collapse

Author Topic: Darkstarkers Anita W.I.P.  (Read 571 times)

Offline supa2520

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 09:54:19 AM
  • Sprite Artist Reborn
    • supa2520
    • Email
Darkstarkers Anita W.I.P.
« on: November 02, 2023, 07:49:24 AM »
hello guys im back with a new W.I.P., when I 1st started I made this character due to the end of the 3rd game when
you play as dee it left with a cliffhanger so far im the man that will brake this cliffhanger

Heres my next project that im brining back..............Anita!

New Bio: It's been said “To be a woman is to be warbound, knowing all the odds are stacked against you.” Truer words could not be said of one so young. From a young age she was cast out, in a young adulthood she is feared. As she approaches full adulthood she is haunted by those who fear and hate. Her abilities are wondrous but for her emotions are unstable. When one feeds the other, people die. It is for these reasons she is targeted. Her protector? Long since gone, fighting one too many fights he knew he could not win. The time is once again upon us. A time of both resurrection and greater threat. The Darkstalkers gather for yet another battle. Seeking a power they could never understand. It is a feeling she has long since come to know will never fade from her, not while she lives anyway. They will find her, they always do. Those who hunt or those who seek a fight she does not wish to partake in. But so be it let them come. She must bury others to survive, just as she has in her past. Every time they fought in the past, they assumed she would be an harmless target, an easy meal an easy means of release. Release of their inner demons upon her body, on her innocence. No, Not this time. This time she faces them head on. Now she sets out for them. She refuses to be haunted. This time they are the targets. This time she will not simply run, hoping to avoid it. She faces her future, and perhaps her end.

so whats different is that I found the only thing thats missing, her summoning's
just like donovan she will have 4 summon characters that symbolize her curse dark magic

Gherda the ice leviathan

Numak, the Gold Lighting Dragon

birkiam The Dark Elf Zombie

& Infernia The Curse Fire Goddess

so far i will be working on her once again i hope you all like it

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 18, 2024, 09:21:27 PM
  • The trend setter
Re: Darkstarkers Anita W.I.P.
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2023, 09:35:16 PM »
interesting  :O*D

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal