collapse

Author Topic: Spider-Man 4 Info  (Read 1725 times)

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
Re: Spider-Man 4 Info
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2009, 10:38:16 AM »
Uhh didn't Venom blow up, I clearly remember his skull appearing out of the fire when he went ka-boom!  :o

Carnage would work right just because he does come after Venom, it make sense, he could be what was left behind and also even though he's rated R, the film doesn't have to show it's nasty side to be true. Suggestive violence is more intense than actual violence believe it or not. Just look back at Scarface the movie starring Al Pacino; the chainsaw scene got it a very bad rating but they never did show the chainsaw cutting the guy, it was suggestive. You don't give your imagination enough credit, let it blow stuff up out of proportion and you'll be a happier geek  :)

No, after the explosion there was nothing, not even a body. So venom is still alive.

Carnage is a horable idea, it also requires venom still being alive to do. Carnage is a slasher villan, and it wouldnt work good with the studio. If venom even makes an appreance again he still wont be the main villian. The main villain is defently going to be a classic spidey villian.
I think Norman Osborn is going to come back after prooving he faked his own death.

they need a new mary jane dunst is not good and she is mad ugly.

They shoulda got the dude who played venom to be peter parker in the first place...

neways carnage should be in it but he would probably be like the joker was in dark knight since thats who carnage was modeled after

Is your brain fractured? Or do you just not know what good looking is?
Dunst is hot. And they shouldnt change the cast at all.

Offline Berkay

• Initiate
  • Last Login:October 26, 2020, 05:37:07 AM
  • Student of Symbiotology
    • Homepage
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2009, 11:02:51 AM »
they need a new mary jane dunst is not good and she is mad ugly.

Kirsten Dunst is not ugly, she is a beautiful women, but also not my type... :-??

Everyone's opinion is bound to be subjective.

Offline CarnageBrunner

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 01, 2018, 09:32:08 AM
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2009, 12:14:59 PM »
ok people i have really bad news BUT...CARNAGE WILL NOT BE IN A SPIDEY FILM and i know this

why? when Raimi was asked about the Venom movie a month or so back he mentioned Carnage, thats why.

Now honestly i know i said this is bad news but it could be good news.. cuz hopefully in the Venom movie they'll go all out, maybe make it an R, and have Carnage in all his murdering glory.

Although TDK's Joker was spot on in violence and insanity and it was still a PG-13 movie..a very violent and disturbing PG-13 movie, but still PG-13

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2009, 11:41:38 PM »
I doubt we'd get Hobgoblin. We've already had two glider guys already. they'd be looking for something new and more interesting.

Offline moonmaster1

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 06, 2014, 10:42:08 PM
  • Amateur Movie Maker
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2009, 12:39:26 AM »
New goblin was hobgoblin, just a new name and suit.  They did the same thing to whiplash a.k.a Blacklash of iron man fame.

Spidey needs an old school villain to put him on track *think silver era comics*. Lizard and chameleon are perfect for the role, although seeing electro would be a fun romp.
We don’t need a toilet. The pile of clothes in the hallway has worked fine for us for years, and it will continue to work. — Master Shake

Offline catbat74

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:May 27, 2014, 07:06:08 PM
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2009, 01:11:09 AM »
I think Rhino would be cool if another spidey villian was also in the film

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2009, 11:56:39 AM »
New goblin was hobgoblin, just a new name and suit.  They did the same thing to whiplash a.k.a Blacklash of iron man fame.

wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong and full of  :lies:

Harry was Green Goblin 2, thats what new goblin was, GG2. NEVER EVER was Harry the hobgoblin, never ever.

It really annoys me when people say that harry's goblin was hobbie.

Also, whiplash is a better name then backlash and he's going to be played by Mickey Rourke

Offline jaystolks

• Last Login:May 24, 2012, 07:30:36 PM
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2009, 03:08:00 PM »
 XD|| i luv 2 see electro in dis too

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2009, 08:19:41 PM »
Harry was Hobgoblin in the Ultimate universe. That's where the misconception came from.

As far as whether venom is dead or not:

Jeez, it's like the new "Han shot first" thing  :-??
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 08:26:56 PM by Tenspeed »

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2009, 10:08:35 AM »
There would have been a body left or something if venom/eddy was really dead.

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2009, 03:42:11 PM »
Well people say its horrible because.... it was horrible. He was supposed to be the green goblin, not new goblin or hobgoblin. He was supposed to wear his dads suit and ride his dads glider. Not wear a crapped out power ranger suit and ride on a hoverboard from back to the future 2.

Another thing I hated was in the movies they depicted Mary Jane as a whore. She starts dating Peters best friend, then she gets engaged to Peters boss' son, then she finally gets with Peter, only to go back to his best friend.

I really can't believe they had the balls to put in Gwen Stacey in Spiderman 3. I always thought they put in Mary Jane in the first movie because all the kids are more familiar with her. What they should have done was made Gwen in the first movie, have her killed off, then Harry would be angry at Peter for Gwen and Normans death. For the 3rd movie they could have brought in Black Cat/Felicia Hardy instead because it would have made a bit more sense, rather then making everything backwards.

To be honest, I don't even want a Spider-Man 4. The directors will obviously find some way to mess the series up even more.

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2009, 10:07:30 PM »

SEE?

...and the spiderman series has been excellent thus far IMO. I think we were all so pissy about spiderman 3 because the first two gave us such a high bar to look for.

Offline UltraRoboninja

• Contributor
  • Last Login:July 28, 2017, 05:55:15 PM
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2009, 11:17:54 PM »
In real life? Yes.
In a PG rated movie? Probably not.

Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to see Venom come back in another movie so they might do the character justice. Spider-man 3 was only supposed to feature Sandman. Venom was just written in as an afterthought. That's why he's inexplicably missing for a big chunk of that last fight.

I really hope they don't put Carnage in Spider-man 4. He's a violent psychopathic mass-murderer in the comics, but to keep a PG rating they'd have to water him down to the point where he's as silly as he was in the 90's Spider-man cartoon.

"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something."
-Plato

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2009, 12:49:49 PM »
In real life? Yes.
In a PG rated movie? Probably not.

Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to see Venom come back in another movie so they might do the character justice. Spider-man 3 was only supposed to feature Sandman. Venom was just written in as an afterthought. That's why he's inexplicably missing for a big chunk of that last fight.

I really hope they don't put Carnage in Spider-man 4. He's a violent psychopathic mass-murderer in the comics, but to keep a PG rating they'd have to water him down to the point where he's as silly as he was in the 90's Spider-man cartoon.

If i remember correctly, i beleve the studo pressured to have venom in due to large ammounts of fan demand. If Sam had it his way, he never would have been it, and he would have kept strictly to they "classic" spiderman villans.

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 28, 2016, 11:01:46 PM
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2009, 06:16:34 PM »
i'm happy to see that there's going to be another spider man movie, and maybe u guys shouldn't be too upset with villains like venom dying in the films. i mean how long do u think they can keep making movies and implementing them in each, i see no point in putting a villain in one movie and then not having them show up in any of the rest :-??

Offline DrZaius

• Professional Gorilla
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:May 04, 2021, 03:00:26 PM
  • Ook ook!
    • DrZaius Site for MUGEN and Minecraft
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2009, 06:16:28 PM »
Lizard's gotta be in the next one.  But if they're gonna have a second villain, it should be either Morbius or Kraven.  If Morbius is not going to be in it now, then definitely Kraven.

But whatevs...

My MUGEN site.
Honestly, people need to stop using 4Shared.

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2009, 07:12:07 PM »
kraven would be uber rad.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal