collapse

Author Topic: 2 Year ANNIVERSARY of SGM.  (Read 592 times)

Offline The King Sic-1™

• The King of Mugen & Best in the World!
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 28, 2018, 11:47:27 AM
  • Head over to http://sicgraphicsmugen.darkbb.com/
    • TheTrueSic-1
    • SicGraphicsMugen
2 Year ANNIVERSARY of SGM.
« on: August 08, 2010, 07:21:16 PM »
Well this year there was going to be a Bash.... but things happen.

We have been around for 2 years, and we have brought many creations to the mugen world that has never been done.

SGM has had many problems with other sites and may still have problems with other sites, but SGM has also made many friends over the last 2 years.

I would like to thank all the people that have been there for SGM or myself the last 2 years.

First would have to be the Scruffy Team.
They have been there from the start of SGM and they got to see us grow to what we have become today.
Myself and the rest of the SGM team would love to thank Scruffy Dragon for being great friends and partners.

Next would be IMT.
They saw us as not just another wannabe team or just another forum that was going to fail. They saw us as one of the big mugen teams on the Net, and SGM thanks IMT for this!

Zvitor!
You have been a great friend and alley to SGM and i personal thank you for all you have done.

sYn:
You have helped me personally many times.... always willing to answer any questions i had.. Thanks Bro.

Seth of Scruffy:
You have been a great friend to me and if it wasn't for you i wouldn't know as much as i do when it comes to coding. thanks Bro!

Magus of scruffy:
I know you on a way diffrent level than most people do, and i'm glad to know such a good guy.... you have always had faith in SGM and we thank you for that.

The Mugen community:
You.... you have made us keep going.... you the people are the ones we do this for... and so SGM and myself thank you the most!

I know for a fact i missing some people and i feel bad that i am... and i thank everyone of you for supporting SGM over the last 2 years.

now there is one person i would like to thank myself.... someone i never forgot about. If it wasn't for him giving me a second chance i might not have never got into creating.

Buyog, at one time when i first started in mugen... i was what they call, "a bad egg" i posted alot of things that would of gotten any one else banned. but you saw past that and gave him a good talk about 3 years ago... and i thank you.

And now...

I thank my TEAM!
You guys are the best group of guys i have ever worked with... your great people and i wouldn't change working with you guys for the world.

HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SGM!!!

Offline The Question

• A=A
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:December 21, 2015, 04:31:40 AM
  • 1... 2... STRIKE!
    • Email
Re: 2 Year ANNIVERSARY of SGM.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 08:10:31 PM »
Where duh white women at?

Offline Kojunho

• Scruffy squire and an
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 08, 2021, 07:27:27 PM
  • Yeah, I'm backs.
    • Email
Re: 2 Year ANNIVERSARY of SGM.
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 09:00:39 AM »
That's what I'm sayi-nvm.
-.-

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal