collapse

Author Topic: XSC char ending  (Read 17272 times)

Offline ZVitor

• Section Moderator
  • Last Login:January 01, 2024, 07:22:36 PM
    • Email
XSC char ending
« on: November 01, 2011, 02:54:40 PM »
Hi guys, we are wondering about how that will works, one ending to each char, we are not sure yet,

so post your ideias to each char, not necessary be comics acurate.

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
Re: XSC char ending
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 03:16:49 PM »
No sure what limitations we're given for this. Do we have to stick with the storyline? Or can it just be random crud like the Capcom game endings

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:March 25, 2024, 03:11:16 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 03:27:59 PM »
Well, since the concept is Second Coming related, related character endings would seem appropriate.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline ZVitor

• Section Moderator
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 04:16:35 PM »
yea, but right now, any ideia is welcome.

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 05:14:47 PM »
Well since Birdy's been long dead in the comics, I guess anything goes for her ending.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Uche_of_IMT

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 11, 2024, 04:16:53 PM
  • The fighting spirit lives in the fans of M.U.G.E.N
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 05:34:43 PM »
Possible Ending for The Beast:
Dr. Henry McCoy AKA The Beast, after seeing Hope decimate Bastion gets fed up with the increasing violence and the increasing amount of lethal force used to try and prevent Bastion and his Human Rights Council's plan from coming to fruition. Late at night, he packs up and takes his belongings with him to a jet, but not before meeting The Sub Mariner. The Sub Mariner asks The Beast what kind of person just up and leaves the fight as he calls it. Dr. McCoy replies "The kind of person with a clean conscience. Sleep well."
92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline Arkady

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 27, 2024, 06:06:54 PM
  • "Create the Un-Creatable"
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2011, 05:43:10 PM »
some pics of bastions ripped up corpse scattered across the ground, with the hero, walking off into the background (shadowy figure of the hero back turned) and then a personalized set of two-three pics of each hero, with some cheezy love stories, killing/maming, and vage truths for each character
starting with:-
*juggernaut = joining the x-men, (and meets his new best bud samuel (fish dude)
*deadpool =on a killing spree, with his weapon x co-horts (omegared, and sabretooth, with them similar endings)
*wolverine= going to japan to rest(soul searching with ryu cameo)
*cable = taking out bishop = securing hope's survival
*bishop taking out cable or prof x = thus accidentally starting a new timeline e.g AoA, or days of futures past
*birdie= dying at the hands of an enraged sabretooth during his killing spree
*nightcrawler meets up with majik (illyana rasputin) in limbo, then gets resurrected
*beast = cures the legacy virus, and saves colossus
*colossus = saves the world from the legacy virus, but sacrifices himself in the process
*white queen = re-opens her school for youngsters (generation x)
*magneto = reconciles with quicksilver and professor x, retires from mutant domination and joins the school with juggy
*quicksilver = returns to Genosha and helps rebuild the damage done by bastion and his hoard of sentinels
*psylocke = gets consumed by the shadow king, turns evil and haywire (global domination)
*professor x = welcomes new characters to his school, and retires to genosha with magneto, playing chess on the beach (mutants in background playing on the beach)
*iceman = powers reach full potential and becomes the leader of the x-men
*strong guy = gets roped into working with gambit, to a life of fun crime
*gambit = steals the M'krran crystal, (with strong guy team up) gladiator is pissed chasing them, and then they run into bishop (from the new time line)
*rogue = love scene, then splits up with gambit, coz he won't quit steallin crap
*mystique = continues the brotherhood (more evil-er than before)
*cyclops = visits jeans headstone, remembering the love they once had then joins emma at her new school
*storm = returns to genosha to help clean up with quicksilver, and has her husband t'challa helping, aswell as the avengers

amazing spider-man = jonah jameson slams him on a newspaper reel, about how he invented bastion and the prime sentinels, and caused the destruction of genosha, and a pic of stan lee "nuff said" might be a good addition to the daily bugle pic too, have a pic of spidey reading the paper in disgust

« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 06:27:55 PM by Arkady »

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2011, 05:43:27 PM »
@ Uche

I like it but the reason Beast leaves makes no sense.

"I don't want to use violence to fend of people trying to kill me"

Offline metamutant

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 27, 2024, 07:33:53 PM
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2011, 05:47:50 PM »
For Storm a scene where the Black Panther proposes to her and take her to Wakanda.
For Quicksilver, Crystal and his daughter Luna appears and welcome him back to Attilan.
For Mystique, she shape shifts into Pres Obama and is seen sitting in the White House.

Offline Arkady

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2011, 05:58:34 PM »
i like the president thing with mystique, but maybe make it senetor kelly she shapes to, then she becomes "President Kelly"

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2011, 06:15:55 PM »
Storm was already married to T'Challa at the time of this comic so that ending probably won't work

Offline Arkady

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2011, 06:25:46 PM »
it doesn't have to follow the comic, just be relevant to the character

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2011, 08:04:41 PM »
Ah. Well maybe for Colossus he could be late on a date with Kitty? It'd have some funny banter between them

Offline ZVitor

• Section Moderator
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2011, 08:05:47 PM »
really nice ideias, thanks guys.
it doesn't have to follow the comic, just be relevant to the character
yeap, just cable and bishop must be acurate.....

Offline metamutant

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2011, 09:24:32 PM »
For Juggernaut, the Xavier School is seen destroyed with the beat up bodies of various X-men all around.  Suddenly Cain appears holding Pro X by the throat and fade to black.

For Logan, he stabs Sabertooth multiple times then gets on his bike and ride into the sunset. The screen caption reads "I'm still the best at what I do."

For Emma, she is shown with the Hellfire Club members serving her, and she uses Sebastion Shaw as a footstool while reclining in a chair.

For Magneto, he is shown on Asteroid M with his children Polaris, Scarlett Witch, and Quicksilver looking over the Earth.

For Gambit and Rogue, they are having a picnic in a secluded park and Gambit shows her a mutant power nullifying collar he has stolen.  She puts it on and they have some "quality time" together.

For Beast, during a battle with Dark Beast, he uses a portal device to send Dark Beast to the negative zone.

For Cyclops, he is shown in the danger room with the new xmen training them hard. Screen caption reads "the dream will never die."

For Pro X, he is shown walking again with Moira MacTaggert around Muir Island.

For Nightcrawler, he is seen praying in a church while holding hands with Mystique who is crying.

For Birdy, Sabertooth is shown bring her a jacket and opening the door for her to ride in the limo.

For Sabertooth, he is shown next to the body of a heavily injured Logan.  Screen caption reads "who's next."

For Iceman, he is shown freezing Pyro during a battle. Screen Caption reads, "Revenge is best serve cold."

For Namor, he is shown kissing Sue Storm while Reed Richards battles Atlantean Guards.

For Spiderman, Peter Parker is shown in the front row of a Dazzler concert with Mary Jane in his arms.

For Stronguy, He is the bouncer at the club where Dazzler is performing.  He is stopping Jubilee for entering because she is underage.

For Colossus, He sees the helmet of Juggernaut and puts it on.  Screen Caption reads, "I will do what must be done."

For Deadpool, He is seen with "player" demanding to be paid handsomely for all his hard work.

For Psylocke, she is shown running into the waiting arms of Angel and then He flies away with her.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 09:38:23 PM by metamutant »

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2011, 11:33:30 PM »
@ Gambit and Rogue - Wouldn't having the power nullifying collar on too long cause damage to Rogue's body?
@ Strong Guy - Best. Ending. Ever
@ Colossus - Makes no sense IMO

Offline Tazzer

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:June 15, 2018, 06:39:36 PM
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2011, 12:28:48 AM »
@ Gambit and Rogue - Wouldn't having the power nullifying collar on too long cause damage to Rogue's body?

That, and... I thought Rogue had her power under control now?  So there'd be no need for an inhibitor collar right?

Offline metamutant

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2011, 06:51:31 AM »
@ Colossus - Makes no sense IMO

Somebody haven't being keeping up with the comics, specifically Uncanny X-men title, Fear Itself. :D
Granted it definitely doesn't fit with XSC, but it just a idea based off of his recent history.

Admittedly I don't too much about negative effects of the collars.  What I have seen from Xmen TAS, the collars didn't have any negative effects but of course that was just a cartoon.  I guess movie or comic book Leech could be a susbsitute for the collars.

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2011, 10:37:25 AM »
Admittedly I don't too much about negative effects of the collars.  What I have seen from Xmen TAS, the collars didn't have any negative effects but of course that was just a cartoon.  I guess movie or comic book Leech could be a susbsitute for the collars.
Actually that was from Wolverine and the X-Men, about how the collars has dangerous side effects.

Offline metamutant

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2011, 11:12:04 AM »

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2011, 12:35:34 PM »
Polaris isn't Magneto's daughter. That's a really good list though Arkady.

Offline Macaulyn97

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 04:22:53 PM
    • Macaulyn
    • Macaulyn97's Channel
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2011, 12:50:42 PM »
Polaris isn't Magneto's daughter. That's a really good list though Arkady.

What?

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2011, 01:21:40 PM »
What?

Scratch that, apparently Wikipedia confirms that in 2003, after 40 years on continuity, they made Polaris Magento's daughter.

Offline Arkady

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2011, 04:32:45 PM »
yeah different mother, but polaris is definetly mags daughter, latest cartoon has a great spin on it (watxm)
thanks acey. ive grown up my whole life reading xmen, these characters are so unique, i love the stories, i admitted forgot namor's ending, but im sure there he will end up just dominating the world, with sinister by his side (like an advisor) and  apocalypse, stryfe, selene, and exodus, all kneeing infront of him, with the phrase "i am the first and am the last"
i can help with images if need be aswell, let me know if you need help

Offline novasod

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 30, 2017, 08:29:00 PM
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2011, 10:32:52 PM »
Possible ending for Nightcrawler: (FYI, I haven't read Second Coming, I just know the gist. Hopefully, you'll let me take creative liberties. ;))

While it seemed at first that Bastion was defeated, in actuality, he still has power enough for one final blast. Nightcrawler, on the other hand, is gravely wounded, and as such, he might not have enough power to port. And even if he could, the strain might either do him in, or might give Bastion the chance to rip him to shreds. Not to mention, there's still the matter of defeating him...

Bastion: Fear not, Nightcrawler; you did well, for a Mutant. But, as it is, you and your miserable kind must forever be wiped clean off the face of the Earth; surely that is what your Lord would want. If he does exist at all.

Nightcrawler:...Do you know why I have continued to this day, monster? All my life, I have been hated, hounded, and even made an outcast, simply due to the way I was born. And due to that, there have been times where I have wondered if I should even bother continuing on at all; what hope could there be in a world where people are condemned day in and day out, simply because they are different!? But I will tell you this-- whenever things seemed bleak and hopeless, whenever they seemed lost, I had two things that told me otherwise. One was my friends; I would gladly die for them. But the other, present throughout my entire existence, is the same Lord that you appear to mock. Whenever life has seemed bleak and hopeless, whenever it seems as though all was a lost cause, I turn to the Lord -- and I know that everything will be alright. For, mien fruind(supposed to be German,), if one cannot believe in something, ...then what else is there?

*Nightcrawler and Bastion lock eyes for a time.*

Bastion: An amusing speech... but one that is utterly worthless. Prepare to die... and, if you so choose, prepare also to say hello to your Lord.

*But as Bastion prepares to fire a blast... he stops.*

Bastion: ...I see we have a guest.

*Hope (yes, the character,) has arrived from the chopper.*

Bastion: ...If you so believe in your Lord, then perhaps you can pray to save this poor girl's soul.

Nightcrawler: NO!

*Bastion fires a blast straight at Hope, but Nightcrawler ports in front of her, preventing her from taking the blast... only finding himself unable to port once more, sacrificing himself in the process.*

Hope: No...

Bastion: Do not worry, little girl; you will join him -- and the rest of your misbegotten kind -- soon enough.

*Proceed to Hope beating the **** out of Bastion, as seen in the game's current sole ending.*

So... what did you think?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 07:33:41 AM by novasod »

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

SPIDER-VERSE THE AMAZING MUGENSTORY©EPISODE 10 "THE OTHERVERSE" 1080P BY REB3LTV by Rage
[March 27, 2024, 02:44:21 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[March 24, 2024, 11:09:37 AM]

Tree Of Erebus Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[March 22, 2024, 08:13:48 AM]

.Batzarro's. Sprite Edits by MatreroG
[March 20, 2024, 07:58:08 AM]

World Heroes 2 Shura Stage by Vegaz by LightFlare
[March 19, 2024, 12:44:28 PM]

MOVED: Prepare your ****! ***** Soldier gets his **** ready in MUGEN! by Rage
[March 18, 2024, 11:08:23 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista