collapse

Author Topic: SMvC: EoH beta 4.6 Bug Report  (Read 11589 times)

Offline Anton

• Last Login:April 22, 2012, 09:08:20 AM
  • Punishment
Re: SMvC: EoH beta 4.6 Bug Report
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2009, 02:09:13 PM »
i cant unrar game , when i try there s window appear : something like SMvC EoH.exe damaged

Offline Jedah12

• Sexy
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 23, 2010, 04:09:15 AM
  • Working in mysterious projects
    • Jedah12 Mugen Page
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2009, 02:19:41 PM »
When Bison do the Final Psycho Crusher, before finish, he can move.
Some weird I think.

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2009, 02:31:36 PM »
I agree x_mad80! punisher needs to shoot some corks!!!  :DxDie

okay okay, how about some gunfire? to be honest punisher has no voices and little sound but
I am sure apoc has it all covered.  :)

EDIT: the game also freezes alot, is that due to molebox compression because i can barely get past more than 3 or 4 matches.

If anyone has freezing problems, post the specs of your computer. For windows users, right click on "My Computer" and select properties. We want to know your CPU and your RAM especailly.

Offline moonmaster1

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 06, 2014, 10:42:08 PM
  • Amateur Movie Maker
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2009, 02:58:28 PM »
okay, I'll get the ball rolling. I have 1.50 gb ram and a AMD athlon 64 X2 dual core, 1.70 GHz. it runs a 32 bit windows vista.

I was told the game requires at least 2gb of ram, but i only have to ram slots on my laptop, which is a compaq presario.
We don’t need a toilet. The pile of clothes in the hallway has worked fine for us for years, and it will continue to work. — Master Shake

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 26, 2010, 01:54:40 PM
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2009, 05:08:27 PM »
kenji and magneto attack before the annoucer says fight

guile disappears off the screen when he does his flash kicks

and when i fought proto man he made about a dozen duplicates of himself and they all attacked me at once lol

thats it for now. ill report anything else here..

>:-(-|

i finally beat galactus...he is a PAIN in the butt

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2009, 02:31:43 AM »
sound slike u got the beatdown lol. i finally got the downloaded game again and i will try out some new ppls in the game especally a certain character

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline M_Tony

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 18, 2024, 02:11:09 AM
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2009, 02:33:18 AM »
i finally beat galactus...he is a PAIN in the @$$

That's true if you stand in front of him. When you stand behind him he usually just keeps pounding the ground with his fist and does nothing else.
Currently playing Wario Land: Shake It!, Lego Batman DS, and Kirby Superstar Ultra.

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 26, 2010, 01:54:40 PM
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2009, 11:48:30 AM »
:
sound slike u got the beatdown lol. i finally got the downloaded game again and i will try out some new ppls in the game especally a certain character

i wouldnt say a beat down, a real challange is the best way of defining it.

waiting for him to attack, blocking, jumping and an all around butt whooping is how i beat galactus...though he did give me trouble. punisher, wolvenom, sentry and captain marvel are the only four ive beat him with so far...i tried using anita, but it didnt work out too good. this game is great, just the spamming of the moves gets a little annoying. otherwise..this is tuff.  :w00t

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2009, 12:51:17 PM »
okay, I'll get the ball rolling. I have 1.50 gb ram and a AMD athlon 64 X2 dual core, 1.70 GHz. it runs a 32 bit windows vista.

I was told the game requires at least 2gb of ram, but i only have to ram slots on my laptop, which is a compaq presario.
That's strange:i have 1.5 GB of ram and a single core AMD Sempron and Win XP 32 bits and it runs good maybe it's something with the plugins configuration or something like that
I don't know if Vista might be the problem(compatibility issue maybe??)

Offline warecus

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 22, 2023, 01:28:41 AM
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2009, 02:42:10 PM »
was caps alternate palletes taken out of the update?

Offline novasod

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 30, 2017, 08:29:00 PM
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2009, 01:09:19 AM »
EoH Creators, myself and others have said this before. Please learn to USE THE SAME EFFECTS. The effects of the characters are STILL NOT CONSISTENT. Please make them MATCH.

Offline dragonesku

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 24, 2010, 06:08:41 PM
  • Fo' shizzle my nizzle
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2009, 05:31:51 PM »
I don't know if is Mike Haggar or his stage but I always disappear in the middle of the fight. It happened in the last version (4.0) of EoH too!

That's all I've found so far.

edit

It's Haggar's "Atomic Spinning Piledriver."
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 06:56:24 PM by dragonesku »

Offline ZVitor

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 01, 2024, 07:22:36 PM
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2009, 07:13:50 PM »
- Cyclops power = 1000

- Really hard to defeat Galactus, but i find a easy way, he dont turn, so if u jump to another side u can defeat him easy.

- Maybe u can change Galactus intro when figthing against fantastic four and silver surfer or just remove this intro in that case.

- When i started the game intro dont have sound, and i tink is missing sound in hulk ending.

Offline Technology

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 14, 2009, 02:02:02 PM
  • Got Any Char Request? PM Me.
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2009, 12:26:51 AM »
This game sounds and looks awesome, well done.   :thumbsup:

But... I'm getting an "issue"...

When I'm trying to download it, it suddenly stops and just gives me a 7.5mbs .zip.

My question is...

What's the problem?

or

What should I do?
I love cheap chars, got any cheap char? Send it to me.
Special Thanks to Twon for my beautiful avy and Twon & shulbocka for the siggies.

Offline moonmaster1

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 06, 2014, 10:42:08 PM
  • Amateur Movie Maker
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2009, 01:04:07 AM »
- When i started the game intro dont have sound, and i tink is missing sound in hulk ending.

the sound in mugen is always off when it comes to intro music, character select music, and v.s. screen music. the only music that is guaranteed to play is stage music and ending music. in short, I believe that to be an engine problem instead of a game problem.

*also, was the capcom intro removed before the super mvc intro? was the capcom logo removed altogether?
We don’t need a toilet. The pile of clothes in the hallway has worked fine for us for years, and it will continue to work. — Master Shake

Offline zombiejerky

• Initiate
  • Last Login:November 18, 2019, 10:08:33 PM
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2009, 01:57:12 AM »
Mugen shut down when I was using jin satome because of some error

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 09, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2009, 03:06:33 PM »
the sound in mugen is always off when it comes to intro music, character select music, and v.s. screen music. the only music that is guaranteed to play is stage music and ending music. in short, I believe that to be an engine problem instead of a game problem.

That's a driver problem. I've found the driver with best compatibility so far has been in_MP3Pro.dll, you can grab a copy of in in your nearest Winamp Player.

*also, was the capcom intro removed before the super mvc intro? was the capcom logo removed altogether?

Yeah, the Capcom logo is out. It's Capcom inspired, but not an actual so it was decided to have it removed.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline zombiejerky

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2009, 08:17:58 PM »
In practice mode I was playing as hulk  I did his special and here I posted the error
*wrong image sorry  :o*

PM me If you dont know how to do screen shots
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 08:15:28 PM by zombiejerky »

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2009, 11:38:47 PM »
nah, hulk turning into a snowman and killing popular webcomic characters is actually a feature.

Offline vortex35

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 29, 2013, 01:28:43 PM
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2009, 07:55:59 PM »
I may be wrong because I haven't really ever played with so characters before but, when I was just plying the game for fun I saw that Jedah's blood squirt move from the hand doesn't hit the opponent with the new version I can't enter debug mode either which I saw as intentional but I wanted to see the collision boxes on it I tryed to do the move from all points on the stage seeing if the attack would eventually hit, but I got nothing. 

there are a few other things I saw with some other characters like with the new Galactus his beam doesn't reach to the end of the stage depending on how far away he is also that beam does WAAAAYYYY too much damage. I have another problem with him but I can alos see it as intentional when I get behind Galactius its pretty much game over for him then and for the sub boss he hits way too hard while trying to face him straight (i mean face to face) i'm bombarded with helper charcters and that beam that hurts like hell.

For Symbiote Onslaught same thing with the healpers just not as much also I can kill the first form by crough attacks he has a few attacks that stop me every once in a while but he can't block against it maybe increasing the size of the symbiote shield or just the collision box. also I know it would be a pain but those damn helper chars are just annoying as hell.

Lastly there are just some character who can pwn all other no matter who they are. I like the increased speed but it does seem unnatural for some charcter to be able to combo the way they do but then again I haven't really the time to play mugen the way I like until I get a new Laptop(due to my problem...) I agree with a lot of people when they talk about a few of the characters I feel like I have to change my gameplay style a lot when playing with some characters

Once again I hope this helps although some of it may just be me being wrong. I don't wanna drop an opinon on a beta especially if you guys are really trying to work out the kinks good luck and I will try to provide more if I can.

*note I'm note a coder or a spriter so I don't really understand the codes of the characters yet. back when I had my laptop I knew how to add little stuff onto characters but i'm not even really good at that I havent played a lot of fighting games like others so some of this maybe my inexperience. but thanx again for trying your hardest to make what I believe will soon be a great game
^ ^ ^ its Clickable
NeoToonami.com Far past GOLDEN <------or here
Sig created by Zipper

Offline FerchogtX

• The eternal walker
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:December 19, 2014, 05:13:12 PM
  • Face the final day with dignity...
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2009, 02:52:32 AM »
Liked the game... It has future, but as always there are some bugs to fix:

I've played with Capcomando, Viloent Ken (tomorrow I will test with more... is late for me XD) and:

Viloente Ken:
- Clasic standing light punch infinite, if you have a good timing, you can beat easily your opponent, also there is a semi infinite with medium kick/punch
- Too vulnerable after the "teleport" move, you can be hit easily without the chance to even block...

Captain Comando
- Captain Sword refuses to connect on super armor guys (Simbiote Onslaught, Sentinel...)
- Hyper BG in captain sword lasts too much, even when he is hit that remains there XD
- Captain storm has another Hyper BG different from the new one (the onld low ressed one)... need to change that one too.

Adding a plus, Simbiote onslaught has a bug with it's super armor, if you can time correctly some hits (cap comando or Violent Ken) you can get him doing nothing but suffering (form 1), sometimes with comand he can spam some mini sentinels... but with violent ken and his infinites (with his basics as stated before) he just stays there to be kicked on his @$$ easily... form 2 plays well... but sometimes has bugs with hyper grav (head disapears, hyper grabs not being formed...)

This is what I got so far... I will testing more... I don't know if I can say this here, but the game still have different mixes of gameplay, and most of the people in game doesn't play like in vs series games... this still feels like normal mugen.

Is not so easy to do a full game, and you are doing a great effort, this beta is real better than the old one.

Congratulations Acey and Infinity Team :D Keep on going

See ya!!! :D
This is the era in which we will see reason triumphing against brutality... May be better to open your mind to the future.
------------------------------------------------------
<- [Clicky - Clicky]
Current Universal War Official Artwork

Offline Magma MK-II

• Master of Shoot'em Ups
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 09:07:51 AM
  • Every day is night
    • My mugen stuff
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2009, 10:56:59 AM »
Some bugs I've found, don't know if they were already mentioned:

* When banshee's stryker shoots her beam, it will stay in place if it doesn't hit the enemy. (I was playing against Crashman)

* Galactus's hand beam simply doesn't go to the end of the screen.

Offline zombiejerky

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2009, 08:46:59 PM »
I fell through the floor playing as Jin Satome doing his falicon kick or justice kick ( dbz games)

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 01, 2024, 11:02:34 PM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2009, 10:27:47 PM »
Banshe get stucked some times, while on air (he doesn't turn)

And WHY ON THE HELL they have changed the commands of the chars? Jesus Christ! Anita and BlackCat has some modified command and I would BLOODLY know why.

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2009, 02:23:26 PM »
Because Blackcat was the only character out of the 100+ characters that had a hyper done "D,D" instead of "D,F" so it was changed.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal