collapse

Author Topic: Z's Gallery  (Read 7299 times)

Offline Z

• Graphic Designer
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:January 28, 2024, 08:03:34 PM
Z's Gallery
« on: September 22, 2014, 08:48:06 PM »
Name/Aliases: Aesima, Bynn, Ivan
Years Active: 2012 - Current
Designs: Signatures, Banners, Wallpapers
Taking Request?:
Rarely
Art Accounts? None

Signatures
(click to show/hide)
Big Signatures
(click to show/hide)
Large Designs
(click to show/hide)

If you would like to see more,I have the rest of my stuff uploaded in these albums.
OLD - 2013 - 2018
2019 - Current

Hope you like what you see, if you want to use any of these designs, please credit and notify me.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 06:06:48 PM by Aesima »

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: Z's Gallery
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 02:32:02 PM »
Yo this is some pretty cool works! That first one is my fav right there. Tight works zeroz.  ^:)^ Keep bringin the art flavor.  ::salute::

Offline Excahm

• MFFA/C.R.O.M. Stage Maker, Needless Fanboy, Lando's Headache and Rage's GFX Brother and Somewhat a Spriter.
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 24, 2019, 05:23:39 PM
  • Ready to shut the f*ck up your mount!
    • Mugen Team Mexico
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 04:05:16 PM »
Z god tier quality signature down there

V

Offline Z

• Graphic Designer
  • Contributor
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 11:30:16 PM »
Thanks  :)

Offline Excahm

• MFFA/C.R.O.M. Stage Maker, Needless Fanboy, Lando's Headache and Rage's GFX Brother and Somewhat a Spriter.
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 24, 2019, 05:23:39 PM
  • Ready to shut the f*ck up your mount!
    • Mugen Team Mexico
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 05:05:26 AM »
nice blending just one question do you smudge the C4Ds?

Offline Z

• Graphic Designer
  • Contributor
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2014, 07:34:55 AM »
Nope,Clipping Mask and Splattter Brushes, Though I need to fix the shoulder part cause it does look too messy.  :cool

Offline Tundra

• Co-Founder/Former Member of the Infinity Deviants
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 08:24:14 PM
  • SHEESH!!!
    • Wavy_Lamborghini
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2014, 07:21:01 PM »
Good work

Offline Z

• Graphic Designer
  • Contributor
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2014, 03:21:47 AM »
Thanks  :w00t:

Offline WizzyWhipitWonderful

• Contributor
  • Last Login:October 29, 2023, 03:28:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2014, 05:11:26 AM »
That's cool.

You have any works done with Ryu?

Offline Z

• Graphic Designer
  • Contributor
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2014, 03:33:50 AM »
That's cool.

You have any works done with Ryu?
None at the moment.

Offline MatreroG

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 15, 2024, 09:24:56 AM
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2014, 05:19:26 PM »
Nice work!  :cool
I suggest, you could work on a portrait collection for mugen.

Offline thepaniqd

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 25, 2016, 12:51:27 PM
  • Welcome to die!
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2015, 12:48:33 PM »
I'm really glad i checked this thread. these are amazing!

Offline greatmuta2

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 19, 2017, 08:07:22 PM
    • greatmuta2
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2015, 03:49:34 AM »
 :o amazing work man,these are just...wow!

My favorites are Astro Boy and Rayman,not sure why but I think it's there minimal base design makes everything pop out more.

As for suggestions,with MK X out,how about something with Erron Black?

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2015, 02:11:10 PM »
Nice work Zeroz!  ::salute::

Offline Darkgargos

• Last Login:October 10, 2017, 12:10:54 PM
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2015, 08:18:20 PM »
Very nice work here Zeroz, you really got into this and made strides with it as well. You must have really have studied up on this stuff, as I never thought I'd see you doing this kind of thing and at this level. Though I still see much room for improvement, much like I still have room to improve as well. One thing though, I noticed some work in here reused the same C4D. You definitely want to make sure you don't get too repetitive with certain C4D and resource usage..unless you can reuse them cleverly in a way so that no one can tell. I always make a point to use my stuff differently every time if I reuse anything so that I don't get repetitive. Twisting, warping, color changing, smudging and layer mode changes can help a lot just for starters. Though to be fair, I do see you tried to do some of that.

But you are on the right path and these latest ones show you are making improvement and that's good. It's good to see someone else at this level here at Infinity, we need more folks like this so that I'm not all alone and to bring some more talent to Infinity. Who knows, maybe a new "Team Demon" so to speak will be born again in the future. Let's show folks that Infinity is and can be more than just Mugen ;) 
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 08:51:29 PM by Darkgargos »

Offline Z

• Graphic Designer
  • Contributor
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2015, 09:50:01 PM »
Very nice work here Zeroz, you really got into this and made strides with it as well. You must have really have studied up on this stuff, as I never thought I'd see you doing this kind of thing and at this level. Though I still see much room for improvement, much like I still have room to improve as well. One thing though, I noticed some work in here reused the same C4D. You definitely want to make sure you don't get too repetitive with certain C4D and resource usage..unless you can reuse them cleverly in a way so that no one can tell. I always make a point to use my stuff differently every time if I reuse anything so that I don't get repetitive. Twisting, warping, color changing, smudging and layer mode changes can help a lot just for starters. Though to be fair, I do see you tried to do some of that.

But you are on the right path and these latest ones show you are making improvement and that's good. It's good to see someone else at this level here at Infinity, we need more folks like this so that I'm not all alone and to bring some more talent to Infinity. Who knows, maybe a new "Team Demon" so to speak will be born again in the future. Let's show folks that Infinity is and can be more than just Mugen ;) 

Thanks for the feedback DG, yeah my earlier stuff was all C4D use, I'm trying to cut down on that.
If there ever is a Team Demon Resurrection, I would be more than honored to join.  :-$

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2015, 10:15:58 PM »
Thanks for the feedback DG, yeah my earlier stuff was all C4D use, I'm trying to cut down on that.
If there ever is a Team Demon Resurrection, I would be more than honored to join.  :-$

No problem, though there is nothing wrong with using C4D's...I mean that is what they are for after all. It's all about how you use them that matters and there is infinite ways they can be applied. But pure C4D usage doesn't make for great graphics, it's the blending of various resources and clever use of the tools that you use in your favored programs.

I love to use brush work, textures and various abstract imagery as a starting point. I usually just start off with the main image and just see what can be done without any outside resources. I brush, smudge, erase, warp, make adjustments to color and whatever else I can try. Once I have something that already is appealing to me, I then start grabbing stuff like C4D's, textures, Fractals, photography and whatnot to further enhance and create a complete graphics piece.

The point is you really want to experiment without going by the book for everything. Don't limit yourself to what tutorials or the other graphics guys tell you. Really play with your work and make a habit to build a nice resource library of various stuff to use in your work.

I was just entertaining the idea of a new team here, but I also seem to work best on my own. I'm still open to building a new team though in the future depending on how things go here at Infinity. I personally think IMT could use it's own graphics team of sorts for various usage. I don't know, I just would love to see IMT expand into something more to keep things fresh and motivate more creativity and larger variety of members here....anyway that's just me thinking out loud...I need to shut up  :P

Keep up the good work though, I look forward to seeing you improve. You have come a long way from asking me to do stuff for you  ;)

Offline Sinister1ne

• Infinity Member 'Til The End
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 24, 2019, 08:26:17 AM
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2015, 01:35:19 AM »
I strongly agree on the graphics team thought and it's possible contribution to keep the infinity team new and fresh.

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2015, 10:17:01 PM »
Nice new one, though I don't know who they are...don't keep up with anime anymore, but it doesn't matter as that is not what this is about.

Something to keep in mind is "flow" in your work. I'm sure with learning how to do this that you were introduced to flow, but it helps to have the whole piece have a general direction in which everything is going. The graphics are going in a diagonal flow, but they conflict with the characters as they are vertical. Always make sure to note the direction/orientation of the renders that you are using and match up the graphics to compliment the overall flow. Or at least try to get as close as possible as some imagery are hard to work with, especially images with multiple characters going in different directions....which is why I stick to one character as it creates a more solid piece with a far better centered focal point. I never work with multiple focal points as it creates a unbalanced and distracting piece...basically a mess  :P

I feel bad for criticizing your work when you didn't ask for any, but I can't help myself, just handing out friendly advise. It's up to you whether to take it or leave it.  It's all still good work though and makes me wish Team Demon was still around to have seen this. I wish the graphic teams in general were still here honestly, too bad everything fell apart. Anyway, I talk too much  :P

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2015, 12:57:52 AM »
That's supposed to be Mokoto? Would have never guessed it was if I was never told......weird. Anyway, I like this one regardless mainly cause you got the flow down nicely though I would have probably toned down the lights a bit, but that is just a personal thing. I used to use lighting way to harshly and now I try to use less of it. I also try to use less C4D's as well...I just don't care for using them much anymore, but that is also a personal change as I'm trying to move away from what the graphics guys normally do. Discovering your own style is the most fun and exciting part out of doing this stuff. Keep up the good work  :)

Offline Z

• Graphic Designer
  • Contributor
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2015, 06:01:50 AM »
Thanks, when it comes to the Lighting, Mine is the polar opposite to yours, In this case it adds effect to the focal, I did not want a completely dark atmosphere for this one.

I will stop using C4D when I can create my own stuff, but I'm years away from that due to lack of good hardware, taking it nice and slow in the mean time.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll keep it in mind.  :w00t:

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2015, 06:24:54 AM »
Thanks, when it comes to the Lighting, Mine is the polar opposite to yours, In this case it adds effect to the focal, I did not want a completely dark atmosphere for this one.

I will stop using C4D when I can create my own stuff, but I'm years away from that due to lack of good hardware, taking it nice and slow in the mean time.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll keep it in mind.  :w00t:

You're most welcome, though I wasn't saying that I would eliminate all the lights just stuff like way too bright sparks, lens flares and such. The lighting tends to be a fine and delicate process to get down right. I always had issues with it and made my main light source always way too bright so now I'm trying to tone that and any other lighting down so it doesn't obscure too much of the piece or be too distracting. I understand that you want your light source to bring out your focal point, but if it and any other lights are too intense it just ends up too distracting and obscures too much and takes away from the piece. Not that this particular piece has bad lighting, it's fine I just would have done things a little differently is all.

My opinion on C4D's is just a personal thing, nothing wrong in using them. I just want to go with a style that uses less of them except for fractal kinds. I'm going in more of a painting and texture work direction and in place of where I would normally use C4D's I instead use photography. It's actually a mixture of concept art techniques I learn while trying to learn how to digitally paint.

When it comes to hardware, get yourself a good CPU as that is the most important since the programs used for this stuff are always CPU intensive and don't rely on your GPU as much. The faster your CPU the better. But yeah, take your time as there is no rush in this...rushing leads to mistakes and oversights. Learning is very important so learn everything you can from all kinds of sources. There is no end to the learning faze, there is always more to learn and ways to improve. But most of all, enjoy it and have fun being creative.  :) 
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 06:34:39 AM by Darkgargos »

Offline Z

• Graphic Designer
  • Contributor
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2020, 05:23:57 PM »
(click to show/hide)

I spent an hour and half recovering all of my stuff from archives of sites that I used to be active before they shut down and uploaded all of them to a new hosting, You can check out both old and new content with the links I provided in the first post of this thread, which I also redid cause it was empty and depressing. Enjoy, more designs to come!

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 14, 2024, 05:57:25 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2020, 06:02:33 PM »
Nice to see you still kicking around Z. Your art is always something to behold. I wanted to see more but those links up top don't work sadly.  :(

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline Z

• Graphic Designer
  • Contributor
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2020, 06:07:50 PM »

Nice to see you still kicking around Z. Your art is always something to behold. I wanted to see more but those links up top don't work sadly.  :(
Thanks! Sorry about that, fixed the links, they should work now.  :)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 06:23:36 PM by Aesima »

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal