collapse

Author Topic: petition for T-hawk and deejay in street fighter 4  (Read 2043 times)

Offline Yung Kratos

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 27, 2012, 12:49:15 AM
  • Some mothaf***as always Tryna iceskate uphill
    • Email
Re: petition for T-hawk and deejay in street fighter 4
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2009, 11:47:28 PM »
SF4 really needs SF3 characters...
Yes Yes Yes
(click to show/hide)

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 09, 2024, 11:15:33 AM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2009, 12:00:48 AM »
on seconds thoughts we need EVIL RYU!!!!!!

U know techniclly evil ryu doesnt exist :-"

need me 2 explain ^-^

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2009, 12:43:47 AM »
EX characters aren't canon and I don't think they're owned by Capcom.  Capcom would have to get some permission from Arika.

Since we're talking about canon, as far as I'm concerned, these new characters will never be canon...  :-??

why not? they're made by capcom, they're in an official street fighter game that's not a side story or remake. If anything, I'd say a guy like Twelve or Cammy would be less canonical, considering they were put in an expansion of a game, as opposed to a legitimate numebred sequel.

Does that make gouken Dr. Pepper? lol

pepsi twist, actually.

Post Merge: February 27, 2009, 12:48:39 AM
^^(PM)^
Missing chars is one of many problems with SF4, but that's for another topic. Actually, El Fuerte plays like a mixture between Guy, Mika, and Maki. But I don't think he's as good as any of the originals. And yes, I also believe Capcom should have tapped into their vast resource of wrestlers (Saturday Night Slam Masters) if they wanted to bring in a wrestler. Honestly, El Fuerte should have been El Stingray or The Great Oni. Heck, his moves would have been a heck of a lot better.

Capcom didn't include Deejay or T. Hawk because of polls. NOTHING TO DO with the expanding saga of the Street Fighter universe. ALL TO DO with selling out to as many consumers as possible.

I'd have preferred if they would have put slam masters characters into marvel vs. capcom. I'd actually be peeved that they put a bunch of final fight people in the street fighter franchise, except for the fact that they're blended in the same timeline and were supposed to be the same series.

The polls and extra sales don't irk me too much, considering the console only guys are just a bonus for loving fans. the polls were to make sure that we all got the characters that we really wanted.

as fans, none of us ever seem to be happy with what we are given. they could have just given us a port of the arcade version, but they took the time out to make nine new playable characters, give them animated intros and endings, and try to hap hazardly fit them into the story of the game, and yet we still complain that tehy didn't give us enough.

Offline juelz aka wolfi

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 14, 2022, 06:32:03 AM
  • still no cajones to fight me? fuhgetdaboutit
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2009, 09:15:24 AM »
U know techniclly evil ryu doesnt exist :-"

need me 2 explain ^-^

ok explain please
sig by jvalent2 what happens to hulk? tell you soon
avatar shield by akeme and darktalbain

Offline Yung Kratos

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2009, 12:43:02 PM »
why not? they're made by capcom, they're in an official street fighter game that's not a side story or remake. If anything, I'd say a guy like Twelve or Cammy would be less canonical, considering they were put in an expansion of a game, as opposed to a legitimate numebred sequel.
well i believe super turbo is the only canon game from the SF2 series and the same goes for 3rd strike out of 3's so those "expansions" are technically the law concerning canon and capcom doesnt own the ex chars There owned by Arika.

@ juelz2008 aka wolfi
I think the only instance of ryu going evil is when he fougt sagat but im not sure i really dont care seeing how we really dont need an akuma clone.
(click to show/hide)

Offline juelz aka wolfi

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2009, 02:29:23 PM »
i aint bovvered either but i dont mind him in the game at all

Offline Tundra

• Co-Founder/Former Member of the Infinity Deviants
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 08:24:14 PM
  • SHEESH!!!
    • Wavy_Lamborghini
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2009, 03:30:15 PM »
yall might as well send this thread to the dump.

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2009, 04:34:22 PM »
yall might as well send this thread to the dump.

Why, just cuz you dont like the characters? Thats not a good reasion to dump it.

Offline Tundra

• Co-Founder/Former Member of the Infinity Deviants
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 08:24:14 PM
  • SHEESH!!!
    • Wavy_Lamborghini
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2009, 09:55:54 PM »
Why, just cuz you dont like the characters? Thats not a good reasion to dump it.
No, because the game is out and this is a waste of time and space.

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2009, 10:32:06 PM »
No, because the game is out and this is a waste of time and space.

Sounds like you havnt heard of downloadable content lol.

They can add any characters they want to the roster at anytime.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2009, 10:49:37 PM »
ok explain please

One can say Evil Ryu doesnt exist simply cuz he never been seen. In all his appearnces it allways been a what if. The Dark energy or Hado or what ever you want to call the evil force thats does exist. Akuma uses this energy. With Ryu  he fights his inner demon so  as to not lose control of himself. Which Ryu has never done. He has all ways manage to stay in control. Ryu's fighting code doenst allow him to kill and for this reason is one of the main reason he want let the darkness take over. He know of it muderous intent, or better said nature. Not only has he seen it in Akuma and felt it  from him , he's felt this within him self. so its a inner struggle to suppress the dark Hado.

Offline Sub-Zero

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 18, 2010, 11:11:29 PM
  • When i move throught the Ghetto i drive slow
« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2009, 11:09:29 PM »
One can say Evil Ryu doesnt exist simply cuz he never been seen. In all his appearnces it allways been a what if. The Dark energy or Hado or what ever you want to call the evil force thats does exist. Akuma uses this energy. With Ryu  he fights his inner demon so  as to not lose control of himself. Which Ryu has never done. He has all ways manage to stay in control. Ryu's fighting code doenst allow him to kill and for this reason is one of the main reason he want let the darkness take over. He know of it muderous intent, or better said nature. Not only has he seen it in Akuma and felt it  from him , he's felt this within him self. so its a inner struggle to suppress the dark Hado.

street fighter alpha..

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2009, 11:34:42 PM »
street fighter alpha..

Alpha is the series where he first appeared but he was hidden and what if and the same for most of the vs series. I dont know if its ture for all of the vs series but most of it he;s a what if or enigma, phantom, etc.

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2009, 01:48:10 AM »
well i believe super turbo is the only canon game from the SF2 series and the same goes for 3rd strike out of 3's so those "expansions" are technically the law concerning canon and capcom doesnt own the ex chars There owned by Arika.

that didn't answer anything that I brought up.

Offline juelz aka wolfi

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2009, 05:15:49 PM »

thanks for the explanation rage appreciate it  :thumbsup:

Offline Yung Kratos

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2009, 12:20:35 AM »
that didn't answer anything that I brought up.
u were talking about how u thought ex chars were more canon than cammy and twelve and i was just stating that the iterations of street fighter in which they were in were actually the SF2 and SF3 canon and that EX chars arent even capcom owned i mean i would quote what you said again but that would be beating a dead horse

anyways so do you guys think capcom will go the dlc route or release a whole new disk if they update the roster cuz personally while dlc would make sense didnt capcom release lost planet like 3 times
(click to show/hide)

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2009, 09:32:06 AM »
u were talking about how u thought ex chars were more canon than cammy and twelve and i was just stating that the iterations of street fighter in which they were in were actually the SF2 and SF3 canon and that EX chars arent even capcom owned i mean i would quote what you said again but that would be beating a dead horse

anyways so do you guys think capcom will go the dlc route or release a whole new disk if they update the roster cuz personally while dlc would make sense didnt capcom release lost planet like 3 times

I think they will make it all DLC, but eventualy they will relese a special edition where it comes with a second disk with some of the dlc there for you, like how if you get the game of the year edition of oblivion you get a second disk with 2 of the dlc's

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2009, 06:44:48 PM »

no, I was saying that I didn't understand how the new SFIV characters (rufus, abel ,ect.) shoudln't be considered canon, when they were put in the game, and that if anything, characters who were added in "super ultra street figther turbo third strike champion edition" should hold less weight than people how were added in the original numbered game.

I don't remember the original post's wording exactly, and I'm way too lazy to go back and look, but I don't even remember bringing up street fighter EX. I'm pretty sure the fact that skullomania and his pals aren't capcom owned or canon has been staked to the ground and cemented in place by now, considering there isn't a single street fighter topic that can ever be posted without some guy ignorantly saying "I wish street figther EX characters were in this game" and getting no less than a thousand responses prior to gigantic arguments about the storyline breaking out.

sorry for the misunderstanding.

also, I highly doubt we'll be seeing new characters in SFIV, and if we did, it certainly wouldn't be done any other way than DLC.

actually...

Offline Kid Chyllen™♪

• The Young Lion
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 07, 2012, 07:13:43 AM
  • Smash Bros. 4 Coming to you in 2013 !
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2009, 09:43:45 PM »
These characters are worth less and if by any chance they made it it may ruin the game 8=|

o.O# Wow... Yur Dumbb. How would that mess up the Game. PLEASE EXPLAIN!? o.O#

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar