collapse

Author Topic: NETMugen TE Revival - Mugen online project  (Read 648 times)

Offline [PRB] | TheFclass97

• Local mod of IKEMEN on MFG
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 03, 2019, 05:55:44 PM
  • IKEMEN... An engine that does wonders...
    • Skype - PRB AUC | TheFclass97
    • IKEMEN MFG
NETMugen TE Revival - Mugen online project
« on: March 15, 2015, 02:15:07 PM »

*IMPORTANT* *MUST READ ALL OF THE DESCRIPTION FOR DOWNLOADS AND MORE*

After a lot of time thinking, planning and forgetting, the NETMugen TE project has been a bit slow for the past 2 months. Not a lot has happened unfortunately, and with the things I've been doing (like preparing for college and my future goals), I didn't know if I wanted to continue the project.
It was great at the time, but I was very unsure about it, mostly because I wasn't having fun with it anymore. However, I've been taking a lot of notes and found many solutions... I've been teasing all about a update of some kind, but sort of forgot to mention much about it, and felt like I was neglecting
people... well not anymore. NETMugen TE is getting a makeover... it's getting more support... it's getting a revival... that's right! NETMugen TE Revival is a W.I.P of reviving NETMugen TE with a more stable and even playing field. What are the future improvements?

- WAY better balancing
- Roster changes
- Mostly even system mechanics to prevent mechanic clashing while also keeping the classic Mugen touch
- Multiple edits and changes to the ikemen engine to improve look, feel and netplay.
- Better upgrades, DLC and patches with the use of Dropbox
- New challengers and stages
- Better competitive play
- MUCH more careful testing
- And most importantly... a more dedicated community

We have had much fun with the original NETMugen TE project, but a lot has come and it's time to give this project more of what it deserves... but I cannot do this alone... I need help... I am asking for some people that are dedicated and educated enough to help this project... What could I ask for?

- Some testers
- Suggestions on gameplay changes
- Even though the roster is finalized, a lot could still be changeable... so maybe some character and stage suggestions
- Maybe 2 extra admins/mods
- A lot of sharing

This project has survived because of you guys sharing and dedicating yourselves to this project, which I thank you all for...

Download links and more are in the description of the video.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 09:30:10 PM by [PRB] | TheFclass97 »

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/TheFclass97
I should get good... But I never like trying... If I do try, you mean something special ^_~

Offline [PRB] | TheFclass97

• Local mod of IKEMEN on MFG
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 03, 2019, 05:55:44 PM
  • IKEMEN... An engine that does wonders...
    • Skype - PRB AUC | TheFclass97
    • IKEMEN MFG
Re: NETMugen TE Revival - Mugen online project
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 09:30:36 PM »
The second trailer to NETMugen TE Revival... get hype!

Revival is getting closer to completion... about 92%. Gonna make a second trailer/update video of it for probably next week. the release is still undecided, but a possible 2 weeks... more or less... I'm a bit hype... :D

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/TheFclass97
I should get good... But I never like trying... If I do try, you mean something special ^_~

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 [3] 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal