collapse

Author Topic: MORTAL KOMBAT 8!!!!  (Read 2040 times)

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email

Offline Lightblackheart

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2014, 10:33:27 PM
  • infinity's personal Dimentional Jester
Re: MORTAL KOMBAT 8!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 01:05:46 PM »
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o :o :o :o :o
i gotta wait till they are finished  >:(

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 01:06:54 PM »
man i just cant wait to see da graphics on da 360 and ps3 i know they will make u go like this @-) @-)

Offline Kev The Galaxybender

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 29, 2022, 03:38:40 PM
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 03:28:28 PM »
I just hope they improve the combat systam. They did some things in Armageddon that was cool, like the wake up game, revoery attacks, playing dead and parrying, but the air combat was trash and they should have kept the 3 fighting styles (I'm sure they can fit it in, even with all the characters) even if they re used some styles.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 04:55:32 PM »
I just hope they improve the combat systam. They did some things in Armageddon that was cool, like the wake up game, revoery attacks, playing dead and parrying, but the air combat was trash and they should have kept the 3 fighting styles (I'm sure they can fit it in, even with all the characters) even if they re used some styles.

yea ur right there is probably more than 100 fighting styles like they didnt use boxing for example and i kinda enjoyed da air kombat its like doing air combos

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 04:57:54 PM »
All I can say is I'm getting the 360 version.
I hope they make the character customization from Armageddon return.

Offline Negi Springfield

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:December 26, 2022, 03:12:38 PM
  • Got some change?!
    • Hokuto_no_Fan
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2007, 05:00:20 PM »
god another MK? (I knew they were going to do another one)
now let's see what all-new craptastic roster they come up with...

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2007, 05:01:08 PM »
All I can say is I'm getting the 360 version.
I hope they make the character customization from Armageddon return.

yea i know i wonder wat other modes they are goin to have boon said that he s goin to put some crazy modes in that game that he always wanted to put in since da 90s

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2007, 05:03:15 PM »
oh i read wat it said at da bottom he said it wont have 3 fighting styles and it wont have da same punches kicks or controls this makes me wonder how da game will come out at least i know da graphics will be amazing

Offline Kev The Galaxybender

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 29, 2022, 03:38:40 PM
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2007, 06:34:12 PM »
I am looking forward to it though. Seems like it will be decent. I loved Deadly Alliance and Deception, but I thought Armageddon was a turd, but I still own it

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2007, 07:26:24 PM »
I am looking forward to it though. Seems like it will be decent. I loved Deadly Alliance and Deception, but I thought Armageddon was a turd, but I still own it

lol right but of course armageddon has da best combos and da juggles are way better than deadly alliance and deception

Offline Lightblackheart

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2014, 10:33:27 PM
  • infinity's personal Dimentional Jester
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2007, 07:38:19 PM »
yeah armaggedon was awesome,i created jason voorhees,ghost rider and sephiroth as payable chars  :P

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2007, 10:30:50 PM »

lol right but of course armageddon has da best combos and da juggles are way better than deadly alliance and deception
I thought Armageddon owned it's prequels by adding the character customization and every character in the MK series that was a somebody.

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2007, 12:22:44 AM »
armeggedon sucked because of the fatalities o in mortal kombat 8 there will be a new cast so scorpion and all of them are out of this one.

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

• Contributor
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2007, 01:30:07 AM »
armeggedon sucked because of the fatalities o in mortal kombat 8 there will be a new cast so scorpion and all of them are out of this one.
I can tell you then it's not being made by Ed Boon then. I remember I watched a interview awhile ago in one of his games. I think it was one of those things when he talks about the characters in deception. He said and I quote,
"My favorite character is Scorpion" and
"If Scorpion wasn't in the game, then I had nothing to do with it".

So... Yeah... This game is going to suck dirty.  :'(

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2007, 01:47:00 AM »
I can tell you then it's not being made by Ed Boon then. I remember I watched a interview awhile ago in one of his games. I think it was one of those things when he talks about the characters in deception. He said and I quote,
"My favorite character is Scorpion" and
"If Scorpion wasn't in the game, then I had nothing to do with it".

So... Yeah... This game is going to suck dirty.  :'(
i mean i could be wrong all i know is that there will be a different cast.

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline eternal

• GFX Capone
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 17, 2009, 11:23:47 AM
  • I Make It Rain
    • My Site
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2007, 06:06:26 PM »
u cant judge it right away.. theres not even a new logo for the game yet. and i think MKA was a great game.

Offline Sub-Zero

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 18, 2010, 11:11:29 PM
  • When i move throught the Ghetto i drive slow
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2007, 06:09:05 PM »
wOW yall are VERY late i read about mk8 in like feb xD

Offline Jangles: The Moon Monkey

• Custard Pie
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:September 24, 2013, 09:04:20 PM
  • I should stop changing my name
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2007, 06:19:15 PM »
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
i dont own a next-gen console
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 07:49:58 PM by mono-robo1 »

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2007, 06:56:23 PM »
its still goin to have some of the same characters thats wat he said it might have da same characters as armageddon just wit new characters

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 04, 2012, 03:03:17 AM
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2007, 10:35:08 AM »
armageddon waas bad butt. but maybe because it jus had all the characters but like the 3 games before that sucked.  starting with mk4 is when it starting to suck.  i say this should come back kinda classic. with the important characters and popular characters. cause there are so many characters that i know NO ONE ever chooses.  i hate the newer outfits. the ninjas have so much gear on and details on the costume.  the ultimate mk3 ninja outfits werre the best.  real cool looking but real simple. not like were subzero looked like shredder from tmnt on mk deception.  jus simple ninja outfit is always the best.  and also everyone was soooo buffed up on steroids, they need to not do that.  itll be cool if they bring back the whole left to right fight style (mk, mk2, mk3)  not the whole walk whereever u want tekken 3d style.  ya it should be really good 3d graphics but it should go back to the left to right old school fight game.

ps  they need to remove those damn create a fatality bull crap. everyone does the same fatality!  bring back all the different extreme creative fatalities that every character has.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2007, 01:40:53 PM »
armageddon waas bad @$$. but maybe because it jus had all the characters but like the 3 games before that sucked.  starting with mk4 is when it starting to suck.  i say this should come back kinda classic. with the important characters and popular characters. cause there are so many characters that i know NO ONE ever chooses.  i hate the newer outfits. the ninjas have so much gear on and details on the costume.  the ultimate mk3 ninja outfits werre the best.  real cool looking but real simple. not like were subzero looked like shredder from tmnt on mk deception.  jus simple ninja outfit is always the best.  and also everyone was soooo buffed up on steroids, they need to not do that.  itll be cool if they bring back the whole left to right fight style (mk, mk2, mk3)  not the whole walk whereever u want tekken 3d style.  ya it should be really good 3d graphics but it should go back to the left to right old school fight game.

ps  they need to remove those damn create a fatality bull sh*t. everyone does the same fatality!  bring back all the different extreme creative fatalities that every character has.

are u crazy scorpions new outfit is hella sik da ninja one from deception is one of da best ninja outfits i ever seen

Offline malisiousjoe

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 27, 2011, 10:33:23 PM
  • Stop your crying!!!
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2007, 02:01:20 PM »
armageddon waas bad @$$. but maybe because it jus had all the characters but like the 3 games before that sucked.  starting with mk4 is when it starting to suck.  i say this should come back kinda classic. with the important characters and popular characters. cause there are so many characters that i know NO ONE ever chooses.  i hate the newer outfits. the ninjas have so much gear on and details on the costume.  the ultimate mk3 ninja outfits werre the best.  real cool looking but real simple. not like were subzero looked like shredder from tmnt on mk deception.  jus simple ninja outfit is always the best.  and also everyone was soooo buffed up on steroids, they need to not do that.  itll be cool if they bring back the whole left to right fight style (mk, mk2, mk3)  not the whole walk whereever u want tekken 3d style.  ya it should be really good 3d graphics but it should go back to the left to right old school fight game.

ps  they need to remove those damn create a fatality bull sh*t. everyone does the same fatality!  bring back all the different extreme creative fatalities that every character has.

are u crazy scorpions new outfit is hella sik da ninja one from deception is one of da best ninja outfits i ever seen
I agree with Nutpatch the new scorpion outfit was awesome. I did hear in interviews in armaggedon(Special Collectors Edition) that it was the characters final harrah and that the new MK was going to be completely new. I didn't like the way the fatalities for armaggedon were done and also they said they did the fatalities that way because they were crampped for space.

Thanks DG!

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2007, 02:09:44 PM »

I agree with Nutpatch the new scorpion outfit was awesome. I did hear in interviews in armaggedon(Special Collectors Edition) that it was the characters final harrah and that the new MK was going to be completely new. I didn't like the way the fatalities for armaggedon were done and also they said they did the fatalities that way because they were crampped for space.

true but why waiste such great characters like Liu Kang, Sub Zero, Scorpion, Kung Lao and sum others

Offline street_shark

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 31, 2009, 01:07:10 PM
  • hello there boys and girls...
    • myspace
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2007, 02:56:01 PM »

i think what he meant was that the new outfits the ninjas sport arnt outfits that resemble who they are. i second onslaught and say i prefer the regular ninja outfits that subzero, scorpion, reptile, etc. had during the first 4 mks. when they added on different gears, they made them look like samurais rather then ninjas.

dont get me wrong though, they were tight costumes, but for me they just didnt fit who they reallly were.

in regards to mk8, im really iffy as to how its going to turn out. to me this sounds like its really going to be a completely different game, which in that case shouldnt even be referred to as mortal kombat 8. especially if none of the classic popular chars are going to be in it.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar