collapse

Author Topic: The Official DEAD ISLAND Thread  (Read 2123 times)

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 12:00:37 AM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
Re: The Official DEAD ISLAND Thread
« Reply #75 on: September 23, 2011, 02:55:37 AM »
@DI: Haha, why thank you! *receives award* "*sniff* This is the greatest achievement in gaming evah! Thank you!"

Haha anyways, yeah I was actually level 36. I can't believe I have to wait until act 2 to get my darn pistol ammo back... hopefully i can get it before then though because i have some really awesome modified guns.

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #76 on: September 23, 2011, 04:16:12 AM »
@DI: Haha, why thank you! *receives award* "*sniff* This is the greatest achievement in gaming evah! Thank you!"

Haha anyways, yeah I was actually level 36. I can't believe I have to wait until act 2 to get my darn pistol ammo back... hopefully i can get it before then though because i have some really awesome modified guns.

lol indeed  :cool But yeh man dont worry, level 36 is decent enough sorta to put the beats on those island zombies for revenge before get the pistol ammo back. My melee weapons was a hazard to all those zombies. I didnt even have to use my guns on them when i restarted. It felt good dealin those one chop kills with the shock machete and poison katana sword at that damn hotel i had to deal with again...haha it was a nightmare kinda when i first had to go and get that truck for the first time
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline G.P.O.A - GatlingPunchRalf

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 07:31:01 AM
  • IMT's Unofficial Advisor and Brainstormer
« Reply #77 on: September 23, 2011, 09:34:09 AM »
lol indeed  :cool But yeh man dont worry, level 36 is decent enough sorta to put the beats on those island zombies for revenge before get the pistol ammo back. My melee weapons was a hazard to all those zombies. I didnt even have to use my guns on them when i restarted. It felt good dealin those one chop kills with the shock machete and poison katana sword at that damn hotel i had to deal with again...haha it was a nightmare kinda when i first had to go and get that truck for the first time
I... well, I had Gabriel's Sledgehammer ((Beatles reference, anyone?))... And a shark one... and a piranha one... and a lightning one... and a magic wand one... and a tesla one... and lots and lots of deo-bombs. You're lucky that you had the the cutting weapons, but bludgeoning ones make a fun little cracking sound when you pop a zombie's head open.
Cloning is fun.

Sprite Contest Organizer and Beloved Personality

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2011, 02:02:25 AM »
I... well, I had Gabriel's Sledgehammer ((Beatles reference, anyone?))... And a shark one... and a piranha one... and a lightning one... and a magic wand one... and a tesla one... and lots and lots of deo-bombs. You're lucky that you had the the cutting weapons, but bludgeoning ones make a fun little cracking sound when you pop a zombie's head open.
Cloning is fun.

lol yeh im glad to weapons dont break and dissappear like dead risings weapons. Love that game too but i always hated the game at the same time because of that haha...no way once you run out of ammo with a gun in real life it just pops n breaks instantly and its no more SMDH haha...But yeh man i have yet to use the DEO BOMB....yes i still havent used it yet...can you believe that? :D
That piranha and shark i never got to use either.....ill probably play it a lil a later on. its been a while...

HAIL CROM!!

Offline G.P.O.A - GatlingPunchRalf

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 07:31:01 AM
  • IMT's Unofficial Advisor and Brainstormer
« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2011, 01:39:19 PM »
lol yeh im glad to weapons dont break and dissappear like dead risings weapons. Love that game too but i always hated the game at the same time because of that haha...no way once you run out of ammo with a gun in real life it just pops n breaks instantly and its no more SMDH haha...But yeh man i have yet to use the DEO BOMB....yes i still havent used it yet...can you believe that? :D
That piranha and shark i never got to use either.....ill probably play it a lil a later on. its been a while...
Piranha is identical to heavy, so don't waste any pieces on it. Shark however, is really really nice. It's got +6% crit chance plus an epic look.

Sprite Contest Organizer and Beloved Personality

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 26, 2024, 02:34:14 PM
« Reply #80 on: October 01, 2011, 09:54:24 PM »
My Dead Island journey finally came to an end. Close to a week ago I passed it with my bro online. Then I started a new game with Sam and went through only the main story missions, passing it from the beginning in two days. Just took the game back to GameStop a few hours ago and though I didn't get a cash back refund, I got it towards store credit. Just not sure what to get now, possibly pre-order and pay off Arkham City.

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2011, 10:03:41 PM »
My Dead Island journey finally came to an end. Close to a week ago I passed it with my bro online. Then I started a new game with Sam and went through only the main story missions, passing it from the beginning in two days. Just took the game back to GameStop a few hours ago and though I didn't get a cash back refund, I got it towards store credit. Just not sure what to get now, possibly pre-order and pay off Arkham City.
Groovey man. Yeh im still running through it lvl46 with rapper B just doing areas and missions i missed out on the first time. The glitches that happened before didnt happen this time so im running through a lot of missions i couldnt do before. As for Batman Arkham city yeh i have my pre order for that already. It was for KOF 13 but they pushed it back at the last minute later next month  :-w

So on that note i had to get the second best thing for october!! :w00t:

btw i got to hack at jason....that chainsaw is hella powerful^^

HAIL CROM!!

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 12:00:37 AM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2011, 11:20:56 PM »
Yeah, I might have to trade-in a few of my games for Arkham City too.. It's the only game I could pre-order right now... *sad face*

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #83 on: October 01, 2011, 11:26:27 PM »
Yeah, I might have to trade-in a few of my games for Arkham City too.. It's the only game I could pre-order right now... *sad face*

i know the feeling because for damn sure i would have kept my pre order for KOF 13 and also pre ordered Batman and Battlfield 3 if i had the money like that this time.... :(

HAIL CROM!!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar