collapse

Author Topic: Somebody had to say it  (Read 2967 times)

Offline mugenaddict34

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 14, 2013, 11:26:34 AM
  • Hi! I'm new!!
    • Email
Somebody had to say it
« on: March 26, 2013, 04:17:57 PM »
Sorry, but I think this message could be necessary. I necrobumped an old thread ( sorry for that  ???) and I think it could be placed here, because is a matter that concerns all community.   

Please people, DON'T RUSH THE CREATORS   This point should be in giant letters inside the rules. They aren't professionals, never forget it. They don't earn anything with their activity or their creations. They act just for fun and mostly on their spare time, because people also have lifes: family, studies, work,...We should respect that instead of doing unnecessary comments.

It will be done when it will be finished  ... that's all that people need to know. And that's useful for new chars, new games or stages.

Personally, I think their work is astonishing and I don't mind if the game/char/stage is launched next month or the next. I'll enjoy the same.

Keep working good, people!

Offline ExShadow

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 03, 2023, 07:30:21 PM
  • Get serious.
Re: Somebody had to say it
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 04:21:59 PM »
Please people, DON'T RUSH THE CREATORS   This point should be in giant letters inside the rules. They aren't professionals, never forget it. They don't earn anything with their activity or their creations. They act just for fun and mostly on their spare time, because people also have lifes: family, studies, work,...We should respect that instead of doing unnecessary comments.

It will be done when it will be finished  ... that's all that people need to know.
Preach
»ĐΣΛTĦŞTØRM«

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 04:28:34 PM »
Sorry, but I think this message could be necessary. I necrobumped an old thread ( sorry for that  ???) and I think it could be placed here, because is a matter that concerns all community.   

It will be done when it will be finished  ... that's all that people need to know. And that's useful for new chars, new games or stages.

Personally, I think their work is astonishing and I don't mind if the game/char/stage is launched next month or the next. I'll enjoy the same.

^^(PM)^
I applaud you for making this statement.  =D>  . Things take time and with time and added skill and touches increases the quality of the works done. Some take months, some take years. But in the end.. its all for fun and a hobby we all seem to love to do and play in the spare time we have to do it all.  :thumbsup:

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 09, 2024, 11:15:33 AM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 04:32:47 PM »

::salute::

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline DarkWolf13

• Initiate
  • Last Login:October 22, 2015, 11:19:17 PM
  • Beware of the Dark Wolf!
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 04:42:15 PM »

This is out-of-this-freaking-world true! Couldn't have come up with anything better than this.

Offline dan_aracena

• Initiate
  • Last Login:November 21, 2015, 05:38:03 PM
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2013, 06:18:53 PM »
I think it depends on the manner you ask about de progress of a Char ....

if you ask like : "Hey lazy, come on .. finish the Char ... i dont have all my life to wait for you to finish"

Yes, that sucks ...

But things like: "Dude, how is coming your char?? ... i cant wait to see the result of your work" ..

That i found it even estimulating ....

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2013, 07:52:03 PM »
Excellent!!!! For those who are impatient and wanting released badly and never care about lives, they don't know what they're thinking! True dat, man! Agreed with everything you say! Thumbs up from me!

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline Chimoru

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 03, 2023, 05:50:34 PM
    • Chimoru's MUGEN
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2013, 08:03:50 PM »
I agree.  I feel as though some people come here with the mindset that the creators are just here for their own disposal.  As if they could come here, "order" content like food, and then get mad at the "chefs" when it doesn't come out promptly. All this for FREE to boot.  It's immature behavior at it's best.  Also, I myself have just started learning how to do a bit of coding/spriting for characters/stages/screenpacks and edited a few existing ones, for my own use, just to test my abilities. However, if I ever felt I was ready enough and began one of my own, and people started making hostile demands on me to hurry up, especially while I'm still trying to self-teach myself, I would feel discouraged to share, maybe to create anything at all.  Besides, you never know what someone is going through in their lives at any given time. It's actually counter-productive to encouraging the Mugen community to grow, I think.

I appreciate the creators, the instructors, the critics, like many of you.  Your time is valuable, and I think many of us are also grateful that you share it with us.  So yes, while I hate waiting for the next new thing as much as anyone, I think it's pretty awesome that in the meantime, we can all share our thoughts and views, or even contribute on its progress so that when it DOES release, it's something that's more enjoyable for everyone.  That's not a privilege often granted in mainstream gaming communities.
My MUGEN YouTube account where you can see edits I'm working on.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMLJDPO5mPwseYXGv-ZE53w

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 06, 2024, 12:04:31 PM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2013, 08:50:25 PM »
I agree with you, but I honestly hope that you did not just want attention saying this.

Offline Twinimage

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 06, 2020, 01:45:48 PM
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2013, 09:04:50 PM »
What's more annoying than asking for a status/percentage on a WIP is when people assume a WIP or project is dead/abandoned after not hearing anything from the creators for a few months. Reality is most of us are probably working off and on on projects during our free time. Sometimes free time is not available or we need a break from the project so we don't get burned out from it.
The only time you should believe a project is dead is when you hear from the creator or a close friend of creator inform us that they've given up the WIP or passed it on to a fellow creator to finish. But please don't bother them by asking if it is dead or not. If it's dead, it's dead. Nothing you can do about it. Unless you want to start your own WIP of the same character. ;)
Else, there will always be other creators who will eventually start a WIP of your favorite character eventually. :P

Offline O Ilusionista

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2013, 09:08:56 PM »
^^  Exactly. Who already have kids, as me, knows this perfectly.

Offline supa2520

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 11, 2024, 10:34:05 AM
  • Sprite Artist Reborn
    • supa2520
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2013, 09:32:33 PM »
 ^^(PM)^

Offline DizzyTheConquer

• Novice Animator
  • Database Moderator
  • Last Login:February 23, 2018, 07:37:31 PM
  • Amateur Animator, Editor, Game Programmer
    • Story-Arc Animations
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2013, 09:55:40 PM »
This NEEDS to be pinned.

Offline thatbloke78

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 01, 2019, 09:15:38 AM
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2013, 10:27:53 PM »
On the other side and I'm just trying to play devils advocate here, some people like newbies for instance may not realise exactly what it takes to make a mugen char.
They have been spoiled with games like WWE12 and SC6 in which you can create a char in a matter of hours and thay may not understand the time and dedication it takes to make an amazing mugen char.
If they're new to the community they may not yet know the rules on asking for progress or other community fopars until they are told and dont mean to upset creators but are just excited to find out more about there favourite creators wips.

I think those people shouldn't be scoulded for there ignorance but educated in mugen do's and dont's.

But what do I know its just an opinion.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 09:37:47 AM by thatbloke78 »

Offline O Ilusionista

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2013, 11:15:58 PM »
They have been spoiled with games like WWE12 and SC6 in which you can create a char in a matter of hours

In fact, you CUSTOMIZE a char. You don't really create it. But I got your point.

Offline Darkflare

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 02, 2017, 05:47:31 PM
    • DarkflareEX
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2013, 11:37:17 PM »
Someone wants to be a white knight...

Yea, creators take their time and work on their creations when they have free time. Yea, they got lives to attend to. Yes, everyone should be patient enough to friggin wait.

But do we really need someone to tell us this? I would think common sense and courtesy would be enough to tell us this ourselves.

Sorry, but this just seems like you're trying to be a knight to the creators.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to yell at Rice.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 11:54:45 PM by Darkflare »

Offline thatbloke78

• Initiate
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2013, 11:48:35 PM »
In fact, you CUSTOMIZE a char. You don't really create it. But I got your point.

Cheers mate, and I totally get why it would make a creator upset when someone demands when a char or project in this case is coming, I've tried to make a couple of chars myself and found myself lacking the skill or staying power it takes to do so.

I respect and am sometimes in awe of the quality chars creators make.

I just wanted to put the other side across just for the sake of balance.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 09:42:04 AM by thatbloke78 »

Offline mugenaddict34

• Initiate
  • Hi! I'm new!!
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2013, 08:13:51 AM »
Sorry, but this just seems like you're trying to be a knight to the creators.

:( Believe me, I didn't pretend that. I was just pissed of because of some comments I read and instead bitting my tongue I decided to talk clearly. I'm not saying anything that's not true. You can take it as you want but I'm only demanding respect, nothing else.

The only knight is the dark knight, I'm only a concerned human being. That's too much responsability  :P

Offline Beto

• Last Login:April 27, 2024, 08:25:49 PM
  • Action!!
    • My Youtube page
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2013, 08:45:43 AM »
On the other side and I'm just trying to play devils advocate here, some people like newbies for instance may not realise exactly what it takes to make a mugen char.
They have been spoiled with games like WWE12 and SC6 in which you can create a char in a matter of hours and thay may not understand the time and dedication it takes to make an amazing mugen char.
If they're new to the community they may not yet know the rules on asking for progress or other community fopars until they are told and dont mean to upset creators but are just excited to find out more about there favourite creators wips.

I think those people shouldn't be scoulded for there ignorance but educated in mugen do's and dont's.

But what do I know its just an opinion.

I agree, a beginner can not imagine how difficult it is to create a character, especially if it is original

Offline bladeKnight

• <C.R.O.M.> - BladeKnight A Swordophile
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:November 04, 2019, 01:25:27 AM
  • Im a swordophile, Now surrender ALL your swords!!
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2013, 08:52:58 AM »
 ::salute::
I salute you my friend..
Our impatient members/friends on this forum must read this rather
Than whining about our highly anticipated character/fullgame project
Takes long...i know were all excited to play their character/full game but..
Some of our veteran mugen character/fullgame creator has greater importance asides from mugen such as food,job,school,and social life..
I understand them because they want to give us an epic game/character from blood/tear and sweat..if we annoyed them so much they will lose interest on their work..
Remember my friends...Patience is a virtue..dont rush them it can only hurt them...

I salute you my friend.. ::salute::
Sigma's wearing Suwako's hat..Argument Invalid..

bladeknight's Projects:
Solar boy Django wip - 10% *Queued*
Gunslinger Aaron wip - 0%

Offline Chimoru

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 03, 2023, 05:50:34 PM
    • Chimoru's MUGEN
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2013, 08:55:43 AM »
I don't really care if he did it to be a white knight or not.  It's still true.  Unfortunately it's unneeded bickering like this that hurts the community.  Even if you busted him and he DID write it to garner attention and accolades, what then?  What does it change?  Nothing. Who cares?  His point is still valid. Let it go.

Do I think he's the first person to say something like this and deserves special accolades?  No.  It's been said MANY times before, but clearly it can't be said enough because it's still not sinking in with some people.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 09:03:01 AM by Chimoru »
My MUGEN YouTube account where you can see edits I'm working on.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMLJDPO5mPwseYXGv-ZE53w

Offline O Ilusionista

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2013, 09:05:04 AM »
To make the things clear:

He is right, but he posted this on a topic without replies for ages, aka Necrobump. Even he beeing right, the way he did is wrong.

Got it?

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Born Again Man Of Faith
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 22, 2022, 07:00:18 PM
  • Repent To Yahusha(Jesus), For He Is Your Savior
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2013, 09:38:21 AM »
Now this post is what im talkin bout but ayo don't get it twisted tho newbies will always post up stuff like "how long is this goin to take?" or "when will you finish this project?" not knowing that they should of read the rules 1st before necrobumping or anything so yea this some real s** right here that you posted bruh hopefully the noobs will read this 1st before posting up 8)
Sting Of The Scorpion

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2013, 10:04:49 AM »
^^  Exactly. Who already have kids, as me, knows this perfectly.

i am right there with you O. lol .
I am a father of 2 teenagers and thank the lord that my daughter is going to start her first job this year. ITS ABOUT DANG TIME!  #:-S .  We as parents have to juggle not just our day to day working lives, but as well spend quality time with our kids, our signifigant others and even the dang pets want attention. lol. Mugen is indeed a hobby that we all take great strides to want to contribute and as well enjoy whats being made by people.
 There is ALOT that goes into making anything in mugen and time is always of the essence.  If you can spare it to do something on a project then cool if you can;t then still cool. do when you can.

I agree too Skorp bro.. but you know whats the most thing that gets to creators of any content in mugen .. itsa not just a asking if something is done, when its going to be ready bla bla bla.. thats cool to some but its when same people ask REPEATEDLY over and over again or starts to come off farther ahead than what you are even doing.  Those over a period of time can get to creators and even members viewing the wips. Its a great feeling to know that people are excited and have great interest in what creators are doing but then sometimes some just go way left field with it.  Demanding stuff to be made, asking way to often questions that have already been answered numerous times and such can really erk your nerves to read even from a viewer standpoint.

Plus.,. I swore there is a section here and other spots that do say dont ask or harrass creators on when a project will be completed.  :-??

to the Noobs lol , please think very rational about this , it takes alot of work to create content or recreate content for Mugen or even openbor engines.  think of ever frame  of a sprite, the imagination to create moves, Fx , stages ( good lawd those can be a beast big time cause its not just your imagination.. its searching for peices to make the art work and look how you want it and then...code it all yikes) lifebar designing of custom stuff...scratch spriting is even hard and more tedious and takes alot of time . after all that is done making screenpacks, story boards and all kinds of jazzy things for wether a single character or full game...then its the mother of all monsters...coding it all and to work great. thats alot of trial and errors to get things right to give to people to have for fun. Its not rocket science ,.., its some common sense and as well finding out how deep it is to be a creator of anything with good quality.  I rather a person/team take their time then rush just to give something out. which is why creators take all the time they need. The works here by people in this very thread and other places and people that have provided mugen fans for years with content are here because they too want to have fun...just like you. :thumbsup:

dang it .,. i wrote another friggin essay!  o.O#

Offline thatbloke78

• Initiate
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2013, 10:07:30 AM »
I agree with all of you as I said before was just playing devils advocate, I prefer peace over war and was not trying to upset anyone by my remarks. I made my own mugen fopars when I first started and I was not saying ignorance is an excuse for bad manners or laziness of not reading the rules in the first place. It was a stupid error on his part but does he need to be publiclly flogged four months after the fact, I dont know all I want is peace and I have no right as I am not a creator to say anything about this anyway.

So I'm done with this thread and moving on to more positive topics.

Offline mugenaddict34

• Initiate
  • Hi! I'm new!!
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2013, 10:40:43 AM »
He is right, but he posted this on a topic without replies for ages, aka Necrobump.

I'm pretty sure I apologised myself for doing a necrobumping last day ??? yup, it was a stupid mistake, indeed.  :rulez: You can blame me for that all that you want. I'm assuming I did wrong. I PM one of the administrators to ask for forgiveness. Can't say more.

In a matter of fact I'm not a newbie, I've just returned to mugen activity. So, I knew the rules. But, did you never say anything even knowing that it was wrong guided for emotions? That's the case  ~X(

If that post is useful to prevent new pressure to creators here, I'll be satisfied. #:-S 

This is my final post in this thread. Thanx to all

Offline Darkflare

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 02, 2017, 05:47:31 PM
    • DarkflareEX
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2013, 04:05:21 PM »
:( Believe me, I didn't pretend that. I was just pissed of because of some comments I read and instead bitting my tongue I decided to talk clearly. I'm not saying anything that's not true. You can take it as you want but I'm only demanding respect, nothing else.

Recently or something? Perhaps I'm not looking in the right places, but I haven't seen these comments about ppl asking creators to hurry up.

I don't really care if he did it to be a white knight or not.  It's still true.  Unfortunately it's unneeded bickering like this that hurts the community.  Even if you busted him and he DID write it to garner attention and accolades, what then?  What does it change?  Nothing. Who cares?  His point is still valid. Let it go.

Do I think he's the first person to say something like this and deserves special accolades?  No.  It's been said MANY times before, but clearly it can't be said enough because it's still not sinking in with some people.

All I'm saying is if it's truely necessary to tell something that can be regarded as common sense. Really, is this "problem" really that common to warrant this?

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2013, 04:41:46 PM »
I personally don't feel a whole topic was needed to say this.

If people read the rules of a forum then they should already know not to do this.

If anything, if anyone had to say any of this, it should have been one of the staff members or creators, but that's only if they wanted to which of course I felt they didn't need to because most people know not to keep bothering creators about their releases.

There are people that still do bother creators about their wips and releases but it has never gotten that serious to the point where someone goes out of there way to make a topic talking about it.

Why?....because its not that serious. Like me, I get what me and my crew like to call "Can you Makes" all the time (People who hit you up through pms saying Can you make this, or that just because they want you to make certain things made for mugen that they want) But you don't see me letting it get me amped up till the point where I go and make a topic about it. Why?.....cus its not that serious.....

And like I said before, if someone was going to say something. shouldn't it be the creator?....I'm just saying if they are not saying a thing, then why are you saying anything? Probably cus like I said, its not that serious to the point where it deserves to be mentioned.....

You gotta remember you have kids playing mugen too ya know and this kinda thing will happen as long as they have access, so its always bound to happen.....

Its the internet is how I see it... and its something you can't stop. If people are wanting your stuff that bad to the point where their raging over it or whatever then that means your doing something right....If not then I dunno lol.

Either way.... when its all said and done... I say let whom ever who it pertains to handle it or the staff....Cus its not that serious...
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 04:51:40 PM by ~R@CE AKIR@~ »

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2013, 04:50:39 PM »
I figure people who have been around for a while are like, "why even bring it up?" because we have heard it already. This is going to happen a lot over the next... how old am I... 70 years.
 :-??

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2013, 05:42:01 PM »
I figure people who have been around for a while are like, "why even bring it up?" because we have heard it already. This is going to happen a lot over the next... how old am I... 70 years.
 :-??
indeed

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 27, 2024, 07:01:29 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2013, 07:41:15 PM »
Yeah, kind of a dead horse topic to make.

People are gonna ask, we're gonna say when it's done, the cycle will renew because people either TL;DR or are just plain doy-doy upstairs, and we'll all move one with our lives.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline boogerboy

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:January 24, 2024, 09:33:01 AM
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2013, 08:17:34 PM »
Yeah, kind of a dead horse topic to make.

People are gonna ask, we're gonna say when it's done, the cycle will renew because people either TL;DR or are just plain doy-doy upstairs, and we'll all move one with our lives.
You got that right.
Game on!

Offline Twinimage

• Last Login:October 06, 2020, 01:45:48 PM
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2013, 08:20:27 PM »
how old am I... 70 years.

You're 70 years old!?!? I didn't know that. ;)

Offline O Ilusionista

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2013, 08:30:31 PM »
somebody, please lock this. Its useless.

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2013, 01:55:42 AM »
You're 70 years old!?!? I didn't know that. ;)
He was just saying it as an example. He's not really 70 though. He was just saying if you're an old man who is, like, 65 or 70 years old, like what Acey said, you would be like, "I've read this before, and why bother making a topic that we already know?"

I think this guy means well about those who are like asking questions about when characters release and such, but for long time members, I think it'd be kinda bothersome.

Mugenaddict, do you mind if you could lock your topic?

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2013, 02:23:00 AM »
somebody, please lock this. Its useless.
This

Offline Arkady

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 07, 2024, 06:59:20 AM
  • "Create the Un-Creatable"
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2013, 03:02:18 AM »
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, :rules: but does anyone know where I can download hawkman?  >:-(-|  :rulez: 

o.O#

Offline Error Macro

• Never finishes anything
  • Last Login:May 30, 2022, 05:37:56 AM
    • :)
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2013, 03:23:50 AM »
I had a nice dinner.

Offline Arkady

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 07, 2024, 06:59:20 AM
  • "Create the Un-Creatable"
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2013, 03:40:31 AM »
What did you eat? :|

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2013, 09:10:26 AM »
... does anyone know where I can download hawkman?  >:-(-|  :rulez: 

It's right over here, man!

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline O Ilusionista

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2013, 10:50:46 AM »

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2013, 11:37:53 AM »
OH Crap! thats a huge thing of fries!  :o lol

ok said my peice in here and now...lando will try to do a Matrix style programming to lock the thread before it becomes the new spam thread...cannot be trying to take over LPTP!  \-/o

* starts the Morpheus style programming...oh crap....calls in Neo....he can;t do it either!*

Oh NO.....its got Mugen God powers activated! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....we need a higher power than a mugen god...we need... ADMINS! [-O< save us!
(click to show/hide)
:D

Offline laspacho

• RMM Project Leader
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 21, 2024, 07:31:48 PM
  • Robot Master
    • Infinity Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2013, 12:14:14 PM »
Time to lock the topic.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[Today at 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar