collapse

Author Topic: xbox live sucks  (Read 1806 times)

Offline dennis872005

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 08, 2010, 08:34:19 PM
    • Email
Re: xbox live sucks
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2008, 02:05:15 PM »
TSK Tsk Sony fanboys.

don't be a troll. if you have a 360 or have nothing to say to add to the converstation except ps3 fanboys please don't comment.

Ok I will admit Live sucks.I am just laughing at the ridiculous claim by GiganX3 saying PS3 has better graphics,between 360 and PS3 there are no graphical differences,Thats just one of the most bulls*** things I've heard in a long time  8-}

well not in multiplatform games like cod 4, but on exclusives the graphics are a little better since games run at 720p and 60 frames per second. halo runs at 640p and it is even upscaled to that.

I don' give a sh*t about the Halo games.Heavenly Sword runs at 30 frames per second,so don't give me that exclusives crap.Then you had to mention 720p, every 360 game pretty much runs natively at 720p.The PS3's bragging point was 1080p and now 360 supports 1080p.Some PS3 games Don't even support 1080p when the 360 counterparts do,for example Sonic The Hedgehog doesn't have 1080p support for the PS3 and that's what Sony bragged about,1080P!

sorry but most 360 games run at 640p and are upscaled to 720p. GT5 looks way better than forza on a 1080p sony screen.

Offline Cyclysm

• Forum Spriter &
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:July 21, 2010, 12:00:11 AM
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2008, 02:59:52 PM »
TSK Tsk Sony fanboys.

don't be a troll. if you have a 360 or have nothing to say to add to the converstation except ps3 fanboys please don't comment.

Ok I will admit Live sucks.I am just laughing at the ridiculous claim by GiganX3 saying PS3 has better graphics,between 360 and PS3 there are no graphical differences,Thats just one of the most bulls*** things I've heard in a long time  8-}

well not in multiplatform games like cod 4, but on exclusives the graphics are a little better since games run at 720p and 60 frames per second. halo runs at 640p and it is even upscaled to that.

I don' give a sh*t about the Halo games.Heavenly Sword runs at 30 frames per second,so don't give me that exclusives crap.Then you had to mention 720p, every 360 game pretty much runs natively at 720p.The PS3's bragging point was 1080p and now 360 supports 1080p.Some PS3 games Don't even support 1080p when the 360 counterparts do,for example Sonic The Hedgehog doesn't have 1080p support for the PS3 and that's what Sony bragged about,1080P!

sorry but most 360 games run at 640p and are upscaled to 720p. GT5 looks way better than forza on a 1080p sony screen.

Have any actual links from a non biased site? GT5 looks better than Forza but in my opinion I don' give a crap about racing games.On PS3 you can never play Dead Rising,Gears of War,Dead or Alive 4,Virtua Fighter 5 with online unlike the PS3 counterpart.The Sony PS3 so far has no good exclusives.Resistance Fall of man,Heavenly Sword,Uncharted Drake's fortune,and lair are all garbage.PS2 is better because it has good games.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 03:07:19 PM by cyclysm »

"I am two people"      Cyclysm & Sgt.Rotter

Offline dennis872005

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2008, 03:08:45 PM »
TSK Tsk Sony fanboys.

Have any actual links from a non biased site? GT5 looks better than Forza but in my opinion I don' give a crap about racing games.On PS3 you can never play Dead Rising,Gears of War,Dead or Alive 4,Virtua Fighter 5 with online unlike the PS3 counterpart.The Sony PS3 so far has no good exclusives.Resistance Fall of man,Heavenly Sword,Uncharted Drake's fortune,and lair are all garbage.PS2 is better because it has good games.

it does not have that many good games but this year it should get a few good ones. i want to play mgs4 and god of war and final fantasy so i am getting a ps3. i thought i was getting on christmas but something happened preventing me from getting it.

Offline Cyclysm

• Forum Spriter &
  • Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2008, 03:25:33 PM »
TSK Tsk Sony fanboys.

it does not have that many good games but this year it should get a few good ones. i want to play mgs4 and god of war and final fantasy so i am getting a ps3. i thought i was getting on christmas but something happened preventing me from getting it.

Sucks you didn't get what you want for Christmas,I wanted a Wii but I couldn't find one in stores.So instead I just go a whole bunch of 360 and PC games and I am very happy.

Offline nick09

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 21, 2011, 10:16:38 PM
    • Nick09's creations
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2008, 03:40:05 PM »
I have played a 360 before. I just don't like the overall feel to the controllers.
They just feel bulky to me, and too many controls.
But i can say the 360 and ps3 if compared in graphics are at the same level.
Because the ps3 has 8 processors, which = power which = free online play.
The ps3 acts as a server making so there is not much cost for the gamer and the sony company.
The 360 and the ps3 both have pros and cons make them worse or better in different areas.

Offline dennis872005

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2008, 05:48:32 PM »
TSK Tsk Sony fanboys.

Sucks you didn't get what you want for Christmas,I wanted a Wii but I couldn't find one in stores.So instead I just go a whole bunch of 360 and PC games and I am very happy.

I wish i had a good pc to play pc game. Live is still down. this is ridicolous. I can't even get on the forums to see if it is supposed to be fix. I can't connect to friends and it kicks them when i start a game

Offline Cyclysm

• Forum Spriter &
  • Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2008, 06:49:35 PM »
I wish i had a good pc to play pc game. Live is still down. this is ridicolous. I can't even get on the forums to see if it is supposed to be fix. I can't connect to friends and it kicks them when i start a game

That sucks about live, yeah sometimes I think PC gaming is the way to go,I just got done playing Quake Wars and Unreal Tournament III.

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2015, 07:56:22 PM
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2008, 07:18:22 PM »
Ok I will admit Live sucks.I am just laughing at the ridiculous claim by GiganX3 saying PS3 has better graphics,between 360 and PS3 there are no graphical differences,Thats just one of the most bulls*** things I've heard in a long time 

Hey it's true, the difference is small but it's still there, Not that I care for it, I Own both a 360 and a Nintendo Wii. So PS3 fanboy I am not. Uncharted is nowhere near Garbage maybe it just doesn't appeal to you, it doesn't appeal to me either but I admit it's still a good game.

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2008, 08:16:10 PM »
I have problems connecting to xbox live sometimes too. Hell it took me well over 20 tries to even sign up.

Offline Cyclysm

• Forum Spriter &
  • Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2008, 08:26:00 PM »
Ok I will admit Live sucks.I am just laughing at the ridiculous claim by GiganX3 saying PS3 has better graphics,between 360 and PS3 there are no graphical differences,Thats just one of the most bulls*** things I've heard in a long time 

Hey it's true, the difference is small but it's still there, Not that I care for it, I Own both a 360 and a Nintendo Wii. So PS3 fanboy I am not. Uncharted is nowhere near Garbage maybe it just doesn't appeal to you, it doesn't appeal to me either but I admit it's still a good game.

Appeal is what it's all about,why would I say a game that doesn't appeal to me is good.So far no PS3 game has surpassed GOW in visuals,so that means there are no graphical differences between 360 and PS3.
My common sense tells me your going to reply with something like who cares about shooters? Because judging from your Bleach icon,you probably think JRPGs are the best games there are.

Offline eternal

• GFX Capone
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 17, 2009, 11:23:47 AM
  • I Make It Rain
    • My Site
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2008, 08:38:10 PM »
halo 3

Offline DMK

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 21, 2022, 03:57:45 AM
    • Ascended M.U.G.E.N.
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2008, 04:10:37 PM »
Appeal is what it's all about,why would I say a game that doesn't appeal to me is good.So far no PS3 game has surpassed GOW in visuals,so that means there are no graphical differences between 360 and PS3.
My common sense tells me your going to reply with something like who cares about shooters? Because judging from your Bleach icon,you probably think JRPGs are the best games there are.

No offense but judgeinf a guy by an avatar? Bit much? =/

I have both and although I have not seen that much of a diffrence visualy nor have they had the time to do so I belive.

I say let MGS: 4 be the line in the and basicly and we'll see where that takes us.

It's going to be funny one day till we're at the point games no longer look like games. o_O

Offline Cyclysm

• Forum Spriter &
  • Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2008, 04:36:13 PM »

No offense but judgeinf a guy by an avatar? Bit much? =/

I have both and although I have not seen that much of a diffrence visualy nor have they had the time to do so I belive.

I say let MGS: 4 be the line in the and basicly and we'll see where that takes us.

It's going to be funny one day till we're at the point games no longer look like games. o_O

Yeah judging somebody from an avatar is harsh,I'm sorry,I don't know what it is but I bet Gigan X3 is a Kingdom Hearts fanboy.
Well I am probably going to receive a lot of complaints but I think Kingdom Hearts is trash.I should probably forgot about responding in this thread,I went to from talking about Xbox live to Kingdom Hearts.
audios

Offline Theendgamelv3

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:August 21, 2016, 08:15:31 AM
  • Get the hell out of my way!
    • San Diego Animanga
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2008, 05:04:32 PM »
Unreal for the PS3 looks as good as GOW on the 360. Ratchet & Clank has amazing graphics as well. Just because it doesn't look serious doesn't mean you discount it.

Offline Cyclysm

• Forum Spriter &
  • Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2008, 05:39:50 PM »
Unreal for the PS3 looks as good as GOW on the 360. Ratchet & Clank has amazing graphics as well. Just because it doesn't look serious doesn't mean you discount it.

I got Unreal Tournament 3 on the PC and it's awesome.UT3 is also on 360,I heard the Ps3 And 360 versions of the game were gonna suck so I picked up the Special edition Pc version for only $59.99.
I wasn't saying 360 had better graphics man,I just was trying to say graphically they are the same.

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2008, 09:17:17 PM »

Sorry but WrongX3!

Again this is all a matter of taste, You don't like It, I get it but it doesn't mean it sucks.

2. Of Course there's still nothing that looks Better than GoW but I'm taking Capabilities into account, Well have to wait to see the full power of the PS3.

3.Your Common Sense is Wrong, I like KH but I have never beated, owned or played any of those games for more than an Hour, I can only name 3 Characters from there: Sora, Cloud and Sephiroth and I have no Idea how big the role of the later characters is, The only RPG I like is Fire Emblem and it's not really an RPG, My favorite Genre is Fighting Hence why I'm on a Mugen Forum Duh!

And JRPG stands for Japanese RolePlaying Game? I don't think I like any games that haven't come overseas, the only Jap only Game I want to play is Battle Stadium D.O.N.

Offline Cyclysm

• Forum Spriter &
  • Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2008, 09:23:34 PM »
If it's developed by a Japanese company it's Japanese.When I wrote JRPG didn't mean a Japan only game.

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2008, 09:27:04 PM »
If it's developed by a Japanese company it's Japanese.When I wrote JRPG didn't mean a Japan only game.

Well then the Answer I suppose could be 50/50 since as I said, FE is the only one, KH I like but never really played it much, I like the characters designs and it looks flashy. That is all.

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2008, 12:45:51 AM »
well yea  :|

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[Today at 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 02, 2024, 09:44:33 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar