collapse

Author Topic: Boneclaw Wolverine Relased and Hayato Updated (wolverine updated 26/02/2008)  (Read 4283 times)

Offline Kev The Galaxybender

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 29, 2022, 03:38:40 PM
    • Email
when I was younger, when I first saw X-Men I thought Wolverine's name was "X-Men" or "X-Man" because of his claws.

yeah, thank Magneto for one of the times Wolvie's steel was ripped from his skeleton, and then comes the birth of Onslaught

Offline amarillo002

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 23, 2021, 09:34:10 AM
  • In brightest day...
    • Email
i have 20 years and i know all this "bone claw" wolverine story
but his real name i just lear it on the comic "wolverine: origens"
ther you can see his claws like realy is BONES!!  :-"

In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power...
Green Lantern's light!

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 14, 2024, 03:10:11 AM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
I want to know what in the world "boneclaw" means and why he's called that....I'm not seeing the connection, he looks like a nicely updated wolverine.

If you know your Marvel history. Wolverine actually had his adamantium taken away from him three times in the past.

His claws are bone claws.This is Wolverine without the adamantium on his claws.

http://marvel.com/universe/Wolverine_(James_Howlett)

trust me I do..I know all the good stuff..not the new-age crap they churn out these days..ugh..anyway, "boneclaw" doesn't make any sense to me..I don't remember any reference to it

One of the most memorible moments of Wolverine's saga is the battle against Magneto on Avalon or Astroid M as it's sometimes called. Wolverine managed to slash Magneto, and Magneto in turn pulled the graphed Adamantium off his skeleton right through his body. He only survived because of his mutation which also revealed that his claws were part of his skeletal structure due to his mutation and not made of Adamantium. He later regained the adamantium when he became one of the four horseman of Apocalypse.

Now as far as MvC goes, Bone Wolverine has a longer reach then Adamantium Wolverine but lacks the Fatal Claw (that x-blast looking thing) and Beserker Charge supers. There are two Wolverines in Marvel vs Capcom 2 because adamantium Wolverine was featured in X-Men vs Street Fighter, whereas Bone Wolverine appeared in Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter. Since MvC2 is a compilation of all vs characters plus some new, both Wolverines are present (EDIT:) however their abilities were switched so that they would be balenced better. Even though Adamantium Wolverine has a shorter reach, he has four hyper moves, whereas Bone Wolverine only has two.

Originally, the Bone Wolverine had the Beserker Charge in Fatal Claw Hypers in MvSF since he came after XvSF and is the stongest version of Wolverine's vs style.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 02:51:50 AM by G Lux »
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
in mvc2 boneclaw wolverine has the fatal claw hyper, barrage x, and the hyper where he does the combo. i played mvc2 last night on chankast and he has three hypers not two.

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline unbreakable360

• Last Login:September 12, 2010, 06:39:31 AM

[/quote]
One of the most memorible moments of Wolverine's saga is the battle against Magneto on Avalon or Astroid M as it's sometimes called. Wolverine managed to slash Magneto, and Magneto in turn pulled the graphed Adamantium off his skeleton right through his body. He only survived because of his mutation which also revealed that his claws were part of his skeletal structure due to his mutation and not made of Adamantium. He later regained the adamantium when he became one of the four horseman of Apocalypse.

<_<|...|  well put  =D> before he even had adamantium his only power wus fast healing facter and his bones that came out as claws. then he wus laced with the adamantium which is why the same claws that came out now where adamantium. then yes magneto i guess got tired of playing games lol cuz he shouldve dun that a long time ago... stripped him of the metal. wolverine survived because of his fast healing factor  #:-S

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
Yes i necrobumped but because i found an infinite with wolverine but its kind of hard to do and ill post a video of it on infinity when i get the chance to get back home. Ill be testing all the eoh characters for these such infinites. Bare in mind its not the age old lp infinite but extended combo infinites i found out. I think it shoukld stay but i thought it was a nice find and is purely the creators decision. Plz do not lock mods

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline Sgt Hartsock

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:November 07, 2008, 11:47:43 PM
  • Nice, decent kind of guy
    • 1UP.com hub
    • Email
I want to know what in the world "boneclaw" means and why he's called that....I'm not seeing the connection, he looks like a nicely updated wolverine.

If you know your Marvel history. Wolverine actually had his adamantium taken away from him three times in the past.

His claws are bone claws.This is Wolverine without the adamantium on his claws.

http://marvel.com/universe/Wolverine_(James_Howlett)

trust me I do..I know all the good stuff..not the new-age crap they churn out these days..ugh..anyway, "boneclaw" doesn't make any sense to me..I don't remember any reference to it

Now as far as MvC goes, Bone Wolverine has a longer reach then Adamantium Wolverine but lacks the Fatal Claw (that x-blast looking thing) and Beserker Charge supers. There are two Wolverines in Marvel vs Capcom 2 because adamantium Wolverine was featured in X-Men vs Street Fighter, whereas Bone Wolverine appeared in Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter. Since MvC2 is a compilation of all vs characters plus some new, both Wolverines are present (EDIT:) however their abilities were switched so that they would be balenced better. Even though Adamantium Wolverine has a shorter reach, he has four hyper moves, whereas Bone Wolverine only has two.

Originally, the Bone Wolverine had the Beserker Charge in Fatal Claw Hypers in MvSF since he came after XvSF and is the stongest version of Wolverine's vs style.

forgot to tell ya, that is some interesting stuff, man. thanks!

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 14, 2024, 03:10:11 AM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
Yes i necrobumped but because i found an infinite with wolverine but its kind of hard to do and ill post a video of it on infinity when i get the chance to get back home. Ill be testing all the eoh characters for these such infinites. Bare in mind its not the age old lp infinite but extended combo infinites i found out. I think it shoukld stay but i thought it was a nice find and is purely the creators decision. Plz do not lock mods

It's been a day Donald. I'd suggest starting a new topic over in the S:EoH Section where you can display all of these and future exploits you come across in one thread.

That having been said, I'm locking this and the Cutman/Iceman Topic.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[Today at 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[Today at 11:17:34 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by O Ilusionista
[Today at 11:15:00 AM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by GTFoxN6Y
[Today at 01:00:10 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]
19 20 21 22 23 24 25