collapse

Author Topic: Mugen Interview:Jessica Smoke's 1st interview  (Read 1149 times)

Offline supa2520

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 09:54:19 AM
  • Sprite Artist Reborn
    • supa2520
    • Email
Mugen Interview:Jessica Smoke's 1st interview
« on: February 24, 2015, 09:31:10 PM »

Hello im Supaman 2525 "leader of the symbiote team" & "crusader cast/Imt member"
and today I did something that nx never did before.
now history has been shown that they where never been a female spriter/coder in the mugen.
some say its a myth  but to me I did some research and its time to help paint the picture
ladies and gentlemen heres my very 1st interview with the lovey beautiful 1st female of mugen...

question 1
Supaman-you been known as the 1st female in the mugen game,how did you get into mugen

Jessica Smoke-I am honored to be, but that is hard I will talk later about it.
well, in 2001,with 13 years old in a rainy day, while I has been looking for KOF stuff (artworks,History, Special Moves, sprites) then i saw
a pic with Krizalid , Rugal Vs Goenitz the first  reaction was "that must be fake" or will be like those simple games who uses
some sprites of famous games. But i read "MUGEN" in a french page.at the time, I get the Neo Rage X , playing with it in the Computer Class.
I downloaded KOF91 previously but I found it bad compared with mugen.

question 2
Supaman-How did you first learn about MUGEN and how long ago was that?

Jessica Smoke-in 2001-2002 I downloaded several mugen versions, like DOSMUGEN 0101 and 1129.after Dosmugen 0414 came out(the BEST DOSMUGEN VERSION!!!)I has been downloaded many many chars, some were betas and some with bugs.I learned fixing chars, some cool from 0101 work for 0414 , the code in 0414 is better than 0101.
I take the MEE and MCM and my computer classmates get mad with "creation tools"they wanted to create Ralf 96,Kyo 99 some with knowledge in do webs in htm in geocities be our site to release our creations.......but was not simply rip the sprites from the Neo RageX...and were in many frustration when they realize the char take alot of time...and only gets KFM swaps with 9 sprites of Ralf 96..but some simple creations became like Norton Antivirus icon char, or Windows logo...some of them did an awful creation just named "sonso" and that was spammed in the floppies in the computer class,the char size was 150 kb without sound.....later they released it in geocities site...and I read was 3 mb..
they did simple chars like Dr. Waldo,Fantasma,EL iantasma,KFM desgraciado,KFM skinny,VCL.Diarrhea,boot.Caca,KFM lento,KFM gigante...and many weird things they did...but never uploaded..they hosted some of their work in "Yahoo Maletin" but after that was shutting down, and geocities died were lost.....
,...but most of them KFM swaps with little coding that I made...for VCL..and of course PacMan was the best creation..because was decent but still not a accurate char... and that is the reason sonso can't be updated, that is not my creation and I lost contact with most of them after split....
we registered in sites like Planet Mugen...my spanish was broken, my knowledge in internet was null, then they can use my account,their account...to publish our creations...spread the words...once I used 5 accounts of us...specially when I lost the username...
later I went to Visual Basic class to try to create games, but take alot of boring time with things that were not games..then I leave it....first, I tried with a poor edit of Zero the char "Smoke"..Smoke is like the Gemini Armor in Saint Seiya..one of my favorites anime...in my history:"Smoke is the name of an armor who wants to prove it Jessica is worth to get the dark powers...but that wanted to punish her because she used in bad way..irresponsible with that..."that is the short story...then I tried to do my first original character: Jessica Smoke and of course sucked alot....while I has been in some Photoshop classes to improve...I really had interest to do something serious...after ruin 10 KFMs trying, experimenting....

question 3
Supaman- What Mugen creators you admire?

Jessica Smoke-there are many...but active I can say:
Lord Magus,he did alot of stuff in Mugen like start with Dc Vs Marvel. Lord Sinistro:his work is cool and I worked with him in some updates of his chars like Haohmaru,Tamtam SS1 and SFTM Cammy.,Warner,good spriter and creator,Masa:SF2 chars identical from the source;POTS.Raton Malo:he started with the Mk Project that all know today.His release was Motaro Sangriento.

Inactive: Mulambo, the best spriter I knew,he created Pingu and alot of original stages with some original from scratch chars.
deceased:  JC Juan Carlos: I get some suggestions from him, he did Mugen Tutorials in spanish (and I read improving my spanish too)...and a cool person, sadly he died by cancer.

question 4
Supaman-in ur mugen career you have some bumpy roads so tell us how come u retire from mugen?

Jessica Smoke-I had alot, and can be a long reply...well there can be wrong things specially when you are not experienced in internet things...there was things
like be a 13 years old girl who loves videogames...the first thing that I did was change my age putting 25,35 or 40 years old in the forums age..as I said "the lost accounts and many users using one account thing" carried confussion I guess..but I talk about it lines before...but I do not paid attention to that....because is just internet and I had and have more important things...but I understand later the privacity in the "future" was very important...
that reflects how weird or sick some people can be...like some people wanted to date with me...and those people were "older" than me..haha what do you want with me?what I want with a cyber people? I ignore it , and carried serious problems with people who claimed know about me..but they never get nothing..then they invented lies.. with hate, machismo and homophobia...specially recently when I read in mugen wiki "Jessica Smoke retired to be a man"...Even care if in mugen your are a guy,girl, lesbian, alien, gay or TS??? I guess if you are not a guy you are doomed to be known as the worst mugen creator...gender determinates your quality?
about my drawing style...well is not anime..I love CLAMP and just watch their style...in Sakura CC sometimes the characters looked skinny or too bigger..and nobody do campaigns against their style...or just read the body proportions in anime .there are 9 heads and the proportions are a bit different to the standards, then they insulting me...while they keep being ignorant and close minded...
they send me messages like "if you do not post your full name, blood type, pet name,adress,pictures of you with your family, friends,full names of them....and other personal etcetera you will suffer" I ignore it then the crap started...my email was hacked, stolen  and that cowards sent crap to my friends using my account...
So,I was accused by those liars to hack forums...with things like this:

http://www.neogamez.net/foro/m-u-g-e-n/mugen-hispania-ya-no-existe/

http://www.neogamez.net/foro/m-u-g-e-n/mugen-hispania-ya-no-existe/

http://s2.subirimagenes.com/otros/9286469crap.jpg

then I was banned from several forums and the youtube hate videos were viral...
Is sad, and the big responsible (the admin of random select)never posted an apologize when he started all this crap...in fact, coward.

today, where are those people? they never do nothing for their community,just dramas like enciclopedia dramatica, I do more than them...and better..
the things would be better if I be a "normal girl" who wants to be barbie, monster high or a stupid princess...but NO, I am not another girl,I love gore, horror and macabre movies,Death and related metal music,I mosh ,I smoke,I drink, I love and do "adult oriented stuff"...I grew prefer to read a good comic being DC or Marvel instead watch strawberry shortcake,or  watch Saint Seiya....being myself and was judged in wrong way...
I retired by that and by responsabilities in the real life...but If all go ok, I will release this year new things...

question.5
Supaman-What are your future Mugen plans either shorterm or longterm?

Jessica Smoke-I get long term,like my personal mugen project ,now untitled. But I want to start to work for that in more original chars:Amanda Brooke, Hazel Stocks
and a weird-sick-ultra gore fat evil guy.

question 6
Supaman-Which chararcter that you create is your favorite and which one did you enjoy the progress of making?

Jessica Smoke-Myself, Jessica Smoke,

i learned alot mugenizing-me,and adding stuff...and being my first release I noticed
about my skills...well I enjoyed make Nude Rogue...that is..hot.. but now I am adding hot stuff for Annie,my char and Claudilla.

final question
Supaman-so whats next for jessica smoke?

Jessica Smoke-Release around these year the "hot updates",release Chuck Norris to the public and continue with my drawings...If the things go in good way of course...I post less than years ago because I am busy with other things...but I will not leave this funny Mugen Worlds and cool communities like Scruffy,Paodemugen, Infinity Mugen..the problem today is my connection, when I fix it I will show more...with the "online game" fever that do hard manage it.

Supaman-thanx u for doing the mugen interview its been an very good honor!

here you have it a epic great moments in mugen history from a talent woman.
I hope you all enjoy this interview this is supaman signing off peace!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 07:43:43 AM by supa2520 »

Offline Trinitronity

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 13, 2023, 01:26:38 PM
  • Working on coming back to MUGEN
    • Email
Re: Mugen Interview:Jessica Smoke's 1st interview
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 03:44:59 AM »
Wait, first queen of MUGEN? I always thought that Jessica Smoke is actually a guy.

Offline tekio23

• Last Login:April 20, 2019, 02:24:00 PM
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 04:22:56 AM »
I can say that the info about mugenhispania is totally and 100% false. How are you, Jessica?

Offline esn23

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 07, 2023, 02:38:39 PM
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 06:22:14 AM »
Jessica is one of my favorite mugen creators. She always thinks outside of the box with her character designs and instead of doing the normal comic mugen chars she makes unique dark twisted chars.  Good job nabbing her for this interview supa.  And welcome back to mugen Jessica.
*Note Soon

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 07:06:24 AM »
Yep. It is true that Jessica Smoke is a woman.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal