collapse

Author Topic: About to download the New Castlevania demo for 360  (Read 794 times)

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
About to download the New Castlevania demo for 360
« on: October 04, 2010, 11:54:46 PM »

and while i wait..i look back on these specific favs of mine...(although 98% of all of em i liked)

Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline vyn

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 22, 2024, 09:07:01 PM
    • Email
Re: About to download the New Castlevania demo for 360
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 03:01:41 PM »
get a ps3 already

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 03:08:22 PM »
definetly buying this game for xbox 360.  :w00t:

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 03:32:41 PM »
get a ps3 already

lol maybe later

definetly buying this game for xbox 360.  :w00t:

yeh man the game came out in chinatown on wed. hot game bro. i was lookin for new anime to get but the store was closed so i peaked in the mall gamestore and i saw the copy for 53 straight. snatched that sh*t up asap! lol. But yeh man the game is pretty huge. and the Game is 2 discs which i didnt know until i opened the game. Its non linear too so you  can go back through a stage and clean up areas you didnt reach. so thats damn good replay value for a Castlevania fan :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 03:51:42 PM by DEMONKAI »

HAIL CROM!!

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2010, 03:34:11 PM »

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2010, 04:49:49 PM »

yeh man the game came out in chinatown on wed. hot game bro. i was lookin for new anime to get but the store was closed so i peaked in the mall gamestore and i saw the copy for 53 straight. snatched that sh*t up asap! lol. But yeh man the game is pretty huge. and the Game is 2 discs which i didnt know until i opened the game. Its non linear too so you  can go back through a stage and clean up areas you didnt reach. so thats damn good replay value for a Castlevania fan :thumbsup:
2 disks? wow now that is huuuge. yeah i am pickin it up cause i loooove castlevania and i wanna see if his one lives up to its reputation of the classics. when i first saw the first trailer it had me hooked and he gameplay seemed solid. Not gonna even say some ole GOW clone type ish cause thats retarded to do that but if it has a base gameplay remnant of dmc or god then thats really good news for me.

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2010, 04:55:36 PM »
this reminds me of the greatist review of our time:

and the review of the review:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8vhGSm0rfw&feature=related#

Offline vyn

• Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2010, 05:03:39 PM »
lol

Offline Random Regular

• heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 09, 2018, 05:54:53 AM
  • ??!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2010, 02:49:45 PM »
this reminds me of the greatist review of our time:
and the review of the review:
Gold, gold, gold, gold.

get a ps3 already
QFT, better framerate & lighting ftw  :D

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2010, 04:01:37 PM »
QFT, better framerate & lighting ftw  :D

:| :-??...graphics look the same to me lol

But ya cant beat Blue Ray with the movies though. Oh...and the sony pad hands down is better of course.
Thats about it. other than that the Castlevania game is crack so for :O*D. im just so happy its two discs and you can go back to a stage and clear up areas you didnt reach....Thats good F*ckin stuff right there :thumbsup:

time to crack that whip again today.... XD||

HAIL CROM!!

Offline vyn

• Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2010, 08:12:37 PM »
huh? how is two discs good?? what if in order to replay one of the early stages (awesome btw) you have to swap discs.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2010, 09:07:46 PM »
huh? how is two discs good ?? what if in order to replay one of the early stages (awesome btw) you have to swap discs.

that IS good. Spells out More fun and Not a short game. I have the game. Especially for a castlevania game done like this. Im lovin it. The stages are way huge. SOTN huge,  too many ways to go. The path just to beat The first disc is hella big (hell im still on just the 3rd path out of like damn there 20). If you beat a stage with out getting all the items you can go back. whenever you feel. No big issue to me to swap if i have to. Its all instant save after certain points of travel and battles. Its not like Lost oddssey where if u screw up and miss an item you cant go back and get it and carry on. Its built that way. Plus they have percentage rates for each area you did and it will show you extra objectives you can still do at any time.

Anyway rent it or borrow  it from a friend if you dont think so.....Its better than that f*ckin Darksiders i know that for sure! :D ;)

« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 09:38:53 PM by vyn »

HAIL CROM!!

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2010, 09:24:52 PM »
that IS good. Spells out More fun and Not a short game. I have the game. Especially for a castlevania game done like this. Im lovin it. The stages are way huge. SOTN huge. too many ways to go. The path just to beat The first disc is hella big (hell im still on just the 3rd path out of like damn there 20). If you beat a stage with out getting all the items you can go back. whenever you feel. No big issue to me to swap if i have to. Its all instant save after certain points of travel and battles. Its not like Lost oddssey where if u screw up and miss an item you cant go back and get it and carry on. Its built that way. Plus they have percentage rates for each area you did and it will show you extra objectives you can still do at any time.

Anyway rent it or borrow it from a friend if you dont think so.....Its better than that f*ckin Darksiders i know that for sure! :D ;)

hey now i bought darksiders! it was .....good till i got closer to the end.. i think it was anyway and next thing i know, total nosedive! o.O# . i never picked it up after i got pass the big red guy i unleashed, samael. after him and it got ridiculous on that one stage where its all these tiers of floating walls and ya gotta jump and do something.  :-?? confused the heclk outta me so i said , deauces! m
now as for castlevania, i like the way it comes off. i mean i need a good 3d castlevania, i wanna get emmersed in the lore of it. but tell me demonkai, is the gameplay and graphics balanced good? i am buyin in a couple weeks but i just hope its all the trailers made it out to be. epic and dramatic with good action. :thumbsup:

Offline vyn

• Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2010, 09:41:43 PM »
that IS good. Spells out More fun and Not a short game. I have the game. Especially for a castlevania game done like this. Im lovin it. The stages are way huge. SOTN huge,  too many ways to go. The path just to beat The first disc is hella big (hell im still on just the 3rd path out of like damn there 20). If you beat a stage with out getting all the items you can go back. whenever you feel. No big issue to me to swap if i have to. Its all instant save after certain points of travel and battles. Its not like Lost oddssey where if u screw up and miss an item you cant go back and get it and carry on. Its built that way. Plus they have percentage rates for each area you did and it will show you extra objectives you can still do at any time.

Anyway rent it or borrow  it from a friend if you dont think so.....Its better than that f*ckin Darksiders i know that for sure! :D ;)

ah dont let the 360 bashing fool you mate, im buying the game as soon as i gather the cash and a vast game is always welcome, even more if its a hack and slash as they tend to be stupidly short. Swapping discs is a major issue to me, thats all.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2010, 10:16:33 PM »
ah dont let the 360 bashing fool you mate, im buying the game as soon as i gather the cash and a vast game is always welcome, even more if its a hack and slash as they tend to be stupidly short. Swapping discs is a major issue to me, thats all.

lol i feel ya vyn on the swappin issue. no debate there. but i dont think it will be that bad. cuz one area alone is hella huge. And if u are the "Extra" exploring type you will spend more time messin around in one stage trying to do everything, which is part of "One chapter" of the many for disc one lol.

I think youll like it though. so far its cool. i fought some mini bosses and major bosses ala "Shadow of Colossus" style :thumbsup:

only flaw i dont like about the game is you cant swivel the camera angle. I mean it does good on its own but for that type of game the way its designed and plays you should have free will of that.

HAIL CROM!!

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 12:00:37 AM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2010, 11:13:40 PM »
I played it too and you're definitely right about the camera. I do like the game so far, and just might pick it up.. idk though..

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2010, 11:23:54 PM »
I mean as a castlevania fan you just may like it. its hella cool so far indeed. I mean its better than Curse of darkness. The ps2 story after Lament of innocense

HAIL CROM!!

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2010, 08:43:24 PM »
gonna cop that game from my dad cuz i don't want to dedicate 13 gbs of space on a download lol!! I love a good castlevania (throws simon's quest in the garbage throwing lit match in lol) . so i hope this will rekindle the love i had for lament of innocence with its puuty tang belt combos lol just kidding !! never played curse of darkness cuz it was hard to find on the xbox and ps 2 ......

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

Offline Rabbitxpp

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 28, 2024, 10:25:48 PM
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2010, 08:29:56 PM »
I DOWNLOADED f**k** EPIC GONNA COP AFTA I GET BLACK OPS THO
Suppose one day that coin lands on its edge

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2010, 10:13:48 PM »
I DOWNLOADED f**k** EPIC GONNA COP AFTA I GET BLACK OPS THO

maannn all i gotta say is us Castlevania fans have our hands full with this one :w00t:. Ive been playin the game and even my girl watchin me play was like "Damn? that was ONLY chapter II?? how long is this game? lol"
....game is hella long man seriously ;*)).

I just now unlocked one of my major super dramatic powers. Ala FF7 style. literally way dramatic. that and my super wolf speed and jump and tackle....took me a while (in exploration & battles) to get that. I have to go back to other areas that was un reachable cuz either i wasnt strong enough or didnt have the super ability to get to certain areas. I looooove games like that :thumbsup:.

anyway i think im at chapter IV now. The Vampire lands. Before it was the Lycans clan area. Took out the Were wolf Lord. And now im battling this Big @ss Ogre er somethin ALREADY at the start of the Vampire lands..Jeezus i can imagine how Dracula is ???

ahh the game is great, dont care im lovin it lol :)

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2010, 12:43:50 AM »
I tried out the demo, its not bad, but it could be better. The camera just killed it a bit for me. Sometimes the enemies would move out of the camera allowing for a free sucker punch. The music could be better too. The game plays a bit like a watered down God of War. Aside from those complaints, its definitely the best 3D Castlevania yet.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2010, 06:00:44 AM »
yeh its better to let the "full" game speak for its self. Hella whip combos im still unlocking. A lot of Upgrades. Easy Long distance ground and air grab moves too like DMC4 with Nero. The game is a bit of God of war and shadow of colossus. The manual rotation control of the camera as i stated before is the only the flaw. BUT! The game zooms in and out with the enemies pretty well so u can see em. It does it justice while fighting bosses. You can get out of harms way farely well also. And yeh i do have to agree on the music score could be better. Its not the typical "suck u in" atmospheric but groovey Castlevania BGM we are used to. As i progress i hear different vibes but so far nothing that grabs me in as far as tunes go. So with that said the ps2/xbox Curse of darkness has a better soundtrack (and that soundtrack i wasnt too much of a fan of). BUt im still only on the first disc and 5th chapter. i have a ways to go so im still trying to give it a chance on the "music". im hoping ill hear some retro remixed BGM from past castlevania games like bloody tears and some from C4 er somethin haha.

Other than that its NO god of war of course lol..cant think of that while playing cuz its Castlevania. Powers, abilities and Music is like this series signature features that us fans look for. Just think of it as a Better Lament of innocense (though the music in that one was wayyy better) in a way 8)

however i did find one repeating glitch at times. I found my self getting stuck in a wall in certain corners. The game is pretty huge in exploration so im sure someone is going to experience that. Other than that i give it an overall 8.0 "so far"
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 06:18:51 AM by DEMONKAI »

HAIL CROM!!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar