collapse

Author Topic: About Mugen Creations Being Made So Far  (Read 1912 times)

Offline battlesphere

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 19, 2009, 03:02:10 PM
Re: About Mugen Creations Being Made So Far
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2009, 04:42:10 PM »
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....this explains EVERYTHING.

So, you've made all that rumble...to get attention to your project.

What a low blow...

Or maybe you're just assuming too much. 8-}
This is for those who thought I wasn't gonna do anything.
Andrew-the-Hedgehog's deviantART gallery

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 06, 2024, 12:04:31 PM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2009, 05:15:14 PM »
yeah i admit i went a little overboard sorry man its just getting to its not just you but youtube and other forums and real lifeits just been pissing me off and i guess i just snapped at you and most of what i said was out of anger and i really didnt mean half of what i said but the part when you said that stuff about crying i thought was directed toward me cause it was right after the thing yousaid to me so sorry again for my misunderstanding

Its okay

Or maybe you're just assuming too much.

I've saw many low blows, but that was one of the lowest on my entire life.

I won't wast my time with you anymore.

Offline Dakangel

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:May 30, 2019, 01:04:28 PM
  • Proximamente
    • DAKANGEL
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2009, 10:30:39 PM »
The marvel vs capcom franchise is one of the most important generes on fighting games "the crossover" and if you ask me mugen is so popular because of that ,of course there are others like capcom vs snk or mortal kombat vs dc or tatsunoko vs capcom but in fact the last one is a new generation reference to the versatility,facility and espectacularity for the mvc games.
and yes Marvel vs Capcom 3 is under development right now and Capcom vs Snk 3 were made if fans want another one.
Capcom's ears listened to the fans and Marvel vs Capcom 2 (the best crossover game) will have a sucesson soon
Siempre adelante,con el infinito de frente y la eternidad en el horizonte.

Offline .:K.I.N.G:.

• King &
  • Global Moderator
  • Last Login:May 16, 2013, 07:18:26 PM
  • Accepting All Challenges
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2009, 09:40:07 AM »
The marvel vs capcom franchise is one of the most important generes on fighting games "the crossover" and if you ask me mugen is so popular because of that ,of course there are others like capcom vs snk or mortal kombat vs dc or tatsunoko vs capcom but in fact the last one is a new generation reference to the versatility,facility and espectacularity for the mvc games.
and yes Marvel vs Capcom 3 is under development right now and Capcom vs Snk 3 were made if fans want another one.
Capcom's ears listened to the fans and Marvel vs Capcom 2 (the best crossover game) will have a sucesson soon
mugen is popular cus of mvc? how is that? i doubt that very much.
mk vs dc as well as tatsunoko vs capcom are high end 3d fighting games with no relation to mugen what so ever to even get in a mugen crossover popularity contest.
mvc3 is not under development yet instead they are considering a triple vs game like capcom vs dc vs marvel or batman vs spider man vs hulk + cvs3 wont be happening anytime soon cus of some legal issues even if fans demanded it, if either of these games actually gets made they will be probably in 3d.
as for mvc being the best cross over!..will i have to disagree on this one and pick cv2 and here is why i'm disagreeing.
you see mvc series of games are mostly button mashers and more close to party games than focused fighting games, in mvc simply you go around beaming every thing with big rays, launching missiles and mostly throwing big and small stuff at ur enemy around the match.
if you play other fighting games or if you are a hardcore fighting gamer/player you'll know that mvc doesn't have the depth of a fighting game.
mugen isn't popular cus of one individual game i mean what's the point if it was? mugen is popular cus you get to chose who vs who as well as how they fight and where they fight
   VS
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 10:27:43 AM by Mr.47 »
I'm a Dude Playing a Dude, Disguised as Another Dude

Offline greatmuta2

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 19, 2017, 08:07:22 PM
    • greatmuta2
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2009, 09:58:44 AM »
mk vs dc as well as tatsunoko vs capcom are high end 3d fighting games with no relation to mugen what so ever to even get in a mugen crossover popularity contest.
mvc3 is not under development yet instead they are considering a triple vs game like capcom vs dc vsmarvel or batman vs spider man vs hulk + cvs3 wont be happening anytime soon cus of some legal issues even if fans demanded it, if either of these games actually gets made they will be probably in 3d.
as for mvc being the best cross over!..will i have to disagree on this one and pick cv2 and here is why i'm disagreeing.
you see mvc series of games are mostly button mashers and more close to party games than focused fighting games, in mvc simply you go around beaming every thing with big rays, launching missiles and mostly throwing big and small stuff at ur enemy around the match.
if you play other fighting games or if you are a hardcore fighting gamer player you'll know that mvc doesn't have the depth of a fighting game.
mugen isn't popular cus of one individual game i mean what's the point if it was? mugen is popular cus you get to chose who vs who as well as how they fight and where they fight
   VS

THE BEST POST IN THIS WHOLE THREAD!  ^:)^  ^^(PM)^

Offline battlesphere

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 19, 2009, 03:02:10 PM
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2009, 12:27:30 PM »

I have to agree with you on that. I mean when I play with Mugen, I put most of whatever characters & stages I download all together in a Mugen game called Everything vs Everything. But I put them in from the design of the company they came from unless they never had a sprite game before or unless they don't have a unique design.

For the everything vs everything game, I mainly put in characters that are Capcom sized or KOF sized. ;D

I've also made different types of mugen games as well. I made one with just computer graphic characters, I made one with Capcom designed characters, I made one with characters that have the cvs groove selection, I made one with SNK designed characters, and I even made one that has every Kung Fu Man that's downloadable. :)

But saying that Mugen is popular for MvC is not true. Mainly the reason why Mugen is popular is because you could put whatever characters you want in it and have them go head to head. You could even put all the MvC characters against the CvS characters and see which game is better through watch mode. Lol! But with Ultimate Rugal & Shin Akuma at CvS's side, I think I know who would win. Then again, MvC has Abyss, Onslaught, & Apocalypse on their side. :o

Post Merge: March 07, 2009, 12:29:39 PM
mugen is popular cus you get to chose who vs who as well as how they fight and where they fight
   VS

Oops. I didn't see that in there. Sorry.  <_<|...|

Post Merge: March 07, 2009, 12:30:56 PM
THE BEST POST IN THIS WHOLE THREAD!  ^:)^  ^^(PM)^

Agreed.
This is for those who thought I wasn't gonna do anything.
Andrew-the-Hedgehog's deviantART gallery

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar