collapse

Author Topic: [UPDATE] Resident Evil - Masion´s Balcony & Forest Cadaver by Dj Sonic  (Read 804 times)

Offline Dj Sonic

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:March 19, 2020, 04:48:41 PM
  • "No rest, just run and run to reach my goal"
    • Mugen Generations
    • Email
Good friends, I went back with my stages based Resident Evil. On this occasion this mansion set in the first game of the saga and the full name of the stage is Resident Evil - Masion's Balcony & Forest Speyer Cadaver.

Environment and Characteristics of Stage

- The stage is precisely the environment balcony of the right wing of the house where the characters find the corpse of Forest Speyer, a member of STARS and integrate the Bravo Team, which died because of attacks by crows infected with the virus T.
- They may observe several details on the Stage, one of them is the crows flying and also standing on the balcony railing, which are fully animated.
- Chris Redfield speaking radio (animated), probably with Jill Valentine or trying to communicate with Brad Vickers, you choose your preference ...
- The body of Forest Speyer, keeping the features of his uniform and wounds in the body, in addition to blood in various parts of the stage coo happens in the game from Capcom.
- The Bazooka which is in the game alongside the body of Forest, very interesting detail, I would put shade.

Super jump: YES :)

LINKS:

http://www.mediafire.com/?8zwcn41esi8

http://www.4shared.com/file/57658537/b432f296/Resident_Evil_-_Masions_Balcony__Forest_Speyer_cadaver.html?dirPwdVerified=c32535c7
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 03:16:37 PM by Dj Sonic »

Offline Shingokusatsu

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 23, 2016, 03:08:10 AM
    • Email
The Master is back with a new stage : EXCELLENT ^:)^ ^:)^

Thanks Hollow boy

Offline Rygelseid

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:January 13, 2013, 05:34:28 PM
  • that one bassist guy
NICE!!!! :thumbsup: :) :w00t: ^^(PM)^
NOW IF ONLY THERE WAS BETTER RE CHARS FO MUGEN!!!

Offline ItalianStallion

• Hoodville Certified
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:May 07, 2022, 08:13:31 PM
  • Today you are inspired. Tomorrow you inspire
oh the good old resident evil days  :'(

Offline Rygelseid

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:January 13, 2013, 05:34:28 PM
  • that one bassist guy
one question is there any hi-res versions?

Offline galactus

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2014, 12:34:12 PM
  • many thanks to hollow boy for this great avatar
    • Email
Yes excellent stage Dj Sonic  =D> its nice to see you back again  :)but I agree with what voliminalo said about the resident evil characters and while were on the subject I was just wondering if anyone on this site can understand what is being or should I say has been said over on mugenation about the resident evil full game it sounds to me like the pizzaman and his friends are still working on it but a lot of the writing is in italian which makes it hard to make out what is being said so I was just wondering if anyone here can confirm that it is still being worked on please as I for one am really looking forward to this game.

many thanks in advance  :thumbsup:  :)

one other thing is that I have tried to send messages on that site but for some stupid reason it wont let me which is why I thought I would ask here in case anyone was wondering.
hello to all from the planet wrecker aka Galactus

Offline Fallen_Angel

• Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:July 04, 2012, 03:11:05 PM
    • Email
awesome stage :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sig made by shullbocka

Offline Dj Sonic

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:March 19, 2020, 04:48:41 PM
  • "No rest, just run and run to reach my goal"
    • Mugen Generations
    • Email
Re: [UPDATE] Resident Evil - Masion´s Balcony & Forest Cadaver by Dj Sonic
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2008, 03:19:36 PM »
Yes excellent stage Dj Sonic  =D> its nice to see you back again  :)but I agree with what voliminalo said about the resident evil characters and while were on the subject I was just wondering if anyone on this site can understand what is being or should I say has been said over on mugenation about the resident evil full game it sounds to me like the pizzaman and his friends are still working on it but a lot of the writing is in italian which makes it hard to make out what is being said so I was just wondering if anyone here can confirm that it is still being worked on please as I for one am really looking forward to this game.

many thanks in advance  :thumbsup: :)

one other thing is that I have tried to send messages on that site but for some stupid reason it wont let me which is why I thought I would ask here in case anyone was wondering.

I also try to contact them and I could not, I wanted to add to your project and evaluate my job but I could not, nobody answered me. Moreover, as far as I know, a long time ago that that Pizza Man does not come by Infinity Mugen. :'(

Anyway, hopefully animate Dead X submit its char Ada Wong at some point

-------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE

-Fixed music (original to the game)
-Fixed teh blood in the floor.

LINKS:

http://www.4shared.com/file/58136852/1e08f00e/UPDATE_Resident_Evil_-_Masions_Balcony__Forest_Speyer_cadaver.html?dirPwdVerified=c32535c7

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mlq9jmotomc

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 [29] 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal