collapse

Author Topic: Super Power Beatdown: Batman Vs Deadpool  (Read 2093 times)

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 26, 2024, 02:34:14 PM
Super Power Beatdown: Batman Vs Deadpool
« on: June 30, 2013, 06:10:10 AM »
BATMAN vs DEADPOOL - Super Power Beat Down (Episode 8)

Best cosplay of Deadpool I've ever seen.

Spoilers for the fight:
(click to show/hide)

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Beto

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 05, 2024, 10:57:14 PM
  • Action!!
    • My Youtube page
    • Email
Re: Super Power Beatdown: Batman Vs Deadpool
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 10:59:21 AM »
I know it was a vote, but they could at least have made a good fight, it was a joke, Deadpool is so fast you could shred Batman before he lifted his fist  *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

At the least it was funny haha ...  :DxDie
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 11:09:21 AM by Beto »

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 11:54:46 AM »
The fight could of been more of a fight at times, though the sword play was cool. Batman's taken on way quicker opponents than Deadpool ever could be. So, even if Deadpool is quick, it's nothing new to Batman. If anything, I'm surprised the voting was so close but I do get Deadpool is a massive fan favorite.

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Beto

• Action!!
    • My Youtube page
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2013, 12:10:08 PM »
is that the limitations of batman are not taken into consideration, if he used a strategy or a trap smart I would accept, he exchanged more blows with a super man who is much faster and stronger

When Deadpool faces guys like Wolverine and Spiderman is unbeatable until he defeats them sometimes, but does not apply when fighting Batman

I like Batman as a child, but wanted him to be human and is always saved by her intelligence than by physical force

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 26, 2024, 03:43:19 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2013, 12:24:38 PM »
is that the limitations of batman are not taken into consideration, if he used a strategy or a trap smart I would accept, he exchanged more blows with a super man who is much faster and stronger

When Deadpool faces guys like Wolverine and Spiderman is unbeatable until he defeats them sometimes, but does not apply when fighting Batman

I like Batman as a child, but wanted him to be human and is always saved by her intelligence than by physical force
Deadpool mutant abilities are Superhuman stamina, agility, flexibility, and reflexes along with healing factor.  Hes doesn't have super speed or strength. This fight is bats because deadpool cant shut up. He told bats how to defeat him. It ultimately comes down to circumstances when these two fight or any hero for that matter.

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline Beto

• Action!!
    • My Youtube page
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2013, 12:51:10 PM »
I use the term super man for characters that have superhuman abilities, healing factor derived from artificial wolverine.

superhuman physical strength is no human is able to have a force equivalent to yours.

He has agility, fighting toe to toe with characters like Wolverine, Spider Man and Demolition, also vaunted martial arts fighter, always walks with an armory, guns, bombs and blades

When Batman confronts a character with only these hands and escape alive, you can be sure it is because the writer wanted it that way

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2013, 01:08:30 PM »
So..Batman won only because that's how it was written..? Isn't that the case with..every comic character..? Batman's taken on way worse than Deadpool. Joker's more chaotic, Deathstroke is deadlier, and he's beaten both of them on more than one occasion. Deadpool absolutely has nothing on Bats when it comes to fighting skill either. All he has is a healing factor that translates to him getting his @ss kicked for a longer time. Most of the time these types of polls are a popularity contest but in this case the poll was right. Deadpool is simply outmatched.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2013, 01:42:27 PM »
is this the same sponsers who did the Batman vs Wolverine joint? if so then they brought Batman back . Batman loss to Wolverine but beat Deadpool.  :D

as said too, thats the best cosplay of Deadpool i have seen as well and i liked the actor with voice. Fitted him perfectly. I almost thought that Batman was from the movies batman.  Good stuff.

(click to show/hide)

Offline dev.

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 19, 2024, 03:08:03 PM
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2013, 02:08:41 PM »
Well this one is pretty simple. If Batman has prep time he could take down on any opponent. In this situation, Deadpool could take him very easily. He has the accelerate healing factor which I think it's the most important, he can teleport, he's at least 4x faster and much stronger, and his only disadvantages are that Bats is way too smart for him even without knowing him, and he's more skilled in the martial arts than Deadpool. One thing that most guys forget is that Deadpool is not a common Gotham criminal such as Two-Face, Penguin or even The Joker. What I'm trying to say is without prep time, Deadpool got this.

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2013, 02:10:55 PM »
I will say I like how much Bat In The Sun keeps improving their presentation in their fights. These guys need to work on actual comic movies.

Offline metamutant

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 24, 2024, 06:32:47 AM
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2013, 03:49:06 PM »
Batman dodging automatic gunfire at point blank range is hilarious.  Batman being more skill than Deadpool doesn't mean much because Deadpool has a cartoon-like healing factor which is a huge advantage and lethal weapons. Who shoot themselves in the head at the beginning of a fight on purpose? lol

Also a healing factor gives one super human strength simply because they have much greater endurance and stamina.   

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2013, 03:59:14 PM »
Everyone has their own opinion but what I find hilarious is that Deadpool's healing factor is the end-all-be-all of this discussion as to why he would win. It's like saying throw all of Batman's skill (which he has a huge amount more than Deadpool in every shape) out the window just because Deadpool can take an immense beating. Again, Batman's taken on badder and crazier than Deadpool before, nothing new for Bats here.

(click to show/hide)

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2013, 04:40:29 PM »
Deadpool beat task master while his arms and legs were tied up.

I think you assume deadpool is some kind of p****. Deadpool could fight deathstroke to a standstill and come out on top. he's that good.

Now I think batman would win because batman ALWAYS wins, regardless of who the hell he's fighting. but you make it seem like deadpool is not even a match for deathstroke or bane or someone, which he is.

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2013, 04:53:27 PM »
Oh, no. He's definitely a match. Batman's beaten his rogue gallery various times but it doesn't mean they're not tough. Just saying, Batman has this one hands down and a healing factor (however extravagant it may be) won't be what decides the winner here.

(click to show/hide)

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2013, 05:44:46 PM »
I also like how people complain about 'Pool talks too much.

It's Deadpool; it's his schtick

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2013, 06:22:06 PM »
Well my speech on his talking too much is what lost him the end fight..not the fighting itself. He proved with his healing, unpredictability and wise crack mouth and weapons he could pin batman down...and he did. But end game was he should have just emptied his uziks while standing there above a downed and hurt batman. He gave batman way too much time to think. Lol. So they made deadpools mouth lose him the fight but not by his skills which are some of the best around coupled with his powers. Batman ain't no slouch himself period . 

Deadpool doesn't have per say super strength but what he has is ehanced strength because with his.healing factor his muscles do not produce fatique toxins like a normal humans do.  So.this helps with his acrobatic reflexes. And agility that is beyond what humans can do. This includes batman who is tho very athletic himself.  The fight ...deadpool got the better hand but Batman is a better thinker and took use of the random craziness of deadpool while monologuing and found a quick solution to deadpool.  Lol.  Ehhh maybe its because of how people voted so they had to come up with how to do the fight. My vote would have been on deadpool tho cause he just has it all except the strategy. Lol.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal