collapse

Author Topic: .Batzarro's. Sprite Edits  (Read 91556 times)

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
Re: .Batzarro's. Sprite Edits
« Reply #750 on: October 20, 2012, 03:29:46 PM »
Now THAT'S beautiful.

I applaud you Batz  ^:)^

Offline dev.

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 19, 2024, 03:08:03 PM
« Reply #751 on: October 20, 2012, 05:46:43 PM »
the COOLEST Bane ever.

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #752 on: October 20, 2012, 06:34:55 PM »
the COOLEST Bane ever.
Well it's essentially the Bane Batz is making, just wider

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 26, 2024, 02:34:14 PM
« Reply #753 on: October 22, 2012, 12:32:59 PM »
Thanks, guys. Nothing huge right now, burned myself out a bit. Still something, though. I'll be doing the same for Supes.

Batman costumes:
Comic - Batman Inc - Zur-En-Arrh
Justice Lord - Beyond - Sin Corps

@hyper: Essentially..?

@rafhot: I'll be checking it out your work later. Been pretty busy lately.

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline dev.

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 19, 2024, 03:08:03 PM
« Reply #754 on: October 22, 2012, 02:07:48 PM »
love that Batman Beyond

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #755 on: October 22, 2012, 05:18:08 PM »
@hyper: Essentially..?
Didn't mean to offend you  ???

Those Batmen look awesome BTW

Offline YoungSamurai5

• Young Coder
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 11, 2018, 09:37:13 PM
  • Live by the gun, Die by the sword
    • Email
« Reply #756 on: October 22, 2012, 06:07:03 PM »
i like comissioner gordon alot
Mugen or Nothin

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #757 on: October 24, 2012, 11:01:09 AM »
Cool as always, Batz!

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline MatreroG

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 15, 2024, 09:24:56 AM
    • Email
« Reply #758 on: October 24, 2012, 11:58:29 AM »
Se me caen los calzones al ver el trabajo visual de este tipo  :o

Sinceramente espero que logres desrrollar algunos de estos chars. Good luck mi amigo!  :)

Offline fer619

• Angry Bird
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:May 18, 2014, 09:32:23 PM
  • ANGRY BIRDZ GONNA DESTROY DEM PIGZ!
    • fer619's Hideout
    • Email
« Reply #759 on: October 24, 2012, 10:51:31 PM »
i really like those batman costumes

great work, batz  :Terry
(click to show/hide)

Offline Shadic54

• The ultimate life form!
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:May 25, 2020, 02:41:33 AM
  • Being attacked by zombies!
« Reply #760 on: October 25, 2012, 04:35:46 PM »
Yeah baby! I love Banes look!
God bless America!

Offline Review

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 03, 2015, 02:21:16 PM
  • Hi! I'm new!!
« Reply #761 on: November 25, 2012, 11:19:42 AM »
Fantastic work on these sprite edits man. Some of the best that I have ever seen.

Offline NX-MEN

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:January 06, 2019, 11:31:38 AM
    • Email
« Reply #762 on: November 25, 2012, 12:28:33 PM »
I totally agree!!!  ^^(PM)^

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #763 on: December 10, 2012, 12:50:43 AM »
Thanks, guys. Here's something non-comic related I spent some days on.

My older bro and I talked a long time ago about a Mega Man game that followed the same style as Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. The whole game going through Wily's castle, getting upgrades, leveling, the whole shebang. I thought it was brilliant and felt like such a shame nothing like it ever existed. So, I thought I'd go ahead a put screenshots together for such a game. Looking back, maybe I should have gone non-MvC graphics (well, the majority, that is) as they'd be too big for the screen when it comes to a side-scroller. Then again, camera could always zoom out in game..so, eh. Still like the finished result. If anyone is wondering why I went with those bottom two shots, it's due to the follow up of that amazing ending Mega Man 7 had. I was in shock when I saw it and still holds an incredible impact on me to this day.

Anyways, this was more of a compilation than major editing on my part. Though, I did spend days on it. With that being said, there's a few people I have to mention I used work from. Spidermew for Sniper Joe (screen 3), Laspacho for Air Man (screen 7), and Daeron-red-fire for Dr. Wily (screen 9). If any creator wants me to take their work out of this, I'll do so without a fuss. This was just something I've always wanted to put together.

@Hyper: Oh, never offended, man. That IS the Bane I'm working on.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 05:28:26 AM by .Batzarro. »

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline C.R.O.M.-Mugen-Ninja

• The One And Only Ninja
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 06, 2023, 09:49:01 AM
  • The Ninja is never gone ~
« Reply #764 on: December 10, 2012, 01:58:41 AM »
Holy crap, that's some awesome work mate!  :thumbsup:
For many years, Mugen has been a passion to the Ninja, and still today it is. From 09' n' til this day ~

Keep fighting, keep struggling, keep creating, and have fun ~

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #765 on: December 10, 2012, 07:09:38 AM »
Very nice Batz. Really like the "cutscene" screens

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 27, 2024, 11:21:03 AM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #766 on: December 10, 2012, 07:31:01 AM »

My older bro and I talked a long time ago about a Mega Man game that followed the same style as Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. The whole game going through Wily's castle, getting upgrades, leveling, the whole shebang. I thought it was brilliant and felt like such a shame nothing like it ever existed. So, I thought I'd go ahead a put screenshots together for such a game. Looking back, maybe I should have gone non-MvC graphics (well, the majority, that is) as they'd be too big for the screen when it comes to a side-scroller. Then again, camera could always zoom out in game..so, eh. Still like the finished result. If anyone is wondering why I went with those bottom two shots, it's due to the follow up of that amazing ending Mega Man 7 had. I was in shock when I saw it and still holds an incredible impact on me to this day.

Anyways, this was more of a compilation than major editing on my part. Though, I did spend days on it. With that being said, there's a few people I have to mention I used work from. Spidermew for Sniper Joe (screen 3), Laspacho for Air Man (screen 7), and Daeron-red-fire for Dr. Wily (screen 9). If any creator wants me to take their work out of this, I'll do so without a fuss. This was just something I've always wanted to put together.

I loved it! And Astroman is amazing

Offline Jmaxximus

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 02, 2022, 03:04:27 PM
    • Email
« Reply #767 on: December 10, 2012, 08:31:56 AM »

This would be an awesome idea. Especially right NOW seeing as how Capcom is looking for something to do with the character.

Offline ExeLord

• Smirking mage
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:April 13, 2024, 12:18:33 PM
« Reply #768 on: December 10, 2012, 09:54:25 AM »
^^(PM)^ Agreed, personally I love metroidvania games, one with MegaMan would be great. :thumbsup: %%-
What consumer society is?

"Where greyness prevails, the black always take the power." (c) "Its Hard to be God" - brothers Strugatskie.

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #769 on: December 10, 2012, 09:59:11 AM »
If you had asked, i would have given you a still of the upadated Joe, instead of my older one there.
(click to show/hide)

Looks great, that would be an intresting game. With HD tv's you could use mvc sprites and have it work i think.

Offline Manic

• Cossack's Creation
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 15, 2024, 09:22:40 PM
  • Poot dispenser here.
« Reply #770 on: December 10, 2012, 10:14:59 AM »
Yeah, Megaman with a Castlevania mix would be such a wonderful idea. I would think that the weapon abilities could work like Glyphs in Order of Ecclesia, or have them be like a mana bar, possibly restore itself after a bit. There's tons of ideas that could work, that's how great of an idea it could be.

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #771 on: December 10, 2012, 11:42:00 AM »
Would there still be a Protoman mode?

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #772 on: December 10, 2012, 08:02:32 PM »
Thanks, guys. Hell, might make more screen shots to go with it now that I see all the love for the idea.

@jmax: Capcom HAS things to do with Mega Man..they're just not doing them..

@mew: Thanks, I was planning to update it with a signature in each shot. A few people have told me to spread this around and make some noise with it. Never know, could lead to something now that we know they are keeping an eye on what fans are doing..

@manic: Check the menu shot. "EP" stands for Energy Points. The weapon meter fills up on it's own bit by bit. Just like in Castlevania, each ability used takes a certain amount of MP to do, same thing here.

@hyper: I'll just go ahead and mention how my personal view on this game would be.

It's the final game in the classic series. The reason I was showing in the title screen that Mega Man goes straight to Wily this time was that Wily has the world at ransom. Guiding a comet to earth however and Mega Man has a certain amount of time to get in there and stop it all. This can be changed, as it's not the most important thing (IMO) but I think it's fitting. Mega Man makes it through, goes back to what he was gonna do in MM7 and kills Wily. If you do certain things along the way, once you kill Wily, you fight the true leader, Zero. If you guys remember in Bass' Power Fighter ending it's Wily that created him. So, when it comes to how big a pain it's gonna be to take on Zero..imagine him as the first time you took on Mike Tyson with Little Mac. Insanely fast and powerful with major defense. That's what Zero will be. If you win or lose, get the same ending. Zero kills Mega Man and is the only survivor of the whole Castle. Thus, leading into the Maverick era.

As for Proto Man, I'd think he'd definitely have his own run through of the game. Maybe Bass, too.

(click to show/hide)

Offline ExeLord

• Smirking mage
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:April 13, 2024, 12:18:33 PM
« Reply #773 on: December 10, 2012, 09:09:27 PM »
Mega had no intention in killing Wily in MM7, in original jap game and I dunno why they made it so in localisation, but here it's good. It gives reasoning for testing X so much, Light needed 100% guarantee, that it won't happen again, X will never be a treat for people. Might be nice thing to include in ending how Light sealed X for tests.
Also you probably remember how Zero fought with Sigma(memories in X4), Sigma lost his arm and Zero trashed him. MegaMan games have tradition of many forms of final boss, I can't imagine second form of Zero(expect Absolute Zero from Command Mission), but he can lose his arm at some point of battle, refill his health and go in full berserk mode.
May be good ideas :-??
What consumer society is?

"Where greyness prevails, the black always take the power." (c) "Its Hard to be God" - brothers Strugatskie.

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #774 on: December 10, 2012, 09:13:17 PM »

This is DOPE!!
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal