collapse

Author Topic: CBC3 : Dimensional Holocaust ( Third Edition of Capcom Battle Coliseum )  (Read 3057 times)

Offline Brazombie

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 17, 2020, 11:43:13 AM

Capcom Battle Coliseum 3 : Dimensional Holocaust - 2016 by Brazombie

This edition was completely edited, all of the backgrounds were enlarged vertical and sidelong. Camera standardized to leave the smaller characters and to improve the gameplay, increasing the space of the fights and providing more strategies. Many colors and attributes in the stages were added, using the classic technique of mirroring the sprites, I learned this formerly in the first openbor works, and I decided to do here. Surprising in some occasions the sensation to "fall upward", but it is part of the unreal ideology of this event.
 All the super exaggerating jumps were decreased, providing the earthiest disputes. Some chars with very low jumps were increased, or won air jumps. Just the air combos and other aerial ones are unaffected, for aesthetics reason, in the way that the authors created. Other several details were altered, is impossible to tell all. But my sincere gratitudes to the authors. It was not possible to contact them for reason of my activities.
Obvious that this project would not be accomplished without these great creations. Thanks !

The End: 

The union of all forces dropped the evil of the throne. The destruction of the malicious source provoked a larger disturbance, gathering personalities not conceived by the reality. All the old deceaseds were reborn, and each head will combat in this chaos for the own permanence. This is my last version of this work, anybody can deserve M.U.G.E.N and to do infinite possibilities. Capcom & SNK and other so many presents in this project, didn't regulate this. But we love them!    July, 2016

specifications:
- Mugen 1.1 beta
- 180 chars. Some don't belong the franchises Capcom, but were included for good performance and graphic style.
- 90 stages/ 80 musics/ No zoom

Review:

Credits:

chars = O Ilusionista,  Warusaki3,  Sludge,  Yamori X,  chikuchikugonzalez,  B.Skryo-Rextrion,  Basara-kun,  Bexboy,  KAZ,  Hh, Acey & Sludge,  BeterHans,  Acey,  muteki, Jesuszilla,  R@CE AKIR@,  Jin Kazama,  E-FRY,  Phantom.of.the.Server,  (^o^),  Blackchaos,  ChAoTiC,  Beximus,  Varo_Hades,  Splode,  chuchoryu,  Riklaionel & Nestor, Gou-San,  Beto,  laspacho,  26824628,  SeanAltly,  Peter.pl,  Cyberbots,  N64Mario,  vanity13,  Nimame,  Manobaru (aka AKu Ma),  DivineWolf,  Vs Style DEBUTS, Corntortillas,  Victorys,  Mgbenz,  Kong,  Luvly Angel,  Trasgo7,  BOH,  Mature4evr,  K3nShiN,  adamskie,  Byakko,  Sennou-Room,  Cray,  Deuce,  hsiehtm,  amarimono, Mr.Karate,  Gustavo C. Moraes, Orochi Herman,  Jmorphman,  Ü‚è‚à‚Ì,  YoungKirei, Byakko,  Doggiedoo,  Zelgadis296,  Anvil,  VK,  Terry Kuo,  Tenebrous,  RajaaBoy, Demon's Eye,  LaQuak,  Gladiacloud,  mouser,  Jedah12,  JozoTheBoogey,  Chotto-Komaru,  DarkWolf13,  P.O.T.S,  walruslui,  XCB,  REDHOT,  vyn,  DarkCipherLucius, Ddarkbeing,  ArielCo,  Kamekaze,  DCL,  CaWO4,  Fervicante,  Izumo,  Cerenas,  ER,  ZVitor,  One Winged Angel,  Magma Dragoon,  Sander71113,  DG,  Umihei,  GM,  rei,  Gate,  Duracelleur,  ŒÜ‰E‰q–å,  Froz,  M.M.R.,  bugya,  CNGSOFT,  Near,  Izanagi,  Dampir,  d*** Buckus

stages = Data East,  !E,  MyMugen,  JAM,  Mantovão,  Electro,  Kung Fu Man,  Alex,  ken master,  NoZ & JEANBUREAU,  Teros,  kronos,  TENE,  Kitsune Sniper & Orochi Herman, Tapion =Team OS=,  Gal129,  djlolo,  Misamu,  Darek,  D4MUGENê—p@by,  Alucardtommy,  Neco,  DonRamon,  kyoman,  Nightterror599,  Cirio,  Excahm,  Lightoss,  Chok,  Alucardtommy,  darksaviour77,  Yamori X,  DRAGON972 aka caraibandragon,  Soccerdeluxe,  OldGamer,  Dany-The-Dog,  FranN_09,  Panda,  ìFRYO,  YUSUKE,  Master Yoda,  EXShadow,  Ziltama

(List : Credits.txt)

Download in 3 parts :

part 1 - 700 MB - https://firedrop.com/29daa4c6e892ebe5

part 2 - 700 MB - http://www.mediafire.com/file/6eiwiisk0beowkz/CBC3_Dimensional_Holocaust.part2.rar

part 3 - 692 MB - http://www.mediafire.com/file/lmatl17eg5sdob3/CBC3_Dimensional_Holocaust.part3.rar
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 10:27:52 PM by Brazombie »

Offline Ryo Hazaki

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 24, 2022, 03:38:07 AM
Looks interesting, however, the links provided are not woking.

Offline Beto

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 27, 2024, 08:25:49 PM
  • Action!!
    • My Youtube page
    • Email
Obviously it's a compilation. I think you should give credit to all authors. I think the fair minimum. I know the work but ...

I hope the game is fun because there are no images or video for a preview

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 12:00:37 AM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
I highly recommend 2 things,

1. Upload all of the parts to mediafire, (they will literally save your files forever, as long as you log in once or twice every year or 2)
2. Give credit to the authors of the chars and stages.

Offline Brazombie

• Initiate
all editions finished

Offline OldGamer

• IMT ScreenPack Creator
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 11, 2023, 10:45:30 PM
  • Mugen Creator for Stages & Screen Pack
 :P none the link works right also I see your doing bit chances that not bad. also I have to agree with everyone here. you need to give credit to the all author and transfer all your file over to mega or media fire.
I know your just doing okay but you need to improve more on your stuff buddy keep up with the nice fan completion your going  ::salute::
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 06:22:51 PM by OldGamer »

Offline navs41

• Dark Phoenix Saga Contributor
  • Last Login:April 28, 2024, 02:45:56 PM
by Brazombie

That's just awful. *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

Offline OldGamer

• IMT ScreenPack Creator
  • IMT Content Architect
That's just awful. *Iceman ThumbsDown!*
true but come on mate give the young man a tiny bit of a break at least he trying hahahaha :DxDie

Offline Beto

• Last Login:April 27, 2024, 08:25:49 PM
  • Action!!
    • My Youtube page
    • Email
You surprised with the amount of people who think it's amazing. When Mugen came, I played a lot worse than this compilation.

The main reason for these compilations go wrong, it is that the authors put many characters. This eliminates the ability to edit them all to a single style and balance.

As people out there to impress easily, there is no feedback or criticism.

Offline OldGamer

• IMT ScreenPack Creator
  • IMT Content Architect
You surprised with the amount of people who think it's amazing. When Mugen came, I played a lot worse than this compilation.

The main reason for these compilations go wrong, it is that the authors put many characters. This eliminates the ability to edit them all to a single style and balance.

As people out there to impress easily, there is no feedback or criticism.
^^(PM)^ I have to agree with you beto.

Offline Brazombie

• Initiate
:P none the link works right also I see your doing bit chances that not bad. also I have to agree with everyone here. you need to give credit to the all author and transfer all your file over to mega or media fire.
I know your just doing okay but you need to improve more on your stuff buddy keep up with the nice fan completion your going  ::salute::

The links perfectly work, when the page of the firedrop is accessed, it appears a propaganda page in front, then close this page that to open, the download is behind.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Neon Light Force Demo by O Ilusionista
[May 06, 2024, 11:54:23 AM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 02, 2024, 09:44:33 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

Get permabanned! VoteKick gets fighters banned in MUGEN! (April Fools 2024) by GTFoxN6Y
[April 01, 2024, 05:25:31 PM]

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal