collapse

Author Topic: The 4 word story game  (Read 12702 times)

Offline Arkady

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 04:53:38 PM
  • "Create the Un-Creatable"
Re: The 4 word story game
« Reply #200 on: July 14, 2014, 11:22:27 AM »

There was a time when my toilet broke, I went and called Lando  to come here. He showed up wearing a weird pink dress and then Acey said, "you stole that" from one sexy woman's closet. Lando shouted, "I MADE THIS FOR ZVITOR CAUSE WE ARE GOING TO DE-MASK THE ONE KNOWN AS THE NINJA HOBO." Then suddenly a spidermew came in a flash!!!! Windows shattered and the thing tinkled spidermew's mind with a strong headache full of Doctor Whos pantyhose mask, colored opaque cloak, and ninja suit. Spidermew reached in his personal ultimate spider tutu transforming in to Toxic Avenger!!!! Then pulled out a yellow polkodotted toy submarine and shoved it up Spidermew's Tutu. He began screaming "Don't make me slap you with my French fried chicken wings to yo' face, Abobo!" He then suddenly exploded into billions of little hand drawn pictures of doodles, and the word "scribble" came to mind, unfortunately so did "P-nos", the frog and that Spidermew collapsed to sleep. Demonkai farted and said "better out than in!" Arch had a plunger and crammed it up the Dam's leak so bad that Excursion wouldn't have toilet problem. But still blood leaked through the entire surface spilling in EXshadow bowl and then Ex-Chan interupts Lando, Acey, and me with the news that zombies took over the White House bathroom and made a sandwich of maggots, tampons and snot which makes people puke but dream teddy bears. So Acey and I called Haggar and starkeisha to smack the zombies around long enough so Lando was busy partyin then SHadaloo Lives Screamed "Its Godzilla coming and his tiny pal Godzuki.

As they trampled towards Mushrom Kingdom where he met Rage and ran away from the spoon holding gimp shouting "THIS PIECE OF SH%T IS GOING CRAZY LIKE HELL!!!!!" Back at home Lando sharted on himself and he was like, "What not mud butt!!! NO!!"  Meanwhile, at CROM Headquarters, Lando looked through dangers of Hoboism in the crazy world of Gumball Adventures. In that place, that dark dark Realm where insane Sabaki conjures hobos with Gumball magic and Shadaloo was there to supress baggage handler's who were smuggling in doo doo butter and the baggage owner was Superjoker . Security Chief Batzarro wanked his grey pimply handkerchief on some stripper, "PAINT STRIPPER" that is. The "PAINT STRIPPER" looks at enso and says "SEPATAIONA WADITANDDANG MY DAMIES" then lando said "IAMMA CAINDOWN DENANO MY BROTHERS!" The "PAINT STRIPPER", Lando, tosses spare change at his fellow trenchcoat hobo with a shot gun and start shooting someone else, whilst eating Twinkies and singing wrecking ball then danced all night and Lando spat fire using 100% proof bottle made with solid gold with Lavish Styles picture of bears stealing bicycles wearing pinky pantys and eating TOONA fish, topped over the hills forward to the magical land of COMBO BREAKER but and they got burned by Fraggle the fire monk from the club. Formally known as blue Donkey of Whatever, Lando calrisian, rebel leader of the New Republic, was ex-chan Horouboi loli but realised wookies are hairy stinking midget versions of Ewoks (or vice versa).

Horouboi said "Hey why you say me 'fake'?"
"I'M THE REAL LANDO!!!!!"

What What in the world do you think happens when chickens cross paths with stripper ducks? The answer is hidden in Carmen Sandiego's trail of the lost ark behind a boob statue with a bad looking squid attached to it. "Bad looking squid? What?" "that's right" it's how we roll with sarcasms that solve every query about noodle making from the master chef from South Park, "Chocolate and candies!" said Arch. Actually "chocolate salty balls" taste like Lando's stuff as Reese's and Hershey's world of cocoa experiments. That's what it tastes like when marshmallows sing to the music of "Good ship lolli pop" while iniciating their secret sweet nothings into the PUN-TASTIC MIS-ADVENTURES OF ROBO-FORTUNE!!!!! Pun and her robot= juicy lucy aka "Fortune" met Prince for pancakes while Pun flirted him in the butt. Suddenly, a hamburger appeared and, Pun, Fortune, and Prince, ate it.

At KFC, Lando, Kai, Enso, Shadaloo, and many others relinquished their powers to fox kids by blasting some super tooth fairy dust loops into oblivion. Then, my toilet broke again and the huge turdattacked Robo-Fortune, so Pun ran away off with her pancakes and Fortune called THE GHOSTBUSTERS to exterminate the hungry-eating ghosts. Meanwhile, P-nos did something, which was weird because packing a punch is a douchebag way to say "Cool story, bro". I'm like "Say whaaaaaaaat?!"

Out of the blue, SAWNIC gotta go fast, out of the blocks MY CLIENT EX CHAN MADE A crappy GAME! It is so original, it blows monkey butts right in the sky with diamonds. They're unbreakable. Monkey butts are fake impressions of The Cheetahmen(TM).(TM) standing for transformers

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #201 on: July 15, 2014, 09:07:21 AM »
There was a time when my toilet broke, I went and called Lando  to come here. He showed up wearing a weird pink dress and then Acey said, "you stole that" from one sexy woman's closet. Lando shouted, "I MADE THIS FOR ZVITOR CAUSE WE ARE GOING TO DE-MASK THE ONE KNOWN AS THE NINJA HOBO." Then suddenly a spidermew came in a flash!!!! Windows shattered and the thing tinkled spidermew's mind with a strong headache full of Doctor Whos pantyhose mask, colored opaque cloak, and ninja suit. Spidermew reached in his personal ultimate spider tutu transforming in to Toxic Avenger!!!! Then pulled out a yellow polkodotted toy submarine and shoved it up Spidermew's Tutu. He began screaming "Don't make me slap you with my French fried chicken wings to yo' face, Abobo!" He then suddenly exploded into billions of little hand drawn pictures of doodles, and the word "scribble" came to mind, unfortunately so did "P-nos", the frog and that Spidermew collapsed to sleep. Demonkai farted and said "better out than in!" Arch had a plunger and crammed it up the Dam's leak so bad that Excursion wouldn't have toilet problem. But still blood leaked through the entire surface spilling in EXshadow bowl and then Ex-Chan interupts Lando, Acey, and me with the news that zombies took over the White House bathroom and made a sandwich of maggots, tampons and snot which makes people puke but dream teddy bears. So Acey and I called Haggar and starkeisha to smack the zombies around long enough so Lando was busy partyin then SHadaloo Lives Screamed "Its Godzilla coming and his tiny pal Godzuki.

As they trampled towards Mushrom Kingdom where he met Rage and ran away from the spoon holding gimp shouting "THIS PIECE OF SH%T IS GOING CRAZY LIKE HELL!!!!!" Back at home Lando sharted on himself and he was like, "What not mud butt!!! NO!!"  Meanwhile, at CROM Headquarters, Lando looked through dangers of Hoboism in the crazy world of Gumball Adventures. In that place, that dark dark Realm where insane Sabaki conjures hobos with Gumball magic and Shadaloo was there to supress baggage handler's who were smuggling in doo doo butter and the baggage owner was Superjoker . Security Chief Batzarro wanked his grey pimply handkerchief on some stripper, "PAINT STRIPPER" that is. The "PAINT STRIPPER" looks at enso and says "SEPATAIONA WADITANDDANG MY DAMIES" then lando said "IAMMA CAINDOWN DENANO MY BROTHERS!" The "PAINT STRIPPER", Lando, tosses spare change at his fellow trenchcoat hobo with a shot gun and start shooting someone else, whilst eating Twinkies and singing wrecking ball then danced all night and Lando spat fire using 100% proof bottle made with solid gold with Lavish Styles picture of bears stealing bicycles wearing pinky pantys and eating TOONA fish, topped over the hills forward to the magical land of COMBO BREAKER but and they got burned by Fraggle the fire monk from the club. Formally known as blue Donkey of Whatever, Lando calrisian, rebel leader of the New Republic, was ex-chan Horouboi loli but realised wookies are hairy stinking midget versions of Ewoks (or vice versa).

What What in the world do you think happens when chickens cross paths with stripper ducks? The answer is hidden in Carmen Sandiego's trail of the lost ark behind a boob statue with a bad looking squid attached to it. "Bad looking squid? What?" "that's right" it's how we roll with sarcasms that solve every query about noodle making from the master chef from South Park, "Chocolate and candies!" said Arch. Actually "chocolate salty balls" taste like Lando's stuff as Reese's and Hershey's world of cocoa experiments. That's what it tastes like when marshmallows sing to the music of "Good ship lolli pop" while iniciating their secret sweet nothings into the PUN-TASTIC MIS-ADVENTURES OF ROBO-FORTUNE!!!!! Pun and her robot= juicy lucy aka "Fortune" met Prince for pancakes while Pun flirted him in the butt. Suddenly, a hamburger appeared and, Pun, Fortune, and Prince, ate it.

At KFC, Lando, Kai, Enso, Shadaloo, and many others relinquished their powers to fox kids by blasting some super tooth fairy dust loops into oblivion. Then, my toilet broke again and the huge turdattacked Robo-Fortune, so Pun ran away off with her pancakes and Fortune called THE GHOSTBUSTERS to exterminate the hungry-eating ghosts. Meanwhile, P-nos did something, which was weird because packing a punch is a douchebag way to say "Cool story, bro". I'm like "Say whaaaaaaaat?!"

Out of the blue, SAWNIC gotta go fast, out of the blocks MY CLIENT EX CHAN MADE A crappy GAME! It is so original, it blows monkey butts right in the sky with diamonds. They're unbreakable. Monkey butts are fake impressions of The Cheetahmen(TM).(TM) standing for transformers mileage which in fact

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline Trinitronity

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 13, 2023, 01:26:38 PM
  • Working on coming back to MUGEN
    • Email
« Reply #202 on: July 16, 2014, 03:26:13 AM »

Out of the blue, SAWNIC gotta go fast, out of the blocks MY CLIENT EX CHAN MADE A crappy GAME! It is so original, it blows monkey butts right in the sky with diamonds. They're unbreakable. Monkey butts are fake impressions of The Cheetahmen(TM).(TM) standing for transformers mileage which in fact was not true. Meanwhile

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #203 on: July 16, 2014, 09:36:28 PM »

Out of the blue, SAWNIC gotta go fast, out of the blocks MY CLIENT EX CHAN MADE A crappy GAME! It is so original, it blows monkey butts right in the sky with diamonds. They're unbreakable. Monkey butts are fake impressions of The Cheetahmen(TM).(TM) standing for transformers mileage which in fact was not true. Meanwhile Jotaro punched the sh*t
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Trinitronity

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #204 on: July 17, 2014, 01:47:25 AM »

Out of the blue, SAWNIC gotta go fast, out of the blocks MY CLIENT EX CHAN MADE A crappy GAME! It is so original, it blows monkey butts right in the sky with diamonds. They're unbreakable. Monkey butts are fake impressions of The Cheetahmen(TM).(TM) standing for transformers mileage which in fact was not true. Meanwhile Jotaro punched the sh*t out of The Fonz

Offline Arkady

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #205 on: July 17, 2014, 04:11:13 AM »

Out of the blue, SAWNIC gotta go fast, out of the blocks MY CLIENT EX CHAN MADE A crappy GAME! It is so original, it blows monkey butts right in the sky with diamonds. They're unbreakable. Monkey butts are fake impressions of The Cheetahmen(TM).(TM) standing for transformers mileage which in fact was not true. Meanwhile Jotaro punched the sh*t out of The Fonz, who replied with " HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!"

Offline Trinitronity

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #206 on: July 17, 2014, 06:20:18 AM »

Out of the blue, SAWNIC gotta go fast, out of the blocks MY CLIENT EX CHAN MADE A crappy GAME! It is so original, it blows monkey butts right in the sky with diamonds. They're unbreakable. Monkey butts are fake impressions of The Cheetahmen(TM).(TM) standing for transformers mileage which in fact was not true. Meanwhile Jotaro punched the sh*t out of The Fonz, who replied with " HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD!!!"

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #207 on: July 18, 2014, 07:34:34 AM »

Out of the blue, SAWNIC gotta go fast, out of the blocks MY CLIENT EX CHAN MADE A crappy GAME! It is so original, it blows monkey butts right in the sky with diamonds. They're unbreakable. Monkey butts are fake impressions of The Cheetahmen(TM).(TM) standing for transformers mileage which in fact was not true. Meanwhile Jotaro punched the sh*t out of The Fonz, who replied with " HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD!!! IT'S TIME FOR PANCAKES!!!!!"

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline Vault-tec Rep Høröúßøí

• Vault-tec rep and part time
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:May 17, 2022, 03:49:32 AM
  • Hello, i would like to welcome you to vault IMT...
    • Hollow_boy
« Reply #208 on: January 20, 2015, 12:07:17 AM »

Out of the blue, SAWNIC gotta go fast, out of the blocks MY CLIENT EX CHAN MADE A crappy GAME! It is so original, it blows monkey butts right in the sky with diamonds. They're unbreakable. Monkey butts are fake impressions of The Cheetahmen(TM).(TM) standing for transformers mileage which in fact was not true. Meanwhile Jotaro punched the sh*t out of The Fonz, who replied with " HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD!!! IT'S TIME FOR PANCAKES!!!!!"

*weird shower dream scene!*

Offline Arkady

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #209 on: January 20, 2015, 11:08:18 AM »

*weird shower dream scene!*
that ended abruptly creamed

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal