collapse

Author Topic: Insignia Dojo (Dead Thread)  (Read 10820 times)

Offline Excahm

• MFFA/C.R.O.M. Stage Maker, Needless Fanboy, Lando's Headache and Rage's GFX Brother and Somewhat a Spriter.
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 24, 2019, 05:23:39 PM
  • Ready to shut the f*ck up your mount!
    • Mugen Team Mexico
Re: Insignia Dojo
« Reply #100 on: May 26, 2013, 10:16:03 PM »
WHow!
Amazing colorblending and light efects there  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
That Marvel Super Heoes banner should be used.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 28, 2024, 08:19:22 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #101 on: May 26, 2013, 10:19:45 PM »
Nice one DG. Question good sir, do you accept  wall paper request?

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline Darkgargos

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:October 10, 2017, 12:10:54 PM
    • Email
« Reply #102 on: May 26, 2013, 10:35:53 PM »
WHow!
Amazing colorblending and light efects there  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
That Marvel Super Heoes banner should be used.

Thanks, glad you like it. The MSH logo is free for people to use so if someone wants it for their project they can just use it.

Nice one DG. Question good sir, do you accept  wall paper request?

Thanks man, at the moment no I don't take requests. I just do stuff when I feel like it for fun. I'm sort of done with the whole request thing, just don't have time for it and it gets in my way.

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #103 on: June 04, 2013, 06:29:11 PM »

Just sharing some of my more recent digital paintings. She-Venom is the newest one, though it turned out quite badly. But I thought I'd share anyway. Despite me being known for graphics and some spriting, digital painting is where I want to put my real focus. I just haven't found my style yet.

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #104 on: June 04, 2013, 07:20:58 PM »
A bit late, but I love that Chun Li wallpaper.

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #105 on: June 04, 2013, 07:33:40 PM »
A bit late, but I love that Chun Li wallpaper.

Thanks, and as they say "better late than never". I don't mind people commenting on older works or catching up on recent stuff.

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #106 on: May 26, 2015, 11:48:44 PM »
Super Necrobump Update!  :P

Hi everybody it's Darkgargos/DG! I'm replying in my old dusty thread to just let folks know that I have returned! Yeah yeah...I know....we have all heard this old song before, I come back and then disappear again for god knows how long  :P I'm truly sorry if I upset anyone with my long hiatuses, but I have been heavily working on getting myself in order. I ended up quitting art for quite a while and left my deviantart sitting idle with no updates. I just got frustrated and lost motivation to do anything, plus I suffer from A.D.D and was distracted from other things. I have to confess that I ended up getting addicted to MMO's as well and it almost destroyed me. For the sake of my health both physically and mentally and for my art skills I needed to get myself straightened out and put focus back on things that matter.

Holy crap this thread is a mess! Broken links everywhere, but that's cause I cleaned out my Photobucket a while ago.  I'm going to need to do some serious cleaning in here, but I wonder if I would be better off making a new thread instead and just lock and forget this one. Let me know what you all think about that as I still need time to work stuff out. I may keep things simple for starters and just do sigs and see where that takes me. I'm rusty, and need to relearn things, plus graphics has been something I set aside in favor of digital painting so I need to get up to speed.

I'm going to mostly be doing this for fun and may not take requests depending on how things go. I also need to put time into working on my painting skills which are more important to me, but I will still try to work on new graphics while I concentrate on my painting studies. You can also still checkout my stuff over at deviantart since I still have my account there and the bulk of my work is uploaded there.

Feels good to be home, though it's not the same as it used to be....so many people gone. I Haven't kept up with the Mugen scene so I don't know what has been happening. I guess people just moved on or Mugen isn't as  popular anymore. I still got all my Mugen stuff from when I first started, haven't touched it in forever though. I think it's time to build a game for myself again..when I find the time.

Anyway, this post got too long. Again, it feels good to be home...lets hope this is the start of my resurgence here at IMT!  :)

Offline Z

• Graphic Designer
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:January 28, 2024, 08:03:34 PM
« Reply #107 on: May 27, 2015, 03:13:17 AM »
 Long time no see DG, the last time we talked I asked you for tuts on GFX, was that like 3 years ago? Glad to see you around again, don't matter what you decide to work on, I'm a big fan of all of it.  :w00t:

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #108 on: May 27, 2015, 03:25:24 AM »
Long time no see DG, the last time we talked I asked you for tuts on GFX, was that like 3 years ago? Glad to see you around again, don't matter what you decide to work on, I'm a big fan of all of it.  :w00t:

Hey, what's up Zeroz? It's been too long since I heard from you or anyone I knew here actually. I remember that and I use to do requests for you too, I noticed you are doing GFX stuff now. It's funny seeing people go from asking me to make stuff to doing it themselves and getting good at it. My tenure here seems to have inspired a few folks and that's great cause for an artist one of the most wonderful things is to inspire others. I'll make a note to post in your thread.

I already have some stuff ready, but still want to do some more work and want to decide whether to keep using this thread or start fresh with a new one.

Offline Z

• Graphic Designer
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:January 28, 2024, 08:03:34 PM
« Reply #109 on: May 27, 2015, 03:30:39 AM »
Yeah man, Things happen, Mugen gets boring for a lot of people so they move on, myself included, so I started doing graphics since it has been a long passion of mine, I just didn't have it in me to get it going until the last time we talked. I felt it was the right time you know?

since you did a lot of purging, My suggestions would be

1.Start a  new thread
or
2. Have staff clean this one out(Not sure how active they are, I only pop up here and there xD)

Glad to see you around.  :w00t:

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #110 on: May 27, 2015, 03:38:34 AM »

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #111 on: May 27, 2015, 03:53:20 AM »
Yeah man, Things happen, Mugen gets boring for a lot of people so they move on, myself included, so I started doing graphics since it has been a long passion of mine, I just didn't have it in me to get it going until the last time we talked. I felt it was the right time you know?

since you did a lot of purging, My suggestions would be

1.Start a  new thread
or
2. Have staff clean this one out(Not sure how active they are, I only pop up here and there xD)

Glad to see you around.  :w00t:

Cool, art is also my passion and is why I need to really get back into the swing of things. I can see why people get bored of Mugen or anything that you get too much of. But it feels like Mugen just got stale for me with no real innovation going on. Not sure if it's the limitations of the software or just not enough creativity going on....I mean do we really need another "Super Evil God Shin hyper Ultimate Gouki"?  :P Anyway, Yeah I have no idea how active the staff is here or who among them is still around...I miss the old days of IMT...though there was a lot of drama. I got time to figure this all out so no worries  ;)

Hahaha, hey there Rage! I get it, guess starting a fresh thread wouldn't be such a bad idea, I just didn't want to upset staff as they may prefer I just re-purpose this one.

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #112 on: May 27, 2015, 10:02:07 AM »
i am staff, make a new one.

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #113 on: May 27, 2015, 07:21:00 PM »
i am staff, make a new one.

Oh that's right, been too long since I've been here and wasn't paying attention...thanks for the correction Raging Princess  :P Not that it would have been hard to clean up and rework my opening post, but the rest of the thread would look weird what with the broken links and old posts that don't match up. So yeah, I'm going to start a new thread as in this case a fresh start would be more fitting. I'll leave this one open till I'm ready to create the new one so that you guys can still comment  ;)

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • The trend setter
« Reply #114 on: May 27, 2015, 09:04:34 PM »
what happened to sinhra.com? i noticed it was down.

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #115 on: May 27, 2015, 09:11:20 PM »
what happened to sinhra.com? i noticed it was down.

I haven't been there in some time and just the other day decided to see what was up and noticed the domain expired. I assume !E didn't pay his bill on time or something on the host end went bad. Maybe he gave up on his site, I do know he has been busy with life and just might have decided he didn't have time to deal with the site. Though he's too nice of a person to just up and axe it without letting everyone know so I'm not sure.

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #116 on: May 28, 2015, 01:35:30 AM »
Thread Closure!

Ok folks, I'm going to lock this up now as I'm going to get started on the new thread so that we can get things rolling. I'll start off small and work from there, but the thread will always be a work in progress. Anyway, see you guys there when it's up and ready to go  ;)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

SPIDER-VERSE THE AMAZING MUGENSTORY©EPISODE 10 "THE OTHERVERSE" 1080P BY REB3LTV by Rage
[March 27, 2024, 02:44:21 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[March 24, 2024, 11:09:37 AM]

Tree Of Erebus Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[March 22, 2024, 08:13:48 AM]

.Batzarro's. Sprite Edits by MatreroG
[March 20, 2024, 07:58:08 AM]

World Heroes 2 Shura Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[March 19, 2024, 12:44:28 PM]

MOVED: Prepare your ****! ***** Soldier gets his **** ready in MUGEN! by Rage
[March 18, 2024, 11:08:23 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista