campfire" from X-Men VS SF. I don't know if you will put the same song for both stages, but If you plan to put a different song for Alternates, I recomend to put a more slow paced song [like luah song or something like]

Final War:

Man, this stage will makes Rolento happy :P
This is because you will like to put in the second level of the stage the tanks from Rolento's SFZ3 stage and the soldiers running desperatly. The background can be based on the same Rolento's stage from the same SFZ3 but with some ruins because of the attacks.

The first level should be on top, and the bg should be the Cyberbots "city stage" but with the holocaust from the Gaia war[some robots floating and attacking the street, and some mini tanks countering with bombs. This can be possible if you use the effects from the Cyberbots "space war" stage].

-ALTERNATE: TOP/First level: The ruins of the city in night
Second level/Ground: Some medicans caring for the survivants [yeah, it's a strange reference to the horrible SF Van Damme Movie, but considering the alternate stages will be like a "After the holocaust" thematic, I think this scenario will fits]

- Olympus Satellite:

Well, a Techno-Greek based stage with Earth on bg. Let's see what resources can fit with then:

It's a bit strange, but there are a nice pillars who you can use the "Chaos Angel" pillars from Sonic Advance 3 and modify then to fit with stage.

Look:

The floor can be based on this also:

The bg in front of Earth Exosphere can be based on Avalon's first level from X-Men cota.

Will be nice also for this stage if you put some 'hologram' screens showing some characters from "Earth"[Capcom] and their data, this will be a perfect way to put some character cameos.

ALTERNATE: "Olympus Future": A bit "sad/clever" ambient. The same structure for the original stage but in ruins and lowered a little from exosphere and orbiting from the blue sky [something similar to the Babylon Garden from Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity]. The song of this stage should be a piano based song showing a peaceful finale for that story.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 05:02:11 PM by imperador »

Offline ouja1

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 12, 2020, 07:47:40 PM
  • Hi! I'm new!!
« Reply #390 on: September 23, 2015, 05:59:38 PM »
Will there ever be a possibility for Leon Kennedy or Fiona Belle DLC? Also, if DLC is in the future what will be the prices of the DLC(j/k)

Offline Beximus

• Section Moderator
    • Email
« Reply #391 on: September 24, 2015, 06:30:35 AM »
Leon no

Fiona will be in the second part of Demo 3.

theres always the possibility of more characters being included later on after the game is finished but they would have to be newly drawn characters. 

Offline GTAguy

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 18, 2024, 04:51:23 PM
« Reply #392 on: September 24, 2015, 07:02:32 AM »
Speaking of after the game is finished, any other plans for the future other than this game?

Offline Beximus

• Section Moderator
    • Email
« Reply #393 on: September 24, 2015, 02:34:33 PM »
Yes i plan to make a game along the same vein as this one.  It will have a bunch of characters that won't be in Capcom Universe such as Makoto, Sagat, Talbain, Kyosuke etc. 

I'm calling it Capcom vs SNK MAX.  It will have a Naomi look to it rather than the CPS style ive been going with in Capcom Universe.

I don't have all the details settled on it yet.  But im still deciding the roster, and if it will be tag team or turns and whether there will be grooves or not.

Offline ouja1

• Initiate
  • Hi! I'm new!!
« Reply #394 on: October 14, 2015, 02:50:48 PM »
Hey guys, my friend and I were going to update Gunloc from Saturday Night Slam Masters to CvS2 style as well as make him a 6-button character. He will mostly have command grabs like he should and his specials were going to be Marvel vs Capcom style. Would it be possible that if he meets standards he can be apart of your project? We also have future plans to make an Asura from Asura's Wrath and Gene from God Hand.

Offline Beximus

• Section Moderator
    • Email
« Reply #395 on: October 14, 2015, 03:09:35 PM »
I would definitely consider it.  I'd like to have a diverse cast of characters in the game.

keep me posted please.

Offline ouja1

• Initiate
  • Hi! I'm new!!
« Reply #396 on: October 14, 2015, 03:12:27 PM »
I will, we won't be able to start the process until Friday because we have work. I have already planned out his button combinations for his attacks though... so the planning process has been taken care of, how its the re-spriting  and after that programming.

Offline silenthillfan

• Initiate
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 11:07:16 AM
    • Email
« Reply #397 on: October 19, 2015, 04:37:18 AM »
are you open for commission? for those people who had the money to commission like a stage or a char? also, is there a donation plan who those who want to give you money for the amazing work?

Offline Beximus

• Section Moderator
    • Email
« Reply #398 on: October 19, 2015, 06:08:16 AM »
sorry i don't know how to much for sprites, other than modifying them.

if you're looking for someone to draw characters or stage sprites for you i'd suggest speaking to people like gladiacloud, li-kun, sean altly etc.

Offline ouja1

• Initiate
  • Hi! I'm new!!
« Reply #399 on: October 21, 2015, 11:48:29 AM »
This is just a question out of curiosity, was Demitri ever in the consideration process?

Tags: Capcom Universe 

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

SPIDER-VERSE THE AMAZING MUGENSTORY©EPISODE 10 "THE OTHERVERSE" 1080P BY REB3LTV by Rage
[March 27, 2024, 02:44:21 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[March 24, 2024, 11:09:37 AM]

Tree Of Erebus Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[March 22, 2024, 08:13:48 AM]

.Batzarro's. Sprite Edits by MatreroG
[March 20, 2024, 07:58:08 AM]

World Heroes 2 Shura Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[March 19, 2024, 12:44:28 PM]

MOVED: Prepare your ****! ***** Soldier gets his **** ready in MUGEN! by Rage
[March 18, 2024, 11:08:23 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista