collapse

Author Topic: A SLUDGE TRIBUTE  (Read 2051 times)

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
Re: A SLUDGE TRIBUTE
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2007, 07:49:02 PM »
well syn has moved on when Dragon Guy got leaked...anyway,it depends on the situation of each creator on what`s the next step after a leak(look at XCB,2 leaks and he quits creating for the public,i doubt he quit creating in fact)
Again,maybe the leaker was someone close to Sludge...we will never know for now

Offline Whoblehwah

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:May 23, 2019, 04:17:10 PM
  • Waka waka doo doo yeah!
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2007, 10:16:30 PM »
FTW has 2 meanings I know cuz Im a l337 internet browser

FTW

1:For the Win
2:F##k The World.

"F**k the World" was created by the wrestler Taz when he wrestled in ECW I believe.

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2007, 10:43:18 AM »
FTW has 2 meanings I know cuz Im a l337 internet browser

FTW

1:For the Win
2:F##k The World.

"F**k the World" was created by the wrestler Taz when he wrestled in ECW I believe.

Yes it was, and a lot of us mean that when we use FTW. I never use it as "For the Win".

Offline Sgt Hartsock

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:November 07, 2008, 11:47:43 PM
  • Nice, decent kind of guy
    • 1UP.com hub
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2007, 12:55:00 PM »
I've been sick for a frickin week..and I'm just now coming out on top here..has anybody heard from or about sludge lately? how is he doing?

Offline Captain Cold

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 15, 2015, 04:08:38 PM
  • Never Kill a Speedster
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2007, 01:05:45 PM »
i was actually thinkin the same has  anyone heard from him?

Offline xM.Ξ.†.Λ.L.G.Ξ.Λ.Rx™

• VIDEO ARTIST
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 27, 2010, 02:22:29 PM
  • -I AM MY OWN SELF-
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2007, 02:20:08 PM »
Yeah were is SLudge i haven't seen him on lately either.  :-??

Offline Sludge

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 22, 2024, 06:44:27 PM
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2007, 12:37:29 AM »
I'm still around, since i no longer have a home base i seem to just wonder around different boards. I appreciate the tribute F.R.3.3.D.O.M.... It's strange how quickly thing's can change and how rumor's fly, I'm not calling any one person a liar but some thing's that have been said about me are true and for some other thing's the truth has been stretched a little bit. Yes i am no longer apart of infinity, a few people know why but the reason isn't important. The split was mutual, end of story (sorry, no drama here).

I have never been the one to make wip thread's but for those that are wondering i have couple more thing's coming before the end of the year. My marrow was released last weekend, and i also have a spiderman to release. Looks like their also might be an update to abyss. I heard all the feedback that was given, yeah there was actually some feedback in that thread  :D. It seems that people don't want a version that is stripped down for balance reason's. So the next version will be a "director's cut," ignoring most of the balance that was given to him. That's all that will be said about it until release (sorry, i don't give out dates either).

Those are the only thing's on my list, i am undecided as to whether anything new will be added. Life has been keeping me busy and this is just a hobby for me. Thanks to all the people that support me, and i'm not quite done yet.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2007, 02:50:10 AM »
I'm still around, since i no longer have a home base i seem to just wonder around different boards. I appreciate the tribute F.R.3.3.D.O.M.... It's strange how quickly thing's can change and how rumor's fly, I'm not calling any one person a liar but some thing's that have been said about me are true and for some other thing's the truth has been stretched a little bit. Yes i am no longer apart of infinity, a few people know why but the reason isn't important. The split was mutual, end of story (sorry, no drama here).

I have never been the one to make wip thread's but for those that are wondering i have couple more thing's coming before the end of the year. My marrow was released last weekend, and i also have a spiderman to release. Looks like their also might be an update to abyss. I heard all the feedback that was given, yeah there was actually some feedback in that thread  :D. It seems that people don't want a version that is stripped down for balance reason's. So the next version will be a "director's cut," ignoring most of the balance that was given to him. That's all that will be said about it until release (sorry, i don't give out dates either).

Those are the only thing's on my list, i am undecided as to whether anything new will be added. Life has been keeping me busy and this is just a hobby for me. Thanks to all the people that support me, and i'm not quite done yet.

I dont see why ur abyss is 10 times better than kfms

Offline Sgt Hartsock

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:November 07, 2008, 11:47:43 PM
  • Nice, decent kind of guy
    • 1UP.com hub
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2007, 03:42:33 AM »
dude! sludge! are you ok man? how are you doing?! thought you'd never post here again...holy crap man!  :o

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2007, 08:37:30 AM »

Well...all can i say is that`s a shame that you are no longer IMT creator,adn you`re right on the just a hobby part,sometimes we should stablish priorities on what we need to do,so hobbies sometimes are put behind
Anyway,glad to see you again Sludge,i hope we see you back soon,and if there`s something you might need,we will be all there to help you out on anyway possible...Take Care man and see you arround! :)

Offline Captain Cold

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 15, 2015, 04:08:38 PM
  • Never Kill a Speedster
    • Email
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2007, 09:22:28 PM »

Well...all can i say is that`s a shame that you are no longer IMT creator,adn you`re right on the just a hobby part,sometimes we should stablish priorities on what we need to do,so hobbies sometimes are put behind
Anyway,glad to see you again Sludge,i hope we see you back soon,and if there`s something you might need,we will be all there to help you out on anyway possible...Take Care man and see you arround! :)

sorry that things went down that way the best to you you were always one of my top creators i have the upmost respect for you...your one of the few people that got me going to start a WIP of my own  :)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[Today at 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar