collapse

Author Topic: Marvel Furies WIP will take a long time to make  (Read 317 times)

Offline esn23

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 07, 2023, 02:38:39 PM
    • Email
Marvel Furies WIP will take a long time to make
« on: July 06, 2023, 10:19:33 PM »
This project used to be known as Marvel VS Mk but because a lot of friends lost interest in mugen or are simply too busy for it I had to continue myself.  MK VS Marvel was too large of a project for me to do alone so i had a choice abandon all the work everyone did for the project or rebrand it into something more doable. So here comes Marvel Furies and all female fighting game using mortal kombat 9 styled gameplay.. It will take a long long time to make but it will eventually get done.. Things are changing with it all the time as you only grow as a creator so nothing is set in stone.. Here is a small preview of one of two main villians in the game.. The story and roster are given away in the select screen but i will not announce officially who they are until i can get to them.. This will encompass all of my mugen character wips and stages into one game as well.. The only other wips i will have after this are comission based work but i hope to go out with a huge bang XD... Here is an early concept.. Hope you enjoy <3  Also shout out to oldgamer for helping me so much with this screen pack.

First Character Reveal Selene Gallio the Black Queen
  - Some of her moves were not on the video.. She has a finisher kiss of death
where she sucks the soul out of you and you turn into a husk and crumble.. Also her giantess hyper move is not done yet and will take a lot of time because its an entire new char pretty much XD

Next Character Reveal will be soon..

*Note Soon

Offline Uche_of_IMT

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:April 23, 2024, 08:47:15 PM
  • The fighting spirit lives in the fans of M.U.G.E.N
    • Email
Re: Marvel Furies WIP will take a long time to make
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2023, 04:10:14 PM »
What can we say? Stuff happens. It's still great to see this get accomplished.
92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal