collapse

Author Topic: MORTAL KOMBAT VS DETECTIVE COMICS!  (Read 23372 times)

Offline yamblack

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 16, 2010, 11:50:15 PM
Re: MORTAL KOMBAT VS DETECTIVE COMICS!
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2008, 11:52:32 PM »
^Yet Nutpatch still has a point.
He didn't have a point. He only stated what was his opinion.

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 04, 2012, 03:03:17 AM
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2008, 10:45:06 AM »
I REALLY HATE PEOPLE GETTING MAD AT THIS GAME!!!!!  SAYING THAT IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE!!!!!  DOES SF VS XMEN MAKE SENSE,  HELL NO!!!!!!!  is it bada$$ HELL YES!!!!

Im hearing a lotta people b*tching about "a MK person cannot beat superman or do a fatality on superman this is gay and stupid"    well the first thing that came in mind was that someone from street fighter cannot beat The Hulk in marvel vs street fighter,  but is the the game still tight YES!

i really hate hypocrosy. the only true reason why to hate this game so far is the talk that there MAY not be fatalities in this game.    i want to see the DC character's fatalities! \-/o  god imagine what batmans or supermans fatality would be hmmm......

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2008, 10:56:00 AM »
Am I the only person that thinks this match up is absolutely retarded?

Y.  give legit reasons.  dont be a hypocrite and say this game doesnt make sense and go play marvel vs capcom, megaman vs hulk right after the post.....ok  :P

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2008, 10:59:17 AM »
Well Superman, and batman having fatalities is a pretty senseless concept, but you could be creative with it. Batman could watch and opponent fall into a spike pit, and say I wont kill you, but I dont have to save you. Superman could suck people into the Phantom Zone, ect.

I personally can live without the fatalities. Fanboys just like to gripe when all they have to do is not buy the game.

Anyone think there is not going to be another Gorey Mortal Kombat after this?

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2008, 11:36:07 AM »

ok people need to quit being a close minded fan boys for a damn second.  im a comic nerd myself marvel and dc.  but you can say the same crap for marvel vs capcom.

you can say "theres no way roll from megaman can beat the hulk!!!"  but do we all still play the game DUH!

so if i see subzero ripping superman's spine off, im not going to b*tch!! im just going to say "HOLY SH*T THAT WAS AWESOME"

Offline Scar

• Dragonslayer
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:July 29, 2016, 10:49:53 AM
  • Cobra Mugen Team
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2008, 03:42:03 AM »
Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat would have been hella better.

I really dont like any DC characters besides Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman.
!!Unite, Mobilize, Destroy!!

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 12:00:37 AM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2008, 08:43:27 AM »
The gameplay from the first vid looks sick!!

I do agree with most of you all though..

An MK game....... T for Teen rated?? The hell? Now, my lil cuz can get this game without parents approval???

No blood... woah!! Midway drew the line right there.. not buying this game now..

Also, a Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat game has been wanted for... how long now?? Quite a few years?? Possibly 10!!

I just don't know why Midway had to screw us over with bringing DC chars vs. MK chars... Sub-Zero can just freeze Batman, and kick his @$$ outta there!! I mean it does look kind of interesting, but.. teen rated.. no blood... not even DC vs MK vs SF?? That's a game I'd buy... but I mean.. [youtube=325,250]4yxWhEpirF8[/youtube]

SF vs MK has been expected for too long, and if they don't make a SF vs MK game soon.. I'm going to give up all hope for Midway..
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 08:57:49 AM by ATICE »

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2008, 12:19:41 PM »
Personally I don't really care for this match-up. I mean DC characters have always been earth shattering planet busters, MK characters wouldn't even stand a shadow of a chance. Plus the only reason I play MK games is for fatalities and blood, and I never really liked DC comics, except for Batman. I would much rather have a MKvsSF. Also Sub-Zero isn't my ideal guy to fight Batman, I think Noob Saibot would be much more suitable for Batman, I guess Sub-Zero would be suitable for Mr.Freeze. This game might be justice for Superman though since Supes has absolutely no luck in his video games.
Although I won't be getting this game. This feels more like a weekend rental.

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2015, 07:56:22 PM
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2008, 01:54:54 PM »
This game might be justice for Superman though since Supes has absolutely no luck in his video games.

Tell me about it, My Uncle told me that he hated me on a different language by giving me for my B-Day the N64 Superman Game. :DxDie

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2008, 03:38:29 PM »
The gameplay from the first vid looks sick!!

I do agree with most of you all though..

An MK game....... T for Teen rated?? The hell? Now, my lil cuz can get this game without parents approval???

No blood... woah!! Midway drew the line right there.. not buying this game now..

Also, a Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat game has been wanted for... how long now?? Quite a few years?? Possibly 10!!

I just don't know why Midway had to screw us over with bringing DC chars vs. MK chars... Sub-Zero can just freeze Batman, and kick his @$$ outta there!! I mean it does look kind of interesting, but.. teen rated.. no blood... not even DC vs MK vs SF?? That's a game I'd buy... but I mean.. [youtube=325,250]4yxWhEpirF8[/youtube]

SF vs MK has been expected for too long, and if they don't make a SF vs MK game soon.. I'm going to give up all hope for Midway..

actually batman has experience wit fighting ppl that can freeze like mr. freeze so im pretty sure he could handle someone who can freeze ppl. and secondly mk vs sf. almost happened so many times they said that everytime boon and one of the main ppl from street fighter would talk something would happen to the person as in leave capcom or get fired and they would have to talk to someone else and start all the way over this has happened at least 3 times.

Offline juelz aka wolfi

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 14, 2022, 06:32:03 AM
  • still no cajones to fight me? fuhgetdaboutit
    • Email
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2008, 08:37:37 PM »
its kinda impressive and shocking too as i wudnt have expected this from both midway and dc
so does ne1 no if theres

1) fatalities
2) all characters from mk
3) all MAIN characters from dc
4) storyline

wondering if theres gona b Mk vs Marvel (scorpion vs ghost rider)  :w00t:
sig by jvalent2 what happens to hulk? tell you soon
avatar shield by akeme and darktalbain

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2008, 02:08:35 PM »
Personally I don't really care for this match-up. I mean DC characters have always been earth shattering planet busters, MK characters wouldn't even stand a shadow of a chance. Plus the only reason I play MK games is for fatalities and blood, and I never really liked DC comics, except for Batman. I would much rather have a MKvsSF. Also Sub-Zero isn't my ideal guy to fight Batman, I think Noob Saibot would be much more suitable for Batman, I guess Sub-Zero would be suitable for Mr.Freeze. This game might be justice for Superman though since Supes has absolutely no luck in his video games.
Although I won't be getting this game. This feels more like a weekend rental.

ya MK characters wont stand a chance against DC!!! but who cares??!!!   street fighter in NO WAY can ever beat Marvel! and we dont bee-otch bout that.... 

but anyways why is EVERYONE saying that there is going to be NO blood...?   in the teaser trailer they clearly show blood! when subzero punches batman blood flys all over the place. 

and didint Boon say in his interview that hes going to keep the brutality of Mortal Kombat IN the game??..... cause thats what i heard and saw.

dont listen to rumors or forum posts..... if it hasent come out of Boons mouth yet, then it isnt comfirmed.  so far all he said is that there going to keep MKs Brutal level of gameplay.

Offline BA$

• The guy who notices the small things people don't
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 17, 2014, 09:20:37 PM
  • I want to contrbute for MUGEN
    • follow me at twitter
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2008, 09:26:16 PM »
woah  :o :o first marvel vs. capcom now this, i rather see scorpion kick aquaman's butt.  ^^(PM)^ ^^(PM)^ ^^(PM)^  XD|| XD|| XD||  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:  =P~ =P~  =D> =D> =D> =D>  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^  :thumbsup:  ;D >:D
what's next image vs. tekken ???  :-?? it could happen look at spawn in soul calibur II
 :lies:
Quote from: Unknown
Thinking.
Why does Dommsday pull the cape out of his crotch though

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2008, 10:07:26 AM »
its kinda impressive and shocking too as i wudnt have expected this from both midway and dc
so does ne1 no if theres

1) fatalities
4) storyline

yes, about storylines.

boon said that there is 2 storys.  the DC story and the MK story of each universes' point of view.  1 of the most important part of the story is that the MK chars get all there powers and strenghts enhanced, so they can ACTUALLY match up to DC powers and strenghts.  so now NO ONE can say that scorpion cant kill superman or etc.  cause the story has it were they are all evenally matched. 

about blood and fatalitys.

boon said that he is going to keep the brutality of the mortal kombat series.  (so im guessing yes on fatalitys). and on the video you clearly see subzero punching batman and a bunch of blood flies from his face. so thats a yes on blood.

**dont listen to rumors and forums, search for actuall interviews to know the truth**

Offline Legend Inc.

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 10, 2008, 06:01:16 PM
  • HOORAY FOR CENSORSHIP
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2008, 07:33:56 PM »
wow

kind of opposites dont you think

cuz MK is sort of like GET OVER HERE *impaled to spikes protruding from the floor etc...*

and DC is like....

golly gee dad is Superman gonna come and save them?

i dont know son, maybe he will....

*cue DAH DAH DAH DAAAAAAHHH!! DAH DAH DAH DUH DAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! or NEE NEE NEE NE NEE NEE NEE NE BATMAN!! POW!!! BANG!!
BOOM!!!!*

i think there should be a tekken soul calibur DOA 3-for-all
and its possible seeing how namco both developed tekken and SC

Offline yamblack

• Forum Member
« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2008, 06:31:20 PM »

Y.  give legit reasons.  dont be a hypocrite and say this game doesnt make sense and go play marvel vs capcom, megaman vs hulk right after the post.....ok  :P
What makes you think I play MvC? Don't be ignorant, okay? :P

Offline Kev The Galaxybender

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 29, 2022, 03:38:40 PM
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2008, 08:22:09 AM »
I wish this topic would die >:(

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2008, 01:02:24 PM »
I wish this topic would die >:(
Wow you must really not like mk vs dc ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline yamblack

• Forum Member
« Reply #68 on: May 04, 2008, 07:27:55 PM »
Hey guys, I'm going to create the most random match-up ever. It'll work out because Marvel vs Capcom worked out. If you don't think so, you're closed-minded.

Offline Akeme

« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2008, 07:50:28 PM »
Hey guys, I'm going to create the most random match-up ever. It'll work out because Marvel vs Capcom worked out. If you don't think so, you're closed-minded.
Annnd ummm what would that be ;)

Offline BA$

• The guy who notices the small things people don't
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 17, 2014, 09:20:37 PM
  • I want to contrbute for MUGEN
    • follow me at twitter
« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2008, 07:55:25 PM »

What makes you think I play MvC? Don't be ignorant, okay? :P
:P :P :P :P
Quote from: Unknown
Thinking.
Why does Dommsday pull the cape out of his crotch though

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2008, 12:30:43 AM »
so does ne1 no if theres

1) fatalities
4) storyline

yes, about storylines.

boon said that there is 2 storys.  the DC story and the MK story of each universes' point of view.  1 of the most important part of the story is that the MK chars get all there powers and strenghts enhanced, so they can ACTUALLY match up to DC powers and strenghts.  so now NO ONE can say that scorpion cant kill superman or etc.  cause the story has it were they are all evenally matched. 

about blood and fatalitys.

boon said that he is going to keep the brutality of the mortal kombat series.  (so im guessing yes on fatalitys). and on the video you clearly see subzero punching batman and a bunch of blood flies from his face. so thats a yes on blood.

**dont listen to rumors and forums, search for actuall interviews to know the truth**

yea none of the marvel vs capcom series ever had story lines so this should be interesting and not all dc is not violent lobos comic always a violent comic with blood in it.

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2008, 02:07:37 AM »
guys.

GUYS!

Say this out loud:

"New FIGHTING game."

Take a deep breath.

Exhale.

Relax.

It's gonna be the year where fighting games make a comeback, let's try to stop bitching and see how it turns out. It's not like there's been a good MK game since sega genesis, let's not crucify the guys for wanting to try something new.

Offline Akeme

« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2008, 03:01:19 AM »
guys.

GUYS!

Say this out loud:

"New FIGHTING game."

Take a deep breath.

Exhale.

Relax.

It's gonna be the year where fighting games make a comeback, let's try to stop bitching and see how it turns out. It's not like there's been a good MK game since sega genesis, let's not crucify the guys for wanting to try something new.
Exactly, im looking forward to this one ;)

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2008, 04:45:14 PM »
between this, the new KOF, samurai showdown, soul calibur and tekken games, street fighter making a comeback, and some of the japanese fighters from SNK and arc being ported to the PS2, this very well may be the time that fighting games make a prominent return. Yet all I seem to see around here is the fans themselves shitting on it all.

did we do this when mortal kombat integrated a weapons system and 3d combat? did we do this when nintendo released killer instinct? did we do this when we heard that solid snake would be beating the crap out of donkey kong? did we do this when street fighter introduced super moves? did we do this when the X-Men got their own fighting game?

seriously guys, lighten up and go with the flow.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 02, 2024, 09:44:33 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

Get permabanned! VoteKick gets fighters banned in MUGEN! (April Fools 2024) by GTFoxN6Y
[April 01, 2024, 05:25:31 PM]

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal