collapse

Author Topic: ...juli from mugen institute launch problems...  (Read 565 times)

Offline Callipso

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 04, 2013, 04:32:59 PM
...juli from mugen institute launch problems...
« on: August 17, 2007, 06:48:53 AM »
...i looking forward sorry if that was already asked by another person...my problem is with Juli character from Mugen Institute when i choose juli on select screen next VS screen appear and suddenly game crashes with next error :

error message : cant load juli.air
error loading chars/juli/juli.def
error loading p1 (offcourse because of other two .air and .def ones  ;D)

library error message : error in clsn1 (hit state as i suppose to think) in [begin action 6101] elem 9 (well i found this action in .air file, but what the hell elem 9 means is it image number or group or what ? :-\ ) actually i suppose to think, that i know what is my problem, but i dont know how to fix it...anyway i ask you for help to find out what i can do about this char...
...i want this char so much because none of the Juli's that is online are really worth trying because one, that i know has only 2 hypers and another just crappy one...and when i opened readme file of THIS JULI i surprised to discover that she has 5 hypers and a lot of supers (specials) ...so please help me...any help would be appreciated...

...oh almost forgot this here's those 5 hypers and some supers (specials) that this Juli has :

Specials:
   Spiral Arrow - D, DF, F, K
   Sniping Arrow - D, DB, B, K
   Spin Knuckle - F, DF, D, DB, B, P
   Cannon Spike - F, D, DF, K
   Psycho Charge Alpha - x+y+z
   Psycho Charge Gamma - a+b+c

Supers:
   Spin Drive Smasher - D, DF, F, D, DF, F, K
   Reverse Shaft Breaker - D, DB, B, D, DB, B, K
   Cross Crushaa - D, DF, F, D, DF, F, P
   Death Cross Dancing - D, DB, B, D, DB, B, x, y or z (Level 3 only)
   Psycho Streak - Charge B for 1 second, F, B, F, P

...that just in case if there's already Juli that has the same amount or CLOSE to these moves...thanks in advance
...oh and one more...please i bagging you PLEASE dont flame me about
WHY DIDNT YOU CONTACT ORIGINAL CREATOR ABOUT YOUR PROBLEM, cause you know i did actually - but any of my email services cant deliever message to him...all of them are saying the same crap : message cant be delieverd because this account had been removed or something like that...so in all cases i was just getting all my messages back...so thats why i'm asking for help here...on forums
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 06:59:20 AM by Callipso »

Offline Callipso

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 04, 2013, 04:32:59 PM
Re: ...juli from mugen institute launch problems...
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 07:35:34 AM »
end of discussion i found even BETTER version of juli the is called Juli+ and she has like 7-8 hypers !  :o ...well and a lot of specials offcourse  :D...so let this topic be closed  ::)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal