collapse

Author Topic: Dead fantasy 3 & 4 & 5 preveiw  (Read 5376 times)

Offline Theendgamelv3

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:August 21, 2016, 08:15:31 AM
  • Get the hell out of my way!
    • San Diego Animanga
Re: Dead fantasy 3 & 4 & 5 preveiw
« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2009, 03:19:12 PM »
I would just stop debating this altogether, I was gonna make a post, but decided not to for 1 reason, noone here is gonna agree lol. One slip up by anyone here right now and a flame war could happen (also the other reason why I am just not gonna respond anymore). It is one way of thinking vs another and there is little to no point in discussing it when noone here is gonna budge. I mean yes I feel like I really need to defend my position due to peoples' comments , but I just rather not as this current subject in this thread isn't worth it anymore lol. I said what I said and I would be repeating myself and others would be repeating themselves in a endless circle. I offered what I believe is a reasonable explanation to why she used swords. You can take it, leave it or ask Monty in a email. Either way, his film, his way and sit back and enjoy cause he doesn't need to follow canon as he could make Cloud into a pretty pretty princess who claims sexiest person ever lol. All I know is, I am gonna be watching all these films at AX  ;D.

Offline The Rippah, Roo'Jizah Panzermanathod

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 02, 2009, 03:48:41 PM
  • No place for Panzer to call home.
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2009, 10:13:26 PM »
Some people cant be reasoned with.  :-@

Kasumi can use materia on they fly without ever using it before or even being exposed to it until  . . . . . . .what two hours ago. But thats right, she can do that.

Its also known that people who train in the art of fightingor better said every fighting style has there our choice of weapons. Martial Arts are known foe sword usage. But for Tifa who who studies in the arts it not normal? wheres the logic. Its at ready been proven that she perfers to fight with her fist and that she trained in martial arts so why cant she have trained in weapon usage too.?

I can be reasoned with. It's just that Tifa using a sword, slicing up ninjas, and the gore factor shooting up doesn't settle well for me. And I never had any qualms about Kasumi using materia. It's like watching Cid diffuse a bomb and people defending it saying "well he built at least one ship, so he should be able to diffuse a bomb".

Even if many forms of martial arts have weapons, it doesn't mean Tifa would know how to wield a sword so easily. Just about every hand to hand fighter I've seen in an RPG only uses hand to hand fighting. I don't see how Tifa would be any different.

This isn't a logic error, this is being out of character. I really don't have much of a problem with Tifa wielding a sword, even if it's out of character. Just the unfitting gore factor.
Punctuation and capitalization can make the difference between "I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse," and, "I helped my uncle jack off a horse."

92% of people have moved onto rap. If you're part of the 8% who thinks rap isn't music, sucks to be you.

Most newer stuff sucks, though.

Offline Izanagi

• Legendary
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:July 30, 2010, 09:53:27 AM
  • Brutal Legend
    • Email
« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2009, 10:16:16 PM »
This is by far one of the most stupidest discussions I`ve ever had the pleasure to read  :DxDie

All this discussion over a fictional character using a fictional sword killing generic fictional ninjas on a fictional video.
After these videos end, you`ll all see the winner of this will be Chuck Norris  ;D
He has no need for materia or swords and OMG he`s not fictional!!  :P  >:-(-|

Back on topic, seriously end this discussion and just enjoy the dam videos, like a lot here have said, if this were canon, the thing would have been over already.

(click to show/hide)

@The Rippah, Roo'Jizah Panzermanathod <--- Copy/Pasted, that`s along name :/
Agreed on the violence meter, lol it`s like Monty got an email from fans saying "We want blood"

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 09, 2024, 11:15:33 AM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2009, 10:40:16 PM »
Yeah i agree i dont kill the anime/ kill bill blood ether *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2009, 11:33:17 PM »
I can be reasoned with. It's just that Tifa using a sword, slicing up ninjas, and the gore factor shooting up doesn't settle well for me. And I never had any qualms about Kasumi using materia. It's like watching Cid diffuse a bomb and people defending it saying "well he built at least one ship, so he should be able to diffuse a bomb".

Even if many forms of martial arts have weapons, it doesn't mean Tifa would know how to wield a sword so easily. Just about every hand to hand fighter I've seen in an RPG only uses hand to hand fighting. I don't see how Tifa would be any different.

This isn't a logic error, this is being out of character. I really don't have much of a problem with Tifa wielding a sword, even if it's out of character. Just the unfitting gore factor.
i agree with this as i feel the same. actually i never knocked the actual anime. i just like how cool it looks. i think the blood is ok but i do think its too much blood. it could have been toned down slightly. im jut saying plain and simple while her action scene is cool it doesnt fit what the average ff fan would be used to.

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline The Rippah, Roo'Jizah Panzermanathod

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 02, 2009, 03:48:41 PM
  • No place for Panzer to call home.
    • Email
« Reply #80 on: June 22, 2009, 03:54:18 AM »
It's more than not fitting FF, it doesn't feel in place for the DF series. I can't quite enjoy it to the fullest because it's not what I came for.

After these videos end, you`ll all see the winner of this will be Chuck Norris  ;D

@The Rippah, Roo'Jizah Panzermanathod <--- Copy/Pasted, that`s along name :/
Agreed on the violence meter, lol it`s like Monty got an email from fans saying "We want blood"

Please, Mr. Rogers hands down.

And Panzer will do fine. Or Rippah.
Punctuation and capitalization can make the difference between "I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse," and, "I helped my uncle jack off a horse."

92% of people have moved onto rap. If you're part of the 8% who thinks rap isn't music, sucks to be you.

Most newer stuff sucks, though.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 02, 2024, 09:44:33 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar