collapse

Author Topic: Very Bad News (Please Sticky)  (Read 2742 times)

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
Very Bad News (Please Sticky)
« on: May 22, 2016, 01:54:04 PM »
All members of Infinity I have very sad news to share. I know many of you here may or may not know nor remember me. I haven't been here in a while and I hate that I had to come here to bring this news. My best friend and the founder (if not the founder) of Team Demon.....Akeme/Retsu passed away this past Friday at 4:30am. I am very grieved about this as many of you who knew them and the team will be upon reading g this. I chose to visit here to share it because this was his first and actually where we first talked. I know this is a huge shock as he was only 30 yrs old. I'm not sure when or where his funeral will be held. Guys remember to love one another while you are alive. I had just talked to him a few days prior. He did also suffer from sickle cell anemia but I am unsure his exact cause of death at this time. I will update you all accordingly though.

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline Beto

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 05, 2024, 10:57:14 PM
  • Action!!
    • My Youtube page
    • Email
Re: Very Bad News (Please Sticky)
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 02:47:22 PM »
Unfortunate.... I do not know him, but I give my condolences

Offline dev.

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 19, 2024, 03:08:03 PM
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 02:54:43 PM »
May he rest in peace. I'm wondering where this mugen generation will be in 50-60 years and if mugen will die with us. But mugen is the last important thing when it comes to a human life. I wish you all the best and hold your loved ones in your arms every day. 

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 01, 2024, 11:02:34 PM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2016, 03:48:17 PM »
my condolences

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2016, 05:44:33 PM »
I'm sorry for your loss. My condolences.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 18, 2024, 09:21:27 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2016, 09:00:45 PM »
Yeah I remember you all, its was team demon vs us team deviants here.those where good times. I am sorry to hear the news, im sorry for your loss.

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline ExeLord

• Smirking mage
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:April 13, 2024, 12:18:33 PM
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2016, 01:22:07 AM »
Wasn't here when those events happened, but Infinty wouldn't be the way it is now without them. And 30 years, man, that's way to early. My condolences.
What consumer society is?

"Where greyness prevails, the black always take the power." (c) "Its Hard to be God" - brothers Strugatskie.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2016, 05:30:20 PM »
Thank you all for your sincere comments. I do not remember most of you new guys. I do remember you all of you from those days though. I am attempting to try and contact his family on regards to more information as well. Afterwards, I will post then I'll be out. I just thought you all deserved to know.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2016, 11:30:12 AM »
Ok finally got information from what happened. Apparently he went to the hospital during Crisis and they treated him. During treatment,  something went wrong and made him not be able to breath. From there, multiple issues arose which lead to his untimely death.

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2016, 12:58:14 AM »
Hey there and I remember you and retsu. Sad to hear this news and my condolences on the loss of a good friend of yours and sympathy to the family in time of a lossed loved one so young.

Offline GTAguy

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 16, 2024, 05:05:27 PM
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2016, 06:04:08 AM »
R.I.P for the member of IMT.

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 17, 2024, 07:32:35 PM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2016, 10:35:29 PM »
I'm sorry to here of his early passing. Prayers to his family and friends, including those here who may see this thread in the future.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2016, 10:45:14 PM »
Thank you C.R.O.M, Inseno, and you Excursion.

Offline Darkgargos

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:October 10, 2017, 12:10:54 PM
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2016, 11:24:10 PM »
My god, Akeme my good friend and Team Demon Partner.......I just am at a loss for words. I hadn't heard from him in a while and didn't think anything of it, but to know he is gone saddens me greatly as we used to chat all the time on the phone and through IM and PM's and stuff. I was aware he suffered from illnesses, but I didn't expect this to happen. I know life can be harsh and we can be taken away so quickly, but still is impossible to prepare for such losses.

I appreciate you Gaijin for giving out this news as I would have never found out otherwise. I remember you as Donald I think it was. I miss Team Demon and all the fun we all had together. For those that don't know I was the other main member of Team Demon along with LG who also I lost contact with. I wonder if she knows of this, wish I could talk to her. This really hits hard and it will take time for me to process it. I do want to say that I send my love to his spirit and his family and his friends. He will be missed dearly as he was one of the nicest people whom I had ever met and considered him one of my best friends.

To know I will never hear from him again is painful, but I will continue on with my art and make him proud and keep the Team Demon spirit alive.

Rest in peace Akeme, you will never be forgotten as I will always keep you in my heart.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 11:43:15 PM by Darkgargos »

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2016, 12:37:37 AM »
Yes I know this is a HUGE blow to you as well DG. I didn't expect him to go so quickly either. Yeah I Donaldb22 back in those days. As far as LG goes, we all lose contact with her eventually. Akeme actually stayed in touch with her the longest as the two were at college together at that time if my memory serves correctly. I too wish I could speak with her. They are having his final service on Saturday, June 4th. I will be giving my farewell then.

Offline Darkgargos

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:October 10, 2017, 12:10:54 PM
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2016, 02:23:56 PM »
Yes I know this is a HUGE blow to you as well DG. I didn't expect him to go so quickly either. Yeah I Donaldb22 back in those days. As far as LG goes, we all lose contact with her eventually. Akeme actually stayed in touch with her the longest as the two were at college together at that time if my memory serves correctly. I too wish I could speak with her. They are having his final service on Saturday, June 4th. I will be giving my farewell then.

I'm still in shock, but I'm trying to keep myself together. I know LG and Akeme were an item till they broke up, but didn't know they were attending the same college. Makes sense now that I think about it. LG moved on and was focusing on becoming a nurse if I remember right. I figured I lost contact with both just cause of school and life getting to be too busy for them. But still didn't expect this tragedy, it's a huge loss. I was hoping once Akeme had more time again that him and I would do stuff again, but now that can never be and it hurts. But I must remain strong and move forward, he wouldn't want his death to drag me down.

The thing to remember is that nothing lasts forever and we will all die eventually, so we must savor the short time we are upon this earth and not get too caught up in petty things. Life is a gift to be cherished and we shouldn't take it for granted as it can be taken away so easily. I think the meaning of life is overcoming the challenges that it throws at us and yet still finding happiness and enlightenment out of it. It is a spiritual journey of self, discovery, knowledge and love.

I can't be at the funeral and wish I could, but I will be there in spirit and heart. Give him my farewell too and that I will never forget him. Again, my heart goes out to you and his family, friends and everyone who knew him. I hope his spirit can rest in peace and I'm so sorry that this happened to such a wonderful person and good friend. I will do my best to carry on and continue to do what I do.

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2016, 12:58:40 PM »
Very well said my friend. I will surely do as you have requested.

Edit : Mods, at this point the thread is done. I request that it be locked. Any other comments can be given in PM form. Thank you all for all your very kind words and condolences!

Offline ExShadow

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 03, 2023, 07:30:21 PM
  • Get serious.
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2016, 01:28:19 PM »
Wow are you serious?  I use to chill with this guy way back when, sad news indeed
»ĐΣΛTĦŞTØRM«

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal