collapse

Author Topic: your thoughts on little anime girls in mugen  (Read 792 times)

Offline greatmuta2

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 19, 2017, 08:07:22 PM
    • greatmuta2
    • Email
your thoughts on little anime girls in mugen
« on: January 15, 2009, 07:14:02 PM »
well my opinion is they make me sick to my stoumach and piss me off to avery high level i see vids of them and almost EVERY vid the little anime girl is a cheap char or way ovepowered and are deafeating more serious chars like evil ken and geese and all that stuff THEN the fans actually have the audacity of downgrading ANY video that even has the girl losing one round the fight could be an even fightalmost where like a ken wins barely with a little bit of health but then the fans come and comment" OMG your such a jerk i hate you" "WTF we like the anime you have no rigt to put us down its are opinion"(and theres nothing even pertaining that the author of the vid hates the anime whatsover) it just makes me sick now the ONLY little anime girl char ive seen that looks any good is the one with blue hair and fights like ryu she fights with a normal ai and she doesnt have any cheap moves that kill you in one hit so imho these chars are just as bad as cheap chars even worse for me though also i am NOT saying i hate everyone who likes the actual anime just the chars made for mugen now what do you think of little anime chars in mugen

Offline DrZaius

• Professional Gorilla
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:May 04, 2021, 03:00:26 PM
  • Ook ook!
    • DrZaius Site for MUGEN and Minecraft
Re: your thoughts on little anime girls in mugen
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 07:18:22 PM »
...Was... was that one sentence?   :(|)

Little anime girls in MUGEN?  Eh, it's been done.  (:|

My MUGEN site.
Honestly, people need to stop using 4Shared.

Offline greatmuta2

• Infinity Regular
    • greatmuta2
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 07:21:21 PM »
...Was... was that one sentence?   :(|)

Anime schoolgirls in MUGEN?  Eh, it's been done.  (:|
lol i dont like using punctuation on the web takes to much time for me also i know theve been made i just wanna know what you think of them
EDIT: also i will not put down anyone who says hey like them as thats your choice i just dont like them

Offline DrZaius

• Professional Gorilla
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Ook ook!
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 07:39:39 PM »
Lack of any punctuation at all also makes it difficult for people to read.

I say "it's been done" because little anime girls in MUGEN have been done to death.  They're not original or unique.  They're boring.  Kinda like the "Shoto" fighters.  In my opinion, an anime girl that fights like Ryu is just a compilation of two of the most overdone character types in MUGEN... and also reminds me of Sakura.

My MUGEN site.

Offline greatmuta2

• Infinity Regular
    • greatmuta2
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 07:47:24 PM »
Lack of any punctuation at all also makes it difficult for people to read.

I say "it's been done" because little anime girls in MUGEN have been done to death.  They're not original or unique.  They're boring.  Kinda like the "Shoto" fighters.  In my opinion, an anime girl that fights like Ryu is just a compilation of two of the most overdone character types in MUGEN... and also reminds me of Sakura.
yeah i agree i just think shes the only non cheap one lol also im a big ansatsuken fan lol also the "shoto" label is kinda stupid cause alot of people label anyone wearing a gi a shoto so anyone wearing a traditional martial arts outfit is instantley shoto which kinda sucks imo i like the chars in gis they look awesome to me and i refuse to call a certain char a "shoto" cause none ive seen enen use shotokan theres:
tae kwon do:kim,jae hoon,kim hoon
asatsuken:ryu,ken,akuma
kyokugan:ryo takuma
kung fu:kung fu man lol
these are just off the top of my head but i call them by there fighting technique lol

Offline jdplayer556

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 30, 2012, 10:00:41 PM
  • Final Grade Remix
    • Jdplayer's Place
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 08:08:11 PM »
I don't really mind seeing anime girls in mugen (my favorites are Haruhi and Konata). They bring a little more variety in the Mugen scene. They do seem "done to death". There's like a new touhou project character out everyday. I have to admit i like them, but i'm sick of seeing new releases of them (unless it's someone i like).

Offline greatmuta2

• Infinity Regular
    • greatmuta2
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2009, 08:11:35 PM »
yeah i know what you mean lol if you look in the news section here lke every day this little half dog?wolfgirl is literlly updated every day lol

Offline GaryCXJk

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:May 03, 2020, 07:22:20 AM
    • Area91
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2009, 01:14:46 PM »
Lack of punctuation makes me rage. It looks stupid, and seriously, people on the web DO care.

If I have to read trough a large piece of text without punctuation do you think I would take the time to read it I don't really think so it renders a complete piece of text completely unreadable furthermore you just look like a f**k*** moron seriously it doesn't really help that your text lacks the proper line break rules which would mostly make up for the lack of effort for at least using one of your fingers to put it on the period how do you think others would feel if they would have to go trough a f**k*** piece of text that is about a hundred plus characters big just to find out what the hell it was all about it seriously saves the trouble if you just put some god damn effort on putting a period at the end of each f**k*** line.

Because, It's Midnite

Offline DrZaius

• Professional Gorilla
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Ook ook!
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2009, 08:58:40 PM »
Well that wasn't very constructive or related to the topic of the thread.

:-??

My MUGEN site.

Offline greatmuta2

• Infinity Regular
    • greatmuta2
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2009, 09:10:41 PM »
Lack of punctuation makes me rage. It looks stupid, and seriously, people on the web DO care.

If I have to read trough a large piece of text without punctuation do you think I would take the time to read it I don't really think so it renders a complete piece of text completely unreadable furthermore you just look like a f**k*** moron seriously it doesn't really help that your text lacks the proper line break rules which would mostly make up for the lack of effort for at least using one of your fingers to put it on the period how do you think others would feel if they would have to go trough a f**k*** piece of text that is about a hundred plus characters big just to find out what the hell it was all about it seriously saves the trouble if you just put some god damn effort on putting a period at the end of each f**k*** line.
sorry damn noone complained before take a chill pill

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2009, 09:14:22 PM »
sorry damn noone complained before take a chill pill

shouldn't mess with English teachers they get mad when u f**k with their words  ;*))

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline greatmuta2

• Infinity Regular
    • greatmuta2
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2009, 09:16:31 PM »
shouldn't mess with English teachers they get mad when u f**k with their words  ;*))

lol also to the guy who yelled at me i never said noone else cared i just dont i dont feel like having to remember "oh crap was i supposed to add a comma oh man" it just isnt necessary over the web to me

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2009, 09:33:30 PM »
lol also to the guy who yelled at me i never said noone else cared i just dont i dont feel like having to remember "oh crap was i supposed to add a comma oh man" it just isnt necessary over the web to me

I truly feel where ur coming from man

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 26, 2010, 01:54:40 PM
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2009, 04:18:19 PM »

you should'nt contridict yourself. .lol  :D  :D  :D

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar