collapse

Author Topic: Animugen's Art Gallery  (Read 492 times)

Offline Animeboy

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 28, 2012, 01:40:01 AM
Animugen's Art Gallery
« on: November 16, 2008, 10:16:59 PM »
I hope Drawings are allowed here.Anyway:

I suppose some of you are curious on how well I draw.Well I draw pretty good but not like a professional Manga artist.I will not show my original characters as of yet.BUT I'll show you video game characters,anime characters I love or used to love.
BEHOLD:

Alphonse Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist and my favorite character.

Asuna Kagurazaki my favorite character from Negima.I have a pig tail fetish XD

Cyan Garamonde from Final Fantasy VI(Which is my favorite Final Fantasy BTW NOT Final Fantasy VII)he's my fourth favorite Final Fantasy VI character.

Dr.Eggman I drew this out of Boredom in 9th grade.I can remember how impressed the ppl were in my class when they saw this.

My friend Drew this for me.It really impressed me since he fused Buu and Freeza together and I was a huge DBZ Fanatic back then.But sadly I lost my love for DBZ.

I bet you guys are like how come I've never seen these characters before.Truthfully their from a game called Mystical Ninja.I had the first one for Snes when I was 5 Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon for N64 when I was 10 and Goemon's Great Adventure for n64 when I was 12.Sadly Ganbare Goemon Aka Mystical Ninja is one of the most underrated video game franchises ever.Plus there's alot more Ganbare Goemon Games in Japan and I downloaded the Japanese games that were unreleased.Anyway I drew this since I'm a HUGE Ganbare Goemon fan.

I drew this when I was really Fixated on Guilty Gear.I still love Guilty Gear today but not as much as I used too.Oh and my friend was the one who colored Ky's Hair like that in the pic. XD

Heart Aino from Arcana Heart.Yeah I know one arm is longer than the other.I'll work on that.Anyway my friend LJ has a MAD crush on Heart and if you touch her you'll be dead meat.

The Kremlings from Donkey Kong Country.Believe it or not I LOVE Donkey Kong Country I love it ever since we got the first one for Snes and the Kremlings are my favorite enemies.I lost my Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong Drawings though  :'(

YES YES I used to LOVE Naruto.I HATE it now.But I just can't let this pic go to waste.I remembered I was a BIG Narutard.I kept drawing Naruto Naruto Naruto.I have lots more Naruto drawings But I figured this was the best.

Incompleted One Piece.Just like Naruto I used to LOVE One Piece now it's just plain out boring.

Ruby from Dark Cloud.This was the only Dark Cloud drawing I found in my super stuff folder of drawings.I couldn't find my other Dark Cloud Drawings.Anyway I really do like Dark Cloud.Loved ever since I first got it for PS2 years back.

Saati or also know as #30 from AI Love you.I love that Manga.From the same creator of Love Hina and Negima.Ken Akamatsu you are a freakin genius. :thumbsup:

Saki From Arcana Heart.I'm sure the lot of you isn't surprised that I drew her.And Yes I have a crush on Saki. :P

Sasuke from the Ganbare Goemon Games or Mystical Ninja whichever you wished to call it.I drew this out of my fandom for Ganbare Goemon.

Shadow The Hedgehog my 3rd favorite character in the Sonic The Hedgehog Series.

I drew this in 11th grade.Boy didn't I used to think Shonen Jump was awesome until after I got out of High School I started to learn more about much better anime out there.Now Shonen Jump is Child Chump to me.

Solid Snake.My friend asked me to draw this and I did.All he said was isn't there anything you can draw without making it look like anime?lol

And my last drawing

Sonic the Hedgehog.My favorite character in Sonic.Always been my favorite Character ever since Sonic 2 that I had for Sega.Yes when we got the Sega it came with Sonic 2 just as our Snes came with Super Mario World.Speaking of which I wish I could find my Super Mario Drawings.Anyway these are the drawings that I was able to find in my Closet of Junk.I have lots more.I'll bring more later if I can find theme that is.

Anyway what do you guys think?

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
Re: Animugen's Art Gallery
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2008, 10:26:40 PM »
not bad at all man...i didn't know of your drawings skills... :thumbsup:
without the color(and on his own body  :D) it was hard for me to recognize Al

Offline greatmuta2

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 19, 2017, 08:07:22 PM
    • greatmuta2
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2008, 10:33:55 PM »
that naruto pic made me laugh lol

Offline Animeboy

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 28, 2012, 01:40:01 AM
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 10:54:19 PM »
not bad at all man...i didn't know of your drawings skills... :thumbsup:
without the color(and on his own body  :D) it was hard for me to recognize Al

I HAD a drawing of Al in the armor but I lost it.It might be in my super junky closet.

that naruto pic made me laugh lol

That pic is funny huh :D

Thanks for the comments guys.I have ALOT more drawings from Pokemon to Haruhi to Streetfighter to Chrono Trigger to Higurashi to Megaman and many many more..I just need to look more in my Mystical Closet of Junk. :D

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 20, 2010, 08:55:01 PM
  • You can stuff your sorries in a sack, mister!
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2008, 11:02:56 PM »
Mystical ninja = awsome N64 game ever  :w00t:

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar