collapse

Author Topic: Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition by Akito-Sama and OldGamer  (Read 730 times)

Offline OldGamer

• IMT ScreenPack Creator
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 11, 2023, 10:45:30 PM
  • Mugen Creator for Stages & Screen Pack
Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition by Akito-Sama and OldGamer
« on: August 13, 2018, 05:21:26 PM »
From Akito-sama
Guys, it's time. Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition is ready, for Mugen 1.0 and 1.1, made by me and OldGamer! The screenpack is complete, containing Intro and an optional Ending for anyone who likes to customize their Mugen as a real game.

I believe that this screenpack is the dream of many, who like me, always wanted to see something really different, different from the various versions that try to recreate CVS2, this one, focuses on CVS1 with a mixture of new elements, and also, a history to merge the CVS universe completely into Mugen.

These were exhausting days of hard work, because we were careful to rip images and sounds from their original sources, many of which were never made for Mugen, and of course, pixel art work. Me and OldGamer wanted to bring something of quality to everyone, and here it is, I hope everyone likes it!

PS: There is a New Addition Included inside the screen pack with a New Mugen Character and  the mugen stage "Akito's Tower" By OldGamer.. A small tip: É NOIS!

Download in my website:  http://www.cvsextreme.com

This Patch for the Fight.def for the player 2 turn mode from not flashing and this will fix the issue
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OcgRbPsd5_gbW_CDiNKE9ALokAqvvLYC/view?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 11:23:52 AM by OldGamer »

Offline verz36

• The Unlimited
  • Last Login:October 09, 2023, 12:31:46 PM
Re: Capcom vs. Snk: Mugen Edition by Akito-Sama and OldGamer
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 06:55:05 PM »
nice work man, can u make it high res size too?

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 07:44:00 PM »
Groovy collab there OG...
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline mulambo

• Contributor
  • Last Login:July 01, 2023, 08:06:41 PM
  • Godsent Devil
    • Website
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 12:23:00 AM »
looks nice! :thumbsup:
only one suggestion I'd give: I'd only use one set of fonts. You're using two style/types of font (the classic pixel one and another one that seems too cartoonish for the rest, imho). So either you use the cartoonish or the classic one (I'd say the classic one)...it's just a matter of taste in graphics, and probably you could adapt the same font in the logo ... just saying.
Another graphic thing I'd modify: the white and black borders. Many graphic elements have too drastic borders/outlines. I wonder how could it become with smoother life bars (the ones with the darker edge on top), and the other graphics (like the "round #", etc.) without dark borders around ( I mean flat/solid shapes, no borders/outlines). In this case the white you're using against the black background can become transparent (similar to SFAlpha3 menu elements, but with your font and your style of course).
Also, I guess it needs much more colors, probably different than blue and red, example: the logo has yellow, blue (light and dark) and red. Why not using these colors and getting rid of the black? I don't know why, I know that borders like that give more strenght to it all, but honestly I think that it would become more dynamic if you lighten it up with more bright colors.
Last thing: why are all the characters gray and only that dude colored ? I think it gives more life to color them all, instead, equally.

just suggestions, eh, you know that I can't just say "cool" without giving full feedback  :Terry
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 01:33:42 AM by mulambo »

Offline OldGamer

• IMT ScreenPack Creator
  • IMT Content Architect
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2018, 11:24:38 AM »
nice work man, can u make it high res size too?
its already in Stander HI RES 640X480  :w00t:

Offline OldGamer

• IMT ScreenPack Creator
  • IMT Content Architect
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2018, 11:25:33 AM »
Groovy collab there OG...
THANK YOU AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING THE VIDEO NOW i can use your video on other website :D

Offline OldGamer

• IMT ScreenPack Creator
  • IMT Content Architect
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2018, 11:26:50 AM »
looks nice! :thumbsup:
only one suggestion I'd give: I'd only use one set of fonts. You're using two style/types of font (the classic pixel one and another one that seems too cartoonish for the rest, imho). So either you use the cartoonish or the classic one (I'd say the classic one)...it's just a matter of taste in graphics, and probably you could adapt the same font in the logo ... just saying.
Another graphic thing I'd modify: the white and black borders. Many graphic elements have too drastic borders/outlines. I wonder how could it become with smoother life bars (the ones with the darker edge on top), and the other graphics (like the "round #", etc.) without dark borders around ( I mean flat/solid shapes, no borders/outlines). In this case the white you're using against the black background can become transparent (similar to SFAlpha3 menu elements, but with your font and your style of course).
Also, I guess it needs much more colors, probably different than blue and red, example: the logo has yellow, blue (light and dark) and red. Why not using these colors and getting rid of the black? I don't know why, I know that borders like that give more strenght to it all, but honestly I think that it would become more dynamic if you lighten it up with more bright colors.
Last thing: why are all the characters gray and only that dude colored ? I think it gives more life to color them all, instead, equally.

just suggestions, eh, you know that I can't just say "cool" without giving full feedback  :Terry
:w00t: thank you mulambo. I do agree but Akito wanted this style for some odd reason so I was only going by what he wanted  ;*))

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2018, 10:00:16 PM »
THANK YOU AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING THE VIDEO NOW i can use your video on other website :D
All good man lol Never a problem trying to help ya  :Terry
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline OldGamer

• IMT ScreenPack Creator
  • IMT Content Architect
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2018, 01:44:14 PM »
just tiny update on fight.def

the powerbar is now has layerno  = 2 this is good for mugen stages that do have layerno coding involved :D enjoy it everyone :D
download located here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HW-Jz-c_hTePiZzb4lqiBsme4kMDxpI3/view?usp=sharing

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar