collapse

Author Topic: CROM Hobo Lando pixel shack  (Read 26845 times)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: CROM Lando sprite edits
« Reply #325 on: October 02, 2014, 08:35:45 PM »
Noted bro Arch and will do that. :thumbsup:
I finally got my Deviant art page back up amd updated it today with my new sprites stuff.....and just got a sprite commssion request !  :o
My DA page where I will host most my new stuff anime , some comics custom and original work as well. cromlando.deviantart.com

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #326 on: October 03, 2014, 06:36:24 PM »
ehh i figure i show a few of my old sprites i done since i tossed them on DA.  these are being remade especially for ABR in its new sprite style.
the main 2 hei and Jiro will be unlocks.
Jiro mochizuki

cocco the announcer from hunter x hunter stage bg character sprite ..animated  that i done.

Hei from Darker than black anime...slight tiny lil animation test.

done some more from the roster but i wont show those till much later when more progress on them new versions is up to par and my standards.  #:-S lotta freakin dang work i tell ya!  ::salute::

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #327 on: October 03, 2014, 08:46:17 PM »
Not bad, Lando.

I like the look of Jiro as well. I see him looking like he's got a shading reference from Kyosuke on the pants with a base of Ren Idagawa. I know you've improved your shading and I see a back side of the coat.

When I first looked at Hei in that shading, I thought it was MVC style. Not bad. I like what you got there. :)

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #328 on: October 11, 2014, 05:22:08 PM »
Thanx family  :thumbsup: the Crom hobo pimp and pervy old sage tryin to get better as much as can and as I go in learning things.
I decided to post up as well my finalized look of Vayngel Reign android  game character  Blixxxen. Yes I did do a low res version of her awhile back..remade her in this style for the android game. Still evaluating engines and pickin one...or 2. lol.

I got another I dome but she has a cape and scythe . Not gonna use that version tho for her. Last right sprite is the completed version. Dem boobs, hips and thighs...gotta love a lil thickness. =P~

Offline ELECTRO

• Cosmic Creations
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 21, 2024, 03:06:41 PM
  • The Living Dynamo
    • THE-BEY0NDER
    • THE BEY0NDER
    • ELECTRO'S LAIR
    • Email
« Reply #329 on: October 11, 2014, 09:34:19 PM »
Always good to have a little more thickness =P~

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #330 on: October 12, 2014, 12:47:38 PM »
 :D aint that the truth!  lol. Thanx bruh. I am gonna do a couple comics babes but I wanna try some that really aint been in a sprite form before. Sexy and got the goods all  nicely packaged. Hehehe. This style is pretty much an indication of where my anime game is going in this style I been workin on in the shadows. Plus I will hit ya again on that stage thing but more in depth. Interactive stages are the bomb!

Current other than sprite help requests I got and a commission to do I wanna try to update revamp looks for 2 more character for this android project I done In low res to hd like style also....plus try to get the hd sprite blazblue style R.Mika sprite more up and going soon .  =P~ dat flying rainbow peach she got I tell ya.  @-)

lol

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: CROM Hobo Lando pixel shack
« Reply #331 on: October 14, 2014, 09:19:39 PM »
Started up the sprite for my other android game based on my niece called Mariah's Adventure. drawing out levels and stuff on tablet and paint program as well on paper to be ported later after all designs done and animations finished then using one of the engines i got for the full scale development . Will be the first launch title.  :cool My  niece is actually workin with me on ideas and drawings she done. lil 5 year olds are something else in the imaginations i tell ya.

this is so far her initial look. Still workin some more details on her to finish her full scale. this is about 95 %

i did some other stuff in some sets . may post them here or on my DA page.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 23, 2024, 02:43:34 AM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #332 on: October 15, 2014, 12:52:50 AM »
love that design good sir.

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #333 on: October 15, 2014, 08:52:33 PM »
thanx rage  ^:)^
minor update

small fixes and addition. needs work on hose .errrggg!
My niece and her older bro wanted me to lighten her up closer to her skin tone. Added the hose that stretches from her hand blaster to the container with blast marbles. Amd a tiny bit shade fix on hair.

Now I gotta take my hand drawn water craft she wanted and continue to crop it and shade. Already did the outline trace of the drawing. Lol kinda mega man style look kt has.  :cool
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 08:57:58 PM by C.R.O.M - Hobo King Lando »

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #334 on: October 22, 2014, 07:43:46 PM »
Did a couple quick request sprites today. This one was for Blagoy who wanted me to do a female version of his Vulcan character. For supaman2520  i already done his female freddy krugar.

Now his Vulcan got girlfriend or ehhhh a midnight bliss I guess. lol.

Workin on some project stuff, testing beta for a good friend and doing a couple more requests. I was asked to do a sexier Bloodrayne sprite so I am going to give it a shot .
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 07:54:38 PM by C.R.O.M - Hobo King Lando »

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #335 on: October 26, 2014, 04:16:51 PM »
Had to finish this scratch sprite made vehicle for my android game based on my lil niece in Mariah's Adventure for certain levels. It transforms into 2 others tho. Still drawing out how those gonna be still using main top half and bottom half and others added on. This is for her water board stage. Thank goodness the engine comes with sprite assests so cuts down on some water fx to make. lol

this is one of the last things I am gonna show off other than one other character sprite later for this game. A stage enemy.

Hope its aight.Trying to keep the kiddie feel intact.  :cool

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #336 on: November 12, 2014, 10:27:31 AM »
Ehhh show off some old stuff I had done plus a few others before I show my comics stuff later .

Sexy game girls night out  outfits. Was for a stage. A few of these I think are being used for a friends stage later.

Old low res edit of Hilda from beezelbub anime bei redone in HD for a project.  ;)

The Croix twins before tranformation into M herself.

One of the older designs for the new Blixxxen look, especially with the cape and scyth.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 10:59:34 AM by C.R.O.M - Hobo King Lando »

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #337 on: March 15, 2015, 06:38:22 PM »
I know this aint a sprite but.......dont mind the model ....non clothed. Lol .
Even tho i am layin low for awhile here and there postin stuff in my threads around i figured since some done seen a bit in other spot chat what i been messin with for awhile now and some new things i figure i show in here a sample of what i started and now finishing it out soon in a couple other programs like Autodesk softimage and mudbox. This one might be more heading to blender then work build in the Shiva engine for a commercial project i am workin on side by side my hobby ones.

Dont mind the semi half turned nudeness...its just a model yall. Lol .   giggity

Already set her rig style and got her in a couple other programs to keep modeling her up to what she will look like finished product then add my toon cel shading and done and ready for animations. First easy scultpin then on to the rough stuff Which is really fun. Lol .  giggity

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #338 on: April 27, 2015, 12:39:35 PM »
Right now i am workin on my coding and spriting skills putting together this version of Makoto using aestetics for my anime games more dramatic style . But after she is done i am goin into using the code methods on one of the characters for the game to set in stone how gameplay and look will be in HD likeness... Kenshiro from Hokuto No ken. I got to make sure he is sized right and not too big from other sprited characters.

My lil inside sprite vid preview openly on my dramatics of what Makoto by me will have in certain move...later i might post more till regular gameplay vid is ready with the coding and new pal outfit she will have. Her gi wont be white anymore since she is supposed to be more skill honed and adopted some anime esque style added.

I have made some new sprites of new moves she has thats in part from her ssf4 ae appeareance like she has now the focus attack ( making the ink look fx myself for it) and some other goodies like the actual 2nd ultra done with the dramatic arm circular motion ( just got to finish adding the arms to the sprites animation i done) since it fits what i am aiming for and like .
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 01:03:26 PM by C.R.O.M - Hobo Superior Lando! »

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #339 on: April 27, 2015, 01:51:00 PM »
all i can say is hail CROM  ^:)^

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #340 on: April 27, 2015, 03:04:28 PM »
 ^:)^ Hail Crom!  lol thanx Rage. Even tho i am strugglin tryin to tend to RL issues , imma still try and keep up with some stuff i done started. So imma keep doin more stuff with whats on my plate to get better at and also learn some new stuff in gfx like you and others do. I got a folder full of Robot Masters i never seen done sprite wise and of course Oilman. So i started up some tiny stuff to see if my skills up to par design a few of them and replicating another.

I will post up some more work i done with her sprites wise ( of course you seen some already lol ) as well later some original off wip work and actual wips works in sprites, tryin to savor the full game ones to show till sprites and codjng have taken much more form for a proper set of vids. I wanna stun some folks.  >:D hehehehehe

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #341 on: April 27, 2015, 03:30:02 PM »
Ok show off some preliminary sprite works done then some more animation vids.
So far her pal is one of these 2. Leanjng more twords the red and white design but the green for hand and foot guards are mainstays. These arent smart pal made, they were color separation i done in program.

Toyed around makin a supposed mdnight bliss look for her ..sexified. not sure if i am keepin it and makin adjustments or just scrap from the wip to one of my future stage releases Crom Magic City Club with animated dancers babes...on poles...and stages...amd on laps...and such.  :P

Another design i done for fun and wanted her to have a bit more sassy feminine appeal was lean her out but not too much. A more grown version and of course Lando intense lol

Also decided if i am gonna release this chica i think she shoukd have a reborn vision of a stage for her since she takes place about 2 and half years after SF3 in landos vision.  It will be in 3 parts utilizing a style frlm Anime Battle Royal game stages ( some will have it and lthers wont) which will be breakaways like DOA5 has. Fight inside, break through a wall, then another and will lead to an oitside area to continue battling. I wanna up how stages are and can be done in mugen with whats possible. So far the revision of her dojo but from the inside and remodling using an oldmstage and then revamping to a custom made one almost now from a scratch point minus few left in parts.

still designing it up and gotta make 2 walls for breakthroughs and then outside area.  #:-S

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #342 on: April 27, 2015, 03:56:47 PM »
Her focus attack and high angle wheel kick  animations Lando version with of course...long azz explanations from me. Lol

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #343 on: April 29, 2015, 08:05:33 PM »
Another sprite animation vid but after like 4:25 i forgot to turn off recording....well i thought i did but just a black screen and can hear Me fiddle around. So after i was done talkin bout ner just cut it off. Hahahaha.  Gonna probably change it up from a just basic command dash grad with choke and headbutt to an ex version. Tryin to make sure it all will make sense for her to have the move done right and performed right. Sorry its a lot of talk.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #344 on: April 29, 2015, 09:13:04 PM »
 :O*D

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #345 on: September 20, 2015, 01:03:48 AM »
 O0 wazzup peoples!!! Yeah i have been MIA on the spriting stuff for a while and focusing on RL.  I moved away but had to come back to my home state and i am back to my lovely pc and about to get back to my spriting and other gfx work i MUST do.

This right now is an unfinished redo on a character concept for my commercial game and gonna finish her up in design then take her to 3d modeling program and get crankin. 

Got much more work to do to reinvent her look i done from the old to the new and improve more on her bust, hips and curves, then do the arms, head and what weapons she will wield.  Engine goin to use will probably be unreal 4 , but use daz studio or 3d max for the modeling and do in cel shade 3d form.

I got some regular hd spriting to do for my mugen hobby projects and  developer paid work plus also requests. Gonna do some practice MVC style sprite work on some mega man not made before robot masters  and finish up my 2 single wips With TC Larry lookin far better than what changes i done before...my jokey character. And single release public Beast Makoto. Only needing 3 more supers in sprites done and then she ready to be coded, tested and released.  So wish me luck on this workload and stay tuned for some new sprite shizzz for yall to check out.

XD|| so says The Crom Lando!!!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 01:30:23 AM by C.R.O.M - Hobo Superior Lando! »

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #346 on: October 20, 2015, 05:38:07 PM »
I decided to do my self sprite different and went more for my buff persona. Dont know wtf i wanna add to myself get but keepin it basic for now till i might add a muscle shirt on me. Just was takin a stab at it since i am busy workin on making tilesets and animations for my commercial game ( Mariahs Adventure ) for android. Once i got some  headway on the game using this new engine i got for the full game then i can set up a kickstarter if i need it .

New Lando  ( Da Crom )

Still tryin to decide wtf to do with me with add ons and gonna do up a chick to be my ride or die lady. Lol   giggity
And no its not luke cage and i dont look like luke cage.....ok maybe when i am bald i do. Lol

Offline ParanormalParanoia

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 30, 2022, 04:02:26 PM
  • ╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ SCREW THIS TABLE ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) SCREW
« Reply #347 on: October 21, 2015, 08:24:31 AM »
Now thats a hobo that i won't want to mess with.
You now maybe with a hat it would look less like Luke Cage.

Offline Uche_of_IMT

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:April 23, 2024, 08:47:15 PM
  • The fighting spirit lives in the fans of M.U.G.E.N
    • Email
« Reply #348 on: October 21, 2015, 11:29:31 PM »
You do make a good base for the original Power Man.
92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline Twinimage

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 06, 2020, 01:45:48 PM
« Reply #349 on: October 22, 2015, 08:30:17 AM »
That is a really nice sprite! Really like how you did the chest and stomach. Very nice.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal