collapse

Author Topic: - IMPORTANT NEWS ON AMERICA -  (Read 688 times)

Offline AxKeeper

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 16, 2016, 08:44:04 PM
  • What? You want credit? Debit or Mastercard? :P
    • Mugen Multiverse
- IMPORTANT NEWS ON AMERICA -
« on: September 14, 2011, 07:32:35 PM »

The most important thing you'll ever watch in your entire life! Take some time out of your day to get up most important information in this clever 30 min animation short.

Experience hardcore truth like you never seen it before and spread the word!  :salute:

"Aren't they already committing a bigger crime by stealing from gaming companies to begin with? Silly goose" :D

Offline ExeLord

• Smirking mage
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:May 07, 2024, 06:01:25 AM
Re: - IMPORTANT NEWS ON AMERICA -
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 10:37:44 PM »
It's well known already, but have no practical effect. Trigger for mass reaction would be situation when over 55% of citizens could say "I don't have money to buy, I can't pay taxes". Even with this trigger pulled government still would be able to pull distraction/shock trigger like 09.11 or kill of most villainous villain #n(now they have even agency for that with means to kill anyone, anywhere right after being called villain). The other thing that they can do - steal money from other countries to lower their debt with ever means they find(like that infamous "Magnitsky list" which opens path for intervention). USA government(don't think of me as of fan of conspiracy theories, but looking at governments I see film directed by somebody else, yet I still blame government is it same we all see or is it somebody in shadows pulling strings or both) would do anything to protect own leadership, title of country #1. That includes killing own people, attacking innocent people of other countries etc.
That's for America, for Europe it's already critical situation, you know how it's in Greece, not far from it is Italy. All nation debt of Italy is sold to China, Italians must pray for China not buying their government obligations. New taxes being implemented, they even think to force eating insects for economy(which is not very safe to be honest, allergy may spread wildly). For now Great Britain, France and Germany staying on solid ground, but who know for how long, especially if they will help other Europe funding them.
All economics are connected, if american economy falling others are falling too. Well, except China, they are working hard to make their economy independent as much as possible. Economists are saying that crisis will strike soon again, that it's "W" like process dynamic and then settle, but it's not like "W" it's like "Ww". By that I mean it's falling, general trend is \, but it'll have look of Ww ie hope grows, better situation and then falling even deeper, than again, rising hopes and again falling deeper. All world affected by this more or less.
There's well known gold million theory about government and 1m of people serving it's needs, artificial renascence. What with other people you ask? They are unneeded, that's simple. That's one of ways current situation could develop in.
With those tendencies it could be the end of capitalism, even the end of modern world(now America is post-modern, Europe and China, Vietnam are modern and Middle-East - counter-modern(artificial pre-modern), Russia is stuck somewhere in first phases of modern, it went wrong way when they tried to switch routes from communism to capitalism and now is criminal capitalism with parasitic ruler class) as it lost legitimacy. There's many people starting to realize that "to own" isn't better then "to be". Classical picture of the world, based on Newton's physical laws gave birth to that modern project(enhanced and advanced with Einsteins theory) is being shaken for time being and finally starting to crumble. Synergy, Theory of systems and others gave small cracks in that picture and dark matter was one thing witch actually started breaking it. One of results could be loss of fear of death. Why we need governments in a first place? To protect us from death and pain(though they now often don't saying that's our own problem how to survive), that makes us controllable. And if we don't need it, then what? We don't need any governments. If we don't have any we won't fight for territory and interests and god knows what else what will happen because of this.
Still there's many troubles to overcome before this and it probably won't come easy without somebody staying against it. Don't want to be over optimistic with what will happen, but I feel we all staying on verge of something new, unknown world and I hope it would be a good place to be in.

Oh, that was a long one, sorry guys. Sometimes I'm feel like I need to say something important to everyone. I've being honest and told what I see now. Hope nobody will hate me for that ;D
What consumer society is?

"Where greyness prevails, the black always take the power." (c) "Its Hard to be God" - brothers Strugatskie.

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 12:38:34 AM »
I really wanted to read what you wrote Exe, but man... that was some heavy reading, I think I'll have to come back tomorrow while I'm awake.

Quick thoughts: anyone can become a victim when they lack knowledge. Get an education and take your life into your own hands.

Offline AxKeeper

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 16, 2016, 08:44:04 PM
  • What? You want credit? Debit or Mastercard? :P
    • Mugen Multiverse
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 02:38:51 PM »
Yes we are going into a big change and many fear its coming. There is an upside to world government but there is also a larger negative from all powerful sects like the one we see rising. Not to mention that this new change means a lot of chaos to come in the process which potentially means a new world war  @^@ maybe even a nuclear holocaust  :'(

A lot of these private billionaires have recently built underground bases as well, many linked to those two men in that video.

It seems that the world economic collapse is a part of the current phase.

In any case and whatever happens in the near future it is always a good idea to be prepared.

Get the essentials, attain a firearm, transportation, sustenance, and a place to flee and live if worst case scenario.  \-/o
"Aren't they already committing a bigger crime by stealing from gaming companies to begin with? Silly goose" :D

Offline dev.

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 30, 2024, 10:03:07 AM
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 03:10:08 PM »
you should be more positive ,mate :)

Offline Kriven

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2021, 04:30:43 PM
  • Rock on, Mario!
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2011, 04:35:17 PM »
Being positive and oblivious will lead to your own demise.

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2011, 10:04:28 PM »
I really wanted to read what you wrote Exe, but man... that was some heavy reading, I think I'll have to come back tomorrow while I'm awake.

Quick thoughts: anyone can become a victim when they lack knowledge. Get an education and take your life into your own hands.

lol i was thinking the samething^^ i said "DAYUM!"  /:O

@
Exelord: i think you got lando finally beat on that Quote ;*)). But i feel ya man 8). Thats just the way it is these days and america smh.
Great posting. You dropped a massive gem there man
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 02, 2024, 09:44:33 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar